I Thought We Were More Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Electrogasm began her finale as she switched on the last wand. This last time electricity leapt from 360 degrees around Jacob's penis. Since his member was in the center of the glass ring the tingling sensation from the energy hit on all sides as she once again began to slowly raise the wand. The electricity looked almost like wiggling spokes on a tire as they moved from the edge of the ring into the firm, pulsing flesh of Jacob's cock.

This time as the energy surged into the head of his penis it caused a steady little trail of cum to begin dribbling out of his tip and down his shaft. It never shot out with force but instead seemed to unceasingly trickle out. It only stopped because Dr. E had begun to move the wand back down towards the base of Jacob's penis. It seemed as long as the electricity was dancing across the head of his cock, his body could not help but allow his fluids to flow freely.

Even though Jacob couldn't see what was happening he could feel the energy licking into his shaft. The waves of pleasure flowing through his body grew more and more intense as the wand moved up his shaft towards the head and yet he felt like he had some sort of control. That was until he could feel the electricity humming into the tip of his penis.

Then all at once he could feel his body releasing and the feeling of his juices flowing out of him was accompanied by what he was almost certain was an orgasm. And yet his cock stayed hard and ready for more, and each time the wand reached the tip he seemed to have even more semen to release.

Dr. E switched her wand off and let it rest against the base of his shaft.

"We have reached the end of our show ladies and gentleman. I have decided it is time to finally show this young man what it feels like to cum from electro-stimulation. I hope you have all enjoyed what you have seen and I feel confident our young actor is going to reward us with quite a finish. Up until now I have only let the stimulating bolts of electricity hit the most sensitive part of his penis for a few seconds at the most. This is because I wanted to give you all plenty of suspense as I made this young man cream for you again and again. Now I will finish him and we can see just how much of a Mother Load we can draw out of our actor of the same name."

For the final time the Doctor started the wand low. As she lifted it Jacob seemed to know that she was not going to stop him from finishing this time. His body was trembling. His penis was twitching and bouncing with every beat of his heart. True to her word as the wand stopped at level height with the end of his penis the electricity could be seen through the cameras disappearing into the soft yet tight purple skin of the head of his cock.

The head grew and diminished in size over and over again as the electricity ran through it. All at once Jacob's hips seemed to lift off of the table. Dr. E kept the wand expertly level with his tip and as the seconds ticked by Jacob couldn't handle it any more.

Once again his cum was already flowing freely out of him but now as he reached orgasm a great glob of it shot high into the air. This was followed by a second that seemed to be even larger than the first. Dr. Electrogasm was visibly in awe as ejaculate continued to surge out of her subject.

The whole time all of this was going on Jacob was moaning and grunting heavily. His moans came out in soft bursts as he gasped for air. Every time his body twitched he let out a soft sigh and another long rope of cum squirted out of him but already they were becoming much smaller in size.

After what seemed like almost thirty seconds his penis seemed to only spasm and twitch but there was no longer anything coming out of it. Jacob's shoulders and hips collapsed against the table. The taller girl walked over with the towel and began to clean up Dr. Electrogasm's soiled equipment. Only after she had wiped off the wands did she begin to wipe off Jacob's stomach, legs and his penis and balls.

Jacob lay there on the table for a long time. His body felt more drained and limp than he had ever felt in his whole life. After the show was over the girls had untied him and yet he had not gotten up.

Now all of the sudden Daniel walked into the room. He had on blue jeans and a sleeveless shirt that showed off his large arms and tan skin.

"Good show again today." He said standing next to Jacob.

Jacob tried to move but his body wouldn't respond.

"Oh you aren't going anywhere for a few more hours. That's how long it took me to be able to move again."

Jacob looked down at his feet. Nothing was moving not even his toes.

"What she doesn't tell you is that the electricity messes with your motor system. But don't worry, you'll be back on your feet in no time."

"What was this one all about?" Jacob finally asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Why a different location, and why all the cameras?"

"Our viewers are all over the world Jacob. You didn't think all the sexually needy people of this country were all in this one town did you? The other day with the Misses, all the people that gathered to see that were from all over the country too."

"That's why they hide our identity. Because we would be on websites, videos, everything." Jacob said.

"Exactly. Porn stars are ok with it because they like the attention. But we get a lot of our actors and actresses from everyday life. At least the ones that are not permanent members of the club. Our members got tired of watching people that wanted to be pleasured. People that were used to it bored them. They wanted fresh meat. And then the boss came up with his devices of control and potency."

"Control and Potency?" Jacob repeated as a question.

"Yes, you have the one device on your back for control. If you do anything the boss doesn't like he can zap you or blow you up, depending on the severity. The other one is for potency. The boss proved years ago that one thing that immediately increases viewer satisfaction is a massive cum shot. In everyday life I would say most girls are going to be turned off by a huge load being slung all over them. But for some reason when people are watching pornographic acts they want to see tons and tons of sperm. Porn stars still use certain types of pills to cause their prostates to work up an extra-large load. For you it is in the form of the device built for potency. It injects you with hormones to keep your prostate working up nice mega sized cum shots so you can keep your fans happy. And now that Heather gave you that hormone gel massage it seems that your sperm count is way up as well."

"MY WHAT??" Jacob said sitting strait up.

"Yeah why do you think she came by and massaged your balls with that stuff? It was just a one-time thing though."

"What is the point to all of this?" Jacob asked. As he finished the question though, he could feel a mild tingling sensation in his back. It slowly became a strong electric shock that caused his lungs to seize up and he rolled onto his side gasping for air.

"You aren't supposed to ask those kinds of questions." Daniel said.

As the device on his back ceased its assault on his body Jacob took in a breath and realized he had moved on his own.

"You mean even if I ask a question he doesn't like he can activate this thing?"

"It probably means at this moment he is paying very close attention to you."

"Can I ask any questions at all?"

Daniel looked down at the floor and then back up at Jacob with a sad expression.

"The only question you can ask is 'what do you want me to do next?'"

12