I Submit

Story Info
I had to reach middle age to submit.
3k words
4.42
38.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been fantasizing about Domination and Submission right from my adolescence and had always taken the submissive role with a dominant woman. But my fantasies never came true and I led an ordinary life as others but full of fantasies about older women and I grew up and reached the middle age with no ripples caused in my sex life. With the advent of the NET my fantasies took a new shape and I learned more about D/S and the online experiences further fired my imagination. The mistresses I had in the net were younger to me and I turned a new leaf since at 45 I could not be fantasizing much about older women. I had been always a compulsive masturbator and the middle age ailments resulted in my taking up regular walking and diets which saw me slim down considerably and added to the reduction of alcohol intake the ever powerful libido soared to new heights.

It was at this time I saw her on my regular walks, first from behind and I perked up at the low back of her blouse and she had an excellent shape inspite of the extra padding. As I overtook her I gave her a sly glance and saw her looking at me and when our eyes met, my heart missed a beat. I noticed her slightly dyed hair and assessed her to be my age. I then fantasized about her and then forgot her till a month later when our paths crossed again and she gave me an interested look. I felt the flutter inside and as in the many stories I always used to look at her feet then her eyes and again lower my eyes to her feet. It was a symbolic act for me and her eyes always held a power I could not fathom. I did not want to get into any serious relationship but was not averse to a fling too, but again a fling with D/S and was not keen on any normal sex. Despite wiser counsel from deep inside I agreed to follow it up and decided to check her daily route and found her to be taking the same route taking about 15 minutes to cover and I made it my regular return route after my morning walk. The next day the road was deserted and I saw her coming in a bright yellow sari and I felt the urge to kneel before her and felt my heart flickering. She was coming towards me and as we crossed I looked at her eyes and saw a twinkle there and an amused smile on her lips. And the look in her eyes made my knees go jelly as I somehow managed to walk past inhaling a soft perfume. The next day I missed her and on the next again my heart missed a beat as I saw her coming towards me, when two other people joined us on the road. She passed me without once looking up and I drank her form fully then. She was not beautiful but had a slightly dark but attractive face and was very well built with a big bosom. I did not want to initiate a dialog and in retrospection I confirmed her interest from the way she stared at me when we were alone and ignored me in the company of others. I wanted to follow her but decided to wait since it was not a mere fling that I wanted.

This continued for some time and one day I ventured to follow her and as I overtook her I heard a sharp question...

"What do You want?"

I turned and blurted out " To be your slave"

I heard a sharp intake of breath and saw her looking around and I gathered my courage and said..

" To kneel before you and to submit to you"

With that I went down on one knee and acted as If I am tying the shoelace. When I looked up she had walked past and I immediately got up and followed her. Again when we reached abreast I heard her reciting a telephone number and asked me to ask for Sreelatha. I asked her the time and she said Lunch Time. I was afloat the whole day and couldn't wait until noon to call her. At the stroke of one I picked up the telephone with my hands shivering and I heard her voice and when I asked for Sreelatha.. the answer came .."YES>>"

I had my own private office and I immediately went to my knees and called her

" Mistress".

I heard her gasp and she again asked me what I was looking for.. I then clearly told her I was not looking for any emotional involvement and that I wanted to explore the limits of D/S with a dominant woman. She said she was married and I replied so was I and that I did not want anything to happen to either of our marriages. She was curious about why I chose her and I said her eyes made me want to kneel before her. Then she asked me whether her voice also made me want it and I said

"Yes, I am already on my knees".

She said she had heard about D/S and would like to know more about it. I said Ill supply her with stories and she agreed that well see where it takes us. She also told me that she was a teacher, a head mistress and that she lived alone since her husband was abroad and her son studying outside the state. I promised her when she's ready Ill go to her place and serve her as she pleases.

From the next day onwards I used to regularly hand over printed stories of BDSM from the net to her and I saw a definite improvement in her bearing and my yearning too increased. It was on a Saturday I got her call asking me to be at her place early morning on the next Sunday for the whole of the morning. We had been then regularly chatting on the net and occasionally on the phone and it was clear that she enjoyed the thought of a man submitting to her that too one older than her. She was 40 and again it was just right for me too since too much younger people made me feel guilty. I made up the excuses and early morning on Sunday I was at her place and with a tremor knocked on the door. It opened immediately and I saw her standing there in a flowing sleeveless silk nightgown. She motioned me in quickly and as I entered I felt the door close behind me. I turned around and found her expectantly leaning on the door. I went on my knees and bend over and kissed her foot encased in high heels, obviously for me; to enhance the mood of the situation. As I turned to the other foot I heard her walk away with the words:

"Turn around"

I did still on my knees and saw her sitting on the chair at the far end of the room with her legs crossed. She beckoned me with her forefinger and as I tried to get up I saw her features harden and I immediately went on all fours and moved to her and stood with my face near her raised foot. She purposefully placed her feet with the slipper on against my lips and I kissed noisily. I felt the heat of the moment and could feel her tensing and saw a strained smile creeping on to her face. Then she asked me with a faint stammer.......

"Who are You?"

And I replied " I am Mistress Sreelatha's slave"

She said "louder"

and I repeated three times in a louder voice. When my voice rose she again placed her feet on my lips asking me to be silent and told me to be softer since she didn't want any neighbors to get curious. She slowly got up and proceeded to the bedroom and at the door turned to me and said "Why don't you get me a coffee?"

and motioned to the kitchen permitting me to get up. As I was proceeding I heard her say

" You can have yours in the kitchen itself".

I saw that everything was ready in the kitchen and immediately made one for myself and made another for her while drinking mine.

I carried the coffee to the bed room and saw her reclining on the bed with the news paper. I proffered the coffee to her and for a minute wondered why she was not responding and then remembered and went on my knees. She then turned to me and smiled and gently asked me to undress. I did and as I finished she got up and took my dress and locked it in her cupboard saying

"You wont be needing this for a while..."

I felt slightly vulnerable especially so undressed in front of a fully clothed woman. Then she went back to the bed and motioned me to a corner of the room. I stood there on my knees while she sipped the coffee and watched me and I could feel my member twitching and slowly getting erect. Suddenly she got up and came near me and the smells of the clothes she slept in, wafted to my nostrils. She came near me and stood with her crotch near my face and I felt the urge to bury my face deep there. She then slowly took my head by the hair and softly rubbed my face in her crotch and I throbbed. As fast as she came she went away and rummaged in the cupboard and came back with a well used cane and I was jealous of the students who had been at the receiving end. But I also remembered telling her that I was not very pain tolerant and was a bit apprehensive of her intentions. She again came near me and slowly ran the cane over my balls and now tumescent cock and I shuddered inspite of myself. She then pulled my chin up with the cane and told me

" This is to be used only to discipline you and I will not use it more than I use on any of my students"

I nodded and as the cane moved on my back I felt her hands on my nipples slowly tweaking it but not really inflicting any pain. I looked at her then and laughingly said

" I can stand a little more pain"

and I suddenly felt the crack of the cane on my butt and heard her saying..

"You will not tell me what you want when we are having a session and I expect you to know that I know what you want"

I nodded and my face blushed at the first caning I got after school days. I did not know whether it was my bottom or face that was burning more and I felt her move away again. For he next few minutes she moved about the room arranging this and that and with me on my knees getting an occasional pat or whiff of her smell. I could feel the throbbing of my cock whenever she came near me and I yearned to stroke it. However the cane left carelessly on the bed restrained me. Then she went out of the room and I heard her moving inside the house and once answer the calling bell upon which I slowly let my hand play with my cock softly stroking it. When I heard her enter I took my hands away and she came with a laundry basket half full with all feminine clothes and asked me to please wash it for her. I immediately agreed and got to my feet to go to the bathroom. She watched me filling the water and left me. I slowly looked around and smelled each of her clothes inhaling the smells. I lingered on the two panties and took in her smells at the crotch and even tasted them. I especially enjoyed the smell of sweat and perfume that emanated from the cups of her bra which must have been filled with her amble bossom. Then I heard her enter the bathroom and she selected a pink panties from the used clothes and asked me

"Why don't you wear these?"

My heart skipped a beat and I immediately complied. Then she stroked me over the panties and placed her hands on my butt saying.

."You look awfully sexy"

I felt the almost unnatural urge and in the bathroom went on my knees before her. We acted in unison and she raised one of her legs on to the closet and rolled up her nightie over her waist. I saw her wet panties and buried my nose there. She permitted me a minute or two and then pushed me away and got out of her panties. I returned to her crotch and hungrily licked on it while she moaned and pressed my face deeper. I saw her leaning on to the wall and heard her groan as she came all over my face and the situation some how got over me and I came without a touch, but inside her panties. As her pleasure subsided and she looked at me I bowed my head in shame and admitted to my lack of control. She then said she understands me being the first time but will not tolerate it hereafter. But as she headed out of the bath she said

" Nevertheless you got to know what it entails next time. So clean up and come to the room".

As I stepped out of the bathroom I saw her reclining on the bed now with the night gown off and in a black brassiere and the earlier wet panties, with the cane held in one hand and tapping the other. I noticed that she had also worn her high heels for the event and at her silent command I crawled to her for the second time and felt a tremor in my cock again. On nearing her I bend down to kiss her feet and I felt the other feet on my back. I begged her forgiveness and she said this would be only symbolic of what's going to happen the next time. Then she got up and raising me to my knees moved me to the edge of the bed and asked me to place my face on the bed looking at her and with my butt jutting out. I lay there looking at her and saw her watching me with the cane on my butt and when I least expected it she lashed out and I felt the crack on both my butts. As I tensed I saw the wave of joy passing her face and immediately felt aroused. Then she moved behind me and though I couldn't see her I felt the swish of the cane as it landed on my thighs. I remained mum as she slowly traced her fingers on my thighs and butt and then between the thighs on my balls and I felt like an adolescent as my cock reared up again. She then pulled me up and kissed me full on the lips while taking my hands to her breasts. We cuddled for some time and as was her wont she withdrew with the speed with which she came on and playfully patted my cheeks and asked me to finish the washing. I went to the bath and now did my chore under her supervision and we both talked endlessly as I toiled.

I was sweating by the end of it and when I stepped out she lovingly wiped my body with a towel and then asked me to lay out the wet clothes to dry on the terrace and asked me to wear the night gown outside so that any peeping neighbor may not wonder. Since we are of the same build the nightie fit me to a pie and the feel of the sheer silk and her smells and heat sent my head spinning. As I laid out the clothes I heard her move inside. I finished fast and reentered the room and closed the door. But before I could turn I felt her hugging me from behind and I reclined my head on her shoulders as I felt her slowly cupping my breasts. She pressed her crotch to my ass and slowly made me turn around and I saw her dressed in my clothes. I hugged her and she pushed me on to the bed and as I removed the nightie I heard her get out of her or rather my dress. As I lay back she slowly took my throbbing cock in her mouth and I groaned. After a few licks I gently motioned her to sit on my face and she did just that and bend over to again take my cock in her mouth. As she sucked on my cock as children would on a lollipop I drank her juices and fucked her cunt with my tongue. A few minutes later she jerked up and turned around to slowly insert my cock into her cunt. I lay back and as she moved up and down on my shaft I saw the thick bristles on her armpits and reminded myself to shave it for her the next time. Her beautiful bosom moved up and down and seeing my hungry look she bend down to first insert one and then the other nipple. I suckled on her breasts like a little child. She panted as she laboured over me and got off to lie down pulling me to her. I stood on my toes and fingers and slowly entered her. As I moved in and out she moaned and I kept repeating "Sreelatha Kochamma" again and again.. I paused and took her nipples in my mouth and again at her command started the fuck. As we reached the climax together I fell on her with my face buried in her arm pits and lay there for a few seconds.

We then had a huge breakfast with me wearing her panties and she in a night gown and planned for our next meeting.

Sammy