I Think I Wanted You Ch. 01

Story Info
A tumultuous relationship between father and daughter.
1.6k words
3.37
38.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock knock knock.

I set the newspaper down and headed for the front door. My daughter, Marie, was coming to dinner. She was a lawyer out-of-state, so when she comes back to town, maybe a few times a year, she has dinner and stays at least one night with me. The rest, she was with her mother.

Her mother and I, we didn't end up working out. Irreconcilable differences, to be sure. Do the specifics matter? More relationships fail than work. Yes, I cheated. I know it was a terrible thing... but was it? I wasn't happy, Sarah wasn't happy. I just wanted to do something that made me happy. Life's short.

I opened the door.

"Hello, sweetie." There she was. Marie was short, about 5'2". She had an average size figure for a girl, i suppose. She had two things physically that made her decidedly non-average. She had long, curly red hair, about midway down her back. Neither her mother or I had red hair, thank god I didn't, but Marie had this dark red hair like the girl in Titanic, a movie she could stop watching as a young girl.

"Hey, Dad" She gave me a stiff hug. Her arms were around my chest and she pulled herself in close, but there was something a little stiff about her. Her tits pressed into my chest. That was the other thing- my girl had huge tits. I didn't know the exact size, but they were much bigger than her frame should have had. Ever seen that show Mad Men? Picture the tits on the redhead (what was it about redheads), and that was Marie. Didn't get them from her mother, that's for sure.

"How was the drive?"

"Not bad," she said, pulling away quickly.

"Want some lunch?"

"Uh, sure. Let me go put my bag down." She gave me a soft smile as she headed up the stairs.

I started pulling some sandwich materials out of the fridge, wondering was possibly wrong with her today. There was always something wrong with her, she always seemed to have an attitude when we visited, whether or not her brother was around. He usually helped keep the peace, actually, which was nice.

During lunch,I tried to steer clear of topics I knew we would argue about (her mother, her career, her art classes), so we had a pleasant time. Neither of us try to fight about anything, but we always seem to get into these disagreements that tend to explode out of control. She was just so damn mouthy, always had something to say. Probably why we haven't had a great relationship... well, since she became a teenager. She was just so independent. She made it clear she didn't need me or her mother... so fine.

She also didn't seem to be invested in the conversation; she kept texting on her phone. Every few minutes, the phone would vibrate in her lap. Keeping the phone under the table, she smiled as she texted back. The first few times, I let it slide, but after about 15 minutes, I had to say something.

"I'm guessing that's for not work."

She snapped her head up. She didn't even look guilty. "Uh no, sorry. Just chatting with some old friends in town. Might try to catch up this week." She reached over and threw the phone in her purse. "How's work?" she said, smiling at me.

I didn't believe her for second. She did see old friends when she was in town, that was true, but she had this look on her face... she looked too excited. I'll never forget the first time she had lied to me. Senior year of high school, she was dating some loser. A pot smoker, by the smell of him. It was her first real boyfriend and she tried to see him every chance she got. She was like any 18 year old girl, I suppose.

One random afternoon, she said she was staying late at school. Spanish club, supposedly. She had never mentioned that before. She was a good kid, good grades, I tried not to harass her too much as to where she was going or what she was doing. On a hunch, I drove over to her boyfriend's house. I hadn't met his parents, but I wasn't above introducing myself... I'm sure I could come up with a plausible story for why I wasn't sure of where my daughter was. One that didn't make me look like a complete and total ass.

I didn't have to make it to the door, though. I heard the sound of a garbage can grating against the sidewalk alongside the garage. I looked around the wood partition made to conceal the cans and completely froze.

Her boyfriend was leaning against the wall, head back, eyes closed. Marie's back was to me. She was on her knees...sucking his cock. I couldn't see it, thank god, but her head was moving back and forth in front of his crotch. Here was my daughter, on the ground, sucking some loser's dick. Her boyfriend moaned and laid his hand on her head, guiding her movement on his cock. Marie moaned back appreciatively. She reached up and wrapped her hand around his dick, sliding it up and down in time with her mouth. She pulled her head back and spat on his dick, getting it lubricated before returning to her squeezing and sucking.

God, she was good. I didn't need to hear (in more ways than one) her boyfriend's murmured praise to recognize it. How many dicks had she been sucking to get as skilled as she was? She rotated her head from side to side. I could just imagine her tongue sliding all around his cockhead, all the while her hand still slid up and down the length of him.

I should have stopped it. She was my little girl, and here she was, blowing some guy near garbage, acting like a whore. I was so mad at her behavior, at her. I had raised her better than that... Hadn't I?

Fuck. Seriously, what had I done to cause this? I tried to think about our relationship, the scolding and disciplining, the praise and encouragement. I had been pretty normal as a father, I thought. A shitload better than my own father, that was for sure.

And still, here she was.

I turned back around the corner. I was going to walk away, but I something kept me from moving. Did I have to hear how it ends? It only ends one way. I was only there a moment before I heard him groan out that oh baby, he was close. My girl is good at everything she does, I thought wryly.

Marie began to moan, i imagine in time with her movements. Mmph, mmph, mmph, mmph. Though I had voluntarily turned away, I couldn't help but imagine what was going on behind the screen. Her hand sliding up and down his cock quickly, from the base until it made contact with her lips, and roughly too. I imagined her letting copious amounts of spit out of her mouth, literally salivating over the thought of his cock. His come.

And I knew she would swallow.

"Here it comes," he said. "Take my come, baby". I heard him grunt as i pictured him, hands on her head, spewing his come down her throat. I knew she had swallowed, her moans, though slowed, maintained that quality that ensure something was in her mouth. I imagined her lips pulled back until they were pursed around his head like a lollipop, sucking every last drop from his shaft.

"Good girl", he breathed out.

I had heard enough. Too much. I walked out to my car as quickly as possible, hoping i had a few moments before they came around the corner and saw me. Because being caught, well, that would be embarrassing.

Later that night, I was in my study when I heard Marie come home. I called to her and heard her feet come down the hall.

"Yeah, Dad?" She stopped in the doorway. She looked composed. Her hair was neat, although she did usually wear it in a ponytail, so it's an easy fix. She wore little make-up, so I couldn't mention that either.

"The meeting run late?"

"Well, not really, but we grabbed some Mexican food after that. Helps the Spanish soak in," she said with a smile.

Ha. Thank god she wasn't old enough for tequila yet.

She looked at me expectantly, her face innocent. Excited even. That's how easily she could lie to me and that's how happy she looked doing it. That fact was almost harder to accept than what I had seen that afternoon.

Almost.

"Okay, well, just give me a call next time, I was worried." I saw a furrow in her brow and could see her opening her mouth mouth to protest. "I don't care that you're 18," I said sharply, perhaps letting out a bit of the frustration that I was feeling. "Just a text, Marie."

She stared at me. "Fine," she finally said. "Night". She turned and left. I thought about calling after her, but for what, I wasn't sure. I knew no matter what I started out to say, I knew I would end up demanding an answer for today. And that kind of confrontation would be good for no one.

So I let it slide, like so many other things throughout the years. Like her now, being on the phone with god knows who and blatantly lying about it. Suddenly, I made the decision-I wasn't going to let it slide anymore. I wanted to know who she was talking to and about what. And I wanted her to know that I knew.

"Work? It's going fine. How about you?"