I Told Her! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim worked her fingers between Molly's ass cheeks while she hungrily sucked and licked. Spreading them apart, she pressed one finger against her asshole. She felt the asshole twitch once and then loosen as Molly sensed what she was going to do. Kim flicked her finger back and forth over the brown hole and then centered it and pushed. The soft asshole flesh gave way and with a long, slow motion, Kim firmly pushed her finger up Molly's ass. Wet, sticky pussy cream gushed out of the girl's pussy hole and into Kim's mouth. Its smell was in Kim's nostrils. Its taste filled her mouth. It cascaded all over her face, its warmth good to her lips and tongue. Excited by the taste and smell, Kim worked her tongue furiously on her friend's clit. She sucked and licked for all she was worth until, with a giant heave, Molly's body went slack. The girl was breathing hard, her face relaxed, her mind thoroughly blown. For a moment, she stayed in position over Kim's face, her pussy licked clean inside out. Then she collapsed onto the bed beside her friend. She lay there, silently recovering with her eyes closed. Kim didn't speak content to be there next to Molly. Her cheeks and chin and lips were gleaming with spent fuck juice. She licked up what she could reach with her tongue. Molly noticed and moved over to help. Sensuously, Molly kissed her girl friend, tasting her own pussy on Kim's lips. Her tongue slithered into Kim's mouth, and then began swirling around her lips. In ever-widening circles, Molly licked over Kim's chin, and then cleaned up her cheeks. When she was finished, Kim's face was sparkling clean. Glowing with satisfaction, Molly lay back down.

Steve looked at the two young lovers and said "Come on girls, let's refuel and do some talking." H grabbed a couple of t-shirt's for the girls and shorts for himself and headed out to the kitchen.

After they had warmed up the pizza and had a couple drinks Steve started to feel a bit more energized. Both girls had gotten into his lap after they had eaten and Kim was slowly drifting off to sleep while Molly chattered about her mom.

"Molly, do you wanna move out of your mom's place?" asked Steve.

"Well it would be easier for her but I don't know where to go. Kim said she would love to have me there but their apartment is small too."

Steve took a deep breath...."You could stay here with me if you wanted."

Molly just looked at him with big watery eyes...

To be continued.

12