I Should Have Listened to my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleven inches. Kind of a slender cock too. "Yeah..." I thought "...I can swallow that." I tried to convince myself. Soon I was in the shower all steaming and hot and lathering up in all the right places. One of my 'bring alongs' was a disposable douche. I put it to work in the hot shower. I found myself slowly rubbing my clit as I flushed my canal. I was thinking about how intense this night might get. I was getting aroused and there was no denying it. Jordan's physical looks were slowly fading to the "it really doesn't matter" stage. I couldn't wait to find out if I could handle him all. I knew I was soon to find out, no backing out now.

I dried off, gathered my 'costume', wrapped myself in a towel and exited the bathroom. After turning my shower off finishing my shower, Jordan began asking questions from the other room. He spoke just loud enough for me to hear. "Damn Jessie...you're the most photographed person in this whole yearbook! You're all over the place in this thing! . . . You were a cheer leader?!. . . Oh my God, you were on the debating team! That is so fucking cool! . . ."

When I walked out he was having a ball flipping through my yearbook. I tossed my uniform over to the side of the bed he couldn't see. He hadn't looked up yet from the book. When I tossed the uniform he looked up "What was that? ...Oh God J e s s i e . . ." he said with a wide eyed gaze, ". . . you're gorgeous! Would you mind giving me a peak" he asked as he stood up. (Still wearing his shirt, and socks, pant-less!). Are you familiar with a "fan dance"? Well, that's sort of what I did. I slowly un-flapped the tuck of the towel around the top of my breasts. As I opened the towel I rotated my body almost showing him a full naked body shot. I slowly rotated back and forth not showing him anything but almost showing him all. He loved it and smiled big. (There it is again...<God he was even uglier when he smiled> I'm sorry)

"Get your butt in the shower mister! Then get it back out here. All nice and squeaky clean. Now...get!" I told him. As he walked past me and out of his line of vision, I quickly yanked off my towel and did the locker room towel snap and nailed him right on his rather lovely ass. He jumped and yelped and spun around with an open mouth right when I covered back up again with it. "You bitch! You'll pay for that my dear...you'll pay for that!" he said shaking his finger at me as he closed the door behind him. As I heard the shower start I began my set up. Yes, I had a game plan. I had noticed that there were several candles in the room. I hit the room lights and lit the candles. Perfect. Not too much, not too little. Just right. Then I put my uniform on, with the exception of the brief bottoms. As I was putting on my shoes, I heard the shower turn off. I hurried along. I laid out the lubricants on the bedside table, hopped up on the bed and struck a cheer leader pose and waited. Moment's later out comes Uncle J. I broke into an ad-lib cheer. "Two bits, four bits, six bits a dollar . . . all for big cocks, stand up and holler!" Just as I got to the "stand up and holler" part, Jordan was just sitting down in the easy chair. He immediately jumped back up and said "Yeeeah big cocks!" and we both began laughing. He slowly walked over to the edge of the bed as we giggled about the cheer. Smiling like a kid at Christmas, he slowly reached out his hand and touched one of my legs right above my knee. He slowly ran the hand up my thigh and reached around and completely palmed my butt cheek and squeezed. I smiled down at him and blew a kiss. His hand moved around front and lightly stroked my bare vagina. I lightly pushed my hips forward. With the same hand he hoisted the front of my skirt to get a better view of my goods. He made the expression as though he'd just seen the most beautiful thing of his life. He softly whispered "oh my God..." Jordan leaned forward and inhaled deeply. With eyes still shut he raised his head and softly said "heavenly..."

With one of my feet I gave him a little nudge and told him "Have a seat mister, I got something I want to show you..." Once settled back into the chair, I did a couple more cheers and struck several nasty poses that exposed my naked butt and pooter. After I finished the second cheer I slowly pulled off my top and for the first time showed Jordan my breasts. He was in heaven. Using the mattress as a springboard of sorts I positioned myself just so and sprang out of bed, did a flip and landed on the floor in front of him. I kept eye contact as I squatted down. The towel around his waist looked completely uncomfortable because his fully erect cock was binding it like crazy. I reached up and undid the tuck saying "this thing looks real uncomfortable . . . let me help you out of it." And with that I laid it open exposing his full eleven inches. I noticed he was holding his breath. "Relax dear. . . . This won't hurt a bit. I promise." With a hand on each of his thighs I leaned over and with my tongue began a long, slow lick from the base all the way up to the head. Then slowly licked all the way back down. On my second time up I opened my mouth and engulfed its head and began slowly wiggling my tongue. I was staring up at him as he stared back down at me. Everything I knew about giving head, giving deep throat, began running through my mind. With each bob of my head I began taking just a slightly bit more of it. I took about 5 inches into my mouth and it hit the top of my throat, I slowly backed it out and did it again. After about 5 or 6 hitting the back of my mouth I relaxed my throat and swallowed once. About 8 inches went down. Jordan gasped as I brought it all the way back out. Once again sinking more then half I backed out again. One or two slight gagging episodes but all in all, I was doing perfect. I gave my hips and knees a slight re-adjust and flopped my tongue out ever so slightly more and decided it was time to take it all. I drew the enormous cock into my mouth yet again and took it to the 8 inch mark, swallowed and pushed and hit 9, then 10, I gulped air the way you do when you try to belch, then my nose was touching his pubic area and my lips were wrapped around its base! I held it there for about 5 seconds then all the way back out and this time slammed it deep in one smooth motion. (Gulping air right at the right time) My mouth and throat made a slight sloshing sound. Jordan was wide eyed with wonder, ecstasy, and awe. . . I kept up with my assault, his mammoth cock slamming completely down my throat with each thrust. When I would hold him deep and still, I could feel his pulse in my mouth. I could also feel my own pulse in my vagina! (I was getting very wet in my mouth and vagina!) I was enjoying myself. I was proud of myself. I am a sexual wildcat and when I'm finished this, I'll be $10,000 richer!

Side-bar please: My first year in college, my boyfriend showed me my very first porn movie. It was the classic "Deep Throat" starring Linda Lovelace. I found what was shown in that movie to be completely mesmerizing! It was incredible and had the desired effect. My boyfriend was delighted in my fascination with this flick. I was trying to deep throat that very night. 2 or 3 BJ's later; I was deep throating my boyfriends 7+ inches. One of the images / scenes from that awesome movie was her very last BJ scene with a reportedly 13 inch penis. It was huge! If you've ever seen the movie, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you've never seen it . . . you should! Amazing! Linda buries every inch of this thing. Her face is contorted, her nostrils are flaring, her eyes wide and mesmerized. She was pounding that enormous thing down her throat like it was nothing! Then he begins cumming. It was massive. It shot out her nose; bubbled up around the base and her lips . . . he kept cumming and cumming. It was such a turn on to watch. And here I am, four years later and I'm seeing that scene in my minds eye as I feel this beautifully huge penis slide effortlessly and completely down my throat. Linda would have been proud! – End side-bar.

Jordan sounded as though he was speaking in tongues. Mumbling incoherently as we stared at each other. Men love looking into the eyes of the woman who's giving them head. They like seeing the expression on our face, especially when they ejaculate. And that (in my opinion) is the very best part of giving head. Does not in the least gross me out. (Most women I feel it does) On the contrary / just the opposite! I never has grossed me out, even on the first time. Unless it's a special request, or because he just slipped out of my mouth; I always enjoy it in my mouth and I always swallow. When he does pull out to shoot on my face, I keep my mouth wide open in order to hopefully taste some. It's kind of like an aphrodisiac actually. Well, for me it is.

I've always loved to be penetrated vaginally almost immediately after receiving an ejaculation in my mouth. ASAP. As Soon As Possible. I love the feel of penetration with the taste of semen fresh and thick in my mouth. My man looking down at me with my mouth and chin all wet and glistening. "Fuck me!" I will say with naughty written all over my face...

Jordan was 'my man' tonight. His load was massive! What an eruption, I had no idea! Most of it I let squirt down my throat. The last few blasts I took while holding just the head in my mouth. It was marvelous! I climbed on top of his lap facing him. His eyes were shut and he was catching his breath. With a knee on either side of his hips, I leaned over with my breasts dangling in his face. I reached between us and guided his wet and slobbery monster to my very wet slit. I found the mark and slowly eased him inside me. He opened his mouth and engulfed one of my nipples as his wonderful penis slipped inside me. I felt maybe 7 or 8 inches slip in before he hit bottom, my cervix. As he sucked and licked I began riding my mount. Jordan moved from nipple to nipple, as I rode him with abandon. I was very vocal and began telling him how wonderful his big cock felt inside me. As I whispered into his ear I teasingly licked and kissed it. I repositioned my straddle a bit and bells and whistles went off. I was at the perfect position now; he was hitting my g-spot with every inward thrust. Moments later fireworks went off in my head as I had the most wonderful orgasm! I held still for a moment as I caught my breath. I held his head in my hands and moved my mouth to his ear once again. "I want you to fuck me in the ass Jordan." I whispered. I pulled my head up to look into his eyes. He was in awe.

"Are you serious Jessie?" he said with astonishment.

"I am dead serious stud! I absolutely love getting ass fucked. You game?"

"Oh I am SO game Jessie! But I have to tell you. Every woman I've tried this with ended up not being able to handle it. They made me stop. I don't want to hurt you Jessie..." he explained, serious concern all over his face.

I kissed him. "You won't hurt me if you follow my instructions..." I said as I moved one of my breasts to his mouth. Believe me: I've done this hundreds of times. NEVER with a cock this size.... I can hardly wait!" I began slowly riding him again. "If I say 'stop' I want you to come to a complete stop and don't move until I tell you to."

He moaned "um hum".

"Lubricant. I brought plenty of it. Use it liberally...."

Another moan "um hum".

"You must start slowly. I mean oh so slow. Don't worry, we'll pick up the pace but at the start, slow is the only way to go...got it?"

He removed my nipple from his mouth and "Don't you worry Jessie, I understand completely!" and he moved to my other nipple. I smiled sultrily. . .

"One last thing: Before I let you inside my tight little back door Jordan, you're going to have to toss my salad some. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked. He stopped sucking my nipple and held me at my waist to make me stop my gyrations.

"Actually yes, I do have a problem with that. The problem being, I don't have a clue to what you mean by 'tossing your salad'. I mean, sure. I love salads, and have no problem tossing one for you. But I somehow don't think you mean what I'm thinking." And he had a very puzzled but amused look on his face. I gave him a little kiss and smiled. I began my slow grinding of his huge and still rock hard cock and explained.

"Tossing one's salad means you lick and tongue my butt hole. Tiny little circles and probing with your tongue. Eventually you're going to work up to really hard tongue punching getting it in as far as you can. Don't worry Jordan, I took care of any icky stuff you might be worried about...I'm clean as a whistle. Do you think you can do this?" I asked.

"Tongue punching?! I love it!" he laughed.

"Oh yeah! No problem. Madam asks for a Tossed Salad, Madam shall receive! May I suggest a special dressing?" Oh my God! This guy is so wonderful, he's a riot! Jordan continued after we stopped laughing about his special dressing "Actually I wanted to ask a favor of you. I love to eat pussy, but I'm afraid I'm not very good at it. I was wondering if you might be able to give me a few pointers in that area . . .?" he said.

"Hmmm, yeah, I think I could help you out in that department. My pleasure mister!" I told him. One more kiss and I asked "Shall we begin?" with a nasty little smirk on my flushed with passion face.

(At this point Jordan's Quasimodo looks had completely lost their effect on me. I was no longer put off by how unattractive he was. He was simply an adorable man who I was having a wonderful round of sex with)

I climbed off him and stood up and turned around. I struck a sexy show-off-my-ass pose, slapped both my butt cheeks and looked over my shoulder at him. "You like this ass Jordan?" I asked.

"Me likes very much!" he said with a huge silly grin.

"Want some?" I asked as I strutted to the bed.

"Definitely!" he said.

As I climbed onto the bed to my knees, slapped my cheeks again and slowly bent over as I widened the distance between my knees. I once again looked over my shoulder at him and said "Then come get some!"

As he moved into place he commented "Jessie my dear, you are an absolutely stunning woman. Stunning in every way. You're face is so lovely, your body is so beautiful, and this ass of yours. . ." I felt him climb behind me and place his hands on my bottom. ". . . this ass of yours in unbelievable!" He spread my cheeks and lifted, completely exposing myself to him. I felt his warm breath as he leaned in. His tongue lightly touched my anus and began to slowly turn in circles. It felt so good! I wanted more and I pushed back into his face. Within a few minutes he was tongue punching my little hole for all it was worth. I was loving every second of it. He went at so good, for so long! I remember thinking 'how bad could he be at eating pussy?! I could not take it any more. I had to find out if I could get this beast of his completely inside me.

"Get the lube Jordan. Grease me up . . . fuck me in the ass big boy!"

Jordan wasted no time what so ever doing as he was told. I felt the somewhat cold lubricant squirt onto my quivering hole. His finger began massaging, then inserting. His first finger slowly entered me and he gave it a wiggle. Felt wonderful. I wanted more and he knew it. Two fingers and more wiggling. Oh my God this was going to be intense I thought. A few slow ins and outs later he squirted a bit more lubricant on the outwards stoke and the next inward stroke there were three. It made me gasp with pleasure! He pushed them as deep as he could and held them there. I moaned and slowly ground my hips around, pushing back against his thrusts. "I am so ready for you to fuck my ass with that big cock of yours! Get inside me Jordan, fuck me now!"

Jordan repositioned himself. I heard another plop from the lubricant tube and he worked it the length of his enormous shaft. When I felt the head begin to penetrate I heard in my head my own little coach. She was whispering in my ear "Here it comes Jessie, don't be afraid. He a wonderful man and won't hurt you. Relax. That's it, let him in. Push out like you're trying to poop...that's it. . .it's about to happen any second, relax..." and all of the sudden he was in. He'd gotten past my sphincter muscle and that is the biggest hurtle with anal sex.

"STOP. Wait." I ordered. Jordan stopped and waited. He slowly massaged my lower back waiting for his next command. 30 seconds or so later I said "More. Slowly . . . go slow." And he did perfectly. A minute later he was more than half way inside me and I was feeling no pain or discomfort at all. I was in heaven! I knew for a fact I could handle all of him and I just had to have it then and there! My mouth was wide open with lust written all over my face. The taste of his semen was still thick and fresh in my mouth. In one rather quick movement I pushed back and buried the remaining 4 inches of his mammoth manhood into my ass. I let out a guttural groan and began slapping the mattress. Jordan said "Oh my God, I'm hurting you..." and I felt him start to back out. I quickly reached back and dug my nails into his hips and angrily commanded "Don't move a fucking muscle! Stay right where you're at! Just wait Jordan... You're not hurting me!"

He held fast, still as could be. Soon I eased forward almost the entire length and then slowly, but in one motion pushed him back in completely. It took my breath away with one long lustful growl. I held still once again.

"Are you sure I'm not hurting you baby?" he asked.

"Jordan, you're not hurting me. This is better than my first time. This is amazing! Fuck my ass stud, start slow and work your way up. . . give it to me!" I commanded with an over the shoulder, lustful glare. And Jordan began ass fucking me with his eleven inch cock. He did perfectly! Within 3 minutes he was fucking it like it was pussy! He had never been completely buried inside a woman's crotch before. He's only had an inch or two inside an ass hole before! But now? Now he was fucking me in the ass and having the sexual time of his life. I was too!

My very first time receiving anal was by my high school sweetheart who busted my cherry. It was about 3 or 4 weeks later. We'd had sex maybe a half a dozen times. I knew about anal sex from reading. I had experimented with my fingers. I asked my boyfriend to do it and he was more than willing to oblige. It was short and sweet but (butt) I liked it. I liked it a lot!

I went off to college and so did he. Different colleges, and we really never spoke much after. In college, Spenser is the one who really got me into anal sex. We usually did it twice a week. He was much bigger than my H.S. boyfriend too. Spenser had an impressive 8 inch length and really knew how to use it! I've been giving up 'ass' ever since.

Shortly after Jordan picked up some speed, I reached between my legs and began rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy. Within mere moments I had my first orgasm! Jordan buried deep and held it there until I stopped cumming. When I did he said "Wow, that was amazing!"

"You liked that did you?" I breathlessly asked. I knew what he was referring to. When I climaxed my vaginal and anal muscles began spamming. It felt as though I was milking his cock.

"Like?!?! I loved that!" he said.

I began doing Kegels with my anus muscle. "How do you like the feel of that?" I asked. (A 'Kegel' is a vagina exercise to strengthen it. Think of an anus Kegel like the final stage of pooping, your little ass hole does that flexing thing to pinch off your last bit"