I Think You Are Man Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her relax, I placed my hands on her hips and thrust her over, tilting her onto her back, which she readily did, and I scrabbled up and swivelled around, then eased her legs apart, and gazed down on her invitingly excited red gash topped with matted pubes. Averill reached down, and practically dragged me into her, soon I felt the parting of her cunny and slid inside, a sharp thrust and I was buried upto the hilt, my dick wrapped in the hotness of her love hole. I stroked slowly in and out, laying my weight upon her as we kissed. Then again I flicked her nipples with my tongue, still grinding away at her groin my rod slowly rocking back and forth. Averill strong legs wrapped about my waist and I began to speed up, soon plunging in and out, using as much of my length as I could. Averill leant up her hands clawing into the flesh of my back. Her breathing hard again, her moans getting louder, her cry's enthusiastically urging me to fuck her harder faster; I felt the gush on my cock, and the clenching of her quim.

"Yes Oh! Yes" Averill squealed almost inaudibly as I gushed inside her, my own orgasm thrusting my come hard and fast inside her.

We rocked together in a post fuck engagement, my prick shrank in the warm sticky wetness as our hands and mouths caressed each other.

With her tongue tickling my ear, she whispered "I think you are man enough to call me Averill!"

12