I Still Don't Know

Story Info
She still can't work out how she ended up with her brother.
3.2k words
4.52
230k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still don't know how it started.

Well, I do know how, I just don't know why, or even how I let it.

I mean, it's not something I'd even considered before, much less taken part in.

And it's not as if it was a family tradition, as a matter of fact, I really can't imagine any member of the extended family would believe it had happened if we told them.

Dad has a good job, he's an account executive with a major advertising agency, and he earns enough to provide us with a nice house in one of the leafy, more affluent suburbs. My parents like to spend most of their free time entertaining; we've always got some sort of party or barbecue happening on Friday or Saturday nights.

Our house is comfortable, but not ostentatious, it's specially designed for entertaining, with a large pool and deck, and an enclosed barbecue area.

That's how it started, really, at one of our regular Saturday night pool parties.

And that's another thing I don't understand. He's not even my type.

"He" is my brother David. He's 19, and attends college. He has his own apartment, thanks to a part time job he has, and a scholarship. I'm 18, still at school, and still living at home, with my folks.

I'm just a normal 18-year-old girl, not stunningly attractive, but passable, I guess. I know there's been a few guys commented on my long legs, and a few more on the uptilt of my breasts being so pronounced. But it's not like I'm like one of those model types. I've had a very normal sex life, groping in the back seat of a car at 16, only two serious relationships, the second of which finished due to terminal boredom several months ago. I don't see myself as abnormally sexual. I masturbate maybe once a week, sure, but that's normal.

I have had sex once or twice when in a relationship, but nothing way out. And sure, I'd orgasm more often than not, but no one could have predicted this would happen.

And, as for David, like I said, he's not even my normal type. I'm more into the football player type, you know, muscular and heavy set. But David is a swimmer, and has a swimmers body. Long limbs, and long, sinuous muscles. He has a narrow waist and smooth, almost feminine skin.

Because he spends so much time in the pool, he is deeply tanned, and combined with his dark hair and long lashes, he appears almost cat like. And the way he prowls, rather than strides, only serves to add to the cat comparison. As I said, not the type that normally attracts me at all.

Anyway, it started at one of our folks Saturday night barbecues, on the pool deck.

David was home for the weekend, and we'd been fooling around all night, splashing and throwing blow up balls at each other, and generally behaving like absolute idiots.

Most of the guests had gone, and we were just lying back relaxing, when he dropped an ice block from the drinks bar right on my bare belly as I lay there on my back.

I jumped up in fright, catching him off balance, and knocking him flat on his ass, where I jumped on him, knocking the wind out of him.

"You bastard" I laughed, "you'll pay for that"

"Oh, yeah?" he laughed back, "and exactly how will you make me pay?"

As he spoke, he tossed his hips, attempting to throw me off, and I immediately grabbed his wrists, holding them behind his head, on the decking.

I moved my ass back to stop him arching his hips up again, and as I did so, I felt as if I had backed onto an iron bar. His erect cock poked me right in the pussy, sending a shock through my whole body. The surprise was so great, it made me jump, and I slid back even further to avoid the contact.

This made things even worse, because now, the iron bar spread my cunt lips wide, and what was obviously a very swollen head came in direct contact with my clit, through very flimsy swimwear.

There was one of those moments where time stood still, neither of us so much as breathed.

Then, very slowly, almost imperceptibly, David looked me straight in the eyes, batted those damned long lashes of his, and slowly arched his back, making his cock slide the full length of my open pussy lips. And not only once, either, but five times, very slowly, and very deliberately.

I was transfixed at first, but then reality hit, and I jumped up and stepped back.

"You bastard" I said, "You fucking pervert, how dare you?"

The bastard didn't bat an eyelid at my protests; in fact he just smiled at me and winked, and said, "We'll see, we'll see" then turned and walked inside.

The next 3 days were hell for me; I didn't know what to think, or what to say.

On one hand, I had to admit the feeling of his cock under me was such a turn on. But on the other hand, he is my brother, for Chris sakes. And incest, God, what was he thinking? What would our folks, or their friends think?

In the end, the turmoil was getting too much for me, so I decided to front him about what had happened, and clear it up…. and make sure it never happened again.

So I waited until our parents were out visiting, and sought him out at poolside, where he was doing his daily laps. I waited for him to finish, and said in as strong a voice as I could muster "I think we need to talk about what happened the other night"

The bastard just looked at me the same as he had that night, and said, "Why, what happened?"

"You know quite well what I mean" was all I could think of saying, to prevent the embarrassment of actually having to specify what had occurred.

"Look" he said, "before this gets complicated, let me explain a few things, just sit down," he commanded.

I meekly complied, all my bravado destroyed by his calm manner. "So, explain away" I stammered.

"OK" he started "It's like this. Since I've been away lots has changed for me, I've seen life outside our suburban existence, I've studied Philosophy, and Sociology. I've come to see that so much of what guides us, and the rules that bind us are just so much bullshit, especially when it comes to sex"

"What happened the other night was nothing more than a male being excited by the touch and feel of a female, and the female responding in a like manner. You're an attractive and desirable female, and I had the urge to fuck you"

His usage of that word in my presence sent another shock through me. Never in my life had he uttered such profanity in my presence.

Before I could gather my thoughts, he carried on.

"I don't want to marry you, I don't want to run away with you for some squalid undercover life pretending to be a normal couple. Hell, all I want to do is fuck you, pure and simple. Oh, and along the way, suck you, finger you and anything else pleasurable I may think of along the way."

"So there you have it," he said, "Take it or leave it, makes no difference to me. But for Gods sake, don't get all holier than thou with me, the thought excites you more than anything else ever has, your nipples are giving you away"

I glanced down involuntarily, and of course he was right, my nipples were visible through my halter- top. And, what's more, my breathing was shallow and ragged; my heaving chest was another giveaway as to what his words had done to me.

I was speechless, shocked, aroused, scared and curious in one huge jumble of emotions. I simply stood there, motionless. David moved around behind me without speaking, and I felt his hands release the hook at the back of my top, and felt it drop to the floor.

He immediately replaced it with his hands, and started immediately alternately squeezing and massaging my breasts.

I went immediately weak at the knees, and my nipples seemed to become ultra sensitive as his fingers found them and then rolled them almost viciously.

All the while his lips were kissing the back of my neck, and he was whispering obscenities as he did so.

"I'm going to fuck you without mercy" he said. "Take your suburban view of sex and destroy it, along with your old fashioned morality"

"I'm going to make you beg me to keep fucking you, till you forget you're my sister, and then I'm going to do things to you that you've never even dreamed could be done"

It was as if I were someone else. A tiny part of my brain was screaming, "This is wrong, he's your brother, you can't do this"

But my body was betraying me. My cunt was on fire, I could feel it swollen and inflamed.

My half nakedness, rather than being embarrassing, seemed so right. My nipples seemed as if they had a life of their own. His grip on them was tightening, almost painful, yet all I could think of was wanting more pressure, more pain. I covered his hands with mine, and with a pressure of my own, urged him to squeeze even more. And he didn't disappoint me, pausing every now and then to flick the distended nipples with his fingertips.

He dropped his left hand to my denim mini skirt, and with a quick movement, released the button, and unzipped it, letting it slide to the floor.

He immediately ran his middle finger along the top of my knickers, and then straight down the middle of the vee in the front of them, still from behind.

That was it for me. I was already light headed, and his finger on my pussy, combined with the pleasure and pain on my breasts were too much. I convulsed and went weak at the knees, almost blacking out, as an unexpected orgasm hit me.

Now, as I said, I wasn't totally inexperienced, but this was right out of left field. It was so unexpected, and so short and sharp, I thought I was going to faint. In fact David had to support me as I slumped against him.

"Fuck" I squealed, "Where did that come from?"

He merely laughed "That was nothing, wait till I'm finished with you"

He bent forward and removed my knickers, forcing me to participate by stepping out of them, and then gestured towards one of the chaise lounges around the pool. "Lay down" he said.

I momentarily came to my senses, and stammered, "Not here, let's go inside where we can't be seen"

He spun me around, and slapped me hard twice on my bare ass. "Lay down" he said, more firmly, "Don't make me tell you again"

I complied meekly this time, and lay on my back on the lounge, fully exposed to the afternoon sun, and the world, for that matter.

He quickly stripped off his swimming costume, and kneeled at the foot of the lounge, gripped my legs and slid me down on my ass until my pussy was inches from his face, and his torso held my legs apart.

I was now fully exposed to him, and at his mercy again.

At this point, I have to admit that oral sex, both giving and receiving was outside my experience. I'd heard of it, of course, but always found the thought slightly distasteful.

So when his tongue touched my clitoris and circled it, I was totally unprepared for the sensation.

I shot up into a sitting position, almost dislodging myself from the lounge, and then sank back as another sharp orgasm hit me. I was ready to stop right there, two orgasms in five minutes was totally outside the realms of possibility for me. But David didn't miss a beat, he started circling my clit with his tongue, and at the same time, I felt his fingers probing the opening to my pussy, as if seeking an entrance.

My hips seemed to take on a life of their own, and I felt them pushing rhythmically against his face and fingers, as if willing them to enter me properly.

And enter me he did. A slight hesitation, and I felt first one, then two fingers slip easily inside me.

He was still tonguing me, and as he did so, he bent his two fingers and seemed to be searching the roof of my pussy for something.

I soon realized what it was.

He reached deep inside me, and suddenly stopped pushing, but began stroking one particular spot on the roof of my canal.

I couldn't help it. My back arched, my breathing stopped, and I screamed out "Oh, fuck" in a loud voice. An orgasm hit me so hard, and for so long, I didn't think it would ever stop.

I made a long groaning noise that to my ears sounded like it belonged to someone else, and as the intensity of the orgasm started to decline, found myself chanting "fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over.

He seemed to be stimulated by this, and redoubled his efforts, swiping his tongue from the top to the bottom of my pussy, before returning to circling my clit.

I felt his fingers removed from my pussy, and then felt a strange sensation in the area.

I was shocked to realize he was probing my ass hole with his middle finger.

"Ah, God, no" was all I had time to get out, before he slipped the finger into me, right up to the knuckle, sending me instantly over the edge again into another screaming climax.

Before I had time to realize what was happening, and while the waves of the climax were still rolling over me, he suddenly stood up, and bent my legs in front of his shoulders, leaning right over and looking down on me.

"Now, I'm going to have you" he said, and leaned forward even more, crushing my knees back into my chest.

I felt totally exposed to him at that moment, lying flat on my back, my knees in my chest, my pussy wide open and swollen, and his cock probing the lips.

He looked at me again, "Guide me inside you" he whispered, "you be the one who does it, you be the one who gives her approval by guiding my cock inside you" I reached down and found his cock immediately.

With not the slightest hesitation, I found the entrance, and held him there, ready.

He smiled that smile again, and rubbed the head of his cock on the fluid there a few times, then stopped moving altogether.

I was confused, and impatient.

'What's wrong" I said "Please don't change your mind now, don't leave me like this, I need you inside me"

He smiled again, and with a sudden movement of his hips buried his full length inside me.

Now, I've read all the stories in the magazines where the length of the guys cock is always 10" or more, and Davids definitely wasn't any longer than average.

But, at that moment, it felt like I had been impaled on a spear.

He sank fully inside me, his balls hit me under my pussy, his cock felt like it reached my womb, then he stopped again, and I caught my breath.

After what seemed like an eternity, but probably was more like seconds, he started moving in and out of me. Slowly, he drew out to his full length, then plunged back as he had done the first time.

It was exquisite torture. The slow withdrawal, then the hardness of the thrust as he re entered me.

This time it was different. All the other climaxes were sudden and sharp, but now I could feel the approach, long before it arrived. It was a long, slow buildup, his movements were precise and regular he never deviated from the rhythm. My legs were still drawn back, and each downward thrust seemed to penetrate me fully, until the approaching climax forced my hips back into action and they began their thrusting to meet his thrusts.

Again I started chanting "Fuck, fuck, fuck' but now I added another word "fuck me, fuck me" was my chant.

Even as my own orgasm approached, I sensed a change in his rhythm at the same time.

I realized that he too was going to climax.

His breathing was more labored, and his cock seemed harder, if that was possible, and the once precise movements were becoming more irregular.

The thought of being filled by my own brother suddenly filled my mind, and my orgasm seemed suddenly closer. My hips shoved against him harder, and I could actually feel the spasms as my pussy contracted around him.

He apparently felt it too, his movement suddenly speeded up, and he seemed to be straining harder to get fully inside me, deep in my belly.

It all became too much, and I began to contract hard around his cock. An orgasm hit me in waves, one after the other, until I couldn't tell the end of one from the beginning of the next.

Wave after wave hit me, until with one savage shove inside me, David suddenly let go a flood of sperm. The first spurt hit the back of my pussy so hard, I actually felt it. The sensation was so powerful it sent me into another series of spasms of my own, until I couldn't stand it any more, and screamed out loud.

David slumped against me for a few seconds, then slowly withdrew and stood up.

I was so weak and shaking, I couldn't move, and lay there still with my legs drawn back, open to his gaze.

"Oh God" I groaned, "I had no idea it could be like that"

David laughed out loud. "You ain't seen nothin' yet" he said.

"Oh no, I don't think I could handle any more intensity than that" was all I could get out, "I thought I was going to black out at one stage"

"Sis" he said "that was nothing compared to what's available to you. Now I don't know how you'll feel when you've had a chance to think about what just happened, but I do know this, if we continue fucking each other when we can, it can only get better, this I promise you"

And with that, he turned and walked inside.

Just before he reached the door, he turned to me and said "Oh, and one more thing, I'll never mention this again, and I won't ask you again. If you want more, you're going to have to bring it up, and you're going to have to ask me, and you're going to have to organize it"

And with that he was gone inside.

So there you have it.

I'm still totally stunned.

I still can't believe it happened at all.

But I also can't believe how good it was.

And I don't know for the life of me what to do next.

All I know is; I just have to have that cock in me again soon.