I Thought I was Straight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubba looking directly at me as if able to see through my straight exterior and into a hidden depth I didn't know even existed and comforted, "It's ok that you want to suck my cock."

Startled by his blunt words, as his hand went to his cock as if to showcase it to me, I stammered, "I-I-I am not gay."

He chuckled as if knowing sexual preference had nothing to do with the growing hunger I was currently feeling. "Dude, do you think I am gay?"

Based on the parade of hot women that had come in and out of our room so far it was obvious he wasn't gay.

He added, "Do you think Adam is gay?"

Adam was dating Tamara, the head cheerleader and easily the hottest girl in the school. I answered, "I guess not," now using all my will power to not look at his delicious looking cock.

"Wanting to suck cock doesn't make you gay, Corey," he explained, "it just makes you curious."

"But you called Adam a faggot," I pointed out.

The chuckle returned. "Well, when you are on your knees, my big black cock between your cocksucking lips you are a faggot, my faggot," he examined, stressing the words 'my faggot' which should have scared me but instead had my cock bursting at the seams.

After a brief silence, Bubba suggested, "Why don't you get naked, Corey, clearly your cock needs to be released."

My cock, stiff as a rock but awkwardly bent in my pants, loved Bubba's suggestion as did my inebriated mind. I nervously undressed and was soon standing naked, my seven-inch cock standing firmly at attention.

Bubba asked, "What got your cock all hard?"

I stammered, "I-I-I don't know," although we both knew the real reason.

Bubba chuckled harshly, yet his dominant tone and knowing attitude had me rattled. "Oh I think we both know why you are hard. You want to be Bubba's live-in faggot, don't you?"

I again stammered, "I-I-I...."

"Crave my cock," he finished my sentence, before asking, "don't you, faggot?"

Being called a faggot should have been a slap in the face, yet at this moment I wanted to be exactly what Bubba was calling me. I wanted to be his faggot. I tried to argue otherwise in my Swiss cheese brain but my desire to submit, my hunger for his cock seemed to be winning as I didn't flee like a completely straight man would have.

I had resisted looking at his cock for a while, but I couldn't resist any longer and my mouth dropped as he gently stroked his now fully erect missile.

"Don't resist, Corey. You are craving my cock. Your wanting eyes, your salivating mouth and your hard cock give away any pretense otherwise," he assessed, the evidence impossible to deny.

"But, I...." I tried to rationalize, tried one last protest against my body. Yet, even as my mind argued the many reasons I should resist, my body controlled the decision as I felt my legs moving without permission to Bubba and his hypnotic black cock. It was like I was hypnotized and being drawn against my will to the deepest depths of my subconscious. I reached Bubba and looked down at both him and his massive cock.

Assisting me past the invisible wall that separated my straight past with my inevitable homosexual submission and the beginning of a new journey, he said,. "Just let go, faggot. Just succumb to your need to please. We both know you crave my big chocolate stick."

Again, I felt my body moving without my permission, as my legs gave out and I was suddenly on my knees, my white body between Bubba's dark legs.

"Good faggot. Doesn't that feel natural, like your were born to please," he said, his voice soothing and so very logical.

My mind muddled, I babbled, "I-don't-um...."

His rambunctious chuckle exploded out if him, clearly amused at my predicament. "Grab my cock, faggot."

As my mind considered the demand, attempting to remind me I was not gay, I felt my left hand reach up and grab firmly Bubba's big cock.

"Describe it for me, faggot," he ordered, softly.

"It's so big and hard," I said, mesmerized by its sheer magnitude.

"Do you want to suck it, Corey?" he asked, the use of my name bringing me back to reality.

"I-I-I don't know," I stammered, even as my mouth watered.

Bubba, his voice commanding and yet gentle, ordered, "Go ahead, Corey, become my faggot."

"If I do this," I asked, the turn-on at being called faggot humiliating me, "will you stop calling me faggot?"

"Sure," he agreed, "there are lots of other terms I can use instead like cocksucker, princess, homo, and so forth, but no matter how to label it you are a faggot."

My face red, a horniness overwhelming me that I couldn't explain controlling me, I leaned forward, opened my mouth and began my life as a faggot.

As soon as my lips were wrapped around Bubba's cock I was in a whole new world. I was determined to be a good cocksucker, to make him happy and to taste his cum, something I had never even remotely considered doing.

Bubba spurred me on. "That's it Corey, fuck, your mouth feels good wrapped around my big cock."

Without consciously doing it I moaned, my utter submission to my roommate building. I continued to slowly attempt to get more of his massive cock in my mouth but struggled because of its girth and length. Eventually, I found a comfortable rhythm and tried to replicate what the best blow jobs of my life was like.

"Not bad for a first time faggot," he commented a few minutes into my concentrated sucking, ignoring his promise to not call me faggot. Oddly, I feeling of great pride washed over me at the reality that I was pleasing Bubba.

A couple of minutes later, Bubba asked, "Do you want to taste my cum, faggot?"

I picked up the pace as my answer, shocked at just how eager I was to taste his cum, another thing I had never considered before today.

"I assume that is a yes, but I want to hear my new faggot say it."

The words added to the humiliation, yet seemed a natural transition in my newfound position. I took his cock out of my mouth and admitted, "Yes Bubba, I want to taste your cum."

I moved to put his cock back on my mouth when Bubba pulled it away and a wave of disappointment washed over me. He continued the clear separation of power between him and I. "So do you admit you are a faggot now, Corey?"

I didn't even hesitate when I replied, desperate to return to his cock back in my mouth, "Yes, I am a faggot."

He dangled his cock in front of me like a master would a dog a bone. "You know, a real faggot also likes to take a big cock in their man-pussy," he smiled, surprising me.

My eyes went big, the thought of anal sex a major turn-on if I could get a hot chick to comply, but not remotely on the radar for me to be the receiving end.

Seeing my stunned reaction to his newest suggestion, he continued, "It's a logical next step from cocksucker to complete faggot. I can read you, Corey, the idea is shocking, yet appealing too. Your ass is already tingling with the thought of such submission and your cock is probably read to burst, isn't it!"

Still quite drunk, my mind was weak and somehow his words made complete logical sense and although I didn't immediately feel a tingle at my ass, my cock did feel ready to launch into another orbit. I went to open my mouth to protest, yet no sound was released.

Adding the final nail to my utter gay submission he added, standing up, "Just give in Corey, become my Coraline."

He had just turned me into a girl. As mortified as such a humiliating transition was, I was still unable to speak, the situation now getting out of control and yet exciting at the same time.

He pushed his cock back into my mouth and as he began slowly fucking my mouth but continued to talk. "In case you are curious, your secret is safe with me. Only Adam will know of your hunger for cock, since he has the same cravings I am sure you will now get. They say once you go black you can never go back to your vanilla life before, which I think you have seen by our insatiable slut of a Professor. But in case you sober up and change your mind this can be a one time you were curious thing or it can be the beginning of many more fun times. That being said, this first load of mine is a free-bee faggot. But if you want it again, you will have to be willing to offer me up your man-pussy. I need variety and even though I am confident you will become a perfect little cocksucker, I will sometimes want your ass."

The lengthy summary of my future was both mortifying and yet in my current horny drunk state exhilarating as my desperation to taste his cum and come myself was all I could think about.

Bubba grunted, I noticed his big legs stiffen, and he announced, "Fuck you have a great cocksucking mouth faggot, you will be such a great live-in cum bucket, won't you?"

Such humiliating terms should not have turned me on, yet it only made me more eager to please him. I bobbed even faster knowing his load was close.

"So fucking eager, faggot. Fuuuuuuuck, here it comes my cum, cocksucker."

Finally, I was rewarded for my determined effort as I felt his warm jizz explode in the back of my mouth. His cock continued to use my mouth until his entire load had been deposited inside me. The taste was surprisingly salty and sweet and I couldn't believe the wave of disappointment when I realized there was no more to taste, just a lingering aftertaste of what had been.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Goodnight cocksucker, when you are ready to become the true faggot you are let me know."

Still on my knees I watched him walk to his room. The dirty deed done, I was mortified by my actions and what I had just voluntarily did. I grabbed my clothes and went to my room ashamed.

MY ASS TOO: BECOMING A FAGGOT

In bed, my raging hard-on refusing to go to sleep I replayed the events that had led to my humiliating submission. The more I recalled, the hornier I got and slowly the idea of allowing my ass to be fucked shifted from absurd never going up happen, to ridiculous why would I ever want to, to well the Professor seemed to like it, to well I had already sucked his cock, to finally obsessing about how submitting unconditionally to Bubba seemed not only like the right thing to do, but something I had to do right this second.

Still naked, my cock sticking out like a sword ready for a duel, I left my room and went to Bubba's. I paused suddenly thinking what the fuck am I doing? Am I really going to ask Bubba to fuck my ass? This was absurd, yet as my brain pointed out all the reasons to not do this, I felt my hand make a fist and I heard the knock.

"What is it, faggot?" Bubba asked, although his knowing tone implied he knew exactly what I wanted.

"Um-I-well," I bumbled.

"Spit it out, faggot, unlike what you did with my cum," he quipped, another shot taken at my submission to him.

"I want you to fuck me," I admitted, shame burning through me as I made such an absurd admission all the while a chill went up my spine at the possibility of pleasing Bubba.

"You do," he chuckled, clearly not surprised by my admission. "Come on in."

I nervously entered and saw he was naked on his bed his cock I had just pleased a few minutes laying languidly on its side.

"What do you want me to fuck?" he asked, his smug smile pushing me further into utter submission to him.

I hesitated. My desire to be a man and refuse being sodomized like a straight guy would, was overwhelmed by my bigger desire to submit to Bubba and be the faggot he said I was. My conscience screamed be strong, yet the words out of my mouth were, "my ass," even though staring at his cock all I could think about was how it could ever fit in me.

He corrected me. "Don't you mean your man-pussy. Hot woman have an ass to fuck, cocksucking faggots like you have a man-pussy."

The levels of humiliation kept increasing, yet each time I willingly played along I fell deeper into an addiction I would never get out of. I admitted, willing to agree to anything to please him, "Yes, my man-pussy. I want you to fuck my man-pussy."

"Come over here, Coraline," he ordered, patting the bed with his big strong hand.

I obeyed, shyly.

"Get my cock ready for your pussy, Coraline," he demanded.

I leaned forward and took his cock back into my mouth. My lips wrapped around his growing member felt so perfect. I was making him hard and it made me happy. Once fully erect, Bubba said, "Tell my cock how much you love him."

The humiliation continued, but that no longer mattered, I was his and we both knew it. I took his cock out of my mouth and talked to it like it was a person. "Oh cock, I love you so do much. You are so perfect, so delicious and I am willing to do anything to please you."

Bubba asked, "Who owns you, Coraline?"

"You do," I admitted, knowing it was true. After one taste of his cock, everything had changed and I knew I had become the faggot he said I would. I suddenly wanted to submit to him more, to go further into my obedience to him, to give myself to him without restriction, and added, the words out of my mouth shocking me as soon as they were spoken, "Please fuck my pussy, Master."

"Master," he repeated, surprised. "That is a new one."

I was so horny I wasn't thinking straight (pardon the pun), my desire to come and please him overriding any sort of common sense or humility. "Oh please Master, take your slave's virgin pussy."

"Fuck," Bubba grunted, "you really are a faggot. Go get the lube from the top of my dresser.

I rushed quickly, like an Olympic runner, to the dresser, grabbed the big container of lube and returned to the bed. Bubba took the lube and lathered his cock generously before demanding, "On all fours, Princess."

I eagerly obeyed, ignoring the derogatory shot at being called a 'princess' positioning myself readily for Bubba. I felt my ass cheeks spread apart and then my ass was generously coated with lube.

A moment later, I felt Bubba's cock between my ass cheeks. He paused and asked softly this time, "Are you sure Corey, this is what you want? There is no going back once you have had my cock. You will want it over and over."

Using my real male name was a surprise and a reminder of who I was and what I was about to let happen. I was about to willingly allow my big, black roommate and his ten inch cock sodomize me. Yet, instead of feeling this was wrong, it seemed naturally right. I replied, giving myself completely to him, "I am yours Master, please take my pussy's virginity." I slowly pushed back attempting to assist Bubba in taking my virgin pussy, my virgin ass.

He ordered, "Slow down, Princess. We go too fast and I am going to rip your pussy apart and I don't want to do that. I want his pussy to be ready for lots and lots of fucking. Now sit still, slut."

Being called slut oddly turned me on. Being treated like a girl somehow enhanced my eagerness to be fucked. I felt Bubba's big strong hands on my hips as his cock sat teasing my pussy entrance. "Relax, slut, daddy is about to penetrate your sweet little cunt."

"Kkkkk," I nervously replied, feeling his cock head at my entrance, the anticipation and fear blending into one.

Just as he began pushing forward he warned, "Relax, princess, this is going to hurt at first, but I promise you will eventually be begging me to top you."

"Top me," I repeated, confused.

He chuckled, "You really are an innocent little faggot. A top is the man doing the giving while the bottom is the faggot taking the receiving."

"Ooooooh," I whimpered, a sharp pain burning my rectum, as Bubba's cock started its penetration of my virgin ass.

"Relax, baby," he purred, calling me baby an odd term of intimacy after all the verbal assaults that warmed my entire being and made me even more eager to be a good girl for him.

I tried to relax, but the burning was not fading but escalating as his cock slowly penetrated me.

"Fuck your pussy is tight, Corey," he said, again using my real name and reminding me of my masculinity being taken.

I whimpered in return, my teeth clenched as I attempted to handle the pain. Yet, even though the pain was not going away, an undeniable pleasure was building inside me. A pleasure I could not explain.

Seconds ticked by as Bubba's cock continued to slowly go deeper inside what had been a no entry zone. The pain began to dissipate slowly as the odd pleasure began to increase. The burning sensation was there, a constant reminder of my gay submission, my new role as a bottom.

Bubba devastated me when he announced, "I'm half in, faggot."

I gasped. Only half in? I felt so full already. There was no way I was going to be able to take much more of his massive snake.

As if reading my mind, Bubba soothed, "It's ok Princess, I won't bury all ten inches in your cunt tonight."

I let out a sigh of relief as Bubba continued, "Just relax, faggot. I am going to start fucking your man-pussy now."

I impulsively tightened my ass first and heard Bubba command, his tone showing annoyance for the first time, "Faggot, do as you are told. Relax that man-pussy."

"S-s-sorry," I apologized, instantly relaxing my man-pussy.

"Good girl," he responded, his tone instantly soft again, his cock slowly moving in and out of my tight pussy. "How does my cock feel in your ass?" Bubba asked a minute later after I began to get accustomed to the reality I was being fucked.

The pain was now just a dull numbness as the pleasure began to take over. The mixture of being submissive and being fucked was giving me pleasure I had never experienced from sex. I admitted, "It feels good."

Bubba stopped and asked, "Only good?"

I quickly corrected, wanting him to return to fucking me, "Really fucking good."

"That's better," he confirmed, returning to fucking me, before adding, "I am going to slowly go deeper inside your cunt, Princess."

I moaned, "Yes, Master, fuck me deeper and harder."

He chuckled, his hands on my hips, "Fuck, as soon as I met you I knew you were a faggot in a straight boy's body, but even I didn't realize how desperately you needed this."

As he began going faster and with each forward stroke slightly deeper, a stinging pain returned but I didn't care. He was right. I don't know how he knew I needed this, but it was all I could think about now, to be a good faggot; to be a good girl. I whimpered like a girl as he stretched my man-pussy with his big cock. I don't know how long he fucked me, but it wasn't long enough, but my stiff erection was about to burst.

Bubba ordered, "Bitch, I'm getting tired. Fuck yourself, Coraline."

Without hesitation, I began moving my ass back onto Bubba's cock. My first stroke back had me scream as I accidentally allowed Bubba's cock to new realms in my ass.

He chuckled, "Does my faggot want all ten inches?"

I asked, "How much is in now?"

"Nine or so," he revealed, seemingly impressed by how much I had taken in my virgin ass.

"Really?" I gasped, unable to fathom how nine inches had filled me. I felt full and yet craved more. I wanted all ten inches; I need all ten inches; I wanted to be the best faggot ever. I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth and grasped onto the bed with all my might to prepare myself for the inevitable sharp pain that was sure to follow. Then I began moving back and forth quickly for a few seconds before I leaned forward and then fell backwards with all my might.

"Oh myyyyyyy Godddddd," I screamed, in a mixture of utter pleasure and pain.

Bubba impressed said, "Holy shit Corey, you are the most eager bitch ever."

Thrilled to have taken him all, I tried to erase the pain by fucking myself like some cheap slut. I began bouncing back and forth on Bubba's fuck stick and in only a couple of minutes of determined, hard paced bucking I had Bubba on the brink.

Suddenly Bubba pulled out, flipped me onto my back and in seconds my face was being coated with his cum. Again like some cheap slut, I opened my mouth to catch his precious seed and reactively scooped up some cum off my chest. Also instinctively, I leaned up and took Bubba's cock that had just been in my ass back into my mouth.