I Thought I Was Unlucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should go to bed. We can clean up in the morning," I assured her, seeing the sadness in her face. She just nodded, and went upstairs. I myself was fairly tired and too decided to go to bed wearing only a pair of boxers and no shirt. I had only been in bed for about 1 minute as I was settling down, when I heard a faint sobbing coming from the other room. I got out of bed and walked down to my aunt's and uncle's bedroom. Julia was lying in bed tears rolling down her cheek. I walked over to her side of the bed and she made room for me to sit down.

"I forgot to thank you, you know," she stammered.

"You probably don't think it, but I have been lonely here, "she said.

"Dave's constantly busy with work, having to fly now all over the country. And I just get so lonely. You know I knew what you were doing," she said. I didn't see any reason to interrupt her. I thought it beneficial if she could talk to someone. But with the last statement a feeling of unsureness came upon me and she must have seen it in my face.

"When you hugged me when we met, when you were cleaning up the water from under the table and before the party when I was getting ready. I could tell you could see through the crack in the wall as usually the light reflects back out but it didn't do so," she said as I realised what she was talking about and a flood of guilt overcame me.

"Don't feel sorry. I enjoyed it. Remember last time," she said, once again making me feel ashamed. Last time I was here it was a scorcher of a day and so we decided to go for a swim. I was visiting and Rick and Mel were still out whilst Dave was at work. Julia was in a two piece bathing suit that clung to her body when wet. She went to lie down on the beach chair and asked me to apply some sun tan lotion to her. I did so but I could not resist staring at her perfect breasts and the puffy lips that pushed out against the bottom half of the suit. I had got carried away and started 'accidently' brushing my hands over her breasts but dared not do anything else. How could I forget last time?

"It made me realise that I was becoming lonely, and that is why I adopted that thing," she said, referring to the dildo, "you must think me of as some lunatic."

"No," I exclaimed, "of course not. I think it best if we get some sleep." She nodded dreamily. I started getting up when she held onto my arm and said, "Do you think that you could sleep here tonight. Like the old days when you used to sleep between Uncle Dave and I. Just to keep me company. It is a big house after all."

"Are you sure? I'm afraid that I didn't bring anything else to wear," I said hesitantly. Her response was only a slight tug on my arm. She moved over to make space for me. I lay down next to her with my back facing her while she draped one of her arms over me. I could feel her breasts heaving up and down and I fell asleep.

Sometime during the night I had woken up. Now I was facing Julia and in the dim moonlight that seeped through the window, I could see her passive beautiful face. During my sleep my right hand had moved to her breast, which it was now cupping through the silk nightgown. Since she was still asleep, she had always been a heavy sleeper, I started getting daring. I moved my hand around the outside of the gown, exploring her breast. Then carefully, I slipped the left shoulder strap gently down. Whilst I was doing so she rolled onto her back, enabling me to lower the other one. I pulled the gown slightly down until I saw her full breasts jutting out. I knew that there was now no point of return but I could not see myself getting this opportunity ever again. I slowly circled my hand around her breasts, teasing the nipples with my touch. They soon became hard and I then moved my mouth towards the closest one. I softly kissed the sides of them and then the top, gently nipping at the nipples. I could feel her breathing quicken and knew she would be awake soon. I carefully lifted up the top sheet and removed it from us. As I slithered to the end of the bed I looked back and saw that she had no underwear on. For the second time in my life I saw her womanly treasure. Since the gown was quite short I did not need to push it up her legs. Her legs were spread apart enough to let me manoeuvre my head inside. I made my way closer and then tenderly bent her knees upwards. I then reached the treasure and breathing in deep, I smelled her womanly musk. I could wait no longer, and then I lowered my lips onto hers.

I had started kissing them when I heard Julia say, "Please don't stop. It has been so long since a man has been interested in me." Without any further a due or carefulness I went all out. I licked her pussy lips then darted my tongue it in and out of her. She was moaning with pleasure. Then she sat up and pulled my head out of her. She yanked off my boxers and taking my now fully erect cock in her hand, moved her head close. She started teasing it with kisses and then let her mouth down on it. She started sucking it and I could feel the back of her throat with my dick. Whilst this happened, I moved one hand to play with her breasts and entered three fingers from the other into her pussy which was now thoroughly moist. Very soon I could feel an urge in my balls and so I said to Julia, "I think I'm going to come soon." And with that she suddenly removed my cock from her mouth and pulled my fingers out of her. She then pushed me down on the bed and removed her gown, throwing it off the bed. She then lowered herself onto my swollen cock. As my dick slid inside her, I could feel her cunt tighten around my shaft and the heat that radiated out of her increased. She started riding me faster and faster. I pulled her down and started kissing her, moving my tongue about as I did so. I knew I was on the brink of cumming and I could tell she was going to have an orgasm soon too. So rolling over I started thrusting my shaft in her faster and harder and she moaned louder and louder. Then, once again, simultaneously we both cummed, both of us shuddering and letting out a throaty moan. This however, was not the end. As we lay with each other we kept kissing until we fell asleep. In the morning we both awoke and lay in bed.

"Thank you so much. I had forgotten what it was like to be with a man," said Julia.

"I love you," was all I could say.

"I love you too dear," she said as she started once again kissing me.

"I hope you could stay longer or maybe visit again sometime," she said.

"Well. Why don't we make the best of toady and then we can plan for the future," I said.

12