I Think I Can

Story Info
True love in the sticks.
3.5k words
4.53
24.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

"I think I can, I think I can," Kate chanted to herself as she dragged her broken body through the pasture by the creek.

She had ridden off a cliff and both her ankles were shattered. Her shoulder was broken and she was bleeding from numerous cuts where she had slammed into the rocks. She knew if she could just crawl down stream far enough eventually she would find a house or something, anything. The pain was intense. It robbed her of sentience as it throbbed through her. Two thousand yards from where she had fallen, she finally passed out.

Jethro was hunting for elk. He was having no luck at all. He thought he'd go get some fresh water from the little creek he had seen before he went into the woods. As he neared the creek he saw something lying on the ground. At first it just looked like a pile of rags and Jethro swore at the careless assholes who had left their trash in his forest. He knew he had to pick it up. As he got closer to it he heard a tiny, little voice chanting, "I think I can, I think I can." It was coming from the pile of rags. He got off his horse to investigate and that's when he discovered the young girl lying broken and bleeding on the ground.

Jethro was a huge man. He stood about six foot eight or so and weighed close to three hundred pounds. Logging was his profession so he had almost no fat on him. It was all muscle.

He carefully approached the girl and took her hand in one of his mammoth paws. She blinked her eyes and whispered, "Are you an angel? Am I dead?"

"No maam, but you are hurt pretty bad. I'm gonna take you out of here."

He stooped over her and gently picked her up. He got in the saddle and pulled her into his legs. He took her down the mountain as gently as possible. She would groan occasionally so he knew she was hurting pretty badly. He finally came to the ranch house road and walked the horse down it to the house.

"Harry, get your ass out here!" he yelled.

An old man, just as big as Jethro, appeared in the doorway.

"Don't stand there with your eyes popping out. Get over here and help me get her off the horse!"

The two giant men lifted her gently into the house. They made her reasonably comfortable in the bunk room.

Jethro got on the radio and got in touch with air rescue. Presently a helicopter appeared and landed in front of the house. "It's a damned good thing you got to her when you did," the EMT said. "Just a little longer and she would have been dead."

"Where are you taking her?" Jethro asked.

"Valley General in the Spokane Valley," the EMT replied.

"Is she gonna be alright?"

"We'll know when we get to the hospital."

"We don't even know her name," Jethro said.

"We'll radio it to you if and when we find out," the EMT promised.

They loaded her into the helicopter and started the ninety mile flight to the hospital.

"I sure hope she's all right," Jethro commented.

The next day the radio burped to life. "The name of the girl you found is Katherine Tompkins. She's twenty two. That's all we've got. Oh yeah, the doctors are enthusiastic about her recovery."

"I'm gonna go see her Harry," Jethro announced.

His uncle just smiled and nodded, "I thought you might."

Jethro jumped in his Hummer and headed for Spokane. He finally found Valley General after asking for directions from a policeman. He was an imposing sight as he walked through the doors and up to the reception desk. The receptionist, a small, cute little lady greeted him.

"What can I do for you?" she asked with a smile.

"I'm here to see Katherine Tompkins."

"Yes sir. She's still recovering from surgery. Would you like to talk to her doctor?"

"Yes please."

The receptionist made a phone call, turned to Jethro and said, "The doctor can see you in fifteen minutes. He will come to waiting room number three."

"Thank you, maam. I appreciate your help."

Jethro shuffled his feet nervously in the waiting room. Twenty minutes later an older doctor, graying at the temples, stepped into the room.

"Jethro?" he asked.

"Yes sir." Said Jethro, as he stood up.

"Please come with me sir," the doctor said.

Jethro followed him down a long hall and into an office. The doctor offered his hand. Jethro engulfed it in his.

"I'm Jethro Horn."

"Please have a seat. I am Doctor James. How are you related to Miss Tompkins?"

"I'm not related to her. I'm the one who found her."

"And you want to see her?"

"Yes, that's right."

"We generally don't allow visitors who are not related to the patient, but since she doesn't seem to have any relatives, you can talk to her. Maybe it'll boost her morale a little. She came very close to dying. We just barely got to her in time. Where did you find her?"

"In a meadow in Northern Idaho. She was lying by a little creek. I picked her up, put her on my horse and we went to my ranch and called the helicopter."

"Well, you probably saved her life. Her ankles were shattered, her shoulder was broken and she had a lot of cuts on her arms and legs. She also had a big bump on her head. She lost a lot of blood. It was close."

"I'm glad I was able to help her. When can I see her?"

"As soon as she is out of recovery and awake. You may as well go get something to eat. It'll be a couple of hours."

"Okay, thanks Doc, I'm really glad you could save her."

"There is a Sheriff here who wants to talk to anybody who knows anything about her. I'll give him a call."

"Great! I'm looking forward to it. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"One other thing. She kept mumbling, I think I can, I think I can. What is that about?'

"Beats me, Doc. She was mumbling the same thing in the meadow too. I'll see you later."

Jethro left the hospital and ate his lunch. He was back in two hours. The sheriff was waiting for him.

"Mr. Horn?" he inquired.

"How did you know it was me?" Jethro asked.

"The Doctor told me to look for the biggest, toughest looking guy I'd ever seen. That's you."

"Okay, how can I help you?"

"We would like to know how Miss Tompkins got into such bad shape."

"I don't know. When I found her she had collapsed in a meadow by a small creek. I figured maybe she was up in the mountains and fell but I don't know that for sure."

"That's pretty much the way we had it figured too. If we come up to where you found her, would you take us to the spot?"

"I would be happy to, the only thing is, you're a Washington officer and I found her in Idaho."

"Oh! Well if you give me directions to your place, I'll get the Idaho troopers to talk to you."

"No problem," replied Jethro.

He gave the officer all the facts he knew and directions to his ranch.

"Thanks for your cooperation," The Sheriff said.

A nurse appeared as the Sheriff departed. "You can see her now. Follow me."

She took him to a room and there lay Kate. She looked tiny. Her face was swollen and she had bandages everywhere. Her ankles were in casts and her shoulder was restrained. She smiled when she saw him.

"I didn't think you were real. I thought an angel had come to take me away," she choked.

Tears bubbled out of her eyes, "If I could move, I'd hug you."

"Don't worry about a thing. We're gonna help you. I won't leave until you are ready to go. Don't you have any family?"

"No, I had a boyfriend named Ralph, but he beat me up and threw me out. That's when I decided to run away. The last thing I remember is going into the woods on my Yamaha. The nest thing I remember is you picking me up and putting me on the horse."

"Where is all your stuff?"

"It's at my boyfriend's house. I don't know how I'll get it back."

"Well, we'll wait until you can get around a little and then we'll go get your stuff."

She smiled at him and her good hand gripped his big paw. She drifted off to sleep holding his hand. Jethro watched her closely. He couldn't tell if she was pretty or not because her entire head was swollen and she had cuts all over her face. He could tell that she was a very small girl. She might weigh a hundred pounds, but it was doubtful. When he thought of all she had been through, a big tear ran down his cheek and splashed onto her hand. He stayed with her all night. As the days rolled on, Jethro stayed with her. Slowly her true beauty emerged from the mass of cuts. The swelling went away. She wasn't a raving beauty but she wasn't a woofer either.

"How long do you plan on staying with me?" she asked.

"I'll be here until you can navigate by yourself." He declared.

Six weeks later she could walk on crutches. Her shoulder had healed enough so she could use both of her hands. Her ankles were still in casts and would be for a while longer.

They were holding hands one Friday when the Doctor came into the room. "Well, you are good to go. I'm releasing you this afternoon."

She started crying.

"What's wrong honey?" asked Jethro.

"I don't have any place to go. I'll be on the streets," she wept.

"No, no, you're coming with me. I'll take care of you until you can fend for yourself," Jethro said.

She let out a little shriek and started crying even harder.

"What's the matter now?" Jethro gently asked her.

"I didn't know what I was gonna do when they turned me loose. You don't have to take care of me, you know."

"I know that. If I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't have volunteered. Now stop that crying. Everything's gonna be all right."

They took her in a wheelchair to the hospital entrance. Jethro picked her up and carried her to the Hummer.

"Could we stop in Sandpoint and get my stuff?" she asked, still weeping softly.

"No problem babe. I'll be right there with you."

They were off to Sandpoint. She pointed to a little house up on a hill.

"That's it," she told Jethro, "What are you gonna do? Ralph's kind of mean."

"I really hope so. I can't wait to ask him for your things." Jethro smiled.

They pulled up in front of the house. A guy came out the front door.

"Who are you and what do you want?" he shouted.

Jethro got out of the Hummer. "We're gonna get Katie's stuff."

"Bullshit! She left me. She doesn't have any stuff."

Jethro walked slowly toward Ralph. Ralph looked up at him.

"The bigger they come, they harder they fall," Ralph shouted and took a swing at Jethro.

Jethro grabbed him by the throat and hoisted him off the ground. Ralph was dangling and gasping for air.

"I don't think you heard me, you woman beating pussy. I said we're gonna get her stuff. If it means killing your dumb ass, I'll do it."

Jethro slammed Ralph to the ground where he lay in a heap.

"If you get up, I'll show you what an ass whuppin' is all about," Jethro growled in his ear. "You stay right here like a good little dickhead and I might let you live. Come on Katie. Let's get your things."

Katie really didn't have much. Twenty minutes later she was packed and ready. Jethro picked her up in one arm and her suitcase in the other and carried both of them to the Hummer. He walked gingerly over and kicked Ralph's ribs. Two of them snapped. Then he stepped on Ralph's balls, pressing all three hundred pounds onto them.

"If I ever see your dumb ass again, I'll use your nuts for fish bait," he grinned.

The Hummer pulled out and down the road leaving Ralph moaning and twitching on the lawn.

Katie smiled at Jethro," I didn't know you could be so mean. Thank you. I'll be forever in your debt."

"I'm not mean; I just don't like pencil peckered dickheads who beat up on women, especially pretty, tiny girls like you."

Two months later, Katie was healed. Her ankles were still sore but at least she could walk on them. Jethro had made no move to kick her out and she had no intention of leaving. Jethro was out hunting one day while Katie and Harry sat on the porch watching the world go by.

Katie looked at Harry and said, "I'm in love with Jethro."

"Yeah, I know," replied Harry.

"How did you know? I have been very careful to hide it."

"Well, it's pretty obvious from the way you look at him. You follow him around like a puppy. You blush when you see him."

"Oh no! Does he know?"

"No, but he's in love with you, too!"

"But he hasn't said anything. How do you know that?"

"He told me."

"Why hasn't he made a move on me?"

"He's so big and you're so small he's afraid he'll scare you."

"What am I gonna do?"

"First of all, you are talking to the wrong person. I ain't Jethro. Just tell him."

"I don't think I can."

"Well, he won't tell you. He's a big tough guy but when he's around you he's like a butter pat in the summer sun. There is no way he would take a chance on hurting you."

"As soon as he gets back I think I'll just confess. Oh god, I hope you're right. I don't want to lose that big lug."

Jethro returned in the early evening. He was dragging the remains of a Yamaha motorcycle.

"That's my bike," Katie exclaimed. "Where did you find it?"

"You rode it off a forty foot cliff. You're lucky you weren't killed in the crash."

"Jethro, we have to talk," Katie nervously announced.

Jethro's heart sank. She's gonna leave, he thought.

"Come on inside," she said as she entered the ranch house.

"Come over here and sit down please."

Jethro walked to the couch with his head hung low. This is it, he sadly said to himself. He sat beside her and looked into the face of the woman he loved.

"Jethro, I've been living up here since I got out of the hospital. As time has gone by, I've fallen in love with you. I was a little scared at first, but I know that this is true love, not just gratitude. I love you!"

Jethro's heart did a triple flip. "What did you say?" he asked incredulously.

"I said I love you. I don't care if you love me or not. I just want to stay here and love you."

Jethro flipped her into the air. She landed on his lap. When she did, he tenderly kissed her lips. He buried his face in her hair.

"Thank god! I thought you were writing me off. I've been in love with you for a long, long time."

His big arms engulfed her. She pulled his head down to her and started a lover's kiss. Harry walked through the door.

"You told him, huh?"

"Yes I did and I'm so glad. He's mine. I love him."

"You guys need a bigger bed. I think I'll go shopping for one in Spokane for a couple of days." Harry whistled a happy tune as he got into his four wheel drive GMC and headed down the road.

"Okay now, what are we gonna do about this love thing?" Jethro asked.

"Well, we're gonna do what people in love do. We're gonna get married and mix up a batch of kids."

"I'm gonna be a daddy!"

"If you're gonna be a daddy, first you've got to be a lover," she smiled.

Jethro picked her up and carried her to his bunk. He looked her over carefully.

"Are sure you didn't bump your head again? This all seems to be too good to be true."

"The only thing I'm gonna bump is you! Get these clothes off me!"

Jethro fumbles with her blouse. He gave it a good try but he couldn't do it.

"What's the matter? Did you change your mind already?" she asked.

"No my fingers are too big for these little buttons. I can't get them undone."

"I guess I'll have to help you with everything," she grinned.

She did a slow strip for him, making sure he got a good look at all of her. Finally she stood nude and unashamed before him.

"Oh baby, you're so fine. How did I ever get this lucky?"

"Well, haven't gotten lucky yet. Here, let me help you get your clothes off."

She unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his belt. She pulled his undershirt off over his head and stared at the huge lump in his boxers.

"Oh Lord, what have I done?" she murmured.

Pulling his boxers all the way off, her eyes popped out at the sight of his magnificent cock.

"It's beautiful, but it's so big. I don't think it'll fit," she commented and wrapped her little hands around it.

"You don't have to do this you know. We could just sleep together."

"Yeah, right." She held it in her hands and dipped her lips to it. A good portion of it disappeared into her mouth. She pulled it out.

"I think I can, I think I can," she chanted

"What's up with that? You were chanting that when I found you, in the hospital and everywhere."

"Do you remember that childhood story about the little engine that could? Well whenever I get into an impossible spot, like this one for instance, I chant that little phrase and it always gets me out of trouble. Now, we're gonna see if it works on you."

He hugged her tiny body into his big hairy one. His lips sought hers and they played with each others tongues until they were both panting like dogs. She could feel his hard cock brushing her legs. She had to have it. He lay back on the bunk and she straddled his hips.

"Move your little pussy up here where I can lick it," Jethro mumbled.

Katie slid up his chest and planted her pussy right on his lips. His tongue snaked out and licked her slit. She tasted good! He sucked her clit into his lips and rapidly licked it. He had to hold her hard into his mouth. Her pussy was getting very wet inside from her natural juices and very wet outside from Jethro's tongue. He felt her starting to drip on his chin.

"Let's give it a try lover," he whispered.

Katie slid down his body until she felt the tip of his cock rub across her opening. She pushed herself up a little and started to engulf his dick into her vagina. The further he went, the better it felt. Finally he bottomed out. She screamed a little when he crashed into her cervix. He started to pick her up, thinking she might be hurt.

"No, no, leave it in me. I've never felt this way before. I'm completely stuffed with cock. Girls have dreams about this kind of stuff. It's so good!" she exclaimed and started to bounce up and down on Jethro's pole.

"I've never had my dick in anything so tight," cried Jethro. His hips punched off the bunk.

"Oh yeah, give it all to me!" Katie cried. "Shoot your juice deep inside of me. I want to feel your hot cum splashing into me. Oh, I love you so!"

Jethro could only grunt as he got closer and closer to climax. Katie was squealing and screaming. He felt her tighten even more on his cock. Her pussy massaged him. His cock swelled up and he released a savage cry as he pumped her full. She was still twitching on top of him. He had almost ripped the sheet off the bed when he came. His toes were still curled and he was sweating lightly. She was beyond a doubt the best pussy he had ever had and he was really happy that he was going to own it soon. She was quivering on him, his shaft still impaling her. She was sobbing softly.

"What's the matter baby? You are the best pussys in the world and I'll want to make love to you all day, every day," he complimented her.

She looked into his eyes and saw pure love.

"I thought I could, I thought I could," she replied.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers