I Vacation with Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it, George, I love it. I love the way you eat my pussy." That was what Liz told me and she proved she meant it by ramming her pussy into my face and smearing me with her incredibly delectable juices, but mostly she was just moaning, with her moans trailing off into whimpers. Her voice and her pussy weren't the only ways Liz expressed her intense enjoyment of what I was doing. Both her head and her upper body thrashed around on the bed while her heels drummed on my back as her enjoyment grew closer to ecstacy.

It reached ecstacy when I probed my tongue under her clit hood to caress her charming and engorged clit. "Suck my clit. Suck my clit. I wanna cum. Suck my clit", Liz begged me. By then, Liz's pussy had been thrust even more fully into my face by the flexing of her thigh muscles, and her hips were swiveling under my face, thrusting her legs back and forth over my shoulders. The time was right for Liz to cum for the second time.

My tongue was already under her clit hood so I engulfed the area in my mouth and sucked on it. My tongue continued to caress Liz's adorable love button while I sucked on it, with my lips forming a seal. Her pussy jummed into my face with her juices being smeared on my chin, when she trilled "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Suck my clit! I'm cumming!", and her hands and legs again imprisoned my head as her whole body bouunced and thrashed on the bed. She held me tightly because she wanted me to keep sucking on her clit and my arms around her thighs held her tightly because I also wanted to keep her clit in my mouth so I could suck on it and caress it with my tongue. Sucking and licking is what I did until Liz arched her back and jammed her pussy into my face for the last time as she climaxed. Her hands and legs released their grip on my head as she relaxed on the bed, her arms sprawled at her sides. Liz's legs were still across my shoulders but with no strength. In a few minutes she would regain her strength but for now, she was in a total state of relaxation, with a blissful smile on her face. Liz's delicious cum juice tempted me with its delightful fragrance so I licked up some of it but left enough so it could perform its natural function.

It is a matter of sexual etiquette for a man to clean off his face after eating a pussy if there is any liklihood of kissing, so I went to the bathroom to wash mine. It was covered with Liz"s wonderful juice and I licked of what I could and scrubbed the rest off with a washcloth. When I returned from the bathroom, Liz was still smiling, especially when she saw my clean face, and she had regained some control of her limbs. I lay down beside her on my side and we embraced and kissed, long and deeply. When we broke off the kiss, Liz said to me "You are wonderful, and I love you even more. Nobody has ever done that for me the way you did." After another long, deep kiss, Liz continued: "and I want to do the same kind of thing for you." With my cooperation, she rolled me onto my back, sat up, took my stiff cock in one hand and my balls in another, and started licking my balls.

Liz didn't lick my balls very long, but switched her attentions to my cock and started licking on it like a lollipop, first up the underside and then the sides and top. Then she licked around the ridge, kissed it and slowly enveloped it in her mouth. She stroked her mouth up and down a few times, then took my cock out of her mouth, kissed it again and said "I really like this in my mouth but I will like it a lot better in my pussy. Do you have a condom? I hope you like to be on top because I am still too weak to fuck any other way." I handed Liz a condom and she unwrapped it, rolled it on my cock, and lay back down with her legs spread for me.

With my cock ready and Liz's pussy still dripping wet, I knelt between her thighs again, then moved forward with my weight on my hands and knees. Liz guided the tip of my cock into her pussy and cooed with pleasure when I pushed the first inch in. With a few more short thrusts, my cock was imbedded all the way in her wet pussy. I curled my arms under hers so the weight of my upper body was supported by my forearms and very little of my weight was on Liz. Her legs were around mine and and her arms were around my neck. Liz was already cooing pleasurably as her pussy was filled with my cock. Our faces were within kissing range; therefore I kissed her and began slowly stroking my cock in and out of her pussy.

What I liked about the missionary position that Liz and I were using was the intimacy of the full body contact and the way our faces were so close together, allowing us to kiss or whisper intimate things to each other. "Liz, I really love you", I said as I thrust my cock slowly and deeply into her pussy and she fucked her pussy back to meet me. "I think I have ever since I saw you struggling with your baggage on the airplane. You looked so vulnerable that I couldn't resist you."

I stroked my cock in again and again, and Liz matched my strokes before she replied "I think I started to fall in love with you when you told me about your Aunt Bid. I have no idea why but I did. Oooo, that felt really good."

"That" had been my changing my stroke so my cock had dragged strongly against Liz's clit. It felt really good to me too and I would be stroking like that later but neither of us wanted to cum too soon so I would just stroke in and out, making nice, restful love. Liz was regaining her strength, though, and might have other ideas.

As a matter of fact, she did. As I punged my cock into Liz's pussy, she flexed her legs that were around my legs to respond with her pussy but she wanted to be more active. After moving her legs so they were around my hips, Liz sugggested she wanted to do more work. "How do you mean?" I asked her.

"I'll show you. Get on your hands and knees." When I did, Liz kept her arms tightly around my neck and her legs tightly around my hips so she was hanging from me and I was supporting all her weight. Once I was in position, she started swinging from me, pushing with her thighs against my hips and her arms against her shoulders. After I caught on to her rhythm, I matched her swings, rocking forward to thrust my cock into her pussy as she swung back. In unison, she swung and I rocked and we could feel my cock rubbing against her clit on every stroke, both back and forth. I murmurred my pleasure on every stroke while Liz moaned hers and we made an erotic duet.

But this is a rather tiring position to use. Liz still hadn't completely regained her strength and I could feel the strain on my back so when Liz whispered "This is too tiring. Let me drop and then come back down to me", I murmurred my assent. She lowered herself until her shoulders were on the bed and then I, still plunging my cock in and out of her wet pussy, lowered myself and slid my arms under hers until I rested on my knees and forearms again. Once Liz put her arms back around my neck and her legs back around my legs, we were in the same position we had been in. On the next stroke of my cock into her pussy, she thrust her pussy back to meet me, and we kissed, which we hadn't been able to do either.

We continued like this, cock and pussy meeting with a squshing sound because Liz continued lubricating, while we kissed and whispered endearments to each other. Nobody else was around to hear us but we were so close together that the intimacy of whispering seemed right. Finally, Liz whispered to me "I love your cock in my pussy but I need more on my clit."

When I heard that, I shifted my position slightly forward so my cock entered her pussy at a slightly different angle, more downward, and slid back upward at the same angle, and I increased he speed slightly. This angle caused my cock and Liz's clit to have more contact as I stroked in and out and Liz, after a few strokes, matched my speed and met me with her pussy. "Oooo, that's better", she said. "I really love the way that feels. My clit really loves it too", and I felt another burst of lubrication.

After many more strokes at the new angle and speed, Liz whispered to me "You're going to make me cum and I love it. And I love you." Because I could feel my own climax building, I increased the speed of my strokes, and was rewarded by more lubrication from Liz and by her murmurring to me "Oooo, yeah. Yeah. Like that. Ooooo, that's so good. I love it. I love it." She fucked back faster and faster to meet me and my own climax continued to build.

"Ooooo, Yes, I'm cumming. Fuck me I'm cumming", was the next thing I heard from Liz, and I could feel her legs tightening around mine and her nails digging into my back. I slid even farther forward and started plunging my cock into her pussy even faster, and I could feel it scraping firmly against her clit, while Liz thrust her pussy back even harder against me. "Oh, fuck me good. Fuck me good", she babbled and that is just what I did until she climaxed, arching her back and slamming her pussy against me. With a few more strokes, I climaxed and ejaculated into my condom.

We lay together, tired and content, me on top of Liz, her arms gently hugging me and her legs relaxed on the bed while I could feel my cock softening in her pussy. "I love you, my sweetheart. Or is that redundant?", I whispered to her.

"Who cares? I really like to hear it. I like to say it too, 'I love you'."

After my cock slipped out of Liz's pussy, followed by a gush of her fresh juices, I lifted myself off her and we both lay facing each other. "I hope you enjoyed your package", she said.

"I certainly did. I enjoyed the unwrapping and I really enjoyed the contents. And, hope to keep enjoying the contents for a long, long time, because I love them so."

"I'm glad. Can you turn off the lights? I'm too tired to move."

I was tired too but I struggled to my feet, went and turned off the lights. After I removed my condom and tossed it into the toilet bowl I returned to the bed with Liz. We lay in the dark, hugging, kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other until we both drifted into peaceful, happy sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to a very pleasant sensation. Liz had gotten up earlier and put on her nightie and then had apparently discovered my morning wood and was happily and slowly sucking it in and out of her mouth. For about a minute I watched her slowly bobbing her head up and down as my cock slipped in and out between her lips, and I could feel her tongue caressing my shaft while it was in her mouth. I was enjoying the sight and, especially the feel, of her mouth pleasuring my cock and itself when I pushed her nightie up onto her back and smelled her delectable pussy. Liz was kneeling beside me while she sucked my cock, and her pussy was less than a foot from my face so I reached up and took hold of her leg and tried to lift it over and on to the other side of me. Liz felt what I was doing and knew what I wanted so she lifted her leg over and then straightened her legs out into the 69 position. I swept the nightie out of the way and moved my face in close and enjoyed Liz's pussy.

The aroma of her pussy was incredible, musky and highly erotic and she could probably tell the difference by how my cock got even harder in her mouth from the delightful fragrance. The marvelous aroma of a warm, wet pussy in the morning is one of the most delightful and erotic turnons that exists. I started by pushing my tongue into her wet love hole and sucking out the juices there, then probing under the edge of that lovely, pink hole. The next place my tongue ventured was the outer pussy lip, licking from its origin to the point where the outer lip and its inner mate are close. There, I probed my tongue into the seam betwen the two luscious lips, and thoroughly licked both surfaces. I could already feel Liz's pussy fucking down into my face and smell delectable fresh juices being produced.

Slowly and thoroughly, I licked all the way to the end of the inner lip, and then my tongue caressed Liz's clit hood, causing her pussy to fuck harder into my face and to produce more delicious juice. Because I wanted to bring Liz slowly to climax, I didn't spend too much time licking her clit hood just then, and I stayed away from her clit, but licked down the other inner pussy lip, probing again between this inner lip and its outer mate. When I reached the end of the inner lip, I sucked the fresh juices from Liz's love hole and then squirmed my tongue in, enjoying the taste and the texture.

By this time, Liz had stopped sucking my cock, preferring to concentrate on what my mouth was doing to her pussy. That was fine with me because I also preferred to concentrate on her pussy, but she was still gently holding my cock in her fingers, and sometimes she would lick or kiss it, much like saying good morning to a friend.

Because I considered Liz's pussy to be a friend, and a very dear one, I was also licking and kissing it. The upper edge of her sweet love hole is directly under her adorable clit, and I licked her there and stimulated her cute love button, so her cooing turned to pleasurable moans. Her pussy fucked even harder into my face and produced more of its delicious juices, which I eagerly consumed. When I saw her thighs turn outward, presenting her pussy more fully to my mouth, I realized Liz was already close to cumming, and it was time for me to concentrate on her clit.

Before I started sucking on her clit, I probed my tongue under Liz's clit hood and caressed the precious love button sheltering there. All I could hear from Liz after I started licking her clit were moans, ending in whimpers, and I could feel her body squirming on top of me, with her hips swiveling, thrusting her legs past my face, rubbing her soft thighs against my face. I was glad I had shaved late last night, because I didn't give her any whisker burn. After I pleasured my taste buds on the delicious fresh juices in Liz's pussy, I clamped my mouth onto her adorable clit and started sucking. As I sucked, my tongue massaged the top and sides of the charming love button.

For several minutes, I continued sucking and licking on Liz's clit, while her body thrashed around on top of me, and her pussy jammed itself onto my face and flooded my nose with the fragrant pussy juices. I heard Liz croon "Oh,God, I'm cumming. Suck my clit, I'm cumming" and her pussy rammed even harder into my face while her thighs squeezed my cheeks. Because I was pinned under Liz's beautiful pussy, which was exactly where I wanted to be, with my hands holding her against me while she rocked sideways and back and forth on top of me, I kept my mouth firmly on her clit. My lips formed a seal while I sucked, and my tongue caressed Liz's clit until she climaxed with a spasm of her whole body. I sucked some of the delicious juices out of her pussy but I left enough because I thought that the next thing Liz would do would be to mount me.

I was right. After lying on top of me for a few minutes, Liz took my cock back into her mouth for a few strokes, then I saw her reaching for one of the condoms on the night stand. After a soft tearing noise while she opened it, I could feel her rolling the condom onto my cock. Then she moved around until she was straddling me, keeping one hand on my hard cock and holding her nightie out of the way. "George, I really love what your mouth does for my pussy but I love what your cock does even more", she said, then she leaned forward and put the tip of my cock into her wet love hole.

Liz rocked backand forth a few times until my cock was deep inside her then lay on top of me, with her legs stretched outside of mine, and this time I hugged my arms around her, after caressing her lovely ass and hips. "You were on top last night so it's my turn now", she murmurred, and then started moving slowly forward and back on top of me so my cock slid in and out of her wet pussy. After the first few strokes I started thrusting my cock in to meet her, for greater penetration. "Oooo, George, I love that. You can keep doing that all day."

"You're the one doing it", I told her. "And I love what your'r doing." Then I bent my legs at the knees, spreading Liz's legs more and allowing m to put my cock in slightly farther.

"Ahh, that's even better. Get your cock all the way in me."

And, that's just what I did. As Liz slid forward, I drew my cock back, and when she back to impale herself on my cock, I thrust forward into her pussy for maximum penetration. At every stroke she cooed contentedly and I sighed happily. Besides the incredible pleasure of stroking my cock in and out of Liz's pussy, I was loving running my hands on her lovely body. Her ass is sexy and curvaceous and her skin is soft and smooth, and naked, it is a tactile pleasure. With my hands over her nightie, and caressing her voluptuous body through the silky fabric, it is an even greater pleasure.

But by far the greatest pleasure was having Liz slide back and forth on top of me and feeling my cock go all the way into her hot, wet pussy. Almost as great were her moans of pleasure because her cooing had changed to moans as we continued to make slow, sensuous love. "George, she whispered to me. I love you and I love what your cock is doing for my pussy but I need more on my clit."

After she said that, Liz changed her stroke so she raised her hips when my cock was all the way inside her, causing the top of my cock to rub more firmly on her clit. The new sensation was even better but I also knew that both of us would cum that much more quickly, but still not for a while. We continued with this new stoke, with Liz, and now me moaning and sighing with pleasure.

"I'm getting ready to cum", she told me. "I will have to speed this up." Then she increased the speed of stroking her pussy back onto my cock and raising her hips. I matched her again, and I could feel my climax building. "Oooo, that's so good", she whispered. "I'm almost ready to cum."

"Okay, Liz. I will cum right after you do."

After that exchange, Liz increased her speed again, driving her pussy back to envelop my cock, and then up, for the greatest contact between her clit and my cock. She was no longer moaning now, just whimpering, and I was enjoying myself as much as she was. "Oh, God, I'm cumming", she crooned, and her movements became faster but less controlled than ever. As Liz started slamming her pussy onto my cock hard and fast, I thrust my cock into her and kept my hands on her ass to keep our strokes in unison.

She was sprawled on top of me, her weight no longer supported by her elbows, and I could feel her hips swiveling, giving her legs beside mine thrusting motion. I held onto Liz, and kept plunging my cock into her wet pussy as she moved to meet me. When Liz climaxed, she arched her back while her hips spasmed, then she lay still on top of me while I continued to jam my cock into her until I climaxed, ejaculating into my condom. After both of us were finished cumming, we lay happily together, Liz's almost naked body on to of my naked one, enjoying the afterglow of very satisfying love-making.

Eventually, of course, we had to get up. Checkout time was noon and our flight was in the late afternoon so we were in no real hurry. We didn't have to settle for washing each other's backs; we showered together and washed other front and back, and washing Liz's voluptuous body was high on the list of fun things I did on our trup, and having her wash me was almost as high on that same list. This time when she watched me shave, we were both naked and I was positive that what I had felt the previous morning had been her pubic hair, not her panties.

When I finished washing off the leftover shaving soap, we embraced in the bathroom, and I felt Liz's naked, sexy body full length against my equally naked body, and if I had taken my Viagra that morning, we probably would have missed our flight. We didn't though. After enjoying breakfast together, we had our bags brought down and Liz drove us to the airport, with me practically sitting on her lap. She checked in the rental car without incident and on the flight to San Francisco, we were like honeymooners, discussing the life we would have together, and happily ever after things.