I Thought She Made You Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,948 Followers

The party was the stuff of legend. More and more people showed up. At one time there had to be at least a hundred and fifty people. The court yard, the rooms, even the sidewalk was full of happy, mostly drunk college students. Music was blasting, and it didn't take long for the cops to show up. They were kind of used to it, being a college town and all, told us to turn it down and stay off the sidewalks. That lasted for about thirty seconds after they left.

We met more of her friends, names I immediately forgot. CeCe had gone all out. She had on one of her biker shirts on, tied just below her boobs. It was obvious she had no bra. She really did have great nipples. Hair in a french braid, a style she never used at school. I caught more than one guy checking her out. This started to irritate me.

She noticed and seemed to enjoy it.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm private property, yours.

And besides, if you went up to most of them and growled, they would probably feint."

I noticed that most of the guys were giving me a wide berth, but the girls seemed to like me.

Some of them were a little too friendly, and CeCe cleared that up pretty fast.

"Back off, bitch. This one is mine, and bikers are hard to house train. If you don't, I'll show you I learned more than how to shoot pool in those bars we go to."

Of course a bunch of people heard her, and the girl took off. Her credibility as a biker babe was firmly established.

Amy stayed with us most of the time, and as the night progressed I found myself with one arm around CeCes' waist and the other over Amys' shoulder. Neither seemed to mind. Amy finally found a boy she liked and went off to get some beer.

The party broke up when three girls and two guys decided it would be fun to run around the block naked. The cops came back and shut us down.

I hadn't had too much to drink. CeCe had managed to drink a pint of scnapps and a few beers so she had a pretty good buzz. We found Amy passed out on a picnic table.

Girls and guys were stumbling into rooms, five or six were passed out in the courtyard. We didn't know who belonged where so we left them.

Amy was small as I said, barely five feet and maybe a hundred pounds, so for the second time that night I put her over my shoulder. We went up to the room, saying good nights as we went. CeCe made sure several of them heard her when she said it was probably a good thing Amy was passed out, that way the noise we were gonna make wouldn't keep her up all night, and she emphasized the "all night" part.

We got into the room and I laid Amy down on her bed. I looked over at CeCe.

"What now, want me to find a motel room?"

The look she gave me was almost venomous.

"No way in hell are you leaving this room. Help me get Amy ready for bed, and then you and I are gonna snuggle."

I took off her shoes while CeCe undid her jeans. We both tugged until they came down, her panties along with them. She was a natural blonde.

I was a man, all right? Of course I got an eye full.

To her credit, all CeCe said was "Pick her up so I can turn the bed down". I held her up, and she slid her panties back up. I lay her gently back on the bed and covered her.

She turned the covers on her bed down and patted it.

"Come on, time for bed. Help me get undressed, will you?"

She didn't have to ask twice. I tugged her jeans down. She had the same pair of panties on from the night I gave her a ride home. She told them she wore them especially for me. She surprised me even farther by slipping off her shirt.

"You've been staring at them all night. I thought

you might want a better look. Now come to bed."

She slipped under the covers and looked at me expectantly. I was naked in no time. The thought crossed my mind maybe she had rethought the virgin until married thing. Not.

"Do me like you did the night we were on the swing, please."

I did even better. You have a lot more options on a bed. I teased her unmercifully, bringing her right to the edge and backing off. After the third time she was begging.

"Please, baby, please. I need it. Please, pretty please."

I think the pretty please did it, I got serious and she flooded my mouth. She lay back with a sigh.

"If actual sex is better than this, I need to marry soon. You're turn."

She had no skill but a lot of energy. I gave her directions and she turned out to be a good student. I warned her and she didn't back off. She gagged and some ran over her lips, but most of it she swallowed.

Wiping her mouth with a tissue, she told me I needed to back off on my salt intake. She said good night and was surprised when I told her we weren't finished yet, sliding down the sheets. The second time for her was more intense because she was already sensitive.

Amy chose to wake up to go to the bathroom right about then. She told me the sight of me on the floor and CeCe on the bed with her legs straight up in the air, biting a pillow and making sounds like a bullfrog being strangled while I nibbled was one of the one of the most erotic things she had ever seen. Then she stumbled to the bathroom and puked. We didn't even notice until CeCe came down and heard her gagging.

She said "poor girl" and got up to help her. She called me into the bathroom. She went in naked so I did the same. Amy hadn't made it to the sink.

Vomit was all over her, the floor, and the vanity'

We got her up, stripped her, and I held her in the shower while we cleaned her. We dried her, and CeCe made her take three tylenol and drink a glass of water. We put her back in the bed nude in case she got sick again. When we laid her down CeCe said

"She sure is pretty, isn't she?"

She was pretty. Tiny, small breasted to the point of almost being flat. She had been a swimmer in high school and still held the shape.

I could feel what she was thinking.

"Yes she is, but she's not in your class. It's like comparing a wood nymph to an earth goddess."

She was swaying back and forth against me.

"Good answer, now let's go back to bed. I need to fix this."

She had reached around and grabbed me.

She did fix, but unfortunately for me she remained a virgin.

qhml1
qhml1
8,948 Followers
12