I Told You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tori_tgirl
tori_tgirl
106 Followers

“Massage his balls,” my kinky girlfriend instructed, as she knelt next to me and simultaneously stroked both of our cocks. I stroked my press-on nails along his hairy ball sack as he moaned in ecstasy, moving my sissy lips around his cock head preparing for the imminent explosion.

“Naughty girl…you cocksucking bitch! Take my cum! Fuck I’m cuummmminnnnng!!!”

Dressed as I was, on my knees in front of my girlfriend’s new lover, while she stroked his manly cock into her transvestite boyfriend’s mouth, I couldn’t help shooting a huge load of my sissy cum into my pretty panties. Seconds later It seemed, ropes of hot cum splashed over my painted face. More cum than I could ever imagine a man cumming, drenched my face while my own sticky seed dripped from my panties. Skye, always ready to help my humiliation along, scooped up my mess and applied it to my already messy face while I scooped what ever cum landed on my face rightfully into my mouth. God, it was tasty!

“Save some for me! I’ve gone without for a week just so he’d shoot that mess all over you!” my devilish girlfriend added.

My body all abuzz, Dave and Skye helped me onto the couch and Skye added the naughty trick of kissing me hard on the mouth, sharing the last bits of heavenly cum with me. Skye’s ever-present smirk grew even wider with that final humiliation as she sat childlike in Dave’s lap.

“It’s so good having a man to fuck me hard again. You don’t mind do you Tori? Having a sissy girlfriend is a LOT of fun but I’ll still need men every now and then. I can’t possibly give up hard cock just like I wouldn’t ask you to either. You understand, right?

“But…. What about me?”

“You? I told you you’d be my bitch.”

THE END. I think...

tori_tgirl
tori_tgirl
106 Followers
12