I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband talks his loyal wife into fucking his black friend.
2.9k words
4.23
126.5k
173

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: Brand new story. Please tell me what your thoughts and feelings are. I'll welcome all constructive feedback and suggestions too. Thanks for reading.

*****

I'm Victor. I'm 27 years old and work as a game developer for a small company. I'm happily married to my 26 year old wife, Megan, who is a university student working on her Master's Degree. We tied the knot about a year ago. We were practically high school sweethearts.

To say that I'm lucky is a huge understatement. She was not only my high school crush, but she was also one of the most popular girls in high school, as well as in university. Furthermore, she is so good at pleasing me, in every possible way. For instance, she always sucks and swallows, even if she wasn't in the mood for sex! So why did she agree to go on a date with me to begin with? I'll probably never fully understand. However, one thing I do know is that I nailed the first date out of the park. The rest is history, so to speak.

Megan has arguably been popular for her looks, but she's also, in my totally unbiased opinion, the most approachable person I know. She'd never put on airs about herself, nor did she like to cause any drama. She'd always been supportive of me through my ups and downs, so I could practically tell her anything, except I didn't. Not for almost the entire time that I had been with her.

This thing, which I'd struggled all my life to admit, was my fetish. I am a cuckold. In other words, I like the idea of seeing or knowing that a loved one is sleeping with someone else. Maybe this was developed because of certain events that happened while I was growing up. Regardless, I'd kept this side of me a secret, for good reason, until I decided to drop some hints about it.

I first revealed to her how I felt about my dad cheating on my mom. The experiences have been very painful, especially when I saw my mom cry. Megan responded by consoling me, namely by telling me she loved me. When I asked her why, she simply stated that love doesn't have to have one reason. She then proceeded to list out all the other reasons why she loved me. None of them had to do with my money, or lack thereof. So it was very clear that she wasn't ever going to cheat on me.

I decided to change strategies by asking her what she thought about swinging couples. Her answer was vague. On one hand, she believed that the concept could work for some couples. On the other hand, she didn't indicate whether or not she was open to it. When she inquired why I brought it up, I told her I was 'just curious'. I don't think she was satisfied with that answer, but, to her credit, she didn't pursue the matter further.

Growing up, I had several good friends. At the top of that list was Kev, who was always reliable. He was also my first black friend. Though we were initially science project partners, we eventually blossomed into something else. We later hung out together everyday, and we always helped each other at school. He was actually the one who encouraged me to ask out Megan, after I told him about my feelings about her. I'll never forget what he said that day.

"Okay, listen man. Megan may or may not be out of your league. That doesn't matter. You need to ask her out and see what happens. Who cares if she rejects you? I can bet you hard cash that you'll be glad you tried. Thinking about what could've been is the worst, man."

Despite how solid of a guy he was, his former girlfriend, Kailie, made the fatal mistake of sleeping with another guy on one drunken night. As a result, he was broken hearted for a good chunk of time. I really felt for him, and wanted him to know that I'd always have his back, like he always had mine.

This somehow got me thinking about something weird. I began fantasizing about Megan and him sleeping together! I don't know why I continued to think about it!

At work, I thought about the ways I could somehow convince the two to do it. At the same time, I was very much aware of the possible consequences, including a ruined marriage. Still, she had to know at some point. I hoped that my wife might one day be open to the idea of being a swinger. If not, well, that's okay.

At home, Megan and I had sex. Part of it involved me imagining that I was Kev, as twisted as it may sound. I really wondered how she'd react to him pounding her! The contrast of his skin with hers' was really taking flight in my imagination. At some point, I kind of got distracted.

"Hey baby? Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Oh... I don't know. I just don't know." I stammered.

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything."

"Oh god...I love you...but..."

"But...?"

My heart was racing like crazy. My sweat was coming out of me like I had been working out.

"I have a problem with myself, and I don't know how I can talk about it."

She hugged me tightly and whispered, "Tell me, sweetie."

"Alright... the problem with me is that... I have a fetish about something..."

She stayed silent, as if she was holding her breath. I think I was holding my breath too.

"..and that something is... about... you." I drawled.

"Me?!" she interjected wildly.

"Please don't hate me, but I'd like to see you with someone else."

"Wait, you mean you want a divorce?"

"No no no, not like that! Not a divorce. I mean, you sleeping with someone else."

I couldn't even look at her as I said this. It didn't help that she said nothing for a good few seconds.

"Okay, I think I get it. This is related to what you were talking about the other night."

I nodded sadly.

"Yeah, I don't know what to say. Really."

"Are you... disappointed? Upset?"

"No, no I'm not. I think I just need to make sense of what you said."

"I'm so sorry, babe." I wailed pathetically.

"No... don't be sorry. I'm...glad you told me."

For the first time, there was a loud silence which seemed to permeate our home. I was so afraid that our relationship was damaged beyond repair. That is, until she addressed it a couple of days later.

"Hey babe?" she paused. "I think I understand."

I countered, "What do you understand?"

"I understand what you want. My question is, do you think I'll actually be able to help you?"

"What do you mean?"

She hesitated, "I mean, if I do something, with this other person, would this help with your pain?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I didn't know if she was being serious or not.

"Is that a real question?"

She sighed, "Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't."

"I guess I'd like to see you try." I retorted. "But really, I don't want you to feel pressured into doing something you're not comfortable with."

"When I married you, I said I'd do anything for you."

"God, Megs, I love you so much!" I uttered.

"I love you too. So... is there a person you have in mind?"

"Kev." I blurted uninhibitedly.

"Him?" she interrogated incredulously. "Why him?"

"Different reasons. One reason is that I want to see his huge body taking you. Another is that he's still grieving from having his heart ripped to shreds."

"Did you talk to him about me?"

"No, no, not at all! Maybe he'll say no to the whole thing, I don't know."

She interjected, "Alright, but just in case, I want to lay some ground rules."

It was surreal to hear her talk so decisively.

"What rules?"

"1) No condom, no sex. 2) No anal. 3) Anything else has to be approved by me well in advance. That's all I've got for now."

"Deal."

Thus, that was how our relationship had changed, from that point on. I really admired Megan for accommodating my wishes. Yet I still had to talk to Kev about this, which was no small matter. I planned to do it during our usual Friday beer nights.

We had been talking about ourselves for a bit - and then I finally brought it up.

"Say, what do you think about those husbands who share their wives?"

"Well, I think it's bold of them to do. I'm not sure I could do it, personally."

I took a huge breath, "Kev, you're my best bud. I'm gonna tell you something about me. I'm a cuck."

"You're a what?" he spat out his beer.

"A cuckold. You know. A cuckold." I helpfully explained.

"I know what that is but... you serious?"

"Yes. You see, I have this fantasy of seeing my wife being taken - and I want to talk to you about it."

He nodded, "Alright, go ahead."

I explained to him everything, including what Megan and I had talked about. He, too, couldn't believe how understanding Megan was.

"Man... I don't know how you could talk Megan into this. This is fucking crazy."

"Yeah, I guess it is."

"Look, man, I'm gonna be straight up with you. There's not one guy in this town who wouldn't want to fuck your wife. She's absolutely gorgeous, but you really sure about this? I really don't want to fuck things up for you two."

"Yeah, man. If there's anyone I trust, it's you, Kev."

"You know that goes both ways right? I remember when you were the first to show me around school. I knew right then and there you were someone special." he replied.

We privately reflected on our shared past. It wasn't awkward, but at some point, somebody had to say something.

"Vic, do you mind at all if I talk to Megan about this? I just want to hear her thoughts on it, because I want to make damn sure we're on the same page."

"Sure dude. Go for it. Remember about the 'ground rules'!" I chuckled.

"Thanks."

I left his place feeling real good. The best two people in my life were going to make things better for me. When I returned home, I briefed Megan about the progress. She hugged me suddenly.

"What's the matter?"

"I don't want you to be upset but... I don't think this is a good idea."

"Why?"

She looked up at me, but then looked away, "Because, well, I kinda had a crush on Kev."

"Is this past tense or present?"

"Past - obviously - but to do this with him will be, I don't know, risky."

I smiled, "I know it's tough, but Kev is a great guy. I trust you two."

Time, at this point, seemed to pass by very slowly. Even at work, my mind was constantly thinking about Kev and my wife. What's interesting was that I was very turned on about her revelation about him. I wondered when they were going to talk.

When I returned home, they were already waiting for me in the living room. I assumed they'd made a decision. The mixture of excitement and anxiety was killing me!

"So what's going on?"

Both of them made eye contact with each other, yet neither of them volunteered to speak, at least not right away. Eventually, we ended up talking over each other, and we laughed.

"Alright, so yeah, Kev and I had a good discussion - and we've decided to go ahead with what you wanted." she smiled.

"Fuck, that's awesome!" I reacted emphatically.

"Hold on, before you get too happy, I don't know if I can do this sort of thing in front of you."

I frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Like, I don't want you to see me doing stuff with him. I'm not comfortable with that."

"So I won't get to know exactly what you two are doing?"

Kev answered, "No, man, you're getting this all wrong. She's really shy about this and doesn't want to be seen yet. But we've agreed to fill you in on anything you want to know, whenever we do something."

"I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I would like to see photos or videos."

"God, no - no photos or videos! How would that be any different than him being there?" Megan shrieked at Kev.

"Well, I'm sure we can snap something without your face on it. Come on. Throw him a bone here."

"It's easy for you to say!" she sighed. "Fine, one photo, max."

"Thank you, Megan. Thank you Kev."

"Hey man, thank YOU. Let's just have fun with this tonight while it lasts."

"I agree." Megan nodded.

Shortly afterward, they left together. As I wandered into the kitchen, my dinner was waiting to be re-heated. Part of me wonder what she was thinking about when she made this meal. Suddenly, a text came in. It was from Kev!

"Hey man. Just a heads up, we're about to start."

About two minutes later, a picture came in. It showed the top of my wife's head as she took in his fat erect dick! It was unclear whether or not she knew the photo was taken, but my boner didn't discriminate!

With just one photo, I had nothing else to work with. I almost wished I didn't see such a sexy picture! I decided to text what I thought about it.

"Fuck, that picture was amazing! I really wish I could get another one of you two."

I finished the rest of my dinner, before being disappointed that there wasn't another photo to see. So, I searched for porn. I looked at interracial stuff, as well as netorare hentai movies. A lot of them were good to jack off to, yet I much preferred seeing the 'real sex' that was going on. Therefore I didn't ejaculate.

Once the time was pushing midnight, I decided to message them to see when she was coming home. I was surprised to hear from her directly.

"Hey baby, don't worry about me. We're leaving now, so I'll see you later! I love you!"

I was relieved at least to hear she had a good time. The amount of hours they spent together was surely ripe for storytelling. At about 12:30, she was finally dropped off. Kev didn't come in.

"Hey babe! How was tonight?" I grinned.

"It was good. I can tell you about it after I get changed, if you want."

I texted my buddy in the meantime to thank him for dropping her off, but my real intention was to get his perspective on what they did together. His response was that he was going to retell the story on the next night though.

Out came my beautiful wife with her cute pyjamas. We kissed intimately, and then we sat on the couch.

"So tell me what happened."

"Well, he showed me his apartment. We admired the view for a bit, before we went into his room. He's a really good kisser."

I was brimming with happiness to hear her narrate the story.

"Then uhh... we took off our clothes and kissed some more." she continued nervously. "At some point, I saw his penis. It's pretty big when it's hard!"

"So then you blew him." I added.

She nodded sheepishly, "Yes."

"Who initiated to fuck?"

"He did, but not before eating me out."

I was hard again. I tried not to make it look obvious. She, however, decided to patted me down and I was busted.

"You really do like hearing this, don't you?" she teased. "Okay, I'll tell you more."

As she went on with the story, she pulled out my hard cock to stroke it. I hadn't jerked off earlier in the night, so I was pretty loaded.

"We had some pretty intense sex. He really made me scream!"

"How did he take you?"

"All sorts of positions. God, he was always deep inside me."

"Keep going, baby."

"I don't know what else I can tell you. The sex blanked me out for the most part."

"He was that good, huh? How did he finish?"

"On my body."

The story was hot, though I was becoming suspicious that details were being left out, either intentionally or unintentionally. It seemed like every single time I had to ask for specific details. All of a sudden, she decided to blow me. With all the buildup that I had, it didn't take much for me to orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh my fucking god!" I exclaimed.

I shot a lot - at least several bursts! She gulped everything.

"Do you feel better now?" she smirked.

I pulled into her for a kiss.

"Definitely!"

"Let's head to bed and get some rest then."

Then she took me by the hand to go to our bed. I dozed off really fast. The orgasm probably was likely a huge factor in knocking me right out! When I woke up the next morning, I was refreshed. As I thought about the story she told me, I was intent on seeing if it was going to match up with Kev's.

To Be Continued...