I Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence was deafening.

"I'll get the cheque." He replied as we stood.

Twenty minutes later we entered my parent's home and headed straight upstairs to my bedroom. Scott closed the door behind us then turned me round to face him. He pulled me to his chest and our lips met for the first time. My arms swept up and down his solid broad back as his hands wandered down my spine and stopped on my firm bottom.

God I was so wet. I could feel my clit throbbing as it begged to be touched. I took a step back and unbuttoned the front of his shirt whilst he undid his cuffs. His broad chest came into view showing great form with a covering of dark hair. I like chest hair, a smooth chest is way too gay and boyish for me.

I took another step back and looked him in the eye as I unclipped the belt from my waist letting my dress unfurl around me and drop to the floor leaving me with just my sheer panties and holdups to hide my modesty.

"Wow!" He exclaimed with a broad smile.

I beckoned to him that it was his turn to disrobe. He dropped his shirt to the floor and undid his belt and fly then dropped them in a pool round his feet and kicked them to one side. A large bulge was prominent in the front of his shorts indicating a nice package indeed. I stood there with my hands on my slender hips waiting for the final display and he smiled knowingly.

His fingers found the waistband and he drew them slowly down his thighs and stepped out of them. His cock rose in front of my eyes and a very nice cock it was as well. It must have been all of eight maybe nine inches long and as thick as my wrist. This was definitely going to be pain and pleasure!

I stepped into his arms and we kissed once more. His cock smacked against my stomach and throbbed almost at the same rate as my clit but this wasn't possible, I was so worked up and dying to cum there was no way he could have competed.

I walked him to my bed and sat down facing his throbbing cock which bounced with a mind of its own in front of my face. I took its girth in my hand and slowly stroked its length. God it was so hard and full of pumped up veins.

Naturally I opened my mouth and let him push what he could between my lips. Fortunately for me my gag reflex is minimal so I was able to take most of his cock down my throat before it reacted and I had to come up for air.

"Oh baby that's a first for me, you are amazing!" Scott quietly uttered.

I sucked on his cock and cradled his large hairy balls in my hand. I loved the feeling of his nuts sliding about in his sack of skin, just like golf balls in a vat of olive oil. After a few minutes he took my face off his cock and kissed me again. I knew he must be able to taste his own cock on my lips and found this thought so erotic.

I lay back on the bed at just the right angle for the camera; I didn't want my spy to miss one second of this fuck.

Scott knelt between my legs and pushed them farther apart. Then, with a wicked smile went down and started to suck my pussy through my thin panties that were obviously saturated with my juices by this time.

It was my time to utter joy.

"Oh God argh yes there right there Scott suck me suck me argh."

His lips locked on to my panties and almost sucked my pussy through the fine mesh of the material. He had a suck like a hoover and I enjoyed every second.

I moulded my boobs in my hands as my pussy was worked over. Scott pulled my panty to one side and forced his tongue deep inside my hole.

"Jesus oh sweet Jesus what are you doing to me!" I shouted.

I felt him grab the sides of my knickers and literally ripped them from my body tearing them into shreds.

He grabbed the underside of my thighs and forced them back close to my chest then resumed his oral work on my clit. I moaned and grumbled constantly not knowing or caring what came out of my mouth.

Scott sucked on my lips and clit alternately, his saliva mixed with my juices dribbled down my bum crack. Scott followed the trail and found my virgin anus. Oh my God the feeling of his tongue probing my tight brown ring was awesome indescribable just so damn hot.

I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Enough enough already Scott fuck me just fuck me please!" I begged.

He stopped in an instant, got between my legs and pushed his cockhead inside my puffy lips.

"Bloody hell bloody hell!" I exclaimed as he pushed harder.

I tried to open my legs more to ease the passage of the thick rod that had started to probe my belly from the inside but I couldn't part them further. My pussy was being stretched to the limit and was starting to burn under the strain but I was enjoying every second.

"More Scott give me more!" I was on a roll.

He pushed harder and another few inches slid inside my tight pussy.

"Oh my God Scott you're so big so big!"

"And you're so tight baby so fucking tight!" He replied. It was the first time I had heard him swear and it seemed very odd but appropriate at the same time.

Scott suddenly pulled out.

"Turn over Amy get on your knees for me." He asked and I did as requested.

My knees were parted and I rested on my elbows with my bum pointing to the ceiling. I thought of my spy watching this, cock in hand and wanking furiously, getting ever closer to shooting his load all over the place!

Scott entered me again but this time it was easier due to the invasion of his cock earlier. With almost one thrust he was buried to the hilt deep inside my wet sticky pussy. I gasped out lowed as his pubes hit my bum cheeks.

"Fuck me Scott I need to cum so bad!" I begged.

"I'm going to baby I'm going to." He replied then grabbed hold of my hips and started banging away.

My whole body was forced forward and back forward and back on every stroke. My long hard nipples rubbed across the surface of the bed giving the feeling that another pair of hands were playing with them.

"Come on baby fuck me fuck me hard make me cum baby make me cum please!" I begged again.

Scott said nothing he just gripped harder and upped his pace. His large balls banged against my mound as sweat dripped from his brow onto my back and mingled with the beads of perspiration that had formed a small trickle along my spine.

"Oooh Scott its happening I'm cumming Scott oh sweet Jeeesuuuussss I'm cuuummmiiiinnnngggg!" I screamed at him.

My pussy clamped round his thick cock and began to squeeze his cum from his balls. My climax tore through my lower stomach into my cunt and pulsated at an alarming rate. I felt as though my blood would pump from my ears and my eyes would pop out of their sockets the orgasm was so intense.

"I'm going to cum Amy I'm going to cum, give me your face quick, quick!" He shouted and pulled his cock from inside me with a loud squelching sound.

I spun round as quickly as I could to face his monster and opened my mouth to catch his jism. He fisted his cock then started to grunt and I knew his load was on the way. I grabbed his bum cheeks and waited for the inevitable. It didn't take long.

Within seconds his grunts got louder and he begun a bucking movement as his baby milk spurted in long thick streams from his purple headed monster.

"Oh baby, baby, baby fuck yeah oh yeeeaaahhh!" He exclaimed

His hot sticky cum landed all over my face, hair and neck. He kept fisting himself until the last dribble fell from his cock on to my out stretched tongue. He let himself go and gave a deep exhale of breath. I took hold of his shaft and wrapped my hot mouth round the head of his cock and sucked it clean. His cum tasted salty but sweet at the same time as it slid down my throat. A minute or so later Scott pulled away and kissed me hard tasting his own cum.

"Thankyou Amy that was awesome truly awesome."

"Pleasures mine honey." I replied and kissed him again.

"I don't think so; let's share this one shall we?"

"Okay." I agreed and Scott slumped down beside me.

We curled up together under the duvet and slept soundly until the morning. When I woke there was an empty space beside me and a rose from my garden on the pillow where Scott had lay. I smiled warmly then suddenly remembered my spy. I wondered if he enjoyed last night as much as I had well to be honest at that time I just didn't give a damn. I turned over and went back to sleep feeling contented at last.

The next week or so passed without any great incident. Scott and I got it together a few times and each time was better than the last and always in the site of my secret spy! I met my neighbour in our respective rear gardens a few times and always he acknowledged me with a wide smile and a wave. I did find out that his name was Leo and that the woman living with him was not his wife but just his partner. I couldn't get the picture of him wanking himself furiously out of my head and the more I thought about it the wetter I got.

Of course I may have been totally wrong about who my spy was, it could have been someone else altogether, even another female and not my Italian looking neighbour now wouldn't that be something?

I last saw Scott over a week ago just before he went for an extended stay with relations in Australia. He left me after a wild night of sex and debauchery and now I was feeling horny again. It was time to take a trip to town for another pick-up and hopefully some new cock.

A few days later I dressed to kill and entered a more shall we say salubrious bar in the heart of town. I wasnt looking for quality here just a guy with a stiff cock for my pleasure and that of my spy who was getting friendlier by the day if the smiles and waves I was getting as from him was anything to go by.

Time passed quickly as did the glasses of red wine that seemed to float down my throat and warm the very pit of my stomach. I'd been approached by several men and one woman who seemed keen to get inside my knickers but they weren't quite what I was looking for.

I was about to abandon my stay when a stocky blonde haired guy walked through the door and surveyed the bar. Our eyes met in a flash and without hesitation he strolled over.

"Hi can I freshen your drink?" He asked.

"Yes, thanks." I answered as I peered into his deep blue eyes.

He was a looker and no mistake and he knew it. He was confident for sure and going by his muscles in his forearms pretty strong. My clit began to tingle as I realised this was the cock I wanted to have tonight.

"So what brings you to this place?"

"Oh I'm looking for a bit of excitement if you know what I mean?" I replied and sipped my wine.

"Well I think I could help you out with that. My names Jake what's yours?"

"Amy, hi."

"Hi Amy nice to meet you." He replied and we chinked glasses.

"I've not seen you here before and to be honest you don't seem the type of girl to frequent this kind of bar."

"Well you're right I haven't been here before. I've often driven by and wondered what it's like though. What brings you here then you a regular?" I asked.

"Well I wouldn't say a regular but it's close to home so okay for a quick one before going out or going home." He replied.

He sat down on a stool next to me and placed a large hand on my thigh. I didn't move it or show a reaction but my pussy began to flood!

"So how long have you been here tonight Amy?"

"About two or three hours I can't remember exactly, I'm a little bit tipsy." I replied smiled and drank some more wine.

His hand travelled farther up my thigh and I did nothing to stop him.

"Do you want to get out of here and go somewhere a bit quieter" I asked.

"Absolutely." He replied.

I downed the rest of my wine and walked outside with him in tow. I hailed a cab and was on our way to my place within a couple of minutes. Jake wasted no time in continuing where he had left of in the bar and shoved his strong hand all way up my thigh though this time beneath my dress. He reached my damp panties and pushed hard against my pussy causing me to gasp in surprise. This was going to be a rough one but I could handle it..... or so I thought.

We got indoors and Jake was all over me like a rash. We made our way to my bedroom and he slammed the door behind him.

"You all alone here sugar?" He asked with a more serious look on his face.

"Yes why?"

"Oh just wondered if anyone would be about to hear you screaming." He replied.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I thought I'd misheard.

"Just wondered if anyone would be about to here you screaming when you cum later." He replied and approached me.

I suddenly had a nasty feeling about this guy and wondered if it was the right thing to continue but before I had any more time to think he grabbed me round the waist, pulled me hard against his chest and kissed me mashing my lips against my teeth.

He let me go after a few seconds and took his clothes off as I stood there dumfounded. He had a great body alright and his cock stood proud but he had a menacing look in his eye which I wasn't too keen on. He approached me with his cock bouncing; he grabbed the front of my dress and literally ripped it off me. Buttons flew through the air in all directions as I stood there in just my shoes and thong.

"Fuck girl you've a superb body I'm going to enjoy fucking you!"

I may have been tipsy earlier but all of a sudden I'd sobered up as I tried to hide my modesty.

"Jake I think this has been a big mistake, I think you should get dressed and go, now!" I firmly told him and his smile vanished.

"Me, go, no I don't think so babe. You've been gagging for my cock all evening and now it's time to get it." He replied and pushed me back on my bed.

"Jake no, go home go home I don't want to have sex with you now or at anytime just fucking go, now!" I screamed at him.

"Just shut the fuck up bitch no one turns old Jake down they all want this hard cock of mine and you're going to love it too." He replied and tore my thong from my body leaving me totally naked and vulnerable.

He forced his way between my legs. I screamed and cursed at him to get off but he hit me hard several time round the face causing my head to spin. I could feel his hands mauling my breasts as he took control. I couldn't focus properly and realised this had gone oh so wrong. I was about to get raped and couldn't do a dam thing to stop it happening.

I decided to lay there and let him have his way with me, at least it would safe me from further harm and as far as the sex thing well I suppose I'd get over it, eventually.

I relaxed and let my body go limp.

"There you go baby I knew you'd see it my way now open those legs for me sugar and let me get my cock up that wet cunt of yours." He said.

I just began to part my legs when there was the sound of an awful crash and tearing of wood. Jake suddenly leapt from the bed then seemed to fly through the air. He landed with a thump against the wall, shook his head and got up again but before he walked a couple of paces he was smacked against the wall once more and this time he was out cold.

I looked up with blurry eyes to see someone approaching me. I began to cower down again half expecting someone else to take over my assault but this person spoke.

"Hey, hey Amy you're okay don't worry you're okay he won't hurt you I promise he won't hurt you."

It was my neighbour Leo. He picked me up from the bed and cradled me in his arms. I held him tightly and began to cry, partly from relief the other from shock.

Several minutes later Jake began to stir. Leo grabbed him by his hair, marched him downstairs and threw him out of the front door along with his clothes. Jake said nothing just collected his things and walked off massaging his sore chin.

Leo entered my room again.

"He's gone Amy and I doubt he'll be back." He said as he sat beside me with his arm around my shoulders.

We sat like that for over ten minutes before making our way to the kitchen where I made us a coffee. I sat down opposite him with my housecoat pulled tightly round me and sipped my hot drink.

"So how did you know what was going on Leo?" I asked.

"I think you know that already Amy don't you, are you annoyed at me?" He replied.

I smiled.

"How could I be annoyed at you for what you've just done for me, of course I'm not."

"So I think I'd better get rid of the equipment now, sorry." He said hanging his head in shame.

"You don't have to Leo."

"Sorry, wha... what do you mean?"

"I said you don't have to. To be honest I enjoyed the sex even more knowing you were watching my every move."

Leo began to redden.

"Did you ever play with yourself when you watched me Leo?"

"Er yes I have to confess I did."

"Did you cum each time?"

"God this is embarrassing, yes I did cum each time." He replied.

"I can see by that lump in your trousers you are quite excited now, would you like to do more than just watch?" I said and stood up in front of him letting my housecoat fall to the floor leaving me naked between his legs.

"Oh my God Amy you are so beautiful I don't think I could do you justice." He replied.

"Just think of it as my way of saying thank you for all you've done for me tonight." I replied.

I pulled him to his feet. I unclipped his belt and unbuttoned his trousers letting them fall to the floor. His cock curved upwards like a scimitar. I knelt on the floor and took it's shaft in my hand then dipped my mouth over its head.

"Oh Jesus oh Jesus." He uttered as I sucked the length of his cock.

After a few minutes I stood, turned and leant over the kitchen table presenting my wet pussy for his use.

"Are you sure Amy?" He asked.

"Oh yeah baby just slide that big old cock of yours right in there it's wet and ready for you." I replied and parted my legs.

I felt the head of his cock part my wet lips and gently push inside my hot cunt.

"Oh baby that's so nice, more baby give me more."

He pushed his curved cock deep inside me until his pubes hit my arse cheeks.

"Fuck me Leo fuck me hard." I told him and he wasted no time in complying with my wishes.

He grabbed my hips and pounded my pussy so hard the kitchen table beneath us bounced its way across the floor coming to rest against the far wall.

Leo grunted and heaved his cock in and out of my pussy. My juices squelched out of my hole and trickled down my inner thigh.

"Oh this is heaven Leo just fucking heaven, do it to me sugar do it to me make me cum all over your cock!"

I felt him take a hand off my thighs then seconds later felt him put it on my bottom and begin to rub his thumb across my anal ring.

"No baby not my bottom I've never had that done before just fuck me please." I begged.

Leo had obviously licked his thumb prior to touching me because it now felt slightly cold. Before I could say anymore Leo pushed his thumb deep inside my rear passage.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed out.

"Oh my God oh my God oh my God fuck me Leo fuck both my holes!"

I started to cum hard. I pushed back hard against every stroke forcing his cock and finger to go further inside me. As my pussy walls throbbed against his cock my anal ring clamped round his thumb giving me an unbelievable feeling.

"I'm cumming Amy fuck am I cuummmmiiinnnnggg!" Leo shouted and rammed his cock for all he was worth inside my quivering pussy hole.

I didn't think I would ever stop cumming. I was so tense I couldn't utter a single word. My heart was drumming hard in my ears and I was gasping for air but I couldn't say a thing until we had both stopped ejaculating.

Leo slumped across my limp body pinning me beneath him. We stayed like that until his limp cock slid from inside me releasing a flood of cum on the tiled floor.

We stood up and kissed passionately. I looked at the floor and saw his cum splattered everywhere.

"Bloody hell Leo when was the last time you emptied your balls?" I jokingly said.

"The last time you fucked Scott."

"Scott, I didn't know you had sound as well as vision over at yours."