I Think It's Time

Story Info
Rude awakenings are usually the best.
1.6k words
4
16k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time

"Good morning pet," he whispered when he saw her open her eyes. She looked up at him in surprise. He crouched down by the bed and looked at her closely, admiring her face and then reached across her to push back her fringe. "I think it's time."

"Time for what, sir?"

"Yes, I do believe that it is quite definitely time;" that said, he pulled the coverlets down, before leaning over her and resting his head on her chest for a short while.

While he did so, she lay there, breathing in and out, still drowsy from sleep, but gradually becoming more focussed. She didn't seek any further clarification but decided to stare up at the ceiling, waiting for him to express himself more clearly through his actions, through his words or through both. "I hope you are ready, pet."

"Ready for what, sir?"

"Are you ready to be kissed?"

"I am always ready to be kissed, sir."

"Now?"

"Yes, I'm ready now sir!"

"Don't get over excited pet."

"Try not to tease me so."

"You love it."

"I do sir."

"I thought so."

"And you are always right, sir."

"The world according to 'he who is never wrong' is to your taste then?" He said wryly and she reached down to run her hand through his hair.

"Yes sir."

He didn't respond, but pulled away from her and returned to his previous crouching position, looking down upon her once more. When he smiled again she reached up to hug him.

"You are a sweetheart, pet," he murmured affectionately, wrapping his arms around her and holding her there. She pressed her cheek against his neck. She could feel his breath tickling her ear.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until he whispered: "pet, I intend to whip you hard today; very hard indeed."

She swallowed nervously before she replied. "I won't mind that."

"I will leave marks across your bosom," he warned, holding her up with one hand supporting her back and the other tracing imaginary lines across her breasts.

"I like to look at the marks you leave in the mirror, sir. They are like souvenirs of a session with you."

"Even so, I will make you cry."

"I like it when you wipe away the tears, sir."

"The taste of your tears is my souvenir."

"Yes."

"It's time: kiss me, pet."

"Yes sir," she smiled and turned her head towards him, feeling his hand moving up to the back of her neck as he leant towards her to press his lips against hers. She kissed him back, parting her lips, and feeling delighted when he slid his tongue into her half-open mouth.

Her whole body felt warm and tingly. She didn't want the kiss to end, but she also wanted the whipping to begin. Such are the quandaries a well-trained pet must face in pleasing her master.

As they kissed, he pushed his hand under the coverlet and ran it up and down her side. She was quite absorbed in the kiss, but still felt an alien chill of his hand as it slid over her belly and pushed her t-shirt up.

His fingers slid over her breastbone and wrapped around her right breast. She shivered as she felt his cool hand touching her warm flesh, squeezing her breast and then pinching the nipple.

She moaned now and kissed him harder. His hand was warming to its task as he continued to rub and squeeze her breasts, moving from one peak to the other as he held her up off the bed.

She loved lying there, feeling him making free use of her body; with her thoughts lost in a delicious languor, wondering whether the pleasure of the now or the promised pain of the future would be better.

Focussing on the feeling of his tongue flicking in and out of her mouth made her wet. Concentrating on the sharp sensation of a pinched nipple made her even wetter.

He let his hand slip down to her leg then and resumed caressing and squeezing and teasing her flesh, holding back from her sex. Knowing that was just what she wanted, he let his fingers drift up and down her inner thigh, never letting them quite reach the destination she sought.

Keeping his lips to hers, he opened his eyes and looked down at her face, the eyes closed, the breath shallow as she was lost in a reverie brought on by the kiss, the thought of being whipped and the teasing caress.

Then he let his fingers run up to the lacy edging of her knickers, allowing the tips to push under the leg of her panties and up towards her groin, maintaining the contact of their lips all the time.

He felt her start as he boldly cupped her sex over her knickers and traced the outlines of her sex through them. Her breathing seemed to halt for a moment as her expectations were fulfilled and the already damp material was pressed into the crevice of her pussy.

He pulled the material aside and started to frig her lovingly, inducing a moan, the sound of which was suppressed by the ongoing kiss. The tips of two fingers pushed into her cunt, making her part her legs and welcome them in, just as she had readily accepted his initial advance.

The gentle penetration was accompanied by their tongues twisting round one another, working her up into a state that she would enjoy throughout the day.

He took her top lip between his, taking possession of her, as his fingers slid effortlessly in her sopping pussy, pressing deeply in and then out of her. He bit her lip gently and her eyes opened immediately. He found himself entranced by the colour of her pupils and the memory of their vividness, as her eyelids flickered and closed once more, while she concentrated on the way his fingers were taking possession of her body.

She wanted to feel the moment when the caress became fingers fucking her cunt. Later she would decide that it was the moment when he broke the kiss and focussed both of them on the slick fingers pressing in and out of her wet slit. Right then it did not really matter. The pleasure that he derived from watching her stimulation was paramount, although subsumed within the pleasure that she felt riding his fingers and moving her hips to better accommodate him.

This is what it felt like to be his cunt and to have her entire body in thrall to the sexual need that he had conjured from her.

This is what it felt like to belong to him and to offer herself up to him and whatever ministrations he chose to apply to her recumbent form.

He heard her moan and arch her back, wanting to reach up and kiss him harder, but lost in an erotic daze that precluded any movement other than that which he dictated. He looked at her face, all the while pushing his fingers in and out of her wet cunt and brought her up to him, apparently enjoying her disappointed sigh as he pulled his fingers from her sex.

"Taste yourself, girl," he instructed as he brushed his wet fingers across her mouth: "Eau de Pet: parfum de jeune fille excitée."

She giggled and her eyes opened again as he pushed his fingers into her mouth one at a time. She licked them clean obediently, happy to enjoy her own taste and happy to please him.

Then he took hold of her shoulders and pulled her up to him letting her head fall back, so that her neck arched and he could not resist biting her there, once, twice, three time: little possessive marks that would well up and mark her his for the rest of the morning, while he attended to her breasts and her buttocks with a more severe instrument of chastisement.

He placed a hand behind her head and lowered her gently back to the pillow, admiring her pretty face, running a possessive hand over her cheek and slapping it affectionately.

"I liked that," she said, still smiling, wondering if pleasuring her had made him hard. She arched her back now that she was once more in control and rolled onto her side, pulling her legs up into an almost foetal position.

"You look quite defenceless like that, young lady; cute, but quite defenceless."

"I'm protecting my nice, soft breasts from your big, bad nasty whip."

"When the time comes..."

"When the time comes I will lift each one of them up to receive its due, sir."

"But..."

"But that doesn't stop me from teasing you now though, does it sir?"

"Apparently not," he frowned.

"It's fun. Shall I do it again?"

"No," he growled and leant down to bite her shoulder hard. She shrieked playfully as his teeth closed on her flesh. "And stop play acting."

"Why's that sir?"

"You know very well."

"Is it time to whip my tits sir?" She giggled again and rolled onto her belly, before rummaging around in a draw of her bedside cabinet. She pulled out a very old and dusty school timetable and looked up at him.

He nodded wearily and watched as she started to peruse it, a cheeky grin on her face and then retorted quietly: "what do you think, girl?"

"I had better check our schedule sir. Let's see: 8.30 AM - Rude awakening. 9.00 AM - First orgasm of the day denied. 9.15 AM Master mauls my mammaries. 9.45 – Second orgasm of the day permitted?"

"Be careful, pet," he warned. "And budge up."

Once she'd shuffled over, still on her belly and still apparently reviewing the timetable, he sat down next to her. He placed his hand firmly and possessively on her bottom, enjoying the pliability of her derriere.

Then, she looked over her shoulder at him expectantly and he slapped her bum affectionately. "Do you have something to tell me, pet?"

"Yes sir."

"Don't keep me on tenterhooks then, you naughty, young cunt."

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning again pet."

"I think it's time."