I take Susie and Lori to the Club

Story Info
A wild time at the nightclub.
3.9k words
4.49
19.8k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
motbitro
motbitro
188 Followers

Susie (my girlfriend) and I both knew that this was going to be a fun Saturday night. We were going to a place called Rampage, a local nightclub that was always packed with fun, crazy, sexy people. Our friend, Lori, was coming with us.

Lori and Susie were a lot alike. They were cute as hell with great bodies that they loved to show. They had very nice perky boobs, flat tummies and sexy asses that turned heads everywhere they went. They loved to be cock-teasers, sometimes acting very naive and innocent and sometimes acting like absolute horny sluts. They loved to see how far they could push the guys (and the girls). They were competitive, each one trying to go just a little farther than the other one. They used me as their "safety net", meaning the counted on me to keep them from going "too far." Sometimes, I wasn't very good at that.

We went over to Lori's apartment in the mid-afternoon to start getting ready. The girls wanted to start drinking and, of course, they also wanted to pick out their outfits. Having helped them before, I knew this was going to be good.

We started by downing a few Bloody Mary's, our favorite drink. They were going down smoothly for each of us. We had some music on and Susie and Lori were dancing and playing around. As usual, they started teasing and playing with me, pulling their shorts down to show some ass ... lifting their tops to flash their tits, sitting on my lap to grind into my cock.

Lori danced over to me and began kissing me. Then she danced away and said, "It's just like kissing a little boy, so sweet! I better stop, I wouldn't want to get him all excited."

Susie came over to me, turned around and began grinding her ass into my crotch. Right away that got me hard. Susie said, "Hey Lori, I think I feel something poking my ass. Our little boy might be getting a hard-on just like the big boys do when we grind on their dicks. Come check it out!"

Lori came over and put her hand on my pants above my dick and squeezed it a couple of times. She said, "It's so small, I can't tell if he's hard. Let's see if we can get it bigger and harder." She looked at me and said in a very innocent voice, "Would it be better if we took our pants off and we just danced in our little panties for you? Oh wait, maybe that would bother you too much? Would it make you uncomfortable?"

They weren't waiting for my answer, they definitely wanted to tease. They both dropped their pants and took them off. Lori put her hand on my cock and said, "Susie, grind your ass on your boyfriend's little dick now to see if you can get a reaction. And try to grind right here on the head of his dick and up and down his shaft, like where my hand is, now." Susie began grinding my cock with her ass again. Lori said, "Does that make the grinding feel even better when she's just in her little, trashy, fuck-me panties?"

I could barely contain myself. First, their boobs were barely concealed. Both were bra-less and wearing thin tops. Both had very hard nipples. Susie was wearing very small, thin, white panties and Lori was wearing equally small and thin light blue panties.

Susie took over and said, "Maybe we should take his pants off, too. That way, I might actually be able to feel his cute dick rubbing on my ass."

Lori reached over and undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants. Susie slowly pulled my pants down while Lori let her fingers run down my chest to my waist and then to my dick. I still had my boxers on, but my raging hard-on was obvious. Loris was rubbing the head of my cock and said, "Ok, Mr. Half-dick, which one of us gets to grind our ass into your cock?"

Even though I was excited as Hell, I still had enough control to say, "How about both of you?"

But Susie said, "No way, pick who looks better in their panties, me or Lori. The winner gets to grind on your little dick until you cum."

I said, "Ok, but I'm the judge, so I call the shots. So, both of you, take off your tops."

They did and they did it in fine fashion. Lori pulled up Susie's top and began sucking on her nipples. I had my phone ready so I took a bunch of pictures. When she stopped, Lori looked at me and very innocently said, "If you are a good boy, you may get to put your dick in my mouth. By the way, it looks like it's getting bigger, good boy!"

Susie then took off Lori's top, and began sucking on her nipples. She got a little (um ... a lot) sexier as she moved her hands inside of Lori's panties and began fingering her. Lori was squirming and moaning and she took her hand and put it in my boxers so she could grab my cock. Susie said, "I bet our little boy would love to put his cock where my finger is, right Lori?"

I said, "Hold on guys, I'm trying to answer a very simple question here. So, both of you lay down here on the floor." Slowly they complied. I said to Susie, "Why do you think your panties look sexier than Lori's?"

I knew she'd say something sexy ... I was right.

Susie rubbed her slit and said, "Look, you can see my pussy lips and my slit right thru the material. That's what my boyfriends always tell me and that's what everyone will see tonight at the club."

I knelt down and put my face close to her pussy and said, "They look great, let me see how they taste." I began licking her slit and kissing her pussy lips. Susie was loving it, humping my face and moaning.

Lori had grabbed my phone and began taking pics of my tongue going up and down Susie's slit. But then she couldn't stay out of the action. Lori said, "My turn, let me show you what my panties can do."

She gave the phone to Susie and then took her panties off and pulled my boxers down. She wrapped her panties around my shaft and began beating me off while kissing the head of my cock. She asked, "Don't these feel wonderful on your cock? Ya, doesn't this feel great? I'll bet your prude girlfriend doesn't do this for you." I told you they were competitive!

I looked to Susie, who was taking a video with my phone. Lori began sticking my dick further into her mouth. She popped my cock out of her mouth and moaned, "You think my panties look better than hers, right? And how do they feel sliding up and down your shaft. Come on, tell her that I'm the winner ... tell her... or I might stop."

It was an amazing turn-on, Lori giving me a blow job with her panties wrapped around my cock, talking slutty to me and with my girlfriend, Susie, taking videos of the whole thing! Then Susie made her move to take over, she walked over to me and straddled my face. She put her pussy inches away from my lips. She said, "So, Lori, who's the little prude, now?" To me she said, "Put your tongue in my pussy."

I did just that while Susie kept the video going. I took my hand and began to finger Lori who was still blowing me. Lori moaned again and said, "I'm going to get fingered more than you tonight, Susie." And she (thankfully) started licking up and down my shaft, again. They were both near orgasm, and so was I.

I stopped licking Susie's pussy and said, "OK Hot Asses, why not have a simple competition to settle whose panties look better? Why not see who can get the most guys to sign your panties at the club tonight?"

Susie, again acting innocently, said, "I wasn't planning on wearing any tonight, but to beat Miss Lousy-Blow Job, I will. And, if you take your dick out of her mouth, I'll be happy to take over to give you a real blow job."

I said, "Ok it's settled, tonight you two can see who is the better dick-teaser." And then I said, "Ok, I'm going to cum, who wants it?!"

Lori said, "Please, shoot it down my throat."

But Susie said, "Bullshit, his cum is mine, he's my boyfriend!"

I said, "Both - on your knees!" And they did. And within 5 seconds, I was exploding on each one of their faces and chests.

Lori said, "You couldn't have fucked me a little?"

Susie, with my cum all over her face and chest, said, "I get to clean him up." She took my cock and licked up and down my shaft they sucked the tip until all the cum was gone.

I told the girls that they should "simmer down some" and should get ready to go. I went and took a shower. Thirty minutes later, I came back out into living room. Susie and Lori were drinking vodka tonics, laughing and having a good time.

One other thing, they looked sexy as Hell. I said, "You guys ready to go?"

Susie asked, "Well, how do we look?"

I told them to stand up so I could see. They did ... and what a sight!

They both had very short, pleated skirts. The skirts hung about 2inches below their pussies. Their shirts were cropped and left about 5 inches of their very flat tummies exposed.

I looked and said, "I guess you look OK. But, you'll both have to be very careful at the club, your skirts are a little on the short side."

Lori "innocently" asked, "Really, what do you mean on the short side. Our skirts look pretty conservative to me."

I said, "Ok Lori, pretend we are in the club and I'm standing right next to you. By accident, say my hand brushes up against your thigh here, like this. Well, with my hand right here, I'm actually touching your panties because your skirt is so short. Can you feel my hand on your pussy? Now, if anyone has their hand here, you should know that they will be thinking how sexy your panties feel, they'll want to feel and see more. You'll be moving around, probably grinding your pussy into his hand right?"

Lori moaned and whimpered, "Yes, yes."

"Does it feel good, would you want the guy to do more?"

Lori, said, "Yes, more, I'd want more, more, please."

"Now if I keep my hand there, and move a little bit like normal, I'd be rubbing your pussy up and down. And if I turn my hand just a little, I can put my finger right on your slit, right in the nightclub. Look at this Susie, can you see my finger rubbing between Lori's pussy lips? Watch, any guy could do this, and with a little effort ... there, I slipped my finger into her hot pussy. And other people would be able to see that you were getting fingered because you skirt is so short. Would you mind if they saw you being fingered?"

Lori mumbled, "I'd fuckin' love it if people watched. Just ... fuck me, come on, fuck me."

I knew it was Susie's turn and I knew that watching me tease Lori got her amazingly hot. I said, "No, no, no. I'm just showing what could happen. Susie, come over here, now how do you like to dance with guys?"

Susie, who like Lori was horny and was feeling the influence of alcohol, said, "You know I like to grind my ass on their cocks and reach back and give them a squeeze. It's fun as hell getting them hotter and bigger and harder. Feeling their cock grow and grow gets me wet as hell! I like to talk dirty to them too, it's really hot, especially when my boyfriend is watching!"

I said, "Turn around and show me." And she did, she began grinding against my cock. I said, "When you lean over just a little to push your ass against my hard-on, with this short skirt, the back of your skirt comes up to your waist, especially if the guy's hands start rubbing your ass and you keep on grinding him. Imagine all the people around you seeing that, what a turn-on for them. They'll be staring at your pussy. They'll see everything. Now keep grinding, right on my cock. That's it, can you feel my dick on your ass moving around?

Susie, said, "Fuck ... Ahhh ... yes."

I said, "Look, both of you get hard nipples when you get turned on. You can see them thru your shirts. So if you really want to be a turn on, don't forget to feel yourself up sometimes when you are dancing around."

I said, "If you want to get the guy even hotter tell him how great his cock feels on your ass and reach around and squeeze his cock head. If you get him really turned-on, he'll reach around your waist and start playing with your pussy, like this." And I took my hands and reached around to her front. My left hand raised her skirt while my other hand rubbed her pussy and began fingering her. Imagine this, everyone would be able see. Other guys might join in and put their hands all over your body."

Susie was deep into the fantasy and was breathing deep. Her one hand reached behind her and was squeezing my cock, her other hand was under her shirt playing with her boobs. She was moaning, "Ahhhh ... gimme your cock, give me your fucking cock!"

I continued, "Just about any guy, when you reach back and grab his cock, is going to do this." And I began slowly pulling Susie's panties down and whispered to her, "My cock wants to go into your moist mouth and your wet pussy." I lowered her panties to her knees and said, "Because the dance floor will be packed, some lucky people will actually see what he's doing." And I pulled my cock out and said, "Keep grinding on my cock, it's getting bigger and harder. And then this is what can happen."

I took my cock and placed it between her legs. She reached back and grabbed my cock to guide it into her pussy from behind. I said, "Wait a minute, I was only showing you what could happen with your little, sexy fuck-me skirts on. So be careful, otherwise you could have cocks shooting cum at you from everywhere, poking at your pussy, your ass and in your mouth."

Susie turned around and said, "This is unfair, gimme your cock!" She dropped to her knees, and began blowing me. I didn't want to cum yet, so I only let her blow for a minute.

I pulled by cock out of her mouth and said, "Both of you, let's go - we have a contest to run!"

We "UBERed" to the club. With the girls already a little drunk and a lot horny, the driver had plenty to look at. As we got into the car, their skirts were up to their waists. And they were teasing the driver. They were making fun of each other. Susie said, "Lori be careful, the driver can see your panties!"

Lori was saying, "He's staring at your tits, Susie."

Susie lifted her shirt above her tits and said, "Mr. Driver, are you looking at her slut-trashy panties or my beautiful tits? By the way, if you say my tits, you can suck on them."

Lori began to take off her panties and said, "Here, you stared at them so much I'll give them to you."

I said, "Time out, both of you keep your clothes on, we have to get to the club."

Finally, we got to the club and it was packed. People were everywhere; dancing, drinking and having a great time.

We three went right over to the bar and I ordered vodka shots. Susie and Lori threw theirs straight down. They looked at me, waiting for me to drink it. I said, "Hey, I want a body shot off both of you."

Susie got right up on the bar and laid on her back.

Lying down, her skirt was right up to her pussy, her little white panties were just peeking out a little from her skirt. The guys and girls were crowding around getting a good (great) look. Susie was acting innocent, saying, "My panties aren't showing, are they?"

One guy said, "We can only see a little of your panty, like right here." And he took his finger and rubbed it on her exposed panty.

Susie moaned a little, but mumbled, "Oh, that's not that bad, I was afraid it might be a lot more, thanks for making me feel better."

He was no fool, he said, "I'll keep my hand here so no one can see your cute panties, if that's ok." His finger kept slowly rubbing up and down her slit.

Susie said, "You have to sign my panties, OK? I have to beat that bitch over there."

The guy got a marker from the bartender. He lifted Susie's skirt up to her belly button, she was fully exposed. Phones were out with everyone taking pictures. He rubbed her pussy a few times and wrote his name right on her panties. Then he moved his face down and kissed her pussy. It was hot! And, my girlfriend Susie was squirming!

I asked who wanted to give her a body shot and a girl stepped right up! I poured some vodka on Susie's chest and in her belly button. The girl said, "Equal opportunity to get a piece of this hot piece of ass." She slowly began licking Susie's chest.

She used one hand to massage Susie's tit while the other hand played with the waist band of Susie's panties. She was putting her fingers inside Susie's waist band and the place was going crazy.

Meanwhile Susie reached over and put her hand on the girl's ass, then lifted her skirt to show her green panties. They were going at it! The girl moved down and started licking Susie's panties. She was great at it. Her tongue was going up and down Susie's slit, Susie was slowly humping the girl's face.

Susie was pulling the girl's panties down little by little, a couple of guys closed in and had their hands on the girl's ass. She certainly didn't seem to mind at all, she kept her concentration on licking Susie's tummy and around her pussy.

The bartender realized this was going too far, so he made them break it up. But, not before Susie had the girl sign her panties, which she did with wonderful lust after caressing and kissing Susie's panty-covered pussy.

Lori grabbed Susie and headed out to the dance floor. To my delight, the girl who was groping Susie at the bar, joined them. All three began dancing and grinding away. Skirts were flipping, their boobs were bouncing. They were getting plenty of attention which they loved, I knew they wouldn't be alone for long.

Sure enough, 3 guys came right over and started dancing with them. The three girls began grinding their ass into their "playmates." I could see their skirts creeping up. Lori's guy had his hand under her shirt and was feeling her tit. Lori had her hand on the guys dick.

The other girl turned around to face the guy she was dancing with. She was dancing very close to him. She was saying something to him to him that I couldn't hear, but he obviously liked it. He took his hands and put them under her skirt and began playing with her panties.

Susie was busy grinding on her guy, then she motioned to another guy to join in. So, she was sandwiched between two guys, both of which were grinding away. She was loving it. Both hand their hands all over her. Her skirt was pulled up and the guy grinding her ass had his hand down her panties in the front, massaging her pussy. The guy facing her had her leg between his, his hard-on was easy to see. Susie put her hand right down his pants and onto his cock. He took his hand and raised her shirt over her tit.

The people dancing around them were all loving it and getting into it as well. Guys and girls had their hands all over each other. Susie was really hot, she seductively knelt down and unbuttoned the guy's jeans. She took his cock out and began blowing him right on the dance floor with people a foot away from her. It was amazing!

The girl who was playing with Susie on the bar slowing pulled her skirt off, leaving her just in a shirt and panties. Her guy knelt on his knees and began licking her pussy.

Lori wasn't going to be outdone. Lori's whispered to her guy to take her panties off. He gladly did and was swinging her panties around. Lori didn't try to stop him at all. She unbuttoned his pants and began kissing his cock. Other guys were crowding around. A guy behind her took his cock out and was rubbing it on her ass. She undid another guys pants and began beating him off while she was kissing the other guys dick.

It was wild, other couples were groping each other and pulling their clothes off. I knew we were way past out-of-control, we had to get out of there.

I went over to Susie and said that we had to get out of there. She looked at me and said, "Not until he cums in my mouth!" Susie was saying, "Come on, cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth with your beautiful cock" to her new guy-friend. Then she said, "Come to my car and fuck me, I just love your cock ... I need it in me ... Come on, let's go, get one of your friends to come along. And please take my panties off me."

The guy Susie was blowing didn't waste any time, he lowered her panties and took them off her. He took her panties and pulled them over his head and down around his neck. One of his buddies came over and took his cock out and began rubbing it on Susie's ass. I thought my sexy girlfriend was going to get fucked right then and there.

motbitro
motbitro
188 Followers
12