I Swear to You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

"One last thing the rings do," said Keith, "is transfer the pleasure the woman is feeling to the man. That's how I played your body like a fiddle."

Jennifer was ecstatic, not only was her husband such a fine looking man, he could magically make her aroused when he was, and share all the pleasure she feels. She felt like the perfect wife and beamed with pride that all the effort he put into pleasuring her would be felt by him as well. Her very body was now wed to her husband in ways that made her swell with joy.

"Now for that thing I promised earlier," he said, positioning himself over her. "Feel free to vocalize from now on." He took his cock in his hand and aimed it square at her face. "I order you to orgasm."

Her consciousness retreated into a volcano, became one with it, and exploded. Jennifer's whole body sent waves of ecstasy to her brain. Her muscles locked all her joints into place. Her eyes shut themselves tight and she could see red fireworks exploding. Her body began shuddering and rocking with such force, that pain started to mingle with, and amplify, the hot pulses of pleasure. She could barely feel the squirts of juices from her pussy or the ones landing across her nose. Her mouth opened to emit a low pitched wail just as Keith shot his last load of seed across her lips.

She was truly his forever.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers
12