I Think I Can Take It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About ten minutes later she whispers in my ears. "I am ready to go again."

I push up into her and she makes a surprised ooh sound followed by a whistle sound. I grab her fat ass and sliding my fingers deep into the crack pulls the cheeks apart as I am fucking that tight old pussy. She rises up a bit and hugging my sides with her thighs begins to ride me. She is reaching behind, finding my balls and playing with them gently as she rides. Her eyes are rolled up in her head and she is bucking wildly, fighting back against my upward thrusts, refusing to let her spirit be broken by the big magic wand probing her insides, refusing to surrender. I grab the bottle of coconut oil which is still on the bed, and lather my fingers on one hand. I ease a finger into her little button and she squeals, but bucks harder. With every upward thrust of my big wood into her I am sending the finger into her asshole. Another orgasm overtakes her and she thrashes about wildly, rodeo style on top of me. When she is done shivering she raises off me, her face grimacing as the long fat pole come out.

She is lying on her back next to me catching her breath; one hand slowly pumping the large tool keeping it hard as she recuperates. After a while I turn over placing my head between her thighs. I am rubbing my nose about in the salt and pepper patch, my tongue is snaking between the swollen black folds. Then I am sucking on a plump clit and she is cumming again as my mouth is pressed against her pleasure lips. She turns on her side backing me and raises one leg high. I apply more coconut oil to my cock and am soon forcing it into her. She is taking it quicker and easier this time. I am giving her quick jabs with about nine inches of the fat needle. My hands are filled with her fat boobs as I am pounding her, bringing gasps and grunts and squeals out of her. I am emptying into her for the second time as she is grasping my balls.

Exhausted, we are lying on our backs side by side breathing hard.

"How is your thigh now Gran, is it still paining," I ask.

"Pain, baby I never had a pain in my thighs that was only to get you up here into this bed," she says, laughing. "The only pain I'm feeling now is the pain in my old pussy, caused by that monster dick of yours. But it's a nice pain, one I can get used to, and am looking forward to feeling again and again if you're willing to oblige me."

I look at the old sweet fucker sprawled out on my bed, her lush body inviting another round of cock attack and I know that I am going to oblige her for as long as she let me. That old pussy is surely deserving of cock.

12