I Sex Wrestle Amy

Story Info
A mixed sex wrestling match with a California goddess.
1.6k words
4.38
35.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy worked with my ex girlfriend. She had told Amy about our wrestling matches and Amy had even watched one of our mixed tag matches. I got a call from Amy out of the blue one day after my girlfriend and I had broken up and she asked me to meet her at a favorite bar of mine for a couple of drinks. I had always wanted to fuck Amy as she had a rock solid body and I liked her attitude. She laughed easily and Amy loved watching the wrestling match she attended. Amy was 6'0" perhaps 165 pounds with large tits and beautiful strawberry blonde hair. She had the best ass I have ever seen up close and personal. Her legs went on forever.

I met her at the bar and we had a couple of drinks and Amy was constantly touching my arm or putting her hand on my leg. She smiled at me and told me she had something she wanted to ask me. I said sure and I was hoping she wanted to go home to my place and have sex. Instead she said she wanted to sex wrestle me the way we had done in front of her. I got a big grin on my face and told her I would like nothing more than to make her cum in a wrestling match. I felt her hand go under the table and grab my stiffening cock. I returned the favor and got my hand under her short dress and started to rub her pussy. She sighed and told me she wanted to wrestle now. I said lets go to my place and we paid our bill and walked hand in hand to my car. My place was only a few blocks away and we were there in no time.

We walked in my place and Amy immediately planted a kiss on me, driving her tongue deep into my mouth. I was hard now and returned the kiss and grabbed and started to knead her ass. She broke the kiss and laughed. Lets get naked. I want to beat you badly.

We went over some rules. She wanted it just like the match she had seen. holds to be used to immobilize, not to hurt. Winner was the first to make the other cum. At that time I was 6'1" 180 pounds and had short dark brown hair. I have a thick 6 inch cut cock. We agreed that the loser would be the winner's sex slave for the rest of the evening.

I had a cleared out area of my townhouse and we stripped. Amy had no fat on her amazing body and she had enormous nipples that were rock hard. I was rock hard just looking at her. Amy laughed and told me I would be cumming soon. We stretched for a minute and then faced off.

We charged each other and I went to lock up with Amy as she charged me. I used her momentum to take her down as I easily stepped to the side of her charge and tripped her to the ground. I dove on her and had one of Amy'd arms trapped behind my body. It took a little while but I got her other arm secured by her head. This left my arm free and my mouth free to go on the attack. I started to kiss and lick her neck and ear while gently going all over her body with my free hand. She groaned and bucked but I had her locked in. I turned her head and sent my tongue down her throat while scratching and lightly pinching her giant nipples. She was obviously very sensitive as she was jumping and and groaning every time I worked her nipples. Amy had her legs closed tightly. However when she tried to buck me off I got my leg to capture one of hers and forced her legs open. I now laughed and told her pussy was mine.

I started to work her neck and ear again and slid my hand down to her pussy. Amy was soaked and I quickly worked two fingers into her gash. Amy was screaming obscenities at me as I slowly finger fucked her. My fingers were covered in her juices and I was able to really power fuck her and Amy was groaning and screaming at me.

I made a mistake here as I decided to go for the win and quickly moved my body down and got into position to eat her and end the match. Amy took advantage of this and got her incredibly solid thighs around my head and levered me off of her. I was caught in her legs and now on my back. Amy took a minute to get her control back and then I felt her hand around my cock and she wasted no time in jacking me off. Amy knew what she was doing and quickly had me breathing hard and leaking pre cum all over her hand. Amy taunted me and told me I was going to get ass fucked after she beat me. "I have a nine inch strap on ready for you when you cum. She started to pinch my nipples and jack me off faster and I knew I was in real trouble. I decided the only way I was getting away was to convince her she had me and perhaps she would let her guard down.

I started to beg " please don't make me cum. Give me a chance. I am so close to cumming. please no" Amy laughed and just jacked me off faster. However I felt her legs loosen a little and I knew it was now or never as I felt my balls contracting and an orgasm building. I had to get away or lose the match.

I got my arms down by Amy's legs and lifted her top leg with all my strength and rolled away and it was just in time as I was about to cum. My cock was drooling and I knew I needed to stay away from her or I was finished. Amy swore and dove at me. I avoided her and she ended up face down on the ground. I quickly sat on her upper back facing her legs. She could not reach my cock but I could reach her pussy.

I got one of her legs secured under my arm and pulled it up in a one leg Boston crab. I used just enough force to keep her in place. I started to slowly massage her pussy and started to work on her stiff one inch clit. She screamed as I touched her cum button. I worked her slowly and Amy started to swear at me again in between groans and screams. I lightly pinched her slick clit and Amy started to shiver and buck. I decided I wanted to work her some more before ending the match.

I dropped her leg and attacked her ass with my hands. I started to knead her perfect globes and I was rewarded with a fresh string of obscenities. Amy tried to buck me off but I was perfectly balanced on top of her. I spread her cheeks and heard her say " no, no not in my ass, please" It was my turn to laugh and I told her she better get used to having something up her ass as I was going to fuck her repeatedly after I made her cum. I started to run my finger around he rim and Amy groaned loudly. I licked my middle finger and sent it deep into Amy's ass. She screamed and bucked but I could tell she was getting even more turned on. I started to rapidly finger her ass and Amy was shaking and slapping the floor in frustration. I went on like this for a couple of minutes and I thought she was about to cum but I wanted to finish her off in a different way.

I pulled my finger out of Amy's ass and secured her leg in the single leg crab again. Amy's pussy was soaked and I sent first two fingers deep into her. Then I worked a third finger in her pussy and she was now moaning an saying some incomprehensible gibberish as she was so close to the edge. I started to power fuck her pussy with my fingers and told her she was finished and she might as well give it up and enjoy her orgasm. Then the dam broke. She started to spasm and scream and Amy must have cum for almost a full minute. When she was done I pulled my fingers out and made Amy lick off her juices. Now I was ready to take my prize.

I made Amy get up on all fours and positioned myself behind her. "So you were going to fuck me up the ass were you" I knew she was already well lubricated back there and rammed my cock deep in her ass. Amy screamed and started to almost immediately hump my cock hard. I told her to play with herself while I fucked her and she started to finger her pussy and try to maintained her balance while I plowed that perfect ass. Unfortunately I only lasted about a minute before I filled her ass with a massive load. Amy came again as I finished my incredible orgasm. When she got up my cum was slowly dripping down her legs. I made her clean my cock off with her mouth and ended up blowing a load deep down her throat.

I ended up cumming 6 times that night on Amy and in Amy. I lost track of how many times Amy came. We had a great night and Amy and I wrestled many times, including couple of mixed tag team matches. One tag match was the wildest and most erotic match I was ever part of. It was a sex wrestling war. I will write about that match if people would like me to.