I Still Desire Mom

Story Info
Messy sex with mom and sister.
5k words
4.37
448.1k
167
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,467 Followers

"Kids, I'm here." Mom called, walking in my open front door without knocking.

"We are in the bedroom," my sister Ginger called out, giggling.

"I'm not sure I'm really ready for Mom to walk in here and see us naked, the sheets cum stained, and you massaging my balls," I told Ginger.

"No one is giving you a choice," she replied, "and who said she will see that anyway. I think she'd much rather be greeted by the sight of my eating your cock."

With that, Ginger rolled over and slurped my half erect equipment deep into her talented throat, before backing off and licking all around the shaft as her fingers busily played with my balls.

I sighed and sank back against the pillows, resigned to being a sex toy for my sister, and contemplated the prospect of sex with Mom. Ginger had shocked me yesterday by confessing that she had masturbated me while I was drunk on my prom night ten years before. One revelation had led to another, and Ginger had told me that she and Mom had often wished that they could fuck my bigger than average cock. Both Dad and Ginger's soon to be ex-husband, Dirk, had small cocks.

Ginger and I had ended up fucking. More amazingly, when Mom phoned to see how Ginger was tolerating her fresh separation from Dirk, Ginger had invited Mom to join us, and Mom had flown here right away. This was a lot for a bachelor in his late twenties to take in. Though no virgin, I was not used to women desiring me, especially not with the fervour Ginger was bringing to bear.

I thought that with the dawn of a new morning, Ginger would be sober and full of regret at fucking me. Instead, the prospect of licking my come out of Mom had excited Ginger so much that she had attacked my cock again while we waited, this time taking advantage of my several orgasms, which had reduced my girth a bit, and stuffing my cock up her experienced ass.

"I think I might be too big," I had warned her, "Most women won't even try and those who do usually quit after they start feeling pain,"

Ginger had kissed me and said," Shut up, Keith. I told you that I have been loyal to Dirk's tiny thing all these years, but since Dirk the pilot decided to spend his time fucking stewardesses, it wasn't just my cunt where I imagined stuffing your cock. Having seen it on prom night, I knew just how it looked, how it felt and how big it was. I had a girlfriend of mine do a plaster cast mold to match, then had a rubber dildo poured. I have been practicing with that for so long that I am hungry to swallow the real thing up my little hole."

She had then reached over and caressed my prick with one hand while she stroked her pussy with the other. I had just laid there watching as she then spread the warm ooze from her cooze onto my shaft, working her palm from the root up the shaft to the head, leaving slick streaks of fluid coating the skin, shining on the rim of the helmet. Her entire hand had embraced my girth, as she worked to make me well lubricated. She had also spread moistness back from her cunt, inside her buttocks, encircling her anus. She had moaned and lifted her hips, propelling my cock toward the temptation of her wet rear entrance.

I thought about stopping her for a condom, but realized she had not had sex except with Dirk, and though he fooled around, she had gotten AIDS tested, and had not fucked in ages before we had shared our desires yesterday.

My hips instinctively twitched and pulled my cock back, expecting the rejection which usually occurred as every woman I was trying to have anally felt how fat I was and resisted the strength of my thrusts. Ginger had sighed and kissed down my chest, wriggling her hips to lower her ass to the tip of my thickening organ. "The real thing is much warmer than my dildo, and the flood of sperm into my ass will be divine."

Ginger rode me with her back straight, facing me, rocking as she pumped up and down. I helped things along at first by reaching out to her bountiful tits and tweaking her already excited nipples, pulling the red tips away from the soft mounds.

"Oh, Keith, your fingers feel so much better than the clothespins I use as nipple clamps when I jill off imagining this moment."

Her long hair fell over us like a tent as she bent forward. I knew just what she needed and took first one and then the other nipple into my mouth. The first round, I just rolled them around with my tongue, my lips loose around the flesh. The second time each nipple entered through my lips, I closed around the base and sucked forcefully. The third time, I added teeth, just grazing the rough bumps on the rim of each nipple. On the fourth rounds, I bit down until she winced.

"Too hard?" I had asked.

"Never too rough, Keith, after years of dreaming of this, I want all you can give me."

Her face had flushed, aglow with passion as she pushed her ass slowly back, easing her way onto my cock an inch at a time. I had expected her to quit at any step, but she never did. Instead, she picked up the pace, straightening her spine as she did so, and her face rising to kiss me, her heavy tits pressing into my chest.

At that point, my cock had already started to throb, warning that a fresh orgasm was likely soon. Ginger must have felt it too. She took my hand and guided it between our bodies to her pussy. "Here, Keith, stroke me with your fingers, just like I do when I am alone imagining this"

"Your cunt is so wet."

"And my clit is so hot for your touch."

Ginger had rocked back, making my whole cock sink into her hole, and then she bounced up and down. "Yesssss...." she sighed, "can you feel my pussy walls squeezing your hand?"

She had then begun using my hand like a dildo, fucking my fingers. I had just enough room to twirl a bit, trapping her clit between my fingertips. Her wetness was flooding our bellies, lubricating her skin and easing her sliding back and forth on my cock as it throbbed in her ass.

"Come on, baby, fill my ass with your cum," she had then screamed, bouncing even harder. I had been afraid of hurting her, and suddenly I had been the one feeling discomfort as her weight drove me against the bed.

I had then slid one of my fingertips gently underneath her, stretching to tease the tautly stretched muscle that was milking my prick, rubbing the narrow area where cunt bent around to meet ass, marveling at her unabashed passion. Her petite ass was stretched like the opening of a tunnel, and my cock was the morning train.

"I love how your cock feels ramming up my ass," my sister panted, thrusting against me.

"I'm about to cum," I remember screaming. It was a good thing no one else was there.

Ginger had then reached around somehow and gave my balls a quick squeeze, triggering an explosion of cum into her bowels.

"Yesssss, fill meeeee," Ginger had yelled, arching back against me, her own orgasm making her muscles milk my cock, the shaft frozen in place. My seed had just kept pumping out even as the first streams were leaking out of my sister's ass. Ginger had grabbed my hand and used them to cup her tits. My fingers had twisted her nipples, as if pulling out the length of her climax. I had tried to shift a paw to her clit, but she stopped me.

"Tooo sore," she had moaned as the waves shuddering through her body subsided. She then had climbed off my cock, which was coated with both our most intimate fluids. I was shocked when she bent down to lick it. After she did that, I would have been rude not to accept the kiss which had followed.

We fell asleep almost right after that, all snuggled up, like lovers not siblings. Though I do not recall my dreams, I would not have been surprised to wake up and find the whole experience was just a fantasy, including the part where Mom said she wanted to join in.

Except that now Mom had arrived. She followed Ginger's voice to the bedroom. I was propped up on my pillows so I had a good view of the doorway over the top of Ginger's bobbing head. Mom was cool, I could tell. Her face showed no shock or disgust at the sight of her daughter licking her son's sloppy spunky cock.

Ginger paused, twisting to look at Mom.

"Now, don't let me interrupt," Mom said. She undid the top button on her blouse and flopped in my comfy reading chair. "I hope you don't mind if I just watch a bit. It was a long flight and I need to catch my breath."

Ginger went back to her task, licking my balls. Mom watched and continued talking. "Though I must admit that the prospect of finally seeing the two of you fucking, and getting some of that great fat cock for myself made me antsy on the trip."

"Knowing how horny you get, I bet you had to do something about that," Ginger said between licks, and then sucked my testicle into her mouth as Mom answered.

"You do know your Mom. I first went into the washroom and started to masturbate. I had my panties off, and was just getting nice and squishy when someone knocked on the door. It seemed that little commuter jet only had one lavatory. Someone else really had to go."

Mom wasn't even blushing about this. She undid another button. Her hand lingered at her throat. Ginger started deep throating my stiff cock, her hand grazing my balls. I gulped, and then spoke for the first time since Mom had arrived.

"What happened next?"

My voice came out in a hoarse croak.

"Well, when I sat down, the young woman next to me looked at me for the first time since she sat down. She had this really cute button nose that wrinkled up like a bunny rabbit. She commented about how nicely I smelt. Since I knew I was spunky, I figured this as a come on. I smiled back. She said her name was Amy. I started to introduce myself, but she put a finger to my lips and said, 'it's all the same'."

Mom's fingers slipped down her chest, lightly grazing across her chest. I noticed that her nipples were erect, and that she was braless. For an older woman, her tits had remarkably little sag. For a second, it was like I was watching myself watch Mom, amazed at my own reactions.

Ginger took advantage of the pause to slide around and face Mom, my cock still hard in her hand. Ginger sat on my tummy and rubbed my cockhead against her slit right in Mom's vision as Mom kept talking.

"Amy put a hand on my leg then, and worked it up under my skirt. She licked her lips and smiled even brighter when she felt the tops of my stockings, so I leaned close to her ear and whispered that I wasn't wearing panties. She totally shocked me by turning her face and kissing me right there and then. As I was letting her tongue flick across my teeth, her fingers reached the spot where my juices were coating my thighs."

Ginger arched her back, lifting her hips off my belly and sinking my shaft into her well.

"I never knew you to be into public displays of affection," Ginger gasped out to Mom as Ginger adjusted to my cock, squirming on top of me.

"This was like a dream, dear," Mom said, undoing another button as if unaware that we were watching. I could now see almost the entire insides of her healthy tits, and with each breath, I thought I saw a hint of nipple from the side.

"Amy had a raincoat handy, and she paused to stretch it across our laps. I just eased back in my seat and let her take charge. Her fingers stroked my pussy in that special way that only a woman knows. I don't know if she had done similar stunts before, or whether she had learned what pleased her, but she was very talented. After she teased me a bit with her fingertips, toying with my clit and spreading my lips, she started using her hand like a dildo, thrusting it right up inside me. All I could do was relax and rotate my hips to increase my pleasure. I did take a bit of a risk and I reached over and caressed Amy's breast through her shirt."

"What was she built like?" Ginger asked, reaching up to tweak her own nipples.

"Oh, she was tiny. Her tits were barely even bumps. Not at all like the women in our family. But her nipples were very sensitive. When no one reacted, I slipped my fingers inside her shirt. She was braless so I was able to twist her nipple as her fingers found my clit. She had three fingers inside me fucking me like a cock while she twisted my button with her thumb and first finger."

Ginger chuckled. "Lucky you didn't jump up and bang your head on the overhead compartment."

Mom undid another button. Her shirt was now hanging open, though still tucked into her skirt, and her hand was cupping a mound of breast. I pumped my hips up off the bed to respond to Ginger's movements as Mom continued.

"Her skin was as white as snow and baby soft. It was warm in my palm and her nipple rose to my touch. When I came, she pulled her hand out of my pussy and stuffed it in my mouth to stifle my scream. Then she licked it clean, like a kitten."

Mom sagged a bit in her chair. "Then it was time to land, before I could finish her. I did get her address though, so I can invite her over later if you don't mind."

"Why didn't you eat her in the ladies room in the terminal?" Ginger asked.

Mom chuckled. "Because she was met at the gate by her Dad. She's a student home for the weekend from college."

"Was her Dad cute?" Ginger giggled, and then moaned as her juices starting flowing more freely onto my thighs.

"She doesn't fuck her Dad."

"How do you know?"

Mom blushed for the first time in this conversation. "Well, he was really cute, so as we walked up the ramp, I asked her if he was her lover. She was quite shocked."

"Sounds to that she wishes he was," Ginger said.

"Maybe you are right. Should I invite them both over?"

"Sure, but tomorrow. Today, let us just share Keith. And ourselves of course"

"Sounds like a plan," Mom said, rising out of the chair and pulling her shirt out of her skirt. As she approached my bed she said, "It was this moment which I imagined all the way on the plane. Even as I was kissing Amy, I was thinking of your lips. Her fingers were Keith's cock. Her nipples were Ginger's."

Mom dropped her skirt, revealing that she was indeed wearing stockings with garters, but no panties. "It looks like Keith is almost ready to come dear."

All this time Ginger was writhing on me, twisting her pelvis and grinding against my shaft.

"Yeah. Do you want this load in your mouth, or your pussy, or would you rather eat it out of my cunt. And, Mom, guess what?"

"What, Ginger?"

"I took him up my ass this morning. After he comes once more, I bet he'd fit you nicely too."

Mom chuckled. "My hips are a bit wider than yours, so I think I'll not have much trouble sweetheart."

She climbed onto the bed below us wearing only her garters and stockings. Somehow, this was even sexier than if she had done a strip tease and ended up totally naked. Mom bent forward and leaned in to kiss my rod at the very spot were it was sliding into Ginger's wetness. Mom's tongue twirled around, licking up the fluid leaking from her daughter, and teasing my balls at the same time.

"You better pick soon, Ma," I gasped, "Because I'm about to explode."

"Well, after playing with Amy and watching you guys, I feel like taking it up the ass right away, son, if you don't mind."

Ginger gasped in shock at Mom's aggressiveness, then tossed her head around and came right back at her. "Only if I can lick your pussy while he does it."

"Deal, dear. I'll do doggy style and you can slide underneath."

Ginger lifted her hips and allowed my cock to plop out of her cunt. Normally, just before I come I would be so sensitive that I would hurt, but she was so wet that the lubrication allowed the move easily. I rolled to the other side of the bed and Mom crawled between us. Ginger quickly slid underneath Mom, grabbing a pillow to lift her head up nicely under Mom's hips. Mom gave my cock a few gentle strokes, saying, "Don't want you going soft, but also don't want you coming yet."

I flipped over and lined myself up behind Mom on my knees, guiding my rod towards her ass. Mom used her fingers to scoop some liquids from her cunt back into the crevice between her buttocks. Unlike Ginger, Mom was obviously sexually active, and if I had been thinking clearly, I should have used a condom, but she was my Mom, and suggesting she was a skank would be rude. No excuse, I know, not just skanks carry disease, but like I said, I wasn't thinking with anything but my cock.

"Got any lube, kids?" she asked, "I'm not as wet as I thought, and I don't want to leave Keith hanging."

I reached over to the night table and produced a crusty tube of KY. Mom passed it down to Ginger who expertly reached up and lubed both my cock and Mom's ass, using both hands at once. The now familiar feel of Ginger's warm fingers applying the jelly almost put me over the top, but I clenched my ass and held back as I watched her fingers dancing around Mom's rear entrance. On the third trip, a single finger danced into the tiny hole, spreading warm wetness. Mom's muscles clenched around the finger and seemed to suck it in. Ginger dragged it out only to add two more. For a moment, I felt like I was forgotten. Though I could not see, I could hear Ginger's tongue working on Mom's snatch. I could see that Ginger's other hand was buried deep within her own pussy, busily working her clit.

It was Mom who finally reached back and grabbed my erection. "Fuck me now, Keith, baby. You don't know how much I've dreamed of this since I saw your erect cock when you were just eighteen. I can't believe after ten years I'm finally getting what I desired for so long."

In the background, I heard Ginger humming "I Still Desire You", the cheesy pop tune which had begun her confessions.

Mom pulled me forward so fast that Ginger barely had time to pull her fingers free. I heard the 'plop' of them exiting just as my tip entered Mom. Ginger kept her fingers handy, massaging my balls and shoving her thumb up Mom's slit as Ginger chewed on Mom's clit. Mom was panting and huffing for air. I shoved quickly, burying my length into her as far as I could.

"Oh, my god," Mom screamed, "I've never felt so full."

"Should I stop? Is it hurting?"

She pushed back, slamming her round butt into my belly. "Don't you dare stop, Keith, I want it all."

Mom tightened her muscles, milking my cock just as thoroughly as a pussy, except with her ass.

"Don't be gentle, Keith, drill me with that fat cock." Mom was grunting with the effort of rocking back to meet my thrusts. Suddenly, I realized that I was groaning right along.

Ginger curled a finger up around and stabbed at my prostate, releasing a flood of fresh goo into Mom's ass. I kept pumping until I was dry and loosing size. Only then did I ease out. As the fluid seeped down, Ginger slid back a bit and lapped up the drops. I leaned forward and kissed her, my hair tickling Mom's loins as Ginger passed me a mouthful of my own cum fresh out of our mother's ass.

Mom meanwhile rolled left, her leg whizzing over my ear as she rode the wave of her own orgasm, fingers furiously twisting her clit, her other hand cupping her left breast, thumb rubbing her excited nipple.

As soon as she caught her breath, I shifted in Mom's direction and passed the sperm filled kiss on to her mouth. I felt Ginger meanwhile licking my cock clean again. Although it stirred slightly, I knew that I was not close to being able to sustain a fresh erection just yet, so I distracted Ginger by reaching over and taking her clit between my fingers, tugging it away from her body. Within a few strokes, her hips were again heaving up off the bed, forcing my fist deep into her womb.

Mom rolled over and added her tongue to the bottom of Ginger's slit, slurping at the spot just under where my fingers entered the warm wetness. Mom also grabbed my other hand and guided it to her own cunt, humping away against it. We were a lovely family fist fucking plus in a triangle. Mom came again loudly just as Ginger sighed, signaling a quieter contentment.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,467 Followers
12