I Talked with Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's another penalty, Beth, but I'll let you pay that one on Monday. Jim will be back from vacation too."

I stay huddled but I have to look back and I see everyone from work standing behind my Tahoe, looking at me, my bare ass down on my ankles and my shocked face staring at them!

"Now Beth, this is for all of us. I want you to get your fat ass on the edge of the back end and put your feet up on the bumper, then lean back on your arms and I am going to take a picture or two of you with each person from the office and they'll get a copy for themselves. The other goes to your husband. Sound like fun, Beth?"

"NO!"

"Beth, remember that I have your keys and you could end up out of your car watching it drive away. Would you like that, cunt?"

"NO!"

"Well?"

I knew that I had lost since he really did have my keys and all my clothes including my shoes were in his car's trunk. So that's how I ended up posing with everyone from the office....thank God I only had two more weeks to work! After all the pictures were done, Mr. Williams had everyone go back to work, although he did tell them that I was staying in my Tahoe for the rest of the day. Then I would be getting my keys back from him and I could go home. But also that I wasn't getting my clothes back until Monday. And the ass told me that I should just wear a long coat to come to work on Monday as part of my payment for not obeying properly.

I spent all afternoon naked in my Tahoe and of course all during the afternoon people from work kept coming out to see me. Mr. Williams told me that if that happened I was not to cover up and pose as I was asked to pose and thankfully he told everyone that I was not to be touched or anything unless I agreed to it. Well I did not agree to any touching or anything else but unless I wanted another penalty to pay I had to pose for all of them. I am sure that more pictures were taken but I was so desensitized by everything that had already gone on I didn't notice at all.

Mr. Williams came and gave me my keys at 5:20, made me get out of the Tahoe and pawed my tits and finger fucked to an orgasm while I was pushed up against the side of my Tahoe, in the open, bare ass naked. He does have great hands.

I drove home and opened the garage door and drove in and Rob was standing in the doorway to the house as I stopped. I didn't want to get out of my car and Rob held up a printed picture of me naked and spread with one of the girls sitting next to me, smirking like crazy. She was smirking, I wasn't. I was humiliated and I hated Rob having those pictures. Williams sent them all to his email at work, I can just imagine what Rob thought when he saw the first one! Imagine my surprise when I walked in the house and saw all of the pictures printed and laid out on our dining room table!

So now Rob knows that everyone, except for Jim who was on vacation, in my office has seen me bare ass naked and spread wide open for them to see. And yes, Rob screwed my ass off after I got home.

But I also found out that Williams had talked to Rob and mentioned that I needed a better shave "down there", more of a trim, so my "loving husband" invited Marilyn and Bob over Saturday afternoon and as soon as they arrived he asked Bob if he wanted to shave me, with Marilyn's permission, of course. Of course Marilyn burst out laughing as she heard and watched my face turn beet red. Bob just got a shit eating grin on his face and Rob got a devilish smirk.

I knew that Rob was going to "make me" do this. It would be best if Marilyn and Bob thought that I wasn't too willing to allow myself to be humiliated in front of them. Rob left me standing in our kitchen with them, totally uncomfortable, knowing that in a few minutes that my best friend's husband was going to be looking very closely at my trimmed pussy with her standing there watching him.

When Rob came back in the kitchen with shaving cream and a razor and a pair of electric clippers I knew for sure that he wasn't just teasing me. He had prepared me well, having me wear a one piece slack suit without a bra but with sheer panties. I now understood that I was going to have to get completely naked for Bob to shave me and I really didn't want to do that, especially in front of Marilyn, since I was pretty sure she would not be able to keep her mouth shut about it. For that matter I didn't think that Bob would keep his mouth shut either.

As humiliating as it was going to be to let them watch and actually shave my pussy, it was going to be worse for the rest of our friends to know about it from them.

"Rob, honey, I don't want to do this, please."

"After what you did yesterday, Beth, I don't think I am going to leave you a choice."

My stomach sank as Rob began telling them of my day at the office parking ramp and everything that happened to me. Which got Marilyn giggling uncontrollably and Bob laughing.

"Why don't you take off your outer clothing Beth, while I let them know what a dumb slut you really are , darling."

Shit! He was going to make it seem as though it was my idea, even though Rob had proposed the whole beginning to me, letting me know that as far as it went he left up to me, but that it was his idea at the start. I was feeling pretty bad as I removed the slack suit, baring my tits to them and when I had it off I covered them with an arm. I was blushing like mad! And I was getting turned on, turned on a lot!

"Put your arms at your sides, Beth, please."

I obeyed Rob, reluctantly, letting the three of them see my sagging tits and to my shame my nipples were completely erect! My bush was visible through the sheer panties which was all I had on other than strappy sandals. I had to stand there like a fool with my tits on show while Rob told them of my adventures, although he didn't know that Mr. Williams had made me orgasm twice. But he did know about everything else and told Marilyn and Bob that everyone that I worked with, except for Jim, the vacation boy, had see me bare ass naked with my legs spread. He even showed them some of the pictures he had printed which got Marilyn laughing like a maniac.

"Beth, get your ass up on the counter next to the sink so Bob can neaten up your twat, please."

Unhappily I did and Bob and Marilyn both walked up, looking me up and down, Bob between my legs and Marilyn to one side. Then Bob grasped the waistband of my panties and pulled them down and off leaving me bare ass, legs spread with him between them.

"Cut the hair short with the clippers Bob and then shave the sides and her lips bare."

After Bob had pulled my panties off he looked directly at my pussy, with Marilyn leaning on the counter next to me looking at it also and said:

"Nice pussy Beth."

My husband said:

"Tell them what it was called yesterday Beth."

I lowered my face...

"Cunt."

"What darling?"

"CUNT!"

Rob made me look directly at Bob as he used the electric clippers to trim my pubic hair short, leaving enough so that you knew it was there, but short enough that it hid nothing. Each time he passed the clippers over my lips I couldn't help but twitch making Marilyn giggle and the guys grin.

Bob set the clippers down and used the fingers of one hand to push my lips open, to check the hair he said. Right! Marilyn looked over....

"Beth, your cunt looks pretty wet, darling."

My face was flaming. This was the day that Marilyn began to refer to me as "The Cunt". Much to my dismay, let me tell you. There is nothing more humiliating than to be at a gathering and have a friend call you "The Cunt".

Bob now shook up the shaving cream and squirted some along the sides of the hair that was going to remain and spread it down my lips, rubbing it on and making me whimper softly. Marilyn giggled and watched my face, Bob and Rob chuckled. And then he shaved me, taking every opportunity to touch my pussy lips and push and pull them around while the razor slid over my skin. By the time he was finished with shaving I was a wreck. I had moisture leaking out of me and my lips were red and puffy. God, I was so horny it wasn't funny! Then I got the shock of my life....Rob said:

"Marilyn, if Bob wants a piece, is it OK?"

Bob's pants were tented out, he had a hardon.

Marilyn looked at me, I was red faced and my pussy obviously was ready. She looked at Bob and at his cock pushing out.

"Shame to waste that", she said.

The bitch reached over, unzipped him and with difficulty got his hardon out of his pants, grasped it and pulled him forward until the tip was right at my hole.

"Go slow honey", she giggled.

And Marilyn and Rob watched as Bob slid his hard cock right into me, with my ass on my kitchen counter. I gasped and threw my head back, I couldn't watch them watching this! Rob got up on a kitchen stool and took several pictures, making sure to get my face and body, Bob's cock up me, Bob and Marilyn's faces watching it. Watching his cock sliding in and out of me.

"Don't get me wrong Marilyn, but Beth has a tight pussy."

"It's OK Bob, but it's a cunt, remember?"

Much giggling and chuckling.

Unfortunately before long, my hips were moving as Bob fucked me. Which caused more Marilyn giggles and Bob's groans. I had to look, I had to....down my naked body at my best friend's husband fucking me in front of her. It was so dirty! And I got an idea....a really naughty, bad idea....

"Bob, God, please don't come in me, I'm not on birth control!" Marilyn laughed, she knew I was, but Bob didn't and he was enough of a shit to ignore me. He looked up at me, my pleading face and smirked and started fucking me faster and harder. God it felt so good! I also knew that the idea would make him go faster and he did, he pushed into me until he was all the way in to the balls and pressed right against me and then I felt him jerk.

"Give her a good squirt honey!"

And the bastard came right inside me! I could even feel the spurts as they shot out of his cock! He stayed just like that, shoved as deep as he could get, until he emptied his balls inside me.

Bob pulled out of me, his cock going limp and sperm beginning to ooze out of me when Rob said:

"Clean him off nicely Beth."

He knows that I hate that, but I was feeling nasty enough that I slid off the kitchen counter and bent at the waist so Marilyn and Rob could see the sperm leaking out of me and sucked and licked Bob's cock clean of sperm and pussy juice. And they both got behind and did watch me leaking!

Then Rob had me put Bob's cock back in his pants and walk the two of them to our front door, still naked tell them goodbye, Rob taking pictures all the time. After they had left Rob took some more pictures of me legs spread open with sperm pooled in my hole and small trickles of it down each thigh. Then he took me to the computer and loaded all the pictures he had taken of me today into a "Beth" file with all the pictures that Mr. Williams had taken yesterday.

We used those pictures to good effect for our lovemaking sessions for a long time. I was still a little pissed at Rob for "making me" do what I did and letting Bob fuck me, but I did get over it, eventually.

12