I Should've Known

Story Info
You'd think a women would know her own husband.
1.4k words
2.93
49.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ramitin19
Ramitin19
11 Followers

My names Julie and I'm a 5'4 blonde with 34 D breasts and a peach shaped butt that ive never gotten complaints for. When Jim decided to invite his college friend Tucker over i thought nothing of it. For detail Jim is a 5'11 white guy with short brown hair and a slim chest. Tucker was a black 6'2 guy who spent most of his college time in the gym or sororities. They spent most of the night in Jims man cave in the basement drinking and watching tv until around 2:00 am when i heard the tv shut off and steps coming up the stairs.

I wasnt sleeping but I had been fairly close to it when i felt Jim slide in the bed beside me. He immediately pressed himself up against me and i could tell by the bulge in his shorts what he had in mind. He wasted no times turning my head in for a kiss in the dark bedroom as he started to caress my boobs through my night shirt. Ive never had a problem getting wet so when i felt Jim reach into his shorts to free his cock i pulled my underwear off and backed into him, His head pushing at my dripping entrance. He must have been really turned on for some reason as his head felt huge compared to usual. But before i had more tome to even think on it he started to sink into me. I noted he definitely felt thicker than usual as i was completely stretched. I gripped the bed for support as i had a fight with pain and pleasure as inch by inch sunk into me. The whole time i was talking to Jim telling him how amazing of a lover he was tonight. As he neared what i knew to be his limit he switched me from a side position to getting behind me in the doggy position. At this point he had better access to my body as i felt him start to slide in with more ease. I told Jim he'd never felt so big in me before. Actually it had never felt close to this big before.

Thats when i was sure of the mistake. My husbands cock was NOT this long.

With my head placed on my folded arms, gritting my teeth together, and my ass high in the air i felt what had to be at least an eighth inch sink into me as with more to come. My immediate thought was to clamp down to stop this invader and in doing so I set myself off to orgasm. I'd never came so quickly and i knew i had to stop this. As quickly as i could think i reached under me and grabbed at the base of the shaft to stop it from entering me anymore but told "Jim" i just needed a minute. He grunted an okay and waited. I couldnt believe it but i had to holding at least another two or three inches from going in me.

A million thoughts flashed through my head but none of them were clear however i guess i took too long thinking on this matter as "Jim" started to stroke me again. Even holding three inches out of me the 8 inches he had accessible to stroke were more than enough. I melted a little bit and moaned out load as he gave it to me. With each stroke the speed increased until he hit a rhythm. I layed there for at least 5 minutes not moving at all except for slamming my hips back and being scooted by each thrust slightly closer to the headboard. I couldnt take it i had to know who it was doing this to me. As i reached over to the bedside lamp and was about to cut it on i saw my phone light up on the nightstand. I had two messages from my husband that summarized said he had drunk too much and was going to sleep in the basement as he couldnt make it up the stairs. Tucker however was coming upstairs to sleep on the couch and would be gone in the morning. It then dawned on me that not only was Tucker roughly fucking me from behind with my husband downstairs but that i had actually coaxed him on and told him of how great it was and had never been better.

Over my shoulder i guess Tucker must have read it too as he finally talked. He told me to move my hand and enjoy myself as he'd be gone come morning. I couldnt believe he thought i would but with him working me into the bed with his 8 inches already i soon lost the will. As my hand left his cock to brace against the headboard for support his last 3 inches quickly sunk into me. As he hit bottom his powerful thrusts knocked me down to the headboard. As my head started smacking against the headbaoard he pulled my arms back for leverage. As my head continuously smacked the headboard i noted i had nowhere to go and now all 11 inches were just crashing into me trying to get deeper. i sucked as much blanket in my mouth as i could and bit down as i saw stars and then got lightheaded as i crashed into orgasm. As i came to i felt no power over my body as Tucker picked up the pace and really leaned into me.

Tucker used me all over that bedroom for the rest of the night. He made my try to deepthroat his dick even though i could never get the last two inches. He fucked my ass for about two minutes with me crying the whole time. He even felt the need to set up my phone and record us for about 10 minutes in which he fucked me im guessing as hard as he could. My head was bouncing on the headboard, my hands clenching so deep in the sheets i pulled them off the bed, everytime our skin met the sound bounced around the room. I even had cramps in my hands after we were done and my head had a knot on it from where it repeatedly kept slapping the headboard.

It was around 6am when i got another text from my husband saying he felt better and would be up shortly. At this time i had just come on Tuckers dick, for at least the 8th time. He pulled out and walked around and shoved his dick in my mouth and pumped about 3 times until he filled my mouth with the load he had been saving all night. One large enough i swallowed 3 times and still had some spill out my puffed up cheeks. With his dick absolutely covered in his cum he walked back around me and sunk all 11 inches into me telling me he wouldnt mind if i hot knocked up from this as i was a hot piece of ass. He quickly dressed and ran out telling me he'd be available if i ever wanted a redo bit not before grabbing my phone and doing something.

I quickly got up and looked at the clock. 6:08. Tucker had used me for more than 4 hours. I remember trying to stop it and trying to run away up until around 3:30. It seemed so ling ago. As i cleaned and organized i had just enough time to finish making the bed with new sheets when my husband walked in and dropped down. He apologized for getting so drunk and said he loved me.He asked of the knot on my head to which i replied i fell out of bed and hit my hit which is why i was up. He told me to ice it in the morning and looked to trail off. I looked at him and thought how much i loved him and started thinking if i should tell him about Tucker. My judgement told me not to as i cuddled up beside him ready to finally sleep. Thats when Jim got a text and looked at his phone. it was from me. As told him i didnt send him anything terror came over me. I dint even have enough time to gasp as he opened the message to see Tucker filming himself behind me with one hand and choking me with other as he drove 11 inches of dick in and out of my pussy. My forehead smacking into the headboard with each thrust.

To be continued...

Ramitin19
Ramitin19
11 Followers