I Spy

Story Info
30ish women explores after break-up with help of younger man.
2.4k words
4.36
18.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
persorosa
persorosa
24 Followers

Change was never my thing. Even minor changes tend to send me into a tailspin. So it should have been a surprise on that cloudy day in February, just two days after the biggest snowfall the city had seen in years, to find myself alone. Tom, my boyfriend of three years came home looking perfectly prim and proper. He looked me in the eyes and told me there was someone else. To say I didn't handle it well would be a major understatement.

I lost it.

I couldn't eat, sleep, or work. My friends tried to get me to move on but the shock of it all was too much. Three years felt like a lifetime. I was certain he was the one. I was convinced he would be proposing any day now. I was wrong.

After being a zombie for three months I made a decision I never thought I was capable of. After living in the same state my entire life I decided to call in some favors. I managed to get an interview with a company based in Seattle, a city I had never seen for real but always thought was beautiful in pictures. It was also clear across the country.

Seattle is beautiful. If you've never been, you really should. But this story isn't about the city or the amazing Market or even the Space Needle, I'll save that story for another day. This story is about how my move to Seattle changed my life forever and for the better.

Almost ten years of 50 to 70 hour workweeks and a saver's mindset provided me with a substantial amount of money for a new place. After months of living out of a rental I finally found my dream home, a stunning two floor, two-bedroom townhouse with breathtaking views of Puget Sound and the Needle, plus a separate guest house above the garage. Both were decked out in top quality appliances and fully furnished to my taste. It was fate.

Although I could afford the house, after a few weeks I decided to rent out the guest house to help with the mortgage.

It took a little over two weeks to find a tenant.

Meet Jeff, a twenty two year old, working college student who had just moved out of his parents place. Jeff played sports in high school and his tall, muscular frame showed off years of work. It was obvious he took pride in his body, and for a brief moment I allowed myself to appreciate his hard work.

He even introduced me to his parents, which was a large factor in my decision to rent to him. His parents were maybe ten, fifteen at the most, years older than me. They were fun-loving, young at heart and incredibly kind. And from what I saw, they raised Jeff to be a strong, confident, respectful young man. I didn't kid myself, I knew that he'd have girls over and probably a party here and there, but I never worried about him taking advantage of me.

Classes had come to an end for the summer and Jeff offered to take care of the yard work for me in his off time. He had taken a full time job working for one of the tour companies in town. I want to say a trolley or bus tour but I never really paid much attention. He was busy, rarely home and when he was he either took care of our yard or was in his place.

It was the day after the Forth of July, which was on a Friday that year, that our story really begins.

Jeff had asked if he could have some friends over for a BBQ on the forth. I had plans to visits friends and agreed as long as he cleaned up after everyone. He promised and off I went.

When I returned to the house after my party, the boys, his usual group of friends with a few ladies, were still going strong in the backyard. I wished them all a good evening and headed in for bed. Jeff promised they would keep it down and even offered to move the party inside. I told him it wasn't necessary and was asleep moments after my head hit the pillow.

I woke the next morning just after eight feeling hornier than I had in months.

Now remember, Tom broke up with me in February it's now July. Other than my fingers and the occasional stolen moments with my good friend Mr. Vibrator I've had not sexual contact with anyone in months. In truth I hadn't thought about it in months. I threw myself into the move, my new job, my new house. But suddenly I was very aware of my body and how badly it wanted attention. And not just from me. With an annoyed growl I took a cold shower, dressed in my pale pink silk robe and went down to make myself some coffee.

I brought the coffee and some toast back up to the sitting area in my room where my book sat waiting for me.

My sitting room, if that's what you call it, is a window seat off of the back of the house overlooking the backyard. The seat is incredibly comfortable with large fluffy pillows and one of my favorite throws. I curled up on the seat, facing the yard and began to read.

My guilty pleasure is erotic stories and within minutes the sexual buzzing in my body became more than I could bear. I placed my coffee mug on the table I set up beside the seat and let my fingers slip down over my body.

I'm not a size two; in fact, I'm more like a twelve. I have curves. Curves that only certain people approve of but I never thought of myself as unattractive. I was known for my dimpled smile and ocean blue eyes. In the past it was my breasts and plump ass that men seemed attracted too. They were both on the larger side, so their big hands could really dig in. Since I left home I had lost a bit of weight but my stomach was never going to be flat and I had finally come to accept it.

As I read through the dirty story about strangers in a dance club my fingers moved beneath my robe and down between my soft, creamy thighs. I was surprised to find how wet I already was. I slowly traced the lips of my pussy with my fingers, teasing them as I read. When I reached the end of the chapter I couldn't wait any longer. I put the book down so that I could tease my begging nipples while moving my middle finger to circle my hardening clit.

It didn't take long for the need to take over. My fingers were moving fast, one pinching my nipples, hard, the other fucking my wet hole before circling my clit, rubbing it hard and fast. That's when I realized the best part about living alone.

I screamed as loud as I could when I came. Allowing all my frustration and the joy of my orgasm to freely express itself. My twitching thighs trapped my hand against my wet mound. My hand practically slapped my nipples. My eyes were closed, basking in the afterglow for a good five minutes before I finally opened them and looked down. My robe had fallen open, my nude body on display for anyone looking through the window. I quickly looked outside but the only way someone could see me was if they were looking from Jeff's living room window. Just as I looked his way, the curtains dropped.

Instantly I was embarrassed. Was it possible someone had seen me? I thought as I sat up but I was distracted by the throbbing between my legs. It wasn't enough. I needed more. Frustrated, I took a deep breath and made another big decision. I stood up and let my robe fall from my shoulders. I stood in the light of the window naked as the day I was born. And it made me smile.

I walked around like that for the rest of the day. Even ate lunch, naked sitting at the kitchen table. I had a brief moment of panic when some of Jeff's friends appeared in the backyard but calmed down as I watched them, carefully hidden behind a curtain, clean up the yard.

After dinner and a delicious bottle of red I retired to my room where I made yet another big decision.

The one complaint I have about my house is the bathrooms are pretty dim.

So I grabbed a bowl of warm water, the shaving cream, a brand new razor, some sheers, a mirror and a few towels. I placed one towel on the window seat, figuring it would give me the most room. I hadn't seen Jeff all day and there were no lights on in his place so I knew I was in the clear. I sat back and covered my throbbing mound with a warm, wet towel. I left it there for a good five minutes, hoping to make it easier to shave, but since I had never tried it before I wasn't really sure.

Using the sheers first I clipped the hair around my pussy and above down so it would be less to shave. Once I was done with that, I placed a second warm towel over my mound and looked out at the city I was falling in love with. The night was beautiful, the sun was setting and the breeze was perfect, sending tiny cool kisses up and down my naked skin.

I removed the towel and spread the shaving cream over the hair above my lips. The cream was cold and made me jump. Once I had my breathing under control I slowly began running the razor over the top of my mound. Then I rinsed the hair off in the bowl next to me. I continued until I was bare, then moved on to the delicate folds of my pussy lips. I was scared but excited. I had never been bare before. Again the cool cream shocked my hot box but it was calming. I slowly and very carefully removed the hair from my pussy lips. Inside and out and once I thought I was done I covered myself in the last warm towel and gently wiped away any left over shaving cream. The warmth of the towel against my bare lips was intoxicating and before I could stop myself I was running it between my lips, pressing it against my clit.

Finally I removed the towel and looked down. I smiled and grabbed the mirror from behind me and gave myself a better look. It was incredible, very pink and so soft that I couldn't stop my hands from touching it. Before long my fingers were every where. Deep inside me, circling my clit, pinching my nipples. That's when I heard it. Startled I looked up and saw Jeff's curtains swinging again.

Do I hear footsteps? I asked myself, frozen in place.

I spun around and just about screamed.

"I didn't mean to scare you." He said softly, his eyes glued to the wet, hot space between my legs.

"I thought you were out." I screeched but didn't move to cover myself.

"I was hoping if I made it look that way you'd visit the window again." He smiled and took a few steps into my room. When I didn't stop him, he took a few more.

"Oh." I said swallowing. "Um, well you shouldn't be here." I said finally and grabbed a towel.

"Please don't cover yourself." He said, his lips curving up on the ends. "You're beautiful." His eyes slowly moved up my body until they met mine. That was all I needed, that look. "I could help, make sure you got it all, I mean," he offered, taking the last few steps between us.

"Jeff," I whispered, "I don't think that's a good idea." I barely got the words out before he was kneeling before me, his face inches from my newly bare pussy.

He said nothing, his eyes still glued to mine.

His warm, callused hands were suddenly resting on my knees.

I bit my lower lip.

He smiled and gently pushed my legs apart.

His smile grew.

I gulped.

He leaned forward, his nose almost between my puffy, pink lips.

"May I?" He asked, pointing towards the razor. "You missed a spot."

I couldn't speak. I grabbed the razor and the cream from beside me and handed them to him.

"Lean back and spread your legs for me." He was so certain that I did as he said. "Try pulling your knees up to your chest and spreading them that way."

I did and became instantly aware of how open my body was for him, but I couldn't seem to stop.

Neither of us said a word as he used two fingers to open my lips further and carefully spread some cream between them. Slowly, he ran the razor between my lips. He continued these steps a few more times before taking the cooler towel sitting on the seat beside me and gently pressing it against my mound. He gently wiped the hot heat between my spread thighs making sure to remove all the cream and any left over hairs. Then, he pulled the towel away.

My eyes remained on his face the entire time. His already dark blue eyes were darker than I had ever seen, his face bright with excitement. He's breathing deeper, his hands sure of themselves. His eyes flicked up to mine and he smiled.

"Perfect." He whispered before running his fingers between my lips. The moment he reached my clit I sat up and clamped my legs closed. "What's wrong?" he asked, his hand trapped between my legs.

"Jeff, we really shouldn't do this." Even I wasn't convinced.

"Do what?" He smiled again.

"You know."

"I watched you this morning. You're gorgeous when you come, but I really want to hear you," he said pushing himself up to bring his face even with mine. "Let me do this for you."

"Jeff..."

"I'm an adult, you're an adult. What's the problem?"

"I know your parents and I'm much older than you."

"Ten years is not that much."

"Trust me, it is."

"I don't care."

"Jeff," I started again but his fingers were moving between my thighs, he wasn't giving up, and having him trapped so close to my clit wasn't helping matters. "Jeff," I moaned, my body reacting without my head's consent.

"Open your legs," he said, his eyes boring into mine.

I hesitated, took a deep breath, and spread my legs.

"Thank you." He whispered just before he leaned forward and sucked my hard clit between his lips.

persorosa
persorosa
24 Followers