I Tricked My Busty Step-mom Ch. 02 - Edging

Story Info
Tommy tricks his busty young stepmom to seduce him.
9.6k words
4.69
93.4k
129

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers

I Tricked My Busty Step-Mom! Chapter 2: "Edging"

Writing is a lonely sport, please make comments at end of story or send a note via my Contact Tab.

I tricked my young busty step-mom into thinking I was impotent. I even broke up with my girlfriend to do it. She took the bait and, due to her natural mothering instinct, became devoted to helping me with my 'problem'. Golly, it worked!

***

So, I got my busty step-mom Becky to parade around the house half-naked with her tits jiggling, squeezed up with her bra stretched down below them. They were bouncing around like some firm platters of jelly waiting to be gobbled up, exposed and tempting as hell and she was doing it just as I had asked her to do. The way the bra, pushed up from below them, made them look as if someone had both hands around the base of each of them, squeezing them so they bulged out so smooth, round and firm, with their thick nippled-tips jutting outward and upward, ready to be plucked. What a beautiful sight to see.

Her nipples were very firm and erect. They capped her wide firm mounds so beautifully being about half an inch long, thick and invitingly suckable. Their tips were very distinct and perfectly shaped, just like some pacifiers I have seen. They were perfect places to plant your lips and I was dying to latch onto her again. Really dying to squeeze her large DD jugs and suckle on those thick long nipples that swelled so excitingly in my mouth. I was salivating all over again.

My problem was that she looked so damn hot I just wanted to fuck her. I just couldn't get enough of her body. I wanted to sculpt her hips again in my hands and pump into her. I wanted to feel her thin waist and long thin arms. I wanted to wallow in her large, firm yet soft tits. No, my problem was that I was going to get really hard again, real soon, and that would be all too evident with just my gym shorts on. I needed to hide my erections from her if my scheme was going to continue to work. So, my thoughts turned to working out again, doing the dishes or doing some computer gaming. Something, anything that would distract me.

Becky was thinking she would be happy to do anything Tommy requested because she felt she was really making progress with him and she really wanted to help him. She was his 'mother' in a certain sense of the word, after all. She needed to care for him. She wanted to help him with his 'problem' in getting erections, or so she believed. She had all sorts of thoughts rambling through her head about how to do this too.

"Maybe she could dress the way she used to when she was younger, hotter and going out dating all the time." she thought. She had only gained a couple pounds since then and she thought she'd look pretty cool in some of the risqué clothes she used to wear when she was trying to flirt and attract the guys back in school. Her only issue back then was her internal struggle between dressing conservatively to cover things up, versus showing a little bit of skin. She always had this struggle between being the good girl and having a little bit of fun, but when she was younger she did have some crazy days, that's for sure.

Even though her big tits were openly on display for Tommy, she knew that seduction was best done by women wearing some sort of clothing, something to tease them with and frame the beauty of her God-given form. "Yes", she thought she should dip into some of her old clothes and put on a seductive show for him.

In an uncanny coincidence, Tommy was also thinking how cool it would be if she put on some tighter fitting clothes. "Maybe she could put on some of her school girl clothes she used to wear when she was my age?" he thought. "I'll bet she'd look hot as hell with some of her high school clothes on, and I could ask her to go without a bra or undies on either. "Wow! She'd look hot as hell like that. She'd be a real 'boner-springer'. Maybe I could even take her out clothes shopping and fuck her in the changing room?" he thought. The only problem in Tommy's mind was that he would end up with a hard-on all the time. How was he going to hide that if he wanted her to keep on trying to arouse him? He certainly was finding himself in a dilemma indeed.

Becky daydreamed a bit more. If she could just get him erect multiple times a day, and then relieve him of course, maybe that would be enough to cure him? If that required her to act scandalously, she was willing to do it. She would even let him select what she wore, she thought. She would even take orders from him, if it helped.

Then again, maybe she needed to just get him hard by rubbing him, touching and seducing him and maybe even sucking him? She knew men loved to be sucked on, just like her tits did. Maybe she could keep him hard for minutes, or even hours at a time, so that he could build up such a big release he would explode into unconsciousness? "Isn't that called 'edging'" she thought?

Becky's fantasies filled her excited mind. She fantasized that maybe she should dress really risqué, like with no bra on and with a very see-through top, and then go out somewhere in public with him, hugging his arm, so that he could show her off and have all the guys ogling her big nipples which would be insanely obvious if she ever were to go out like that. She could be his trophy bride, so to speak. It was kind of a thrilling thought for her because she would never do that alone. Maybe he would feel pride and confidence in having her at his arm and then be able to really get erect if he saw other guys ogling her luscious body. Maybe that's what he needed. She wasn't sure.

"It's time I did my morning workout." Tommy said. He needed some distance between him and her, with her tits hanging out so invitingly, or else he'd get another hard-on and want to fuck her again. He truly did want to fuck her again, though he had to control himself if this was going to work.

"Oh, OK. I'll join you in a bit." Becky responded.

"Ha, ha. Well, maybe not quite dressed like that." Tommy said, and they both looked at her upturned breasts and giggled out loud.

So, Tommy went outside on the lawn and did some push-ups and sit-ups. Becky went upstairs to change.

Becky gazed at him out the window, appreciating his young handsome body. He was so physically fit it was a shame that he was having trouble 'fooling around' with any of his girlfriends. So much trouble that they dumped him and moved on to someone else, or so she believed. Staring at him made her feel kind of randy. She wanted to dress really hot for him today.

Becky soon came outside dressed in a sexy school girl outfit. Tommy thought that she must have read his mind dressing like that. She had on a red and white striped pleated skirt that was very very short, it barely covered her private parts and it flared out very nicely due to her round hips. Of course, she had no undies on. She did her hair up in these girlish pony tails which looked so cute on her it was crazy. And then, best of all, she had on this flesh-colored tight chiffon tube top. It must have been only eight inches wide or so. It had these ripples on it like a corduroy pattern where the thicker parts of it were rather opaque but they stretched-out in between the ripples and were totally transparent on much of it. It was stretched so tight that it sculpted to the form of each of her breasts as if they were separate packages, clinging tightly to their width and fullness. She slid the skimpy tube top down so that it only just barely covered her big nipples. The tops of her areola were completely exposed. You never see that on a girl.

Tommy didn't notice, but she also had with her a small handbag with a few 'tricks' in it.

Tommy of course stared at her tits. They were so tightly wrapped, as if they were Christmas packages waiting to be unwrapped. How could he resist groping them? How could he resist fucking here right then and there? "Her pony tails would make great handles for pulling her mouth deep onto my cock" he salaciously thought.

So she seated herself on the grassy lawn watching Tommy do some crazy lay-ups and behind-the-head slam-dunks. She enjoyed his athleticism. She slowly ate a yogurt while gazing at him. The sunlight illuminated her so that her semi-transparent alluring top was even more transparent.

Tommy was shocked to see this sexy schoolgirl outfit. Simply shocked. "Wow" he thought, "She has the tightest body in the world! Look how her hips and her tits that just fill that top to the bursting point. Her tits are so firm and sculpted like big suckle-bags. Wow!" he thought to himself.

"Tommy couldn't help but stare at her from time to time. He couldn't believe how fucking stacked she was. How thin and delicate her features were in comparison to her bustiness. The top half of her wide brown areola were completely on display and her nipples seemed like they were yearning to burst free too!

"Why don't you take a shot Beck's?" he asked.

"Oh, I don't think so. I'm not much into sports" she answered. Well, she had tried some sports and even tried dancing when she was younger, but her big tits seemed to really get in the way and her limbs being so thin, she just didn't have the muscular make-up for an athlete.

So, just to humor him, she stood up, momentarily forgetting what skimpy apparel she had on, and took a shot. BOY did her tits bounce after she let go! They really almost burst out of the top of her dress and they bounced like an erotic tit-show. Wow! What a sight.

"Here Becky, take another. You're pretty good" he lied but he said it anyway. Well, actually, she missed completely with the ball not even reaching the basket. "Try to shoot it up higher next time" he advised.

Tommy knew that in doing so she would have to jump a bit more, reach up higher and thrust her hooters out ridiculously. So, Becky took the next shot. Sure enough, one of her large breasts popped completely out of her stretchy tank top leaving it completely exposed. Her swollen orb jiggling so tantalizingly and temptingly.

Becky laughed when she looked down at her jiggling tit. Tommy smiled, but also felt his cock surging. He had to look away. He had to distract himself, at least for a while he thought.

"I made it!" she exclaimed with surprise.

"You sure did" Tommy said, his back turned to her to hide his erection. He realized how easy it was becoming to manipulate her however he wanted. He couldn't help it, so he approached her and gave her a big hug. Her naked exposed tit pressing against his muscle shirt. Tommy hugged her close and warm as his cock stirred even more in his jock strap.

As he released her to take some more shots, Becky slid her top back up to cover her exposed breast, she didn't want the whole neighborhood to see after all. "Oh boy, what kind of show did I just put on for him?" she wondered.

So, Becky, sat back down and let Tommy be tempted by her skimpy apparel. Her pussy was almost exposed and barely hidden by the short length of her skirt. She went back to slowly eating her yogurt while watching him. Then, just to be doubly naughty, she let a whole spoonful of yogurt slip out of her lips and down onto her right breast. It glopped on there like a huge splatter of cum that drooled out of her mouth.

Leaving the white ooze covering her tit, she took another spoonful, but ate it slowly, tantalizingly, hoping he would notice the symbolism of the display she was putting on. She then reached down with her index finger and scooped up some of the fallen yogurt off of her breast. She left the big glob that was sitting right on top of her nipple on purpose. She scooped up some of the ooze and sucked it off of her fingertip, slowly and seductively while looking straight at Tommy's crotch, wanting to see if she was getting a reaction out of him or not.

Tommy pretended not to notice, but he sure as hell did though. He was almost staring at her and he was missing all his shots.

Then Becky reached her index finger back down again and scooped up some more of the yogurt right off of her nipple. She was, in effect, flicking her nipple right in front of him. It swelled due to her ministrations. She again sucked it off her fingertip and went back to flick her nipple once again. She cleaned her fingertip with her puffy lips and again went back to slowly flicking her nipple right in front of him. There was no yogurt left on her dress but the stimulation to her nipple felt very good to her. The erotic display she was putting on also felt good to her. She flicked her nipple up and down, again and again, maybe half a dozen times, and it swelled so lovingly.

Tommy's mouth started drooling so he had to do something. He dropped his ball and went inside to take a leak. "I'll be right back" he said. He had to go inside to the bathroom and look out the window at her while he pulled his rock-hard cock out of his jock strap and started stroking it. "If she sees how I get hard around her all the time, she'll know I am cured, and all this will end." he thought. "Then again, I can cum a dozen times a day if I want to and she is making me so hot I've simply got to get off to her. Look at those tits in the sunlight! Look how perfectly large they are, and so perfectly sculpted in that tight tank top, like perfect packages waiting to be adored and abused. My God her nipples naturally sit so high on them, pointing upwards just begging to be sucked! Her pussy is almost peeking out of the bottom of the skirt too! Oh, look at her, look at her. I just want to bury my face in her tits and fuck her with my cock so bad!" he said to himself as he stroked and rubbed his cock just at the tip of it. Within just a few minutes he was shooting a load all over the toilet seat and grunting as quietly as he could. "Ohhh fuck!!!!" he said to himself. "What have I gotten myself in to?" His cum was everywhere...

After he caught his breath, Tommy returned to play some rather good basketball, now that he had relieved himself, and Becky was a bit disappointed to not notice any sign of a hard-on from him. She thought that she'd have to put 'Plan B' into action. She had all sorts of ideas in her head about how to help him.

"Tommy, when you're done, why don't you come inside. I've got an idea about maybe how I could help you again."

He certainly liked the sound of that and was thrilled that she was so caught up in trying to help him that she was actually inventing things to do to him. This was great, he thought.

"Why don't we watch another movie together before I fix lunch. OK?" she asked. "Come on in when you're done and sit in front of the TV. I'll be there in a sec." she lovingly suggested.

Well, Tommy was inside in a jiffy. He sat in front of the screen with just the title page of the movie on it. It was all in Japanese, so he had no idea what it was saying. Becky soon joined him still carrying her little hand bag with stuff in it.

She leaned over him, with her tits dangling in front of his face, to find the remote. Well, they weren't really dangling because they were so tightly packed inside her tube top, but they certainly jiggled a bit. "OK Tommy, I have an idea. I want you to watch this movie with me but I'd rather if you hold back from touching me during this. OK? You need to let me do all the, ummm, work...OK?"

"Uh, sure Beck's. Whatever you say."

Becky clicked the movie to start and then asked him if he'd like a lemonade to go with it. Of course, Tommy was quite thirsty after being outside, so he readily agreed. What Tommy didn't know was that Becky was about to give him a lemonade that she had slipped a Viagra pill into. She believed that ought to help him quite a bit with his 'problem'.

After handing him the lemonade, which he gulped down very quickly, she then asked him, "Tommy, I'd like you to watch this, but with your pants pulled down. Just so I can see your, well, um, your reaction to it. OK?"

Of course, Tommy agreed, but he didn't have to because Becky was already kneeling down in front of him and sliding his sweatpants off with her thin delicate fingers. It felt so good to have her fingers touch him and the look, straight down at her, was filled with the swollen orbs of her encased bosoms, their nipples sticking outward and quite erect.

"Tommy! I thought we had a deal?" she exclaimed in a kind of fake outrage when she saw that he had a jockstrap on. "You were supposed to let yourself be free of any, ummm, restraints. That's what I thought we agreed to, right?"

"Ooops", Tommy thought. Busted. "Well, I was always told when working out you need to avoid injury. I'm sorry Becky. I really am." In fact, he mostly wore it to hide any erections he might have, but she didn't know that.

"Well, I guess you need to do that too. It's OK Tommy." she replied.

After Becky slid his jock strap off, she could see his beautiful cock and penis. It was truly a beautiful sight for her feminine eyes. She was sure she could work with that!

So, Becky sat down next to Tommy in her school girl attire. Tommy was naked from the waist down with only a muscle shirt on top.

On the movie a beautiful, busty Japanese woman was seated on a bench in the bus. Guys surrounded her on all sides since the bus was packed rather tightly with people.

Quite to Tommy's surprise, Becky took out a bottle of massage oil and poured some right on top of Tommy's cock. She didn't rub it in right away. It was a big splooge of cream that was dripping slowly off the tip of his cock and all over his phallus. He tried not to react. He tried to think of dirt, of work, of an ugly fat woman, anything but what was happening to him right now. Becky then reached over with two fingers and rubbed the oil onto the shaft of his cock, taking great care not to even touch the tip of it, nor to do anything fast. She wanted to 'edge' him. She wanted to tease him as long as she could, just to see what happens.

On the movie, this woman, who seemed even younger and more naïve than Julia Boin did in the previous movie, sensed that she was surrounded only by young guys. The guys, one by one, all noticed how stacked she was. She did indeed have big round tits, and everyone was dying to see what they might really look like if they were set completely free. They also noticed that only the 5 large black buttons running down the front of her dress separated her body from their eyes. Yea, this woman was really stacked. She was dressed in a frilly black dress that buttoned all the way from top to bottom. Her large bosoms of course stretched the few buttons the dress had such that gaps could be seen between them. You didn't have to look too closely to see that she had on a lovely white and pink bra beneath it. The peering eyes of the horny young guys near her could clearly see that when they stared at her, and boy, they were all staring.

Becky slowly rubbed Tommy's shaft, pinching it slightly as she grasped it with only her two delicate fingers.

A man on one side of the woman on the bus accidentally, on purpose, elbowed her in her left breast. The guys watched it jiggle and saw no reaction from her.

Becky poured a bit more oil onto Tommy's hardening pecker, but this time she poured It on his testicles too as she cupped them and rubbed them. "Look Tommy, the guys are openly staring at her. The guy next to her is staring at all those buttons on her dress and how they're straining to stay closed. He can even see between them and see the bra she has on underneath. It looks like a pretty thick one cause she's really trying to cover up what's inside. Don't you think Tommy?" she coyly asked.

Tommy was taking this all in as his cock started to react to her ministrations. Becky looked so ripe and barely covered up herself. He tried to think of the fat girl at school who tried to kiss him at a dance a year ago, just to calm himself down.

mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers