I Think I Might Regret This Ch. 01

Story Info
An older man meets a young seductress.
7.4k words
4.63
50k
56

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
560 Followers

I'm a widower, my wife passed about two years ago after being hit by a drunk driver on her way home from work. We have two daughters who are twenty-five and twenty-two. I live on six acres about thirteen miles outside of town with my two Labrador retrievers. I was thinking about retiring from the utility I worked for after thirty years just before my wife was killed. I went ahead and did it which gave me a lot of time to dwell on my sorrows. We had plans for our golden years together so now I had to deal with being on my own. We had been an active couple, running, biking, hiking, traveling and generally enjoying each other and the world. With her passing, I focused on staying active to help me cope with the loss of my best friend.

So, there you have a little background information on me. Now I'd like to tell you a little story which happened to me this past year. My little tale all began innocently when I decided to take swim lessons for a mini triathlon which is called a "sprint". My workouts and running had slipped with my wife's passing so I decided since I'd done over thirty, half marathons and two marathons I would up my game a bit. I swim as cross training and as physical therapy to strengthen my hips. It just seemed a natural progression to move into triathlons. The pool I swim at offered a ten-week course. It started in February running to the race in mid-May. It was designed to help improve endurance swimming which is exactly what I needed. I signed up for it and not only did I improve my swimming, I got an added bonus.

The first night of the lessons which started at eight thirty I arrived about twenty minutes early. There were a group of four high school kids that were doing maintenance on the locker rooms and the pool area; two girls and two boys. I managed to get into my swimsuit while one of the boys was hosing down the floor on the men's locker room. I hurried to get out of his way and made it to the pool deck where one of the girls was measuring the chlorine in the pool.

I sat down at the opposite end of the bench from her and watched the water exercise class which was in progress. I made a mental note not to leave home so early next time so I wouldn't have to sit around waiting. The girl measuring the chlorine was dressed in a baggy gray sweatshirt which didn't hide the fact that she was amply endowed in the breast department. Her black swimsuit rode high on her hips making her muscular legs look longer than I think they actually were. I noticed some bruises on those lovely legs which contrasted sharply with her ivory skin tone. Her hair was a light sandy brown cut just off her shoulders, it seemed to float whenever she moved her head during the course of her task. I kept my glances short because I didn't want anyone thinking I was a pervert checking out the high school honey.

But, you know I had to look. She was right there and even at my advanced age of fifty-one I still liked to look. She kept fumbling with the small vial that's used to measure the chlorine content of the water. After a few moments of hearing her frustrating sighs, I asked what the problem was.

I happened to have maintained city fountains for ten of my thirty years which were required by the state to be as clean as a swimming pool so, I had an idea what she was attempting to do.

She looked over at me with some frustration exclaimed, "As soon as I put the chemicals in, the water turns pink then clear. I don't know what the problem is."

I just mentioned, "Your free chlorine level is over five."

Her look turned to one of astonishment that I would actually know the answer, "How do you know that?"

The look on her face was priceless. I explained to her what I had done as part of my job when I did work. She nodded her recognition then closed up the kit. She thanked me as she headed off to tell the pool manager. I watched her walk past me grinning as her toned legs carried her into the office. Just after that, our instructor came out to begin our first lesson.

The second week I was early again. At least this time the kid was done hosing down the locker room so I didn't have to rush as much. I took my place on the bench to watch the exercise class which consisted mainly of really old women. This time the girl who had been sampling the water was walking around scrubbing the deck along with one of the boys. She waved at me when she looked over. I politely returned her gesture, smiling as I enjoyed the view. She walked by just as the exercise class ended and I was getting ready to hop into the pool.

With a big grin she greeted me, "Thanks, you were right. There was too much free chlorine in the water. We had to adjust the thingy that doses it."

Smiling back at her, noticing her deep blue eyes, "You're welcome, glad I could help."

"Oh, my name is Renee. Thanks again," she beamed.

"I'm Jay, glad to have helped."

With that, she went on her way and I swam.

Despite my darnedest, I never arrived right on time for the class. I'd take my seat on the bench while patiently awaiting the exercise class to end. Each week it seemed Renee kept getting friendlier and friendlier. She'd say hi and talk for a bit about swimming along with whatever else was on her mind. I listened and made polite conversation.

The fifth week we repeated the bench scene but this time out of the blue she looked over at me, stretched out one leg after swinging it slightly towards me, "See my bruises?"

"Huh?" I looked around to be sure she was talking to me.

"Bruises, on my leg. I play rugby for the girl's high school team."

I looked at her leg wondering if I was being set up for something, "Those are some nice ones. Did you win?"

"Yes, we did," she beamed, sticking her rather large chest out.

Trying not to stare at her legs for too long because the way she had turned offered me a delightful view of her vagina pressed tight against the fabric of her swimsuit. I quickly looked away fearing a prolonged stare would result in an erection in my tight tri-shorts. Luckily the exercise class made a huge splash with one of their moves and my attention was diverted.

She closed her legs resuming her sampling duties.

I looked back over noticing she was focused on her work, "My girls didn't have rugby or lacrosse when they were in high school. They played on the state championship softball teams."

That got her attention back to me reigniting the conversation.

"They were in high school then? They must be like old now."

I laughed, "Well yes they are older than you. They are twenty-five and twenty-two. My oldest pitched and the younger played center field."

"I'll be eighteen next month. What are their names? I think I've seen the trophy's in the display case."

"Darlene and Cheryl Sessions." I proudly proclaimed.

Her face scrunched up a bit as she thought, "Okay, I've seen their names on the trophy, I think. I swim and play rugby. I was doing gymnastics until I had a 'growth spurt' as my mom calls it."

I deduced that her 'growth spurts' were covered by her sweatshirt. I kept silent not wanting to offend her or be accused of being a dirty old man if that was the current term for lusting after a younger woman. But I imagined they were pretty impressive on a soon to be eighteen year old.

She continued, "Have you ever watched rugby?"

I thought for a second, "I watched 'Invictus', that's about all the rugby I've seen."

She shook her head grinning, "You should come see me play. We have games on Wednesdays after school. It's pretty exciting if I do say so myself."

I was about to answer when my instructor came out to start the class.

I replied, "I might, I need to go now. Take care, Renee."

"Okay, Mr. Sessions. Have a good swim."

The following week I didn't put much thought into being early. I was beginning to enjoy talking with Renee despite the difference in our ages. We again discussed high school sports with her insisting I come out to see her rugby match the next day. I was hesitant at being an unrelated older male watching high school girls rough and tumble with each other. She convinced me it was no big deal but I was still unsure.

I thought about it during my lesson and every waking hour on Wednesday up until thirty minutes before the match. I decided what the hell and drove over to the high school. I was a bit late for this one due to my misgivings about being there. When I saw them starting I noticed there weren't many adults there at all. No wonder she wanted me there, they needed support.

One of the things I know about rugby you need to get the ball over a goal line in order to score. The other is it's a very rough game which was evidenced by Renee's bruised legs. They used the practice football field so there were no bleachers to sit in. The girls weren't as beefy as I had imagined. Renee must be unique in her built. Most of them were average built, normal looking high schoolers similar to my girls way back when.

Renee was on the sidelines when I first arrived. When she saw me I got a very enthusiastic wave hello. I waved back then took my place among the other adults watching. I wondered if any of the other adults were just there as a favor to a player and not related to them. I managed to blend in easily since there were a few older adults there. I walked up and down the sidelines applauding when it seemed appropriate with the fans of our team.

For the next eighty minutes, I felt my middle age father juices flowing through me once again. My competitive spirit resurfaced as we scored goal after goal. Watching all those high school girls running and piling on each other felt a bit dirty yet exciting at the same time. I did happen to strike up a conversation with one woman whose daughter was on the team. She asked who my girl was which evoked a blush from me as I tried to come up with a believable answer. I just told her Renee was a friend of the family and I was just passing by when I saw the game going on. We talked for the remainder of the game with her explaining the rules to me since I was completely ignorant of the finer points of Rugby.

When the game ended all the girls shook hands and headed off the field after a brief chat with their coach. I wasn't sure about staying but Renee made a point of getting my attention by jumping up and down while waving at me. I thanked the woman who befriended me, watching her leave with a very cute redhead which she had pointed out as her daughter.

I patiently awaited Renee who helped the coach get the teams equipment together and packed in the school's storage shed. When she'd finished she bounced over to me her breasts bobbing up and down despite her wearing a sports bra, which I assumed all the girls wore.

She looked cute, her face a bit smudged from the mud on the field. Her clothes were stained from the grass and I think I saw a couple more bruises on her muscular legs.

She was grinning ear to ear when she stopped in front of me, "Hi, Mr. Sessions. Thanks for coming out. I really appreciate it."

I smiled back delighted in her enthusiasm, "You're welcome, it does look like a sport for bruises. I don't think my girls would have played it. They weren't into getting beat up like that."

She laughed, "I'm not that beat up but, yeah you do get sore. It really doesn't go away quickly. I'm not that coordinated so a small ball sport wasn't for me."

We began walking to the street and my car. I thought I'd be polite and offer her a ride, "Do you have a ride home?"

She nodded, pointing to a mountain bike locked up against the dugout fence on the softball field.

"I do, thanks. I ride most everywhere. We can't afford a second car so I rely on my bike to get around town."

She unlocked her bike, wrapped the lock around the seat post then donned her helmet, "I hope you enjoyed the game, Mr. Sessions."

"I did, Renee. It was interesting. That lady I was standing with explained a lot to me."

"Oh, that's Mrs. Carmichael, her daughter, Amber is a friend of mine."

She mounted her bike about ready to pedal when she said her final goodbye. I told her I'd see her at the pool next week. She smiled and stood on the pedals, her firm rear end facing me as she rode off. I shook my head and told myself I had to quit thinking like that. With an almost thirty-year gap between us, what could she possibly find attractive about me?

The next week at the pool was pretty much like all the others. Renee and I talked for a bit while she worked and I waited for my class to begin. This time, however, she sat up in the stands and watched as we went through various drills designed to increase our endurance. When it was over I saw her leave via the spectator door. I didn't think much of it at the time.

The class ends at nine thirty in the evening and there's never anyone hanging out in the parking lot when we leave. But, this night there was Renee leaning up against my truck's front fender.

I greeted her wondering why she was still there, "Renee, what's up?"

She looked a bit distraught, "Mr. Sessions, hi. I got a flat on my bike and was wondering if you might take me to my house with the bike. I noticed you have a truck so I hope it's okay."

"Oh, sure. No problem. Let me help you with it."

I opened the back of the truck. Together we slid her bike in and shut the tailgate. I walked around with me opening the door for her. She gave me an odd look but got in and thanked me.

I slipped into the driver's side, turned the ignition and asked, "What was that look for?"

"What look?"

"When I opened the door for you. You looked surprised or something."

"Oh, I've never had a guy do that for me. I usually open them myself. Sorry, I didn't mean it as weird or anything. It was nice of you."

"Thanks, I normally open the door for a lady. My wife would usually open it herself. If I got the chance, I always opened it for her."

I started the truck, then asked for directions. She told me the street and number so we took off in that general direction. I recalled the general location so she guided me when we got close to a turn. She mentioned she had gotten a block away and heard a loud pop. She didn't really mind walking and she could have left her bike at the pool. She took a chance I'd say yes and was glad I did. She would have called her mother but she was out. Her father had been gone since she was a baby and her mother's choices in men weren't the greatest.

I just nodded and agreed with her as she talked. I felt a bit sorry for her and her father for missing the opportunity to watch her grow and be a part of her life. We arrived at her house and she told me to pull into the driveway. We got out, unloaded the bike and I waited until she opened the door to make sure she was safe. The lights in the house were off so I stood by the front end of the truck and waited. She flicked on a couple of lights once inside then came back to the door. I waved and said goodnight but she motioned for me to wait. She went back inside for a moment then walked back out to me.

She walked up to me thanking me for being such a nice guy, kissing my cheek in the process. Her breasts brushed up against me dashing my nonsexual thoughts about her for a brief moment. I told her she was welcome and I didn't mind helping. She smiled back at me asking if I were going to her game the next day. I told her I guess I could which made her face light up. She thanked me again and made her way back to the house. I almost felt as if I was dropping her off from a first date. I had that nervous feeling in my stomach which hadn't happened to me in eons.

I got back in the truck and waited until she closed the front door to head back home. On the drive home I mulled over what had just happened. From her being at the pool watching me to me leaving her house. Maybe she thinks I'm interested in her. Maybe I'm just a nice old guy. Maybe I shouldn't go to her game. Maybe I'm thinking too much. I wasn't sure about any of this so I decided to not go to her game.

Tuesday's lesson time arrived. I took up my usual position on the bench waiting for it to start. Renee was there but she pretty much ignored me going about her duties. I did get a look now and then which seemed like more of a scowl and certainly not the bubbly greetings I had become accustomed to. I shrugged it off as a teenage girl's fickle mood trying not to make matters worse. I smiled at her with no effect so I just sat there and looked around.

After the lesson, Renee confronted me in the parking lot.

She stood next to my truck, arms crossed, "Mr. Sessions, I missed you at my game. Why didn't you show up?"

I thought for a second, "I had to deal with a sick pup. Sorry."

Her expression quickly changed from her stern look to one of sympathy, "Oh no, I'm sorry. Is your doggie okay? I thought maybe you didn't like me anymore."

"He's okay. I think he ate something he shouldn't have when we were out walking. Being a lab, he thinks everyone wants to pet him and everything else is food."

She smiled, "I'm glad he's okay. Are you coming to tomorrow's game? I didn't play so well last week. I like when you're there."

"I'll try. I can't promise I will."

She moved closer to me. I looked around the parking lot to see if anyone was watching us not knowing what she might do. Luckily everyone had left and we were alone because the next thing I knew she was kissing me with all the passion her sweet little ass could muster. At first, I was shocked then as my dick stiffened I began to enjoy the feeling of her body against mine.

That brief moment was halted suddenly by my conscience. I broke from her embrace, "What's up with that, Renee?"

She licked her lips, "Didn't you like it?"

I stammered a bit, "To be honest, yes. I did. But, you're seventeen and I'm fifty-one. It's just not right, Renee."

Pouting, she gave me a look that didn't help much, "I liked it. I like you and I'll be eighteen soon. You look like you're at forty something in case nobody has ever told you that."

I thought for a second, "No, I've never been told that, but thanks. You're sweet but you should get home. I'm sure your mother is worried about you."

She pouted at the dismissal she had just received, "Mom is out with Leon again. She'll probably stay the night with him; she took a small sack with her."

"Well, it is getting late and good girls shouldn't be out running around town on their bikes this late."

"Aww, you think I'm a good girl. I like that," she giggled.

Right then I knew I was in trouble.

"Yes, I think you're a very good girl. That's why I don't think you should be out here this late."

With an impish look she bit her lower lip, "Would you give me and my bike a ride to my house, Mr. Sessions?"

"Of course, let's load it up."

I loaded the bike into the back of my truck, walked around and opened the door for her as she patiently waited.

She smiled, "You know Mr. Sessions, a girl could get used to this."

I looked at her as I held the door open for her, "Renee, it's how women should be treated with respect and courtesy."

As she slipped into the passenger seat she replied, "I guess Leon doesn't respect my mom much, he never opens the door or anything close to showing respect."

I gently closed it after making sure she was inside. I walked around to get in, shaking my head at her last statement. Yes, I'm old but manners are manners.

When I got in I noticed she'd scooted over a bit and I thought 'here I am talking to her about respect and I'm thinking how I'd love to get her sweet ass naked, I am a bad man.'

As I started the truck I looked over at her, "I'm sorry Leon doesn't respect your mother, I'm sure she's a nice lady."

She just sat in silence for the ride to her house. We arrived and we went through the same routine as last time with me making sure she got inside safely. With a sigh of relief, I took off back home, glad that this was the last swim session and wouldn't have these awkward dealings anymore.

O2
O2
560 Followers
12