I Thought We Were More Ch. 06

Story Info
Jacob and Alex finally take a chance with each other.
2.9k words
4.54
16.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob once again stood in the shower for a long time. He was glad his apartment was on a boiler because it meant he had an endless supply of hot water. He always felt he did his best thinking in the shower. He could just stand there facing away from the shower head and let the water hit right in between his shoulder blades.

He thought about what all had happened that day and the day before. It wasn't even his first week of college and already he had been used by two women.

Then when he felt he had met a girl that he really wanted to be with he discovered that she considered him competition for a second girl that really wanted to be with him.

"Should I pursue Rose, or should I pursue Alex?" Jacob muttered to himself out loud.

"If I pursue Alex it will destroy Rose and besides Alex may not even be into guys. If I pursue Rose, it will destroy Alex because Alex seems to have feelings for Rose. The oddest part of all of it is Rose wants to have sexy times with Alex but she also seems interested in me. But I cannot deny the fact that both girls are really awesome.

Both of them make me feel really good and both are great to be around. Alex and I shared a moment where we cuddled together and laughed and had a great evening. But Rose took the plunge and straight up kissed me. Then she held me close to her heart and there is no denying that I felt something wonderful there too."

Jacob looked down at his feet. He shook his head and decided it was finally time to get out of the shower. The clock on the wall of his bathroom said it was 6pm. Not wanting to have another Taylor incident, he put on underwear and pajama bottoms and a white T-shirt.

He went to the living room and booted up his laptop. He had a whole slew of messages from the social network. Most of them were from classmates and two were from Fred and Derek respectively. One was from a "Matt Feltwick" and this was the one Jacob opened first.

"I don't know what you were talking about when you said what you said in the hallway, and my girlfriend Clair refuses to tell me either. I don't deserve to be in the dark on this so I am asking you nicely to come clean with me. Is my girlfriend cheating on me with you? Be a man and tell me the truth."

Jacob hit the reply button and began to type.

"Matt, all I can say at this point is it depends at what point you started dating Clair. If you have been dating her since before Monday, then I am afraid she cheated on you with me. You can get mad at me if you want to, but I assure you that I had no idea she was taken. After she used me like a three dollar hooker she told me that the only reason she had fooled around with me was because she had never seen a dick before. My sincerest apologies if in fact she has technically cheated on you. Like I said before, however, it is not really my fault. Best of luck to you sir. Jacob Lifeson."

He saw that he had a message from both Rose and Alex and for some reason the hair stood up on the back of his neck. He knew it was not from the message from Rose but more from the message from Alex. He clicked on Alex's tag line.

"Jacob, we need to talk. Can you come by my apartment tonight?"

He replied with a quick, "Sure" and then clicked on Rose's message.

"Hey, I gotta say you are something special Mr. Lifeson. I don't know what is happening but ever since I saw you I have gotten butterflies in my stomach. Walking with you to the gym today I just couldn't help but kiss you. I hope you are feeling as good about me as I am feeling about you."

Jacob plopped the laptop onto his coffee table and jumped up off the couch. He marched right out his front door and down the hall to Alex's apartment. He was feeling extremely groggy from how little sleep he had gotten in the last 24 hours.

He knocked on the door and just as soon as his knuckles hit the door on the second strike the door flew open. Alex stood there in her usual huge T shirt.

"You got underwear on this time?" he said as more of a question than a statement.

"What difference does it make? I'm not lifting my shirt up for you again."

"That's fine with me." Jacob said smiling. "You wanted to talk to me?"

He walked in and sat down on the couch.

"Yes, I do actually."

Jacob was getting anxious. This could go a lot of different ways.

"I want to talk to you about us." She sat down on the couch next to him and sat with her back against the arm rest and feet together on the cushion with her legs open. She was facing him.

"Um...ok, sure." Jacob said not knowing for certain if this was going in the way he hoped for. It took every ounce of nerves he had not to look down between her legs.

"I like you, Jacob. There is something about you that seems different from other men. We slept in the same bed together and not once did you try to touch me or make any kind of move on me."

"Well I still haven't determined if you would like me to do something like that. Until I discover if that kind of action is welcome I am not going to try anything on you. You mentioned several times that we are friends and so I assume that is all you want us to be."

"Sometimes in platonic relationships, friends sometimes become friends that please each other sexually. That type of thing is certainly more acceptable since the two friends are a man and a woman, right?"

Jacob's face looked confused. He wasn't sure of any statistics on this but there was always the possibility she was making this stuff up. "Um...I guess so."

"So what about when two women are friends? Is it just as acceptable if those two friends do sexual things to each other?"

"Alex, I have always believed that as long as what two people do together gives them both satisfaction and doesn't harm anyone, they can do whatever they want. If you and Rose want to have sex with each other that is none of my business."

Alex sat up and then pounced on top of him. She pinned his shoulders down with her hands and her knees were dug into each of his inner thighs. "Who said anything about me and Rose having sex?" she was looking him square in the face.

"I...uh...just assumed that is what you were talking about."

"Alright Sherlock, but only me, Rose and Taylor knew about it happening so which one of those two told you?"

He paused for a second and then smiled. "I'm like a free lance reporter Alex, I never reveal a source."

Her right knee moved from his inner thigh to his balls and she put a little weight on that leg.

Jacob grunted in pain and his eyes closed. "I suggest you change your policy." She seethed.

"It was Taylor, It was Taylor." Jacob cried. He didn't want to say anything because he really wanted to keep what happened between him and Taylor a secret. Any chance he had with Rose and what little chance he had left with Alex would be completely destroyed if the two of them found out he had been fucked by Taylor.

Now Alex would most likely go to Taylor and bitch her out. That would prompt Taylor to reveal what she had done with Jacob and then his life would be completely over.

"She was trying to make a move on me and she thought it would improve her chances if I wasn't interested in you." He blurted it out without thinking of the repercussions.

Alex moved her knee off his balls and looked down at him now with a new expression. "Why would she think you were interested in me?"

"Why wouldn't she think I was interested in you?" Jacob fired back.

"Are you interested in me?"

Jacob hesitated for just a second and Alex dropped off of him and began to back away from the couch.

"Oh god you are. And here I thought you had a thing for Rose."

"Well what if I am interested in you, what difference does that make? You mean to tell me that you don't have any feelings for me?"

"Jacob, I don't have those kinds of feelings for men. I never have, and I never will."

"So you have feelings for Rose? What was all that talk about platonic friends having sex with each other and then two women that are friends having sex? Are you friends with Rose and you just happen to fuck or do you have stronger feelings than that for Rose and you wonder if she has those feelings for you?"

Jacob had raised his voice slightly. He caught himself and lowered it back down to a normal level.

"If I had to bet I would say that Rose is your friend, and she really likes the way you touch her. I think that is all you are to her. That is just if I had to take a guess." He was talking in a more normal tone.

"And what makes you so sure of yourself?" Alex said glaring into Jacob's eyes.

"Because Rose kissed me today and held me in her arms." Jacob said in as soft a voice as he could muster. He didn't look at Alex when he said it.

His heart was broken now because he had been entertaining the thought of him and Alex being an item. That thought had just been slain in the last 10 minutes. His heart was also broken because he knew that falling for Rose was almost like a backup plan. It was a backup plan that came with the price of hurting Alex as well.

"I really liked you Alex, if you can't love me then at least let me return the love that Rose has for me. The only fear I have is that me and you will never be able to have another night like the one we shared two nights ago."

Alex looked down at the ground. Tears began to trickle down her cheeks. "So you really want to be with Rose over me."

Jacob looked up at her. He didn't speak for a long time. Thoughts were swirling around in his mind at a hundred miles an hour.

"I wanted to be with you first. But then Taylor told me you and Rose were an item. So I knew I couldn't be with you. I noticed from the first time I met Rose that she looked at me with sparkles in her eyes. I kept wondering how she felt about me. Taylor telling me that the two of you were sleeping together made me think that I couldn't be with either of you. Then Rose made it clear she had feelings for me so I thought maybe I could be with her. But I thought maybe that would hurt you and that maybe it wasn't a good idea. And now you are talking to me with tears in your eyes and asking me a question that only a girl that has feelings for me would ask. I have never been more confused in all my life."

Jacob took a deep breath and stood up. He walked over to where she stood and put his hands on her shoulders. "Right now, I don't have a clue what love is. As far as I can tell I have never been in love. I have lusted for several women, just in the past 3 days alone. I don't know what my heart is after. All I know is that I have never felt more right with someone than I felt with you the other night."

Alex looked up into Jacob's eyes. "I need to do something then." She said. Her eyes were sparkling, but they had a look of uncertainty in them.

She grabbed her shirt by the bottom hem and pulled it up over her head. She was wearing nothing at all underneath the shirt.

"What...what are you doing?" Jacob asked looking down at her.

She pushed her naked body against his and her hand went to his crotch. She pushed him down on the couch and climbed on top of him. They began to kiss each other with a hunger and eagerness that neither had felt in their whole lives. The whole time she kissed him she was pulling at his pajama bottoms and then at his underwear.

Once she had both of them off she wasn't even concerned with getting his shirt off. She slide her legs on either side of his waist and began to grind her pussy against his cock while she continued to kiss his face.

Before he knew what was happening she lifted herself up so that her body was in line with his now fully erect penis. Her wet vagina and swollen lips sat poised just over the head of his cock.

"I have never had a man inside of me. I have never wanted one either. But I need to know if I have feelings for you or not. I feel like this is the only way to find out."

"But I don't have a condom on." Jacob protested.

"I'm on the pill."

"But you're a lesbian."

Alex rolled her eyes. "I'm a lesbian that hates having a super painful, horrifying, period every month, you moron. Just hold still."

She grabbed his penis and positioned the head right at the entrance to her vagina. He could feel her moisture dripping onto his tip. She began to lower herself slowly. He felt her entrance began to take him in but it felt as though it was just a little too tight of a fit.

Alex took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She lowered herself further. Her body began to relax and Jacob could feel her vagina widen ever so slightly. Still he did not realize a girl could be so tight. Millimeter by millimeter he slid. He could not believe how good it felt. Then he felt something wet fall on his neck.

"Uh...does that hurt?" he asked.

Alex didn't say a word. Tears were dripping down her face and yet she continued to lower herself onto him. After what seemed like an eternity she had about half of him inside of her. She opened her eyes and looked down at him.

"Are you ok?" Jacob said looking up at her.

"It hurts so bad, but it feels wonderful at the same time." She said.

She bent back down so that she was on all fours with him still inside of her. She began to kiss him softly on the lips. Jacob could feel her body contracting and expanding around him.

Slowly at first she began to rock her body so that her chest moved up over his face. Then her body slid back down so that she was face to face with him again. She did it again, moving her body so that he moved in and out of her.

Her vagina seemed to widen itself to accept him and he began to slide in and out of her more smoothly. The contractions of her body began to quicken but her pace stayed slow and steady.

Back and forth her body rocked as she stayed on all fours on top of him. He lay on his back beneath her and didn't move a muscle. He was, however, becoming aware of the pleasurable sensation that was building inside his penis.

She could feel his cock beginning to get larger and harder inside of her. The throbbing of his head within her was causing her pussy to get even wetter. Now it was easier than ever for her to slide up and down his shaft.

Her vagina was contracting harder than ever. She began to moan and her breathing became faster and faster. She looked down at him and he looked up at her. "I'm gonna cum." They both said at the same time. Jacob grabbed her and pulled her body against his chest. She buried her head in his neck and began to scream into his shoulder.

Inside her his penis pulsed as he came hard again and again. She could feel him filling her up with his juices and all she could do was cry out over and over as one orgasm after another caused her body to stiffen and clench against him.

Then all at once they both relaxed. He pulled out of her and a large amount of their juices spilled out and onto his legs. Neither one of them cared at this point. They lay there for a long time breathing heavily.

"I don't know what this makes me now. I guess I just became a bisexual" Alex said with her face still buried in Jacob's neck.

"I'm glad you decided to figure it out this way. I always thought the song said 'It's in his kiss'" Jacob said smiling up at her.

"That song is pretty old fashioned. And besides this way was a million times more fun."