I Take You

Story Info
He takes you after he explores your body.
3.4k words
3.71
27.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Easyread
Easyread
7 Followers

We are alone at last. I have butterflies in my stomach and I feel like a school boy about to experience his first kiss. I look at you and can see you are also a bit nervous from that way your eyes wander around the room. You see that I have two candles for ambiance and soft music playing low in the background. You walk to the bed and sit with your legs crossed and glance my way. I have been watching you since we walked in so only now you see my eyes fixed upon you. You are shy and turn away and create nervous chat.

As I look at you I notice your face and how your hair compliments it's shape. I notice the sparkle around your eyes causing your skin to shine like your lips. It is as if you have fairy dust upon you and it's presence has cast a spell over me and I am helpless to defend against your powers. I am drawn to you and must submit to all of your desires.

I walk over to the bed and stand before you. You look up into my eyes. As I reach for your hands you stand and your body is placed conveniently touches mine. I look into your kind eyes and I smile. I then reach for you with my lips. I see you rise to your toes to meet my kiss as you follow me to your mouth. And when our lips touch we are drifted and offered satiation from each other's touch. I feel you take my lips as you kiss them. I feel my heart pounding within me as I realize our first kiss... that this is real.

My anxiety slowly gives way to something more powerful. I feel more and more drawn to you as I am replete with hunger. It must be satisfied. You have both taken me under your spell and become my prey simultaneously. As our kiss deepens you offer me your tongue and I gladly accept it and offer mine in return. Your motion is slow and gentle and soft. We slowly separate and gently pull at each others lips and I end with a gentle kiss on your cheek. Our first kiss is a slow long deep and gentle one.

Our anxieties are gone now. There is no room for this. I can see your attention is now focused on me as your hands begin to explore my body. Your left hand touches my cheek and neck as your right hand feels the strength of my shoulders. You notice the size of my shoulders and move both hands beneath my arms and measure my back. Your eyes move across my neck, chin, lips, cheeks, and stop on my eyes. You look into my eyes and see me admiring the same of you. My arms have been around you like a warm blanket. Then they move as our eyes meet. My right hand moves around and brushes against your left breast. I want to gauge your reaction to my advance as this will set the pace of my movements. You grin slightly and look up at me after watching my hand touch you. You do not stop me.

I ask you if you are ready for a shower? "Yes." And I then begin to undress. My shoes and socks are off first and I realize you have sat upon the bed to watch me undress. So I undress slowly for you to enjoy. I note your eyes fixed upon my feet. I smile at you and ask if you like? "Yes." And then my shirt is slowly peeled form my skin exposing my chest. My pants are unbuttoned and fall slowly to the floor exposing my black boxer briefs and the outline of a hard object hiding within them. I step closer to you and lift the cotton brief and allow the dimmed light to illuminate my throbbing cock. You lean in a bit to get a close look at it. I am standing before you naked and vulnerable. All you say to me is, "Tight."

I step closer toward you and your face is just higher then my waist. Your hands reach for me. You touch my penis with your right hand. Your soft embrace makes me hard and you like the result of your gentle touch. I reach down and pull your shirt tail loose from your jeans and lift it over your head and your shirt is placed on the chair. I then reach behind you and unclasp your bra and the straps fall off your shoulders and with one pull it is off as your breasts are exposed. I glance across your breasts and think how excited I am knowing that you bestowed upon me the freedom to touch hold caress and taste your body.

I caress your left breast with the back of my hand as I admire the contour and shape. I then bend to my knees and see your stomach and navel as I work my way down to take your left shoe and pull it off. Then the right. I note how petite your feet are. I then remove your socks. I take your feet and place them on top of my thighs as I feel the moisture and warmth emanate from your soft feet. I cover the top of your feet and work my way beneath the left foot allowing your right to rest on my leg. I place your foot on my chest and lift it and caress it with both hands. I lift it higher still and place my nose just over the ball of your foot and inhale deeply through my nose. I want to know the scent you carry with you at every part of your body. The scent of lotion is present and a bit sweat. I like it and I take a quick taste with one small lick. "Nice."

I then spread your legs and unbutton your pants and take them slowly down. I watch your thighs appear before my eyes an note how smooth they appear. I follow to your knees and calves and finally to your ankles and away. You are now in panty alone... "Hanes her way..." They look comfortable but they must go. I have you stand and pull them down and I leave them on the floor. Your step out of them brings you closer to me and my face is an inch or so from your pussy. I move my hands to your ass cheeks and pull you toward me as your hands seek my shoulders for balance. Your muff is clean and smooth completely shaved for me. Your labia are just a bit swollen from anticipation. I kiss your muff with my soft moist lips and I lick just from the bottom of your labia and up toward you clit.

I feel your body tense a bit as my tongue crosses your clit. I then rise as I lead you to the shower. I look back at you and smile as I can see your excitement.

The water is warm and we enter together. I take the soap and lather well my hands as I caress your shoulders and back. I look into your eyes and read your hunger for my lips so I kiss you gently. I admire the texture of your skin and can not wait to taste it so I kiss your cheek and neck and lick the water from your skin. My erection pokes you slightly as I reach around you with my arms. Your hands grasp my full erection and you stroke me gently with your right hand as the left hand moves to the small of my back. We kiss as the warm water falls upon us.

I then bend to my knees and have your left foot on my thigh once again as I lather it up and firmly massage it with deep pressure. Your toes are painted candy red. How ironic as I intend to take them in my mouth and taste them. I note the frailty and delicate shape of each toe. I stroke the second and third toe lightly and then run my fingers beneath your arch. I have never explored a woman like this before and I feel a curious arousal within me as I touch you. I make sure each toe is cleaned and repeat the process on the other foot as your hands are on my shoulders for balance.

You then lather me up well as you explore my body. You have not had the pleasure of bedding a man with hair on his chest before so you take delight in looking me over. You bend and clean my feet and note the careful attention I have given my feet in preparation for our meeting and sensual encounter. You lather your hands and hold my penis in your hand as you gently stoke it and then drop to my balls reaching deeply between my legs. Your hands are so soft. "Babe, that feels so good." I leave the shower and dry off quickly and then dry you off gently with a second towel. I take the time to dab every inch of your beautiful body that you are offering to me.

We then move to the bed. You lay on your back and I ask you to spread your legs for me. You submit. I mount you and place some of my weight upon you as I kiss your lips and I feel your warm damp body against mine. My cock is now throbbing in anticipation but I will not enter you yet. There is much to do before we consummate this encounter. We kiss deeply and the passion grows. You kiss me more aggressively and your hands are pressed upon my back. I know you would have me inside you now. I want nothing more than to enter you and I almost do but I am restrained. I lift myself and kneel between your legs and I spread you wider. I spread your outer labia with my cock and I begin pumping you.

Your clit is teased but you are not penetrated. This makes you quit wet and I want a taste but not yet. I then leave you for just a moment and return with the ice bucket. I place it on the night stand. You know exactly what it is.

I begin kissing you again and our tongues meet for a long taste and caress. I can smell your perfume lightly applied to your neck so I move and taste there. My tongue slips out and I taste your neck with each kiss and press strongly against your neck just under your jaw. Like a vampire I suck and you do not struggle. You invite my lips and tongue for more. I love your neck and I kiss every inch of both sides before I move to you delicate collar bones. I see them protruding from your body like handle bars on a bicycle. I kiss them and follow the contour with my tongue. I then move down to your beautiful breasts. I rub my soft face across them like a kitten and smell your skin and note how soft and smooth your breasts are. They are so inviting. Your heart is beating fast as I place my ear over your heart so that I can hear it beating. Thump thump thump.

I circle your left breast with slight kisses and exhale warm breath bringing an erection to your nipples. I then take your nipple in my mouth and taste it. I suck as if through a straw and pull it into my mouth. Your back is a bit arched and you are moaning slightly. I can feel heat emanating from your wet pussy. I move to your right breast as it sits flat for me with nipple ready for taste. I take it in my mouth and suck it harder then the left. I am hungry for you and the pangs are growing more and more intense.

I then move to your stomach and put my tongue in your navel surprising you. I kiss your stomach from side to side and then I move still lower . I am now focused on your pooch. I love just enough of a pooch that I can bite it with my lips and so I do. A number of times. I then move further down until I find your Mound of Venus shaved bald and smooth. I rub my face across it with my smooth face and then down to the moisture. I inhale through my nose as I now know your womanly scent. It excites me and I must taste you. I lick your thighs just where your leg meets your waist next to your labia, "Yummy." I then lick from below up and spread you pussy lips just enough to get a taste of the juice that has prepared your pussy for my hot throbbing cock. I then circle your clit like a predator it's prey and finally I take care to excite your clit with my tongue. You are moaning now and I love the way you taste. But there is more of you to explore.

I then move down your thighs and across your knees and calves making sure to kiss every inch as I descend and then down to your ankles.

I take your left foot lifting it to my mouth and lick the inside of your ankle. I then lick the arch of your foot and bottom of the heel. I now take a deep breathe and smell again. There is no familiar odor now. I then lick between your middle toes just a bit. I then have you reach to the ice bucket to a warm squeeze bottle of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup.

I have you sit on the edge of the bed with your feet on top of my thighs. I take the cap off and turn it upside down and allow the thick syrup to fall on and between your toes. You giggle and smile at me. It feels good as it is warm and gooey. I then take your left foot and begin to systematically clean every inch of it with my tongue and lips. I lick the top and sides. I drool profusely. I must swallow constantly. I then move to the bottom of your foot and lick from the heel to the arch and then to the ball and then I lick each toe individually with a wet tongue. I get in between each toe and notice the candy red polish and the softness of your feet. It is clear that you take good care of your feet and have taken time to make them look good. This turns me on even more. "You turn me on." I am getting hot and I still have the right foot to taste. I cover the right foot and make sure the syrup has saturated it. I clean you foot patiently and thoroughly. My heart is racing and I am about ready to enter you.

I take the syrup and put a bit on my tongue and I kiss you deeply so you can taste. I then allow dripping on your labia and I clean it instantly. My tongue moves from top to bottom to top again. I am tasting your pussy and I want more. My tongue goes deeper inside you to find more taste but I am unsuccessful. I will need to be satisfied with teasing your clit. Your clit is available and I have teased it by circle and lick...up and down... gently and then with pressure. I also suck it just enough to give you pleasure.

I then lift myself to you and motion you to the bed and on your back. You submit to me totally. I Kiss you deeply as I spread you wide. You are ready for me and you will receive me with complete abandon. I look into your eyes and I plunge my volume inside you for the first time. You are hot, soft, and wet. Your body is ready to be entered and your back arches slightly and legs spread a bit to receive me. I slowly move my cock deeper and deeper inside you as your eyes follow mine. I love looking into your eyes. I wont take my eyes away from yours. I pump you gently at first and note all the sensation you offer to me. I note the tastes and smells of your body.

I must have my way with you. I am inside you and begin to thrust harder. I tell you, "You are my possession and you will take my cock how I give it to you." I take you harder and harder and eventually I take your hands and lock fingers with mine above your head and I fuck you. I fuck you hard.

You are helpless below me. My weight is totally upon you and you are pinned beneath me. My passion is expressed violently as your body is shaken like a toy. I am not gentle with you as I fuck you deep and hard. Your body jolts with each thrust and your tits bounce as my cock and pelvis strike your pussy and thighs. I can tell you are ready to cum and I tell you, "Cum for me."

You are helpless below me and you like it. It makes you cum. So your legs tense as they spread and you press your body against mine and moan and moan and moan until you burst out with "UUHHHhhhhhh." And again and again and again. You have cum and your body falls motionless. I release your hands but they lay there motionless for a few moments as I look into your eyes. You can see I am pleased you were able to cum. Then your hands seek the girth of my shoulders. They explore me as continue pumping you. I am still looking into those beautiful eyes and with each thrust I can feel your breasts bounce. I take your lips and mouth every few seconds as I need more and more from you.

I then lift myself to my knees and place your feet on my chest and hold them there as pump you. I then lick your toes one more time. You look up at me and know I will cum inside you. You lay there and submit to my hunger. You are now there solely to satisfy me. Your body is my toy. I then pounce on top of you again as I spread you wider and I have my way with you. I am thrusting myself inside you and you lay there and take it. You are motionless but for my violent expressions upon you and inside you. I love that you take it. I can feel my cum move from deep within me preparing to explode bursting from my cock like a cannon. I tell you, "Take my cum! Take it from me." I explode inside you and you feel the warm elixir enter you in spurts. You look into my eyes and see the passion expressed within you and you know it is real. Your mouth is open just enough that I feel need to kiss your lips and mouth as my cum is slowed from my body.

Your face has sex flush and I must kiss you again so I do. I kiss your lips and then I spend some time kissing your cheeks and neck. I lick your face and neck as I pump you to make sure there is no cum left inside me. I need you to have it all. Your body accommodates me by allowing deep access to your vagina. Your soft skin is now wet with sweat and smells of you. I love it. I take a deep breath to know you well. As I take a few last deep thrusts I kiss you again and I look into your eyes. You are looking back into my eyes and say nothing. I feel as if I am a beast with fiery passion. I feel as if I have been tamed and the fire that burned within me has been extinguished for now. You have been my possession and I have taken you but you have been in total control the entire time. I have been your servant despite my actions and domination of you. I must have you again.

So I begin to pump you again and without a rest and you are mine again...

Easyread
Easyread
7 Followers