I Spy With My Electronic Eye

Story Info
Spying son/brother gets a surprise or two.
6.5k words
4.43
168.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David came home from work early one afternoon, looking forward to relaxing for the rest of the day. It was summer vacation and he had taken a job at a local electronics tech store. Similar to others in its vein, they sold the usual cables, switches, and cords, but they also had a nice selection of pricey electronics ranging from digital cameras and phones, to computers and printers. David's favorite section, of which he was in charge, was the novelty electronics. It had all kinds of things that made him feel like Q from the James Bond films when he explained to a customer how it worked.

Before getting the job he had never really known much about the various technology, but in a little over a month's time he had become well acquainted with the items. The pay was good too; ten bucks an hour while most of the day he sat in the back playing with tiny cameras or microphones. Business had been so slow that day that his boss let him go early.

Kicking off his shoes in the living room, he went upstairs towards his room. He planned on watching a little TV and, more importantly, getting on the computer to look at some porn.

As he walked by his mother's room though, he happened to glance in to see her standing in front of her dresser, wearing only a pair of black lace panties. He was struck still for a second and could only stare; luckily she was facing the other way, reaching for a top from one of the drawers.

David had never been sexually attracted to her, but he knew that she was not bad looking and when the opportunity to see a naked woman presented itself, he was not one to pass it by.

His mother, Rachel, had long and silky dark brown hair that ran down slightly past her shoulders. Her figure was on the slimmer side, though she was still full figured. Staring now at her, he noticed just how good she really did look. Her ass was large and round, the form fitting panties really brought out the curves. Her legs were smooth and full, coming down from wide hips.

Fearing she might turn around and see him gawking at her, he quietly went back downstairs and made some noise so she would know that he was home.

She came downstairs a few minutes later, fully clothed, and greeted him.

"Hi honey," she said, looking at the clock, "you're home early aren't you?"

"Slow day today. Tom gave me the afternoon off," he replied, still a little hot from seeing her almost naked. He found himself looking at her as a sexual object of desire, looking at her breasts filling out her top, noting the outlines of her nipples, even through the bra. "Thought I'd just kick back and take it easy this afternoon."

"Okay. Got any ideas for supper?"

"Mmm. How 'bout Chinese?"

"Hey that sounds good. You're on."

He went back upstairs to his room and locked the door behind him. Instead of going to his computer to open up some porn, he went and laid on his bed. The images of his mother were still in his head and he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hardening cock.

When it came to his sexual fantasies, no one was off limits as far as he was concerned. They were just fantasies after all, but thinking about his mother in this way for the first time had gotten him unusually hot. He stroked his cock, thinking about her hot body. Finding a good rhythm, he sighed as his body relaxed and closed his eyes.

He was really getting into it when there was a knock at the door. Jumping up and zipping his pants, he opened it to find his mother standing there.

"Hi sweetie, just wanted to see if you want to go with me to pick up Chinese?" she said.

"Uh, no thanks," he said, trying not to look her in the eye. "I think I'll just stay here and lounge if that's okay."

"Sure, that's fine. I'll be back in a few then. Bye."

"Bye."

He closed the door and went back to his bed to start over, when a new thought occurred to him. Going back to his door and opening it, he peaked his head out into the hall and listened for the door to close downstairs. Hearing it close, he went across the hall to his mother's room.

He didn't really know what he was doing in there, but masturbating while thinking of her had really turned him on, and he thought about continuing on her bed. Glancing at the floor, he spotted some clothes. They looked like her work clothes; he figured she had come home and taken a shower and was getting dressed again when he caught her. Stooping to rummage through these clothes he found one of her bras. He picked it up, his cock hardening at the thought of what had been held inside of its lacy cups.

It was a black lace bra, similar to the panties she had been wearing. He put it to his face and smelled the sweet perfume that his mother was fond of. Lying on her bed, he put the cups onto his face and began to masturbate again. He got off rather quickly, very worked up over this new fantasy. Tossing the bra back on the floor, he went back to his room to his computer and surfed till his mom got back with food.

Hearing the door open downstairs, he closed his browser and went down to eat. When he got to the table, he found his sister already eating. She had come home sometime while he was on the computer; he vaguely remembered hearing her arrive, but he was preoccupied with fantasies of his mother's ass at the time.

"Hey," she said through a mouth of egg roll. She worked at the local mall in a music store and had her MP3 player on the table and headphones in her ears.

"Hey sis," he said, glancing at his mother's ass as she stood at the counter getting down a plate.

He sat down at the table and scooped out some General Tso's onto his plate and dove in. After dinner, which was as always excellent from that particular Chinese place, David went back up to his room, still thinking about seeing his mother scantily clad. He had the next day off, so he stayed up a little later than usual, surfing his favorite porn sites, but finding them a little useless with the image of her ass still in his mind. After getting off again, he went to bed.

***

When he got up the next morning, everyone had already left for work. After eating some left over Chinese for breakfast, only slightly less satisfying cold as when it was hot, he spent time thinking about out how to see into his mother's room. There was a spare room next to her's and he thought about drilling a small hole into the wall, Norman Bates style. It also occurred to him that his sister's room was next to his. He went first into Amy's room, looking along the connecting wall for a place that could conceal a small looking hole while still offering a good view of the room. There was a perfect spot where a long dresser and an overhead cabinet space met; it left a gap of about 6 inches, and because of the position of her light, it left this area in a deep shadow, where a hole would blend in perfectly.

Getting out a drill from the garage, he penciled a spot on the wall where he intended to drill. He guestimated where it would come out in his own room, but he didn't want to hit any hidden electric lines. This thought unnerved him a little, imagining himself hitting a line and being fried. Not only dying but having everyone know he died trying to make a peephole into his sister's room. It was then that a new thought struck him: the electronics store where he worked had mini-cameras that were perfect for this kind of thing!

There was one camera in particular that he thought would work perfectly. It was designed as a miniature spy camera: full color, wireless and it came with a receiver that could hook up to a television or recorder. This new thought excited him and he packed up the drill and began to search the room for a good place to put the camera. But why stop at one? He could order five or six at wholesale price and get multiple angles in both rooms.

After picking out some good spots in both rooms, he drove down to the tech store to check their inventory of the spy-camera. Finding ten in stock, he bought all of them, with his employee discount, and went back home.

With four hours to spare before anyone was supposed to be home, he began setting up the cameras and testing them out on the receiver in his room. After finding the frequency for each camera and working out any fuzz, he set each one to a specific channel. He was pleased with himself, every one of the cameras were in a perfect position to both be completely concealed to all but the most skillful eyes and gave a good view of the room.

In Amy's room, there was one in a corner where he suspected she got dressed and offered a good close-up view, another in a corner that offered a view of the whole room, and two in her bathroom. One of these was a general angle shot and another was specifically for the shower.

His mother's room was set up almost exactly the same, making sure that no matter where she went in there, he would be able to see. Sure that everything was set, he packed up his tools and went back into his room to wait for one of them to get home. There was one camera left, he figured he might try to mount it later in some other spot in the house.

He stuck it in what he considered his 'secret spot'; inside he kept his porn magazines, a bag of weed, some cash, a few miscellaneous items, and now the camera. Something was out of place though, something had been moved. At first glance everything appeared to be randomly strewn about, but there was a system to it, and someone had moved a couple of the porn magazines.

"Huh. I haven't even been in here in a week or so. Who the hell is going through my stuff? Maybe I'll put that camera to use then."

He took the last camera out of its packaging and found a place to conceal. It offered a view of the room from the vent behind the top of the door. As he was putting in the last screw, he heard someone getting home.

He hopped down off of the chair and went down to see who it was. He got downstairs and Amy was hanging her purse on the coat rack and kicking off her shoes. Turning around and seeing him, she said:

"Hi David."

"Hey Amy," he said, looking a little nervous at what he had been doing.

Amy had not noticed, she apparently had some news of her own that she was dying to tell.

"Guess what?" she said, sounding excited.

"What?"

"I got a raise today! Tina, my boss, said I've been doing really well with helping customers, so she gave me a three dollar raise. THREE DOLLARS, that's a huge raise if you look at it over time, especially for a young worker like me!"

Smiling, he said, "Congratulations sis. Gonna celebrate?"

"Naw I'm broke! I'll celebrate when I get the new paycheck though. I'm going to go take a shower now, see ya."

"See ya," he said, watching her as she walked away towards her room. He was glad he didn't have to wait any longer, though he was still nervous that she might spot one of the cameras, despite how well he knew he had placed them.

He quietly went to his room and flipped on the TV and wireless receiver. Turning to the channels he had for her room, he found himself shaking with excitement.

She was sitting on her bed talking to one of her friends on her cellphone. Thankfully, she only talked for about three minutes before hanging up. Then, she stood up and started undressing. David hit the record button, sending the data directly to a large hard drive.

First she pulled down her pants and stepped out of them. He admired her silky white legs and the white cotton panties she wore. Next came her shirt, over her head and onto the floor. David wished the cameras had a zoom feature so he could see the details of the bra, but he figured the camera in the shower was close enough to get some really good detail shortly.

She reached behind her and unhooked the bra, spilling out her tits. They were nice and round, a bit like bananas he thought, with a nice perky nipple on the end. He guessed they were a B or C cup, though he certainly wasn't an expert on bra sizes. They swung a little and bounced slightly as she moved down to her panties, pulling them down and stepping out of them. The sight of her shaved little pussy was driving him crazy. She walked out of view of the camera, into her bathroom.

David changed the channel to the bathroom camera. Her naked form came into view; he was captivated by her natural beauty and wondered why he had never noticed before.

She sat down on the toilet to pee; he wasn't particularly interested in this. Different fetishes for different people, he supposed. Then she stood up and turned on the faucet and shower head. After sticking her hand in a few times, to test the warmness of the water, she stepped in.

He then switched to the shower cam and was greeted by a close-up shot of her tits from a top-down view. He was almost cheering her on, every time she ran her hands over her body, he envisioned a mini-stadium of people going wild in his head.

She soaped herself up, starting on her breasts then working her way down to her feet, spending a little extra time in her pussy. Not for the cleaning, but for the sensation. She got out the shampoo bottled and lathered up her hair, her breasts jiggling with the scrubbing motion. Her elbow hit a bottle of body wash, and she bent over, towards the camera, to pick it up. "And the crowd goes wild!" he thought. The camera wasn't at the right angle to see in between her ass cheeks, but the water running down her back, creating that perfect gleam on her ass, was more than adequate compensation.

Placing the bottle back on the rack, she turned away from the camera and began to rinse her hair of the shampoo. When all the suds were washed out, she turned back around and flipped off the faucet, opening the curtain and reaching for a towel.

He flipped back to the general bathroom view. The action of her toweling herself off was a real treat to him, as if the rest hadn't been already. She was bending over with one foot on the tub, drying off her legs. From this side profile, her tits were hanging down swinging to the drying motion. He felt like a guy watching a hypnotist swinging a watch back and forth; he was mesmerized by her fleshy globes.

Amy walked out of the bathroom and went to her bed, laying down naked on it. Her hands started to run over her breasts and down her stomach towards her pussy. She was going to masturbate for him!

She rolled over reaching for her nightstand and opening the top drawer, pulling out something that he couldn't quiet make out. It was easy enough to guess it was a sex toy.

Flipping the switch of her vibrator on, Amy went to town on herself, all the way downtown. She rubbed the rumbling device up and down her pussy, dragging the tip down, sending thrills and chills through her body. She teased her clit, rubbing the tip along the labia, just enough for the vibrations to barely reach her, increasing the urge to just plunge it in herself.

She brought it up to a nipple and let the tip dance on it and it became hard and erect in response. Her head dropped back into her pillows and she closed her eyes, half dreamy with lust. She traced a line down between her breasts, down her stomach, to the top of her vagina. Deciding she had worked herself up enough, she unleashed vibrating doom on her ready pussy. Working mainly at her clit, she found her hips beginning to thrust a little, automatically almost.

David was taking in every move, no matter how minute. This lust had driven him into a state of hyper sexual awareness and he watched every movement, imagining he could even see the waves of pleasure running through her.

A few minutes later, Amy's hips were bucking as her orgasm took over and she seemed to lose control of her body, wildly flopping around on the bed like a fish out of water. David, who had obviously been stroking his cock during the past ten or so minutes, was driven over the edge by this lusty site and came into a shirt that happened to be lying at his feet.

Back in her room, Amy's orgasm subsided, though she was still having orgasmic 'aftershocks' every few seconds. Her breathing was still quick and shallow, but she took a few deep breaths and regained her calm.

Mentally applauding the terrific performance, like some first rate virtuoso soloist, David hit stop on the recorder. It was the perfect beginning to what he hoped would become a nice collection of films starring his mother and sister.

***

Before leaving for work the next morning, David remembered to turn on the camera in his own room, hoping to catch whoever it was that was snooping around in his trunk. He mostly suspected it was Amy, as his mother would have brought out the weed and questioned him about it. Amy had the day off, so if it was her, she was likely to go into his room again today while he was gone, then he'd catch her.

To save hard drive space, considering that he would be working between six and eight hours, he set the record mode to take snapshots every two seconds and compile them into a movie.

Grabbing his keys, he headed out the door to his car and drove off to the electronics store. It was another slow day and he found himself in the back playing with some new toys that arrived. One was a pair of thermal goggles, which he had never seen before.

Tom, his boss, walked into the backroom where David was while he was playing with the goggles.

"Tom! You gotta try these out," he said.

Luckily, Tom was a tech geek at heart and never minded when his employees played with the various gadgets in the store, provided that they were always snappy in helping a customer. For this reason, David got along great with him.

Slipping on the goggles, Tom said, "Aw yeah, these are just what I was hoping for. The low level models are junk compared to these. Feel like the Predator wearing these, eh?"

"Yeah," he laughed, "although if I run across any six foot body builders looking like 'Ahnold', I'll remember what happened to the first hunter."

"Listen, I don't think we're going to get much business today. Why don't you head home early again. You can even stay on the clock."

"Whoa really? Wow, thanks Tom."

"Don't mention it, I love to see a fellow tech enthusiast!"

Happy about the few extra bucks he would get for doing absolutely nothing, as compared to relatively nothing, David drove home, wondering if the camera had caught the culprit yet.

Getting in to his room, he first decided to stretch out for a few minutes and doze. Laying back into his pillows, he let out a sigh of relaxation, but something caught his nose. It was a faint odor that he couldn't make out.

"Huh, guess it's time to change the sheets," he thought, and drifted off into a light nap.

When he woke up, he checked the clock and saw that he had been asleep for about forty-five minutes. He got up and went over to his television, pulling the cloth off of the receiver, his clever method of hiding it, and pulled up a chair. He hit play on the recorder, selecting the camera that had been setup for his room, and fast forwarded looking for the intruder. Suddenly, his sister Amy appeared on the screen.

"Gotcha! You sneaky little slut, what have you been doing with my porn mags?" he said, curiously watching the screen.

Amy went for his trunk and grabbed the magazines, leaving it wide open. She went and sat on his bed and opened one, flipping through the pages until she found something she liked. She started touching herself, still with her clothes on.

Watching this, David could barely believe it. His sister was masturbating on his bed! He released his swelling cock from the confines of his pants and began to stroke it.

Amy continued to get more turned on by the magazines and then began to undress. She threw her clothes into a little pile on the floor then laid down on his bed to continue rubbing herself. David was stroking his cock right along with her recorded self. Suddenly she stopped.

He thought she might have heard something, but she didn't seem to be concerned with getting caught. She only moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

12