I Still Love You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, I need to hear you say that you love me," she huffed, putting her hands on her hips and looking at me as though I was a naughty child. "At least once a day, that's all I ask."

I held my hand to my racing heart. "I promise, Joanna. I love you so much, baby."

"You have a deficit to erase, mister. Say it again." She commanded and hummed as I said it over.

Jo was standing a couple feet away from where I sat on the bed and I quickly caught on as to why. She used to let me look at her all the time and I loved it. Apparently having my eyes on her was something she wanted to rekindle in our relationship. Every time I told her she was loved, her hips swayed a little and something was removed.

At first it was her hair, those long chocolaty locks came tumbling down over her shoulders and it was just plain awesome. Then it was her jewelry. I told her I loved her again and the earrings came out, the necklace was returned to the jewelry box on the dresser. By the time she grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt I was chanting. She turned her back to me and lifted her sweater in one motion, letting it fall to the ground and she shook her hair around her back.

My mouth went dry. My wife was purring under my gaze, swaying her hips as if my declarations of love were music to her ears. Her skirt hit the floor and took my jaw with it. I am a lucky man. With a body like that, Jo could've had her pick and to think that I was the bum that she chose.

"Tell me again," She demanded. By now she was in her bra and panties, a cute little emerald green set of lace between me and my desires. She stilled as my words ceased, but I was quick to fix that.

"My god, you're so beautiful, Jo." I continued without hesitation, or much thought really. It's stupid, considering how easy it was to tell her how amazing she was, that this was the first time in weeks that I told her. "I love everything about you, baby."

Jo smiled back at me and closed the space between us. Her bra hit the floor, my pants were stripped from me, my shirt ripped off. Jo meant business. She pushed me back on the bed and knelt between my legs. I could feel her licking just above the hem of my briefs, her teeth biting at the elastic every once and a while. It wasn't long before my cock was free and the tongue of hers was lapping it up like a lollipop.

"I missed this," she hummed, making me shudder as her warm breath tickled the nest of hair that lay there. Her head was resting on my thigh and she was looking my manhood over as though it was a long lost friend.

"It's been a while, Jo. I won't last long with you keeping that up," I warned, watching her ready her mouth to suck me dry.

"Be quiet now, husband. Your wife is having fun," she scolded just before she swallowed me.

My head fell back and I struggled to identify just what she was doing with that mouth of hers. I didn't think it mattered much, though. It felt great. The best part was looking down to her enjoying herself just as much as I was. Those pretty eyes of hers stared me over and she hummed along my shaft. She was going for gold. I felt and heard a puckered kiss just before she crawled her way up to me. There was a fire in those eyes and I was praying I could keep up.

"Mark, honey?" she said in the sweetest voice possible. "Fuck me?"

I'm nothing, if not predictable. That little trick of hers works every time. She looks as me with that little pout, all her goodies out for the taking, and I can't help it. I rolled her over on the bed with a growl and took what was mine. That velvet heat of hers took my breath away, stringing a long line of profanities from my lips as it went.

"Fucking hell, Joanna!" I looked down to see her eyes clamped shut and a pleasant smile laced along her lips. "Damn it, baby, you feel so good."

"Come on now, Mark," she rolled her hips, grinding against my pubic bone and making me thrust involuntarily. "Be a good boy and fuck your wife."

I grunted at her and got busy. I set the rhythm with firm, deep strokes that made her whimper and those tits of hers bounce with every thrust. I bit down on a nipple and heard her cry out and latch on to the back of my head, holding me to her breast as I toyed with the nubs. Her skin tasted like honey with a hint of salt and I could not get enough. I found myself licking everywhere I could get my tongue as I impaled her. Being with Joanna at that moment was like remembering I could breath. Every little noise she made, every little wiggle from beneath me, it was all so fantastic.

I was a fucking idiot. To think of all those nights I could have been buried in her sweet heat and I was too busy watching the news. All those moments where she looked at me needed to be reassured that she was still desired, and I never noticed. This time, I focused in on her, forcing myself to rely on each noise and wiggle for my own survival. Memories of how it used to be and how I'd let it fade tangled themselves in my head and with each drive into her, I was reassuring her and myself that things were different now.

I'm sure every man has something their lover does that drives them nuts, and I was ashamed of how long it took me to remember what it was that Jo did. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I did remember and I was all too eager to coax it out of her. Jo gets restless if she's not anchored to anything and it's the sexiest thing I could ever imagine. The second the memory came back to me I was overwhelmed with desire to see it.

I sat up on my knees and wrapped her legs around my thighs, leaving her lying in the middle of the bed. I know I must've had a wicked smile on my face, but at that moment I really didn't care. It was all about Joanna and she did not disappoint. As soon as I wasn't there to hold on to, her hands started to wander aimlessly. I was just out of her grasp, so aside from a few strokes of her fingers, she couldn't touch me. I watched as those hands of hers reached for anything and found nothing of substance. She'd grab hold of a breast just to let go and seek something else. She gripped the bed sheet, but left them wrinkled alongside her. She even reached for the headboard, frustrated when it was out of her reach.

I only made it worse for her, fighting back laughs as I dove deeper into that pussy just to make her squirm more. There was something about the sight of her breasts bouncing up and down, that near helpless expression on her face from the pleasure enraptured her, it did something to me. It stirred some primal lust up within me and it felt fantastic.

Suddenly, her back arched off the bed and her whole body went stiff. She came, desperately reaching for me as her breath was stolen from her. I was able to enjoy the sight for about a second before the vice grip her pussy had around me brought me to my own ecstasy. I crumpled on top of her, smiling as the aftershock of her orgasm rippled through every muscle in her body.

It took all the strength I had left to roll over and get her to lay comfortably on me. Our pleasure centers still joined, she nestled her face in my chest while she straddled my waist. I kissed her hair, loving how I could feel her warm, ragged breath on my skin. And then suddenly there was pain and she bit one of my nipples.

"Ow," I yelped, more confused than hurt.

"That's for making me wait so long," she giggled. "Don't you ever keep me stewing for that long again."

I had no choice but to laugh with her. I probably deserved much more than a nipple bite. "You have my word, Jo. Never again."

I kept her there with me, stroking her back and kissing into her hair. She was pleasantly tucked beneath my chin, showing no signs of wanting to leave and I couldn't be happier. As our bodies cooled she helped me find our comforter, careful to keep our bodies together as much as possible as we distributed the blanket over us. It didn't take long for her breathing to slow and I really did want to let her sleep, but there was one more thing I had to take care of.

"Jo, baby?" I whispered only to hear her contented hum as a response. "I still love you."