I Swallowed

Story Info
Coming of age.
919 words
4.36
74.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I "swallow" during my first bisexual experience. I was eighteen and it was with a much older man, I'd been fantasizing about sucking a man's cock for ages, I'd seen a couple of porn magazines with women sucking cocks and I thought a man's cock was the most beautiful thing and the women all seemed to want to get that cum in their mouths. The though and the pictures made me so horny.

I met a man while I was playing hooky from school. It was the start of my senior year and I already had enough credits to graduate so missing a day wasn't going to affect whether I graduated or not so I skipped that day. I was at the mall planning to go to an early movie when I met Steve. Young and naïve but not stupid I knew why he struck up a conversation with me. I let him take me down the mall to Piccadilly's for lunch and then when he asked me if I'd like to see his boat, I said, "Yes."

Outside, Steve put my ten speed in the back of his pickup and took me to the marina at the lake and onto his little boat. Actually not so little. It would sleep four. He'd left a few cock magazines lying around and I made a point of sitting down and looking at them. He could tell by my bulge that I was horny so Steve asked, "Would you like to play with my cock?"

"Yes, please," I quickly answered.

Moving in front of me, Steve lowered his zipper and pulled out his cock.

"Oh god," I gasped when I saw his beautiful cock. It was over seven inches long and very thick with well-proportioned reddish/purple head that glistened with pre-cum and a maze of thick veins. He was already erect and I wasn't disappointed at what I saw.

Moving back, Steve finished opening his pants and let them fall down around his ankles. Stepping out of them, he moved back in front of me. He was so close that I could see the swollen veins running the length of his shaft and beads of a clear liquid forming in his pee-hole. I loved the scent of it, just slightly musky mixed with the scent of soap.

Reverently I reached out and took his erection in my hand and started stroking it. His cock felt great, so warm and firm. I was shaking with excitement, his cock was right in front of my face so I just lent forward and brushed my lips across its velvety head.

When I opened my mouth and took his stiff cock into my mouth, it was awesome. It was a dream come true.

Tightening my lips around the shaft I sucked and stroked him as hard as I could. All I could think about was that I wanted him to cum in my mouth, I wanted to feel the power of his cum spewing across my tongue and splashing against the back of my throat.

I sucked Steve's beautiful cock for about ten minutes and then I felt his cock start throbbing and twitching and getting even bigger and harder in my mouth.

Then Steve put his hand on the back of my head and started working his hip, pumping his thick hard cock in and out of my mouth. He was fucking my mouth like it was his wife's pussy.

When Steve did cum it was even more amazing than I'd hoped. His head swelled up and his cock just started jerking and then I felt the first spurt of hot salty cum hit the back of my throat and ooze down my throat.

Steve's cock jerked a few more times filling my mouth full of his cum. I was so excited that I didn't swallow it right away. I wanted to savor it, I loved how warm and thick it was and I thought it tasted great.

Greedily I kept sucking Steve's cock until he went limp. Then I swallowed his cum down,

As I was leaving, Steve invited me back on Saturday morning. We live close enough to the lake that it was an easy ride on my ten speed. so armed with a small tackle box and a rod and reel for camouflage I jumped on my ten speed and was off to the lake.

After that I meet up with Steve regularly every Saturday morning for the rest of the school year. He even had me servicing some of his friends, I loved sucking his and his friend's cock and I always swallowed,

Mom was so thankful that she didn't have to cook them that she never questioned that I never brought home any fish. Dad asked about it once and I told him I caught a couple of nice size cats but I gave them to a black family that was fishing near me.

I'm in my fifty now, I've sucked many, many cocks over the years and swallowed a lot of cum and I still think sucking a cock is the best thing ever. The hottest thing about sucking cock is feeling the shaft get harder, the guy starting to shake and his balls get tense, then the amazing, hot, creamy load cum shooting out into my mouth. Sigh...what could be better. I love bringing a woman to an orgasm with my tongue, but the end result isn't as powerful or as good tasting as a spurting dick.