I Submit to My Wife and Real Men Ch. 01

Story Info
MMF, bisexual male first time, hotwife.
2.9k words
4.52
168.7k
181

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ServicingU
ServicingU
204 Followers

My wife and I had talked about my cuckold fantasies for years. It started about a year after we were married. While we were in bed one night fooling around, we were talking about fantasies, and we came around to the subject of her bachelorette party. She admitted that she was really attracted to the stripper that she had dance for her. As she was talking about him, I was fingering her, and I finally asked her, "If you had had an opportunity to slip away with him, would you have fucked him?"

Without hesitation, she said, "Oh god, yes."

I almost came without her touching me. She immediately asked me if that bothered me, and I told her no, and in fact I had never been more turned on. And so our secret fetish was born. She looks like a quiet, good girl, so this made the whole thing even hotter. We continued to talk about our fantasies for a long time and I was actively encouraging her to find a boyfriend. This was harder than I thought it would be. One night, she came home from a night out, and I was already in bed. She came into the bedroom and noticed that I was awake. As she was getting undressed, she said, "Is there anything that I could tell you that would surprise you?"

I replied, "No, I don't think so."

She then proceeded to tell me that she had made out with a guy and rubbed his cock until he almost came. She and I fucked so hard that night, and for a few nights afterward, just reminiscing about her experience. That was about as far as things would ever go. She continued to flirt for a few years after that, and we'd talk about the fantasy quite a bit, but after years of marriage and a few kids, she seemed to have lost interest.

Then one day out of the blue, while we're in bed and she's lightly stroking my cock, she whispered, 'Do you still think about me fucking other men?"

I was ecstatic. This fetish was so strong for me, and it made my orgasms so powerful.

I told her, 'Well, yeah, I think about it all the time. The thought of you with other men is so erotic."

She asked, "Why is that? What is it that gets you off?"

After a little thought, I told her, "I think it's a lot of things. I think you're hot, so it's kind of like a porn movie...but it's more than that. I kind of like feeling submissive sometimes, like you're in control of our sexual relationship. Almost like I enjoy you going out and getting what you want from another well-hung man, and giving me what's left over."

She then said, "You said, 'well-hung.' Why is that?"

Although I much preferred women, I always wondered what it was like to get taken by a man. I hadn't told her this before because I was afraid she would think I was a sissy. I'm not one to lie to her, but I wasn't sure how to answer her. So, I hesitated.

She snuggled in closer and said, "Cocks are nice. It's ok if you like them too. Does me sleeping with men stir some kind of bisexual desire in you?"

I finally blurted out, "Yeah. It does. I really want to know what it feels like to fuck and get fucked by men..." I then slipped my tongue into her mouth because I wasn't sure I was ready to hear what she had to say.

When I stopped, she said," I kind of figured as much. It's OK. I don't mind."

That's when she sprung it on me. "I've been seeing Paul for a little while now, I just haven't told you. I know I told you a while ago that I'd let you know if I found someone, but I wanted to keep him for myself a little while. But now I'm ready to share." Then she picked up the phone, called Paul and told him to come over.

When he came through the door, the two of them didn't waste any time. Her hand went right for his cock and she started stroking him through his pants. His large hands slipped up her thigh and her ass lifting the neglige she was wearing. Their mouths met, and their tongues entwined. Then she got down on her knees, fished out his long cock, and started sucking him. Most of the time she looked up at him, but sometimes she would glance over at me with taunting eyes. She was even fingering herself. After a few minutes he picked her up and carried her to our bedroom and closed the door. It was the most painful pleasure ever to crouch outside my bedroom door and listen to them fuck and make love for the next hour.

Paul eventually opened the door to leave. He looked me in the eye and said, "She has such a nice tight pussy. I filled it up for you." After he left, I went into the room and she was just laying there. I crawled into bed next to her and she dreamily whispered, "I have never been fucked like that in my life..." I started french kissing her getting so turned on by the fact that Paul's dick had just been in her mouth within the last hour. She then pushed my head down to her pussy and said, "Do the one thing you're good at."

So I slid my tongue into her pussy, and his cum came running out down my chin. I kept licking and sucking and pleasuring her until she orgasmed and she was clean. She then rolled over and went to sleep.

This scene with Paul replayed it self several times over the next few weeks, but she wasn't offering me any release with her.

Then one day, Paul showed up at our house with a few friends. After my wife invited these guys in, I took my wife to the side and asked who who these guys were.

She said, "Paul has some friends who are gay, and I want them to be satisfied. I want you to be satisfied too."

With that, we walked back to where the guys were, and my wife said, "Follow my husband. He will show you where our room is. You can put your coats there."

When we got there, Paul's friends picked me up and threw me on the bed. I felt their hands on me as they were tying my wrists to the bed posts. One of them grabbed my hair, pulled my head up and slipped his cock into my mouth. It was half flaccid, but he gently rocked it in and out until he was hard. He continued pistoning his cock in and out of my mouth, and I could taste his pre cum. I started swirling my tongue around his cock.

Eventually he tore the blindfold off, and I looked up at him. He was tan, smooth, and muscled. I wanted nothing more than every drop of his seed in my mouth. It didn't take much longer after that, and I felt his cock start to twitch. The next thing I knew, he was flooding my mouth with his cum. He shot load after load into my mouth, emptying himself into me. I could hardly keep up with it swallowing as fast as I could.

That's when I notice Paul and my wife standing at the doorway to the bedroom. This guy had used me like a whore in front of my wife. At this point, she said, "I've been taking pictures and I'm thinking about sending them to my friends."

At that point another guy replaced the one that had cum already. He said, "Tell me you want to suck my cock!"

I said, "Yes...Feed me your cock! Put it down my throat!"

Rubbing it on my lips he asked, "Beg for my cum!"

So I did. I begged for this man's cum in my mouth, in front of my wife. I had never been so turned on in all of my life.

I could hear my wife say, "He DOES have a nice cock. Go ahead, honey. Wrap your lips around it. You know you want it. I can see your cock straining against your pants."

And with that, I opened my mouth, and he slid the whole length in. It was huge, and I gagged. I could feel his stomach against my nose and his balls on my chin. I was struggling, and he finally pulled out. I gasped for air, but all I could think about was having it back inside me. I wanted nothing more than to service this big cock in front of my wife and have him fill me.

He slipped his cock back in my mouth and leaned forward to untie my hands, so I started working him with my hands too. I loved his heavy balls on my palms as his slick cock passed over my lips and tongue and down my throat. He was using me for his pleasure. I knew my role.

I then felt pressure shift on the bed and I felt another cock rubbing against my cheek. So, I started alternating cocks with my mouth. When I wasn't sucking one, I was rubbing the other. It wasn't long before one grabbed by head and started using my mouth faster and faster. I knew he was going to cum.

"Oh, oh oh!!" he yelled as he unleashed his load into my mouth. I had barely finished swallowing when the other guy grabbed my head and forced my mouth on him. "Take my load in front of your wife...Show her what a cum drinking whore you are!"

And with that he started to cum in my mouth, but after a few spurts, he pulled his cock out and sprayed the rest of his cum all over my chest, stomach, and cock. I greedily scooped it up in my hands and pushed it into my mouth. I didn't want to waste a drop.

Then I heard my wife say, "there's one more guy, an he's a bit of surprise, but it's someone you know already." That's when I saw Scott in the room. She used to work with him a few years ago. She knew he was gay, but she had a crush on him anyway. I had always been secretly attracted to him, but had never told my wife. I guess she figured it out.

Anyway, he was already nude, and he had a beautiful shaved body with a long cock. It was perfect. He walked over with some oil and started pouring it all over my body. He began rubbing it on me and I instinctively reached for his cock to stroke it. Scott continued to rub oil all over my body. Then, he reached down and started playing with my cock. I wanted to explode, but of course I couldn't just yet.

I ran my hands up and down his muscular body as he slid his oiled cock over my stomach and chest. It felt soo good to be able to explore his perfect body with my hands. I looked over at my wife, and she was just sort of smiling. That's when Scott started to lower his body and I could feel the tip of my cock meet his ass. He would slowly push down and up, until just the tip of me was entering him.

I wanted to slide the whole length in at once, but I let him take control. It wasn't too long until I was fully inside him and he was riding me. I kept running my hands over his chest and his ass. I finally looked up at him, and I noticed he was looking at my face and my eyes. I had never thought about kissing a man until that moment, but I wanted it so badly. Our sex was hot, but it was also passionate and torrid all at the same time. I just had to kiss him. So I closed my eyes and offered up my lips. He bent down and started kissing me ravenously. Something never felt so right to me in all my life. I didn't last much longer and I emptied my seed into him.

He didn't climb off. Instead, he just let me grow soft inside of him while our tongues danced around each other's mouths. After a short while, I broke our kiss, and whispered, "I need to feel you inside me." I inched down to the edge of the bed, spread my legs and he slid himself inside of me. He was slow at first, but that grew into a gentle rhythm.

That's when I looked over at my wife. I had forgotten about her for a while, but she was now in the throes of lovemaking with Paul. He was already deep inside of her and her soft smooth legs were wrapped around his ass and legs so that he couldn't pull away. He was thrusting away at her, when I saw her start grabbing at the sheets. She always did that when she was about to orgasm. She was sweating and she starting breathing heavy and moaning.

She grabbed his face and said, "You know just what I need. Please don't pull out. I want all of you inside of me. Everything!"

Her moans got loader and loader as her body grew stiff. It was another minute and she started orgasming all over his cock. I had never made her cum with my dick one time in all our years of knowing each other. I usually came too fast.

I know her pussy is tight to begin with, so when she started tensing up, I knew he wouldn't last long. I could see his back arch as he forced his seed into my pretty wife over and over again. I knew he had filled her womb. After he finished, he collapsed onto his side, and I could see his cum run out of her. She was passionately caressing his hair and kissing him.

All of this just made me feel more submissive. I had just watched a real man fuck my wife and do with her what I couldn't while a man was fucking me. That made me want to pleasure Scott even more. I slid my tongue back into his mouth and started bucking back against his thrusts into my ass. I told him, "Fill me up in front of my wife. I want every part of you inside of me."

With that, my wife looked over at us, and mouthed the words, "oh my god..."

At that, he started going faster, and he kept thrusting and thrusting until I could feel him tense up. His seed started to erupt inside me with thick heavy spurts. I didn't want it to end. Eventually we just ended up in a pile, and the eroticism of being made subservient to a man in front of my wife was almost too much to handle.

I closed my eyes and just lie there kissing him, running my hands up and down his body while he grew soft in my hands. I guess at some point my wife left, because when I opened up my eyes, Scott and I were alone. I suggested that we take a shower together, so I warmed up the water and led him in there. We soaped each other up and ran our slick hands allover each other's bodies. It didn't take long, and we were both getting again.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. He pushed me back onto the bed and wrapped his lips around my cock. It was the most sensational blow job I had ever received. I saw that he was getting hard again too, so I repositioned myself so that we were 69'ing each other. I worked with slow, passionate strokes on his cock while he used more shallow ones that focused on the underside of mine. I started to feel his precum on the back of my tongue so I worked his shaft with more purpose. I didn't know if I would ever have his rigid pole in my mouth, again, so I definitely wanted to give him something to remember (and hopefully bring him back). His body started to tense up more and more, until I knew he was on the edge, and that's when he emptied his cum into my mouth. I kept swallowing and swallowing until I had every single drop. At that, I came in his mouth too. He quickly spun around and we kissed, sharing our cum back and forth until it disappeared into our kiss.

I then silently watched him get dressed, and he left. After a few minutes, I went out to see if my wife was still around. I found her sitting in the kitchen. She was quiet for a minute, and then said, "You know, it's one thing to whisper in our bedroom, but another to see you go through with it. You and Scott really had a connection."

I told her, "I felt like we did." Then I continued, " I saw the way you were with Paul. I'm glad you could finally get someone that made you feel like that sexually."

"Me too," she said dreamily.

Then she said, "I think this is good for both of us. We both need to explore our relationships with these men. But it's nice that we have each other as a base."

To be continued

ServicingU
ServicingU
204 Followers