I Thought We Were More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw the door open. "HI fellas." He said.

"Yep, Definatly masturbating." Alex said rolling her eyes. "You saw how long it took him to answer the door, and he is out of breath."

"Do all American boys do that?" Rose asked.

"Every last one of them." Alex said laughing. She punched Jacob in the arm. "In a hurry to get dressed there chief? Heard a little bit of banging around in there before the door opened."

"I'll have you know that I was not masturbating." Jacob said. "I was in my boxers trying to relax when you guys knocked."

"Uh-huh, and I am fairly certain that a guy is most relaxed after he rubs one out, am I wrong?"

Jacob hesitated and finally said. "well that is true, but I chose to take a more hands free method of relaxing today."

"I'm just messing with you, settle down." Alex said chuckling.

Her and Rose shuffled into Jacob's house.

"You guys want anything to drink?" Jacob asked trying to be hospitable.

Rose asked for some water and Jacob got her a glass, then they all took positions in his living room where they discussed the day's practice and how afterwards the four girls Jacob had met just prior to leaving all went and hung out at Diana's apartment pool. Soon the conversation moved over to the fact that Rose and Alex had spotted Taylor talking to Jacob.

"I would steer clear of that girl." Alex said.

"She has been with 3 guys that we know of in just this past semester. And already it looks like she has her sights on you."

"I'll keep my guard up." Jacob said.

"If she uses her Vulcan mind trick on you, at least try and wear a condom. There is no telling what is lurking in that chick's junk." Alex responded.

Rose stayed relatively quiet through most of the conversation and seemed to look over at Jacob from time to time.

Soon they all began watching TV and at first Jacob sat on his single Papasan chair to the right of the 3 seater sofa he had in front of his TV. But then Alex randomly suggested that he sit next to Rose.

"Go ahead Rose, lay your head on his chest, you will be asleep in minutes." Alex said.

Rose seemed to glow at the mentioning of getting so close to Jacob. Jacob now felt that he pretty much had to get up and sit with Rose.

He made his way across the living room and plopped down in between the two girls. Rose immediately laid her head down against him and he put his arm around her so she could put her head on his chest.

Soon she really was asleep and Jacob turned and made a questioning look with his face.

"I'll tell you later." Alex mouthed without making a sound. Jacob read her lips and rolled his eyes.

By the end of the night Jacob wound up carrying Rose to Alex's apartment and laid her down in Alex's bed. He said good night to Alex and headed off to bed at his own apartment.

There was knock at Jacob's door. It was 3am and he had been asleep for a little more than 30 minutes. He didn't even bother putting on pants on and slogged to the door completely naked. He looked through the peep hole hoping that the person just had the wrong house but when he looked he couldn't believe who it was.

Taylor stood in front of his door looking impatient.

He quickly grabbed the nearest thing he had to cover himself with, which was a towel in a basket of clean clothes.

He opened the door a crack and peered around.

"H-hey Taylor. What brings you by so late?"

"Didn't you get my message on the site?"

"No, I haven't checked it since this evening. How did you find my apartment?"

"You put your address on the social site. Can I come in?"

"Well I am not really decent."

"Perfect." She said shoving past him.

He fumbled with the towel and tried to make a bee line for his room to put more clothes on but Taylor stepped between him and his room. There wasn't much light in his apartment as all of his lights were off but a few LED nightlights illuminated her enough.

"I think you are extremely sexy, Jacob. I liked you from the moment I laid eyes on you."

"I am not really looking for a relationship right now." Jacob said

"Me neither, don't get ahead of me. You are jumping to conclusions. Can we sit down?"

Jacob turned on a lamp in his living room and sat down on the papasan chair. Taylor sat down on the part of the couch closest to him.

"Do you masturbate, Jacob?"

He stayed silent and did his best to appear off put by the question. What was with the girls at this school?

"I do, all the time." She said. "But there is just something about it that doesn't seem to get the job done. Kind of like how you can't really tickle yourself. I feel like it is way more satisfying if someone else does it for me."

"You want me to tickle you?" Jacob said trying to bring humor into this awkward situation.

Taylor laughed but she didn't sound very amused.

"So the question is, how do you feel about two people helping each other out with their sexual needs?"

"Um... I am not really sure at this time."

Her face turned to concerned confusion. "You're a dude. I'm offering to fuck you, question and emotion free and you don't know?"

"Why does everyone assume all guys just want sex?"

"So you are not going to touch me?"

"Not unless I have to."

She looked destroyed at this point. Tears began to stream down her face.

"So you will touch Clair Robins but you won't touch me? I may not be a twig like her but I am still in great shape for my body type. Will you only touch the petit girls or something?"

Jacob began to panic. He wasn't sure what he could do to diffuse the situation quickly. In his haste he blurted out,

"Ok lets have some fun."

12