I Should Have Seen It

Story Info
Man should have seen the signs, maybe he did.
10.6k words
3.69
93.1k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this fiction are over eighteen. This story has incest, spanking, oral, anal, group and lesbian sex. Also lactating tits, cheating wives and a bunch of other stuff. You have been warned. It's way, way over the top. If it's too long, or wrong category, gee I'm so sorry. Go watch tv. It's all in fun. IT IS A FANTASY.

*****

The signs were all there to see. She got very distant. The sex just dwindled. All of a sudden, I couldn't do anything right. All the clues were right in front of me, but I didn't see it coming.

Then one Saturday afternoon, "I need to discuss some things with you." Yeah, never a good opening line for conversation.

"Pete...I don't love you anymore. I am so sorry, but I just don't have it in me. I can't keep going the way we are going. It would not be fair to you, or me either."

"Paula, this is so shocking to me. I mean, after twenty years together! Our twenty year anniversary is in three months. What happened? Did you find another man?" I already knew the answer, I only wanted to see if she would lie about it. Yup. Lied right to my face.

"No, no. It's just that, I feel no love from you. I think we are more like roommates that have sex now and then. I'm moving out. I'll stay with you until the end of the school year for Sarah, then I will get my own place." With the boyfriend, no doubt.

"Was it the sex? Not enough for you? Was I not good enough? Is he that much better?" I knew there was another guy, she was not gonna tell me about it. I'm sure I knew who it was.

"There is no other man. The sex... Well the sex is the only reason I am still here. The truth is I was going to leave last year, but you really are very good in bed, and I love your dick. I will want to visit and fuck your brains out from time to time, if that is ok with you. I know you love my ass and my tits. May I still see you once in a while?"

"Wait, you want to leave me, but you still like my equipment? It sounds like you just want me for my cock."

"Uhh...yes. Pete, I'm trying to be honest with you here. I have not betrayed my vows. I have not had sex with another man. It's just that, I don't have the fire in the belly any longer. I love you, but I'm not IN LOVE with you. I think you feel the same way." I knew this was all a huge crock of shit. Lies upon lies.

"That was the most incredibly stupid thing you have ever said to me. You either love someone, or you don't. There is no middle ground. Do you plan to announce this to the family? They are planning on a huge party for us. When your sister finds out, she's gonna be here like a rocket. Does this have anything to do with her and what happened?"

"No. You did exactly what I asked you to do, and you were a gentleman about it. That whole thing was very messed up, but I don't blame you for any of it. I should have known better than to loan you to her. I blame myself for being so stupid."

"After all that, and Cindy still winds up divorced. At least she has Bobby. That boy is so cute," I said.

"Yes, that part of the plan went absolutely perfect. I just wish you hadn't enjoyed it so much. Her too. Fuckin ungrateful bitch!" She was jealous still.

"She's your sister! She has only thanked you a thousand times. Cindy is so much like you its not funny. Her bubble butt and big tits are almost identical to yours. I even called your name when we were, you know..."

"Fucking. Yeah, I know. Cindy told me. She also confessed to loving you from day one. She was and is very grateful to me for pimping you out to her. I just wished you hadn't enjoyed it so much. When I leave, you can fuck her all you want."

"First all, I didn't even want to do it. Rick begged you and then your sister begged you, and then you TOLD me to do it. She is so much like you in every way. How could I not like it? I suggested a damn turkey baster, remember? I knew the sex was going to cause problems."

"You aren't going to believe this, but well... I wanted her to experience you. All her life was a series of shitheads. Rick turned out to be the biggest shithead of them all. He treated her like a whore." She explained.

"I wanted her to feel love the way that you do it. Kind and gentle. Cindy had never had a good man. No wonder she fell for you! Rick left because of her desire for you, you big idiot. You are a wonderful man and good lover." Then why are you cheating on me? I thought.

"But you are still leaving me." She had no idea what I knew.

"Yes. It's not very fair to either of us if I'm just pretending to love you, is it? I mean, if there is no love, all the rest is just bullshit. For that matter, you could find a woman that loves you with all her heart." Oh what a crock of shit. Did she really believe what she was saying?

"Look at church, there must be twenty women ready to drop their drawers for you, hell there's another ten married women that would leave their men just for a shot at you. You know my own mother-" I interrupted her.

"-No way! Victoria just buried your dad a year ago! No way she wants to be with me."

"Mom told me that if I ever did divorce you, she wanted a go with you, especially after what my blabbermouth sister told her." I already knew what she had said.

"What did she say? Wait, I don't want to know." I said. Why bother now?

"Cindy told my mother that you made her come twenty times at least, and you fucked her for almost two hours. I know that part is true, cause I saw the video. I had no idea Cindy wanted anal from you. Or cunniligus." Yeah, fuck you, I thought. I'm going to have some fun Bitch!

"What video?" I was shocked now. Or at least I pretended to be shocked. I actually knew all about the videos.

"Rick had at least four video cameras in that bedroom. He took a video of each time. He must have at least twenty hours of you banging his sweet little wife hidden on his computer. He got off on you fucking my little sister."

"No way! His laptop? That was stolen. I remember the cops came and everything."

"Cindy is the one who stole it! She made it look like a break in. That was right before she got divorced. The day after he hit her." I had her laptop in my brief case. Of course I wasn't telling the bitch that. +100k +

"I took care of that." She would never know.

"Yes you did. I was never so proud of you. You laid him out with one punch. You did tell him to stop. He's so much bigger than you, and you just dropped his ass!"

"He was gonna punch Cindy again."

"What did you say to him? He took a poke at you, then you knocked him out."

"He said something about her being a cheap, cheating slut, he would hit her anytime he felt like it. I told him, anytime he wants to box, call me, and we will go a few rounds." I gestured like I was boxing.

"He told me that he fucked you every single time you had me fucking your sister, and that's when I popped him. I told him to take it back, I warned him." I felt the tears start.

I looked her straight in the eye, "Now I guess I'll have to apologize to him. I suppose I should be glad he is sterile. Are you still fucking him Paula?" She couldn't look me in the eye. I knew the answer to the question anyhow. Fucking slut bitch!

She had turned pale. "I never..." Yeah you did. You are. You will!

"Paula, he must have wired up his whole house. I saw the two of you. Just because you only gave him oral and anal sex does not mean you didn't break your vows. Vaginal sex is not the only form of cheating. You don't have to worry. I forgave you for it last year. When Cindy told me about you and him and showed me on her cell phone. I didn't know I was on a video too. That's when Cindy and I started the monthly visits."

"What monthly visits?" She asked. Now she was surprised. "I assume you are still fucking him twice a month? Whenever you and Rick got together, your little sister was here. Cindy needed someone to love her. I took good care of her. I guess I'm not quite the stupid cuckold you thought, am I?" Her eyes were wide open now. "Why do you think I never once complained about no sex with you for three months? I guess you thought I was celibate as you fucked your master, Rick."

"I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you. I-" I interrupted her.

"-Sure you did! He's the one who told you to cut me off, didn't he? You very deliberately hurt me. You have picked him over me for years now. So don't you dare say you did not mean to hurt me. You FUCKING PLANNED IT! You make me so sick" I turned away from the slut. It was time for the coup de gras.

"Do you love him? By the way, where is Rick hiding now? Funny that huge guy scared shitless of me. Just cause he is stealing my slut whore wife. I guess he's doing me a favor, I suppose. I should thank him. So now tell me. Do you love him? It's very important."

"Yes... No... I don't know. He loves me. He gave up drinking. He goes to AA meetings. He is hung like a fucking horse. He swears he is a changed man. He wants to marry me." Her eyes were down now.

"Wow. Do you believe that line of bullshit? You are such a kind and trusting woman. Very stupid, but kind. I guess you really do like being treated like a slut and a whore."

"When you started letting me fuck your ass, I knew something was going on. I saw the bruises. Your asshole was ripped up and bruised very badly way before I was allowed to fuck it. I took pictures on my phone. Your back and asscheeks were also heavily bruised."

"I took your panties for DNA testing. Care to guess how that turned out?" She looked down.

"So I got Jack Burns, my old navy buddy to investigate Rick. Before Rick married your sister, he spent thirty days in jail, for beating his then wife. He had asked his wife to screw his friend, then beat her when she did. Sound familiar?" She looked alarmed now.

"No, no, no. Rick would never do that!" She was crying now. She knew I was right. She didn't want to admit it though. Not even to herself. Her boyfriend had a very strange pattern.

"Thing about Rick, he doesn't confine himself to one woman. Would you like to see a few pictures of Rick in action?" I spread out two dozen 8 by 10's of Rick with various women. All with date and time stamped on the photo.

"Those are copies I had them made for you. These two wives are dead. Everyone else is missing. But I'm sure Rick has a good explanation!" Her eyes bugged out a bit.

"Rick is currently 'engaged' to 3 women besides you. I would not wish to be you, once you are married. Two of his brides had fatal accidents, and several seem to have been flown to a middle eastern country never to return. He sold them. Several girls were sent to work in Mexico at a whorehouse. So hey, I'm sure he would NEVER do anything like that to you."

"Would you like to see what he's doing right now? We have a live feed." I didn't tell her how that was possible. She knew about my past life.

"No, I don't want to see it!" She didn't want to face the reality. I was ruining all her plans. Possibly saving her life, but ruining her marital plans.

"Well I'm curious, so I'll take a quick look. Wow, looks like your older sister is being fucked in her ass. Does Denise like being tied up like that?" Up on the big screen was Rick buttfucking her sister Denise. She was tied up, spread eagle. She appeared to be having an orgasm.

She looked, "Oh my God, that is Denise! Can you save her?" Paula suddenly saw him for who he really was. Too little, too late, too bad. What a bitch this woman was!

"Paula,what makes you think she wants to be saved? Looks like Denise is having a great time. Why don't you call him and ask him what he's gonna do with her, Mexico or middle east? I am curious."

"By the way, are you two 'engaged'? It was just a guess on my part. The kids may wish to know where you and their aunt went." Paula went another shade paler.

"Yes, damn it! We are engaged. Well, we were engaged until you just showed me that! That S.O.B. motherfucker is really buttfucking my sister. Are you sure about everything else you told me?" More sure than you will ever know, I thought.

"The cops can't prove any of it. He always seems to have an airtight alibi. But you love Rick, don't you Paula? I'm sure he would never, ever do anything like what I told you. I guess he loves Denise too. But she will disappear, just like these women did. Too bad, I always liked Denise. See, she doesn't have a stupid cuckold husband who provides for her, so no need to marry her for the cucks money. She will be turning tricks in Mexico very soon. Too bad. Too damn bad." I shook my head. Maybe I was a little theatrical. So what?

"When we divorce, he's gonna get half this house, half the proceeds from the divorce, and you will get a new job, on your back, or on your knees. Or you might have an unfortunate accident. What do you want on your tombstone?" Yeah that was very theatrical!

"I hope you remember your Spanish from high school. What language you need in the middle east depends where you get sold to. Bet you never thought you would wind up as a slut whore slave, or dead, did you?" She had real tears flowing now.

"I'm gonna miss you. I still love you, and your willing sacrifice to this guy just absolutely sickens me. I do hope you like your new life." I wanted to throw up. I stood up to leave. I headed towards the door.

"Ok, ok. Wait! Wait! Please tell me what we can do to save my sister! I'll get a gun and shoot the bastard myself. I made an incredibly stupid, gigantic mistake. Divorce me if you want, but please, please, PLEASE, help me save my big sister. I beg of you!" Her eyes were open now.

"What's this 'WE' shit?" I hit a button on the remote, and there was Paula and Rick, naked in bed. They were chatting. "-so you have to cut him off. He can't be in MY pussy anymore. We're going on vacation soon and I don't want any of him in you. I will be the only man for you." Rick was going on and on.

"Ok darling, I won't give him any more sex. I think he must like to be a cuckold. He must know by now. If he doesn't, he will understand when I never give him any sex." The scene went blank.

"So what is all this 'WE' crap? There is no 'WE'. You have seen to that. Why don't you beg Rick for her life? You might want to beg for your own life too! I'm sure Rick is such a nice guy, he'll do anything you ask." I rolled my eyes, very theatrically.

"I am begging for my sisters life! There is no one else who can save her but you. You Pete. You are the only man I can turn to. Please Pete. I'll trade my life for hers. I'm begging for her life. I was so fuckin stupid to believe that bastard. Please?"

"Ok, fine! Lets go. I'm gonna wind up in jail over this, I'm sure. No good deed goes unpunished." I knew that from sore experience.

*********

The drive to Rick's house was pretty quiet. I had made a call to my navy buddies. Everything had been prearranged. Being a former Navy Seal has its own unique advantages. We all met up at his house. Handshakes and man hugs all around. I owed them my life many times over. I may have saved them a few times too. We swore to help each other if we had to. This was one of those times.

"Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friends?" Paula asked.

"Guys, this is my future-ex-wife, Cheating Slut. That's Snake, the big guy is Jabberwocky, we just call him Jab for short, the muscle man is Pretty Boy, that's Dangerous Dan, we just call him Danger, Killer say hi, the guy with the rifle is Dead Eye, that handsome guy is Slick, and I'm the ASSHOLE."

"Why do they call you the ASSHOLE?"

"Because he's the boss, the alpha among alphas, the guy who has us doing stuff we don't like doing." Slick explained.

"Like meeting new exciting people..." started Jabberwocky.

"...And killing them!" Finished Pretty Boy. Everyone laughed. They all checked their weapons. They were all in regular clothes, blue jeans, work pants.

"How come you aren't in uniforms?"

"Because this gig is definitely not sanctioned by Uncle Sam. So it's just for fun!" Answered Dead Eye.

*********

We entered his house quietly as we had done a thousand times before in another hot country. He put up very little resistance. We had not even drawn weapons. Denise was naked and tied to the bed. She was unconscious. Paula rushed over to attend to her sister.

"What is your password?" I asked Rick. He glared at me with utter contempt.

"I'm not telling you shit, Cuck." I showed him what the business end of a military weapon looked like. He blanched a bit.

He said, "You will all wind up in jail. Everything in his house is being recorded."

I said, "Good." I broke his pinky finger, then I broke his ring finger. I said "We will break every bone in your body until you tell us. By the way, where were you selling Denise to?"

"Highest bidder," he said. Well, well, honesty at last.

"I thought so. So have you changed your mind?" He shook his head. I broke another finger, and another. Then I broke his wrist. I was all set to break his arm, when he changed his mind. He gave us the code. I asked him for the combination for his safe.

He said, "What safe?" Great acting!

"Ok, they are your bones." I started to break his arm.

"Ok, floor under this desk." We opened the safe, there were date rape drugs, cocaine, lots of cash. And many, many dvds. I asked Slick to copy and account for everything. He said no problem.

We left his house and drove four hours into the desert. We were in the middle of nowhere. No radio signal, no cell phone service. We gave him food and water. I even bandaged up his hand. We gave him his cell phone too. We left. He cursed us up and down. We weren't murderers, although I was so sorely tempted. He would have a good sporting chance. We knew he would call the cops first chance he got. We were counting on that.

"I'm gonna kill you! You fuckin bastards!" He said. He was not happy about a fifty mile walk. Too bad. He was a slave trader, and murderer, and drug dealer. For a hobby, he stole men's wives. Swell guy.

"We didn't kill you, that's not very nice." Said Slick.

We left. We took Denise back to our house. We had a lot of discussing to do. We had helped ourselves to the money and we split it up. I had them put back a stack of about a hundred grand, covered in cocaine. The guys didn't like that, but the cops would love it.

The guys all took off. Denise was in and out of consciousness. Paula had got her dressed.

*********

"Aren't you afraid that the video will show us there?" Paula asked. We were back in our house. It wouldn't be ours for long.

"We broke in two months ago, we changed all his security systems. You can't see what we did tonight. It's totally undetectable, and untraceable. We have done this before on much better secured dwellings." Uncle Sam provided us with top notch training!

"He's gonna call the cops as soon as he gets a signal. That should be some time tomorrow. They will go to his house and find the evidence that he left." I explained. "The lead detectives have gotten an anonymous tip with a list of the dvds to check to put Rick away forever. If not, I have a plan 'B' in place already. Rick is about to be famous" eight news outlets had got dvds and anonymous tips about the house and Rick. The fit was about to hit the shan! Too bad for poor Rick.

"All those security dvds will show how he killed those two women, and how he sells women abroad. All his slave transactions were on dvd. The police will have it all well in hand. And with the television news guys breathing down their necks, they will probably do their jobs. We did hand it to them on a silver platter."

"The problem is Denise and you Paula. You are both so very desperately in love with this predator. So I fully expect you to run to his side when he returns. You will probably testify against me. I have taken steps to protect myself, if that should occur." I had taken severe steps, but I would take things one step at a time.