I Thought We Were More Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex took Rose's right nipple in between her thumb and index finger and began to roll the nipple in her fingers. Her head went back down so that she could place her entire mouth over Rose's left nipple.

Jacob moved his head below Alex's butt so that he could let his tongue rest against the opening to Rose's vagina. He began to lick the opening again and again. The liquid dribbling out tasted sweet and somewhere between orange peels and lemons.

Rose's hips rocked upwards as if she wanted him to lick deeper inside of her. He slid his tongue into her opening and felt her body contract around it. He let his tongue slip back out of her and then dragged it across her inner labia first on the left side and then on the right.

Alex moved so that she was now sitting with her knees on Rose's left side. She then leaned her body all the way across her friend so that she could slowly lick her from her right hip up to her right breast.

Rose's body began to move in a slow rhythm as if she were actually making love to someone. Her hips began to push up and down and she seemed to be pressing her back into the bed harder and harder.

Jacob allowed his lips to close around Rose's lower pubic area and her clitoral hood all at once. He sucked hard pulling everything up into his mouth. Then he placed his tongue against her clitoral hood and began to lick it by quickly flicking his tongue over it. All the while he kept as much of her upper vulva and the fatty tissue around her clitoris in between his lips so that he could suck hard on them while his tongue continued to do its thing on her clit.

"Oh my god, don't stop! Neither one of you!" Rose cried out.

The thrusting of her hips became stronger and stronger until all at once she became very still. They each continued to lick on her body until she suddenly arched her back. She grabbed handfuls of the bed sheets and began to make a soft moaning sound that was much different from the pain stricken noises she was making earlier. Finally she sat up and pushed both of their heads away from her body.

"Ok," She said looking them each in the eye.

"Who is next?" She was panting like she had been playing soccer for the past hour.

Alex jumped and twisted so that she would land back first on the bed next to Rose. "Me, me, me. I want to go next."

"Ok, but we have to do something different each time." Rose said. "Jacob, it is our turn to do something together to Alex. I suggest we do more than just use our mouths on her."

"What else can we use on her?" Jacob said. "Our fingers?"

"Oooo I love getting a naughty massage. Ya'll should both just put your hands all over my pussy. I'll come in no time if you do."

"How are we going to do that?" Jacob asked. "We both gotta get our hands in there somehow. And I don't mean get our hands inside of you. Just... like getting all four of our hands into that general area so we each can touch you."

"Before we do anything else, we have to fix one thing." Alex said. Rose got up off the bed and stood next to Jacob.

"What?" Jacob finally said. He and Rose looked down at Alex sitting on the bed and talking up to them.

"We are having a threesome and one of us isn't even naked yet."

Now Rose and Alex both looked at Jacob. Alex sprang off of the bed and grabbed Jacob by the shoulders. Rose grabbed his shorts and pulled them to the ground. She had squatted down in order to do so.

Now as she looked up she found herself face to face with his semi-erect penis. It hung out away from his body and slowly bounced ever so slightly as each heartbeat pushed more blood into it. She didn't move. Instead she just crouched there staring at it as Alex pulled Jacob's shirt up over his head.

"As soon as Rose can think again, I can sit down in your lap, Jacob. Then you can reach around me and use both of your hands. Rose can get in front of me and do whatever she wants from there."

Rose got to her feet. "That is beautiful, I've never seen one that looked that good."

Jacob and Alex both looked down at Rose. Her eyes were still fixed on Jacob's penis. She finally reached out and ran her finger down it. When she got to the head she closed her thumb and finger around it. She had small hands and it would have taken nearly four of her thumbs to cover the width of the head of his penis. She looked up at both of them.

"I want it inside me." She said.

Jacob smiled. "We still gotta do Alex first."

"Right!" she said rising back to her feet.

Jacob sat down on the bed and Alex sat in his lap. He pushed his penis up against his stomach so it wouldn't be trying to poke inside of her. She lay back against his chest and let her head lean back onto his shoulder. Rose went into the living room for a second to get inside her back pack. She returned to the room carrying a small bottle of lube.

"Not that I don't think you can get wet enough Al. I just think this would make it even better."

"I'm more than ok with it." Alex said.

Alex and Jacob sat at the edge of the bed. Alex was in his lap but she spread her legs out so that her knees rested on top of his lower thighs. This allowed him to reach each of his hands comfortably around her hips and his hands came to rest on her inner thighs.

Rose knelt down between both of their legs and squirted some of the lube into her hand. After she put down the bottle of lube she dipped her fingers into the palm of her hand coating them thoroughly. She started at the top of Alex's vulva, rubbing the lube all over her labia and clitoris.

She coated her fingers again and started halfway down this time. Her fingers were like paint brushes, spreading the lube over Alex's inner and outer lips all the down to the opening of her vagina this time. Then Rose used what was left to make a little swirling motion against the spot where Alex's labia met around her entrance.

All of this already caused Alex a great deal of pleasure. Feeling Rose's fingers brushing against her external parts caused her body to go limp against Jacob's. His arms which still came around her waist began to move. He let all four of his fingers from each hand trail up her inner thighs to her tummy. He let his pointer finger from his left hand make a small trail around her belly button.

Rose wasted no time in using her thumbs to press into the tissue of Alex's lower outer labia. She began to rub in a circular motion pushing the flesh out and back in with each stroke.

Jacob now had both of his hands against Alex's tummy. He let them trail down slightly until both of them came to rest on her cleanly shaved pubic area. He placed all four fingers of each hand against the soft mound of flesh covering her pubic bone and began to rub up and down. The motion of his hands caused her entire vulva to move up and down and Rose matched the movement with her own hands where they were on Alex's labia.

Alex could barely even moan. Her forehead pressed into Jacob's neck. She was in so much ecstasy all she could manage to do was breath heavily as her shoulders rose and fell rapidly against Jacob's chest.

"We must really have her going." Rose chuckled.

"Yeah doesn't she normally moan or make some kind of noise?" Jacob asked laughing as well.

"You both need to shut up and keep doing what you are doing." Alex finally managed to say.

Jacob's fingers moved down further so that his thumb and pointer finger on his right hand came to rest on either side of Alex's clitoral hood.

He closed them slightly so that he could feel her clitoris inside its tiny sheath between his fingers. He then began to stroke up and down the shaft of her clitoris.

Now Alex began to make noise. Her heavy breathing had turned to little gasps that ended in a slight moan but it still sounded as if she was trying to keep quiet.

Rose was now softly rubbing the entrance to Alex's vagina with her thumb on her right hand. Her left hand was stroking up and down Alex's legs.

Alex began to rock her hips forward and back. She also seemed to be lifting upwards in Jacobs lap. At one point she rocked so far forward and upwards that Jacob's penis slipped out from against her back where they had tucked it when she first sat down.

Rose looked down to see the head of his penis resting on the bed just beneath Alex's vaginal opening. She smiled and reached down between his legs. He was aware that one of her hands was against the underside of his penis.

He was already rock hard from getting to touch these girls as much as he had. Now Rose ever so slightly bent him upwards and placed the head of his penis against the opening of Alex's vagina.

All three of them stopped what they were doing.

"Are we taking it that far already?" Jacob said from behind Alex.

12