I-spy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how can I make you come, Auntie?"

"You know... with your... your cock. Your hard, throbbing young cock. I... I want to feel it slide into my... my twat and thrust into me and... and make me come."

She was shocked to hear herself using filthy language. So was he. She eased herself onto his erect cock, groaning softly as she took his whole length into her. He sucked her breasts greedily now, as he knew she liked, and lashed her hard nipples with his tongue.

"Oh Aunt Stella... I love your gorgeous soft tits... and your big hard nipples... I could suck them all night, Auntie..."

He groped her well-rounded backside though her dress and her fleshy thighs where it lay open.

"I like Auntie's firm round bum, too... and her strong thighs... but best of all I like what's between them... her juicy, mature, slick... cunt!"

His explicit language seemed to arouse rather than offend her. She began to ride him, rocking slowly up and down on his length, taking him deep into her with each downward thrust, but within moments he had pressed his finger against her clit and began to rub it.

Her breath came in gasps now as he thrust hard into her. She glanced through the back window and saw the car behind hers rocking up and down on its springs. She guessed that hers must be doing the same. Another car approached from in front and its headlights briefly illuminated the inside of the car, then it passed them and the light receded.

John came quickly and she came soon after, the brevity and semi-public nature of their act adding to the intensity of her orgasm. She ground her shaking body against his subsiding one, still riding the gorging, deliciously filling cock of her nephew, still suckling him.

She rolled off him and rearranged her clothing. They both blew out their breath heavily. A few moments later she got out of the back seat and into the driver's seat, and he followed her soon after into the passenger seat. She turned the engine on and headed for home in contented silence.

____________________________

POSTCRIPT

After his return to his parents' home John only ever had sex with his Aunt Stella twice more, and those occasions were during the following year. About eighteen months later she rang him to tell him that she had now met another man and moved in with him. She thanked John, saying that it was his seduction of her those months earlier that had given her back a sense of her femininity and confidence in her appearance. He was glad for his aunt's sake but sorry for his own, as, despite seeing her a number of times after that she made it quite clear that what had happened between them was now history -- though admittedly, she said, a very pleasant history.

12