I Thought I was Straight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eagerly retrieved every last drop of his cum before Bubba noticed. "You look like you need some release."

Taking his cock out of my mouth, I whimpered, "God, yes."

He chuckled, "Sorry man, I am no faggot, but you can go ahead and get yourself off."

As soon as I grabbed my stiff erection I felt my orgasm building and three quick pumps was all it took and I shot the biggest, most satisfying load of cum all over myself.

Bubba, with a smirk after I was finished, said, "You should probably go and clean up you look like a real faggot with cum all over your face."

I stood up and felt my cum slithering down my leg and my ass feeling suddenly empty. In the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and stared at my cum covered face. Instead of washing my face, I scoped the cum from my cheek and put it in my mouth. I was mortified by my actions and yet was already craving more of his cum.

I washed my face and legs and went to my room, noticing Bubba's light was now out. I lay in my bed, my ass suddenly quite sore and yet feeling empty. I closed my eyes and fell asleep wondering how I was going to face him on the morning.

EPILOGUE: I GUESS I AM NOT STRAIGHT

I groggily I woke up the next morning and as I rolled onto my back I felt a sudden pain. I was jolted awake as the memories of last night replayed in my head. Had I really sucked Bubba and then allowed him to fuck me? The feeling in my ass was clear evidence I had. I lay in bed trying to figure out how I was going to confront Bubba. This had clearly been a drunken mistake, even though even as I tried to convince myself that was true my cock was already growing.

I got up, threw on some clothes and went to have breakfast, praying Bubba wasn't up yet...of course he was.

Bubba was naked, at the kitchen table, eating a bowl of cereal. He looked at me and asked with a smug smile, turning his chair towards me and opening his legs to showcase his limp cock, "Want some breakfast, faggot?"

In just four words he clarified our relationship and I didn't fight it. In four words I accepted, now sober, last night was not just a drunken mistake. My mouth was watering and my ass was tingling. I had become exactly what he wanted...his faggot.

I walked over to him, fell to my knees and without a word took his cock in my mouth.

Bubba spoke, "You are such a good little faggot, a good little princess."

Such degrading words only enhanced my desire to please and as his beautiful cock grew in my mouth. While on my knees, Bubba's beautiful cock in my mouth, I knew Corey had seized to exist and had been replaced by Coraline.

Bubba moaned, "Fuck you are such an eager little slut. By the way faggot, when here you will be naked at all times. Is that understood?"

I took his delicious cock out of my mouth and submissively agreed, "Yes, Master."

As I eagerly returned to sucking Bubba's cock, bobbing up and down like the cum craved faggot I was turning into, he said with a chuckle, "Master, I love that."

A couple of minutes of fast-paced cocksucking and I was rewarded as I felt his load rocket into my mouth. I eagerly swallowed every last drop and craved more.

Bubba pulled his cock out of me and complimented, as he stood up, "Fuck you are a natural born cocksucker, Corey."

"Thank you," I replied, before asking, "What about when we have people over?"

He replied, "I will let you know when we will have guests, but otherwise you will be completely naked at all times."

"Of course," I replied, accepting the bizarre new world I was now living in.

He left me there on my knees, the aftertaste of his cum still lingering in my mouth. I waited till he was gone before moving.

Standing up, I shook my head, my still cock begging attention, thinking to myself, 'it was only yesterday I thought I was straight.'

THE END