I Took the Job

Story Info
My wife got yet another job.
943 words
3.47
58.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,825 Followers

My wife is trying to get yet another job to take to pay off our debt.

My new boss requires me to lift up her shirt so he can see my panties. This is every morning. I have to hold them up until my panties get wet. I know where this is going and I don't like it, but what can I do?

About me. I am married and I work late often.

I am 5'7 and presently have light brown shoulder length hair.

So I reveal myself each morning. Today he told me to rub my wet panties until I cum. I looked him straight in the eye and did it.

I dropped my panties and pulled them all the way down. My boss then took my panties and made me sign my name on the panties. I did. I had to just stand there showing my pussy to my boss. I fought it but I started to get wet again.

He is a very powerful man and I am afraid I would be fired if I didn't do it.

As I stood there he had me spread my vagina as my boss watched.

Embarrassed, I held my vaginal lips open so he could see.

He then inserted his finger into my pussy and finger fucked me.

I came very hard.

The next week he made me do the same with the exception that he had me take my bra off. My breasts are 38d's and because of this my breasts bounced as I walked.

I walk quite a bit every day and I just had walk as my breasts bounced.

The next day my boss gave me present. It was an extremely sheer blouse that showed my nipples prominently as they out.

I was getting more and more used to showing my tits and pussy to whoever wanted to see.

The next day I was called into the office and three men came is as well.

Gentlemen, my boss said, I have a special treat for you today. My secretary will take care of you today.

My boss had me lift my skirt and show my panties to each one of them. Then he had me take them off completely for the men.

They each sucked on my tits and then they each finger fucked me.

And then the men all sucked on my tits again.

Then I was told to bend over on his desk. I said to them, "please, no," I began to cry. I was virgin when I married and have never been with another man.

That was about to change.

First, my boss fucked me and came inside my pussy.

Then each of the men did the same.

Cum was running down my legs and out of my pussy.

I then was told to sit on top of jar and forced to push the cum into the jar. Then they put a lid on the jar.

I didn't understand at all but I did as they asked.

Then they all took pictures of me from several angles.

I realized that they were also videoing me.

I was then told to sign each of their names on my bra and panties. I did.

Still naked, I was forced to suck each man's dick until he came in my mouth and swallowed their cum.

It was several hours before the men finally finished with me.

There were several hickey's on my neck and tits.

They told me to take the jar to my husband and have him drink it all.

The men all wrote all over me with permanent black markers.

Things like, now you are a proper whore, and you will be used any time my want to use you.

Now, say thank you to each one of the men and fuck them all again and tell them that you will be their whore anytime.

Some of the men were black, and they all told me, that you are now a black cock whore!

My husband had been calling, but I ignored him until it was all over.

After something like this happened I believe that I am a whore.

From now on I know that I am and I will act like it.

When I got home I gave the jar to my husband and stood beside him as he drank all there cum.

A week later a package arrived to my house. I opened it there were all the pictures and videos.

From time to time I watch the videos. I also have all the pictures pinned on my closet wall.

I have shown the videos to my husband and he fucks me better than he ever did.

I told him that I am a whore and will fuck anyone who wants me.

The next door neighbor who mows our yard gets paid with my pussy.

I now wear very revealing clothing anywhere and show off. I like it when one of my tits falls out and I ignore it.

I order a drink a bar and flirt at any man near me.

I took the man's hand and led him into the men's room and let him fuck me.

When another man came up I did the same for him.

I can still see the marks from the permanent marker.

I now let anyone fuck anywhere, in my mouth, in my pussy and in my ass.

The other day my boss had me fuck five men in my ass, pussy, and mouth.

I'm now a pro when it comes to sucking cock and I have learned to love it, especially cum from a black man.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,825 Followers