I Suck

Story Info
A hypnotist finally gets it right and creates a fuck toy!
2k words
3.74
82.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,088 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

*****

Once upon a time, there lived a relatively normal girl named Donna Lynn. Donna was young, pretty and full of life. The men in her town were always checking her out and trying to flirt but Donna wasn't really into men. She wasn't really sure what she was into but she found herself fantasizing a lot about the woman with a cropped haircut that bagged her groceries each week. Donna lived on her own in a small apartment and many of the men in her town would congregate outside of her window to watch her change each evening. She was blissfully unaware that her blinds were open or that "peeping Toms" were all over the place.

Mark Combs was new in town and he hadn't had the opportunity to meet Donna in person, although he quickly caught on to the show that all of the men gathered to watch just below her apartment window each night. The first night he saw her unleash her large tits from her bra, Mark knew that he had to have more of her. He had a secret weapon that would put him above all of these other guys in Donna's heart. He simply had to get her alone. He pushed through the throng of thirsty men and walked right up to the apartment complex door.

"What are you doing?" one of the men asked him.

"I'm going to buzz her apartment and see if she'll let me in."

"Come on, man! Don't ruin things for us! If she finds out everyone is out here watching then she'll close her blinds!"

"Don't worry. I have something way better in mind. Excuse me," he pushed past the man.

"What are you doing to do to her? If you harm her I swear to God I'll kill you!"

"I'm Mark. I'm a hypnotist. I plan to go up there and hypnotize Donna to want every cock she sees. Doesn't that sound fun?"

"I'm Omar," the man extended his hand and Mark shook it.

"You want to come up there with me, watch me do it?"

"Sure and I can make sure you don't do anything weird to her."

"You're awfully protective of her. You'd think she was your girlfriend or something."

"We dated back in high school so I guess I am protective." The sound of a phone ringing filled the small courtyard.

"Hello?" Donna's voice came over the intercom.

"Hello? Donna? I'm Mark Combs. I'm new in town and wanted to interview you for an article about the city planning committee.

"Oh! Okay! Come on up!" The sound of her buzzing them in filled the courtyard and Mark opened the door for his new buddy, Omar. The men made their way upstairs to her apartment, making awkward small talk as they approached her door.

"Now just stay quiet and let me do my work," Mark warned Omar.

"I'll stay quiet unless you hurt her or something. I won't allow that."

"She won't feel a thing. Promise." Mark knocked on the door and when Donna opened it Mark was shocked at how much hotter she was up close than through her window. She had full breasts, a small waist, and an ample ass. She looked like a pinup model from the fifties the way her hair and make-up was styled.

"Hi! I didn't know there would be an interview today! Did I miss an email?"

"No, I didn't email and there isn't an article. I actually just wanted to tell you that I'm new in town and I thought you might want a personal introduction."

"Omar, what are you doing here?" she glared at him angrily.

"I didn't want a stranger coming up here alone. I didn't want anything bad to happen to you. I care."

"I know you do." Donna Lynn rolled her eyes and gave Mark a look that told him her patience was running thin.

"Donna have you ever wanted something so much that you would be willing to die for it?"

"Um, I'm not sure," her eyes rolled up and to the left as she thought about it.

"Have you ever wanted a cock so badly that you would do anything to get it?"

"Excuse me? Did you say cock?"

"I sure did, Donna."

"That's strange."

"It is strange. You know what is stranger?"

"What?"

"From now on, you are going to be so into any cock you see that you won't be able to resist it. You will suck any cock that comes your way. You suck, Donna. Do you understand? You suck all the cocks and you like it. You fuck them too. You can't ever get enough of them." Mark looked at her. She was slumped over.

"What did you do to her?" Omar cried.

"Omar. Get ahold of yourself. I'm hypnotizing her and if it works, you'll be fucking her in no time."

"Really?"

"Yes. Watch me. Donna Lynn?"

"Yes?"

"What do you like to do to cocks?"

"I suck."

"Yes, you do. Then what?"

"I fuck."

"That's a good girl. Let's test this out. Omar, get your cock out."

"What? Not with you here!"

"Omar, this is a test. Just do it!"

"Fine. Fuck this is weird." Omar pulled his cock from his pants and Donna Lynn immediately focused on it.

"I suck!" she screamed and then she dove, face-first onto Omar's cock. She sucked his dick with the kind of enthusiasm that porn stars feign poorly. This was real enthusiasm and before she had a chance to fuck him, Omar blew his load all over her face.

"Ungghh! Unf!" He grunted.

"Are there more cocks?" Donna asked, looking straight at Mark.

"Yeah, babe. I have one right here." Mark pulled out his cock and even he was shocked at how quickly her mouth found it. She had his cock swallowed before he could let out a sigh of pleasure. "Now fuck it," he commanded her and she pulled her mouth from his dick and pulled her skirt up and her panties down. She backed her pussy up onto his cock and fucked him violently until he couldn't help but cum straight in her pussy.

"Was that good?" she asked. "Any more cocks for me?"

"I have a whole bunch for you, you little slut. Do you want me to call them up here?"

"Yes. I need more cock."

"Wow, you created a cock monster!" Omar laughed. "I'll go down and get the guys and I'll be right back."

"Sounds good," Mark watched Omar leave and he let Donna wrap her mouth around his cock again. She sucked it gently until he was hard enough for her to fuck. She rode his dick this time, bouncing on it with the kind of enthusiasm that he wasn't sure any woman possessed of her own volition. He knew that what he was doing to her wasn't right but he was bored and horny and he wanted to see just how far he could take her. He wondered if she would do anything for cock the way he envisioned in his mind.

He came inside of her again and was happy to see that Omar was back with the throng of men that usually congregated outside of her apartment. They had been watching her blow both of them and fuck Mark through the window and now they were surrounding her with their cocks out. She didn't look scared. She looked exhilarated.

"Give me those cocks!" She was on her knees, grabbing for some of their cocks with her hands. She popped one into her mouth and sucked it while she gave two more cocks hand jobs. Some of the men were trying to fuck her and she moved her body to accommodate their cocks. She was happily slurping away at a cock when everyone heard the guy cum down her throat. She swallowed the load hungrily.

"More! I need more cocks!" She popped another cock down her throat and Mark was mind-blown at how well his hypnosis had worked. He watched her take cock after cock with no condoms on! She let them cum wherever they wanted and Mark was starting to think that he had finally done it. He had created the perfect slut with hypnosis.

"I suck!" she said to herself in between cocks. "I fuck!"

"Yeah, baby! Fuck our dicks!" someone yelled at her as she bounced, her large tits bobbing in a sexy rhythm.

Mark pulled out his phone and took some video footage. Donna was so much sluttier than the other girls he had tried this on. His hypnosis had actually worked on her and he needed to figure out why. He pulled his cock back out and pushed his way toward her until he was forcing his cock in her asshole.

"You like it in the ass too, right Donna?"

"I suck! I fuck!" she screamed.

"Yes, you do! Can I cum in your asshole?"

"I fuck! I need cum in my ass!" she confirmed. It had worked perfectly this time. Mark was proud of himself. He'd been trying to make a girl into the perfect slut for almost a decade and finally, he had gotten it right. Donna was the perfect slut and all of the men who had been wanting to fuck her for so long were all getting their chance. The best part was that Donna Lynn was loving it. It wasn't rape if she was enjoying it and consenting to it, and Mark had seen to it that she would do both. He felt so alive as he pounded her asshole as hard as he wanted to.

"Wow, she likes it hard and fast!" one of the men fucking her face screamed. They all could see it now. Donna was going to let them do anything and everything that they wanted. They didn't question it the way that they should have. They didn't stop her and ask her if she was okay and if this was what she wanted. She was so horny that the men accepted that this was what she wanted. They fucked her harder and faster, using her with less and less regard for her humanity.

The fucking went on and on into the night. Donna was showing signs of being sore and tired but she had been programmed to fuck. As long as there was a cock in front of her she couldn't say no. She couldn't stop. Her screams of pleasure turned to those of pain and Mark knew that he should stop things but he was hesitant to do so. There was a morbid curiosity inside of him. He wanted to see just how far Donna would push her body before she finally acted against her programming. He wondered if he had done such a good job hypnotizing her that she couldn't stop things even if she wanted to. He wondered just how far they could push her body, how fucked up things could get, and how destroyed her holes would be by the time they were all drained of all their cum.

The men were still in a line, waiting their turn. Donna's screams of pain were getting hard to listen to but her holes still felt nice and tight on Mark's cock and as long as she felt so good he was certain he would keep using her. Her body would give out eventually. She would have to sleep and eat at some point. This was all new to him and of course, he wanted to see just how far he could push her. So he took another turn in her pussy, fucking her as hard as he wanted to and realizing how good it really felt to be able to fuck a bitch that hard.

Mark's cock (and the other cocks in Donna's town) lived happily ever after, fucking Donna's holes as hard and fast as they wanted, whenever they wanted. They didn't have to wait outside and watch anymore. Now they could fuck all of her holes bareback and cum wherever they wanted, even up inside of her. Mark was the new town hero and Donna Lynn was the new town slut.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,088 Followers