I Volunteered for This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I remembered it all just like it was yesterday. The memories flooded into my mind as I sat in the lab's recliner wired to the VR system. Each memory triggered progressively stronger and clearer sensations. I could feel the weight of our luggage on my shoulders, the hard floor beneath my flip-flops, and the subtle, stomach churning drop of the elevator as it stopped on our floor. My mind created the sound of the door opening and the creak of the bed beneath us as we fucked wildly. I heard Sharon's moans of pleasure as she came wetly while I sucked her clit. I could feel her soft, warm skin against mine. I felt our deep connection. It was so incredible, and felt so real that I wanted to cry.

I have no idea whether or not the researchers could see the giant erection that I must have had under the hospital gown. I felt it like I always had with my wife, so I'm sure that it must have been obvious. I didn't care whether the lab staff saw anything or not. Just like I didn't care whether or not I came sitting in that chair like I did during my memory. All I cared about was that I could feel, taste, smell and hear Sharon, every bit of her, all over every part of me; not just on my skin, but deep down in my soul. I was aroused in my body, in my mind, and in my heart. I felt the same spark of electricity that she had always given me. I wanted more.

***

I thought about the afternoon Sharon took me on a shopping trip to a local adult toy store. She started it off by putting a cockstrap on me so that my cock and balls bulged out against the thin gym pants I'd put on at her request. Then she not so innocently paraded me around the store, enjoying my unease at being stared at by the clerk and other shoppers. My wife knew that with her silent encouragement while she shopped for a butt plug for us to share, that I would come to enjoy the exhibitionistic experience. Like always, she had been right. By the time she finished and found what she wanted, I was happily strolling the aisles with my pants obviously tented over my erection, knowing and enjoying the fact that anybody who cared to look could get an eye-full. We both laughed about it in the car on the way back home. The sex we had that night using her new purchase was mind blowing.

Immobile in the lab, I felt the brush of those same nylon gym pants against my cock and the warm wetness of her mouth as she engulfed my aching hardon during one of her amazing blowjobs. In the VR world I could not see anything other than unending grayness and flashes of light, but when she pressed the vibrating butt plug into me in my memory, in the lab I felt every inch of it slide into me, filling me up, just like it had that evening. I remembered how good it felt to trust Sharon with that kind of intimate vulnerability. My heart soared and I wanted even more. I was determined to get more. I concentrated on that night and began to see more bright lights flashing, and hear more sounds fill my ears. My skin was on fire in a most pleasant way. My heart raced.

****

"I loooove fucking your ass!"

I heard Sharon grunt in pleasure as her hips slapped against my naked rear while she stroked her strap-on deep into me. My head was swirling, my butt arched high in the air. I was in a world of ecstasy.

We had discovered the mutual joy of pegging and it was part of our sex life. There's not a homosexual bone in my body, and I have no interest in getting close to any cock other than my own, but I did love being fucked by my wife. I thought about this as she thrust her big, blue strap on dildo deep into me. I groaned out loud in pleasure.

The sensations from stimulating all the sensitive nerves around my anus, the coldness of the lube, and the pressure and fullness as she penetrated me were wonderful. What brought the experience to the level of bliss though, was far more than just the physical feelings. Opening myself in that way, wanting her to do things to me that most guys would think of as weird or degrading, trusting her completely, was unbelievable. I knew that she enjoyed how the double ended dildo rubbed on her clit and G spot as she plunged it deep into me. I also knew that Sharon savored taking me as hers, being in control, "running the fuck" as she described it. I could hear and feel the incredible pleasure that she got fucking me and I loved giving myself over to her. Sharon's delight magnified my own each time I received one of her thrusts, heard her grunts, and felt her shivers of satisfaction. It was the intimacy of that shared lust and pleasure that defined our relationship. Each time we made love, gently and sweet, or hard and wild, I felt that unfathomable connection with my love.

"Yes! Yes!" I moaned, urging her on.

"Tell me what you want," she hissed through gritted teeth as I felt her sweaty skin slide over my upturned rear. "Tell me how badly you want it and I'll let you cum."

Sharon was in full control. She teased me, letting me know that she could deliver on her promise. From behind me she slid her hand just one time down the length of my throbbing hard cock, slick with the lube that was dripping down from my ass. Her touch on me was like water hitting a hot frying pan. I instantly boiled anew with lust and desire.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I shouted.

Where was I, in the lab or back in our living room bent over the sofa? I didn't know or care. I couldn't really see anything. My vision was nothing but grayness and flashes of intense color. Was it the lab VR system, or was it that our intense sex made blood flow to my groin instead of my brain. It didn't matter and I didn't care which was the truth. I felt Sharon smile. She was elated to be in control, on the verge of her orgasm, running the fuck.

I felt Sharon grind powerfully into me and knew that the strap-on was rubbing hard on her clit the way she liked it when she was on the edge. Her fingers dug cruelly into my hip as she pulled me back into her, thrusting even more deeply into me. With her other hand, she reached around and wrapped her fingers around my turgid cock. I gasped. It felt so good.

"Cum with me! Cum with me now!" she commanded as she pumped my cock in sync with her thrusts.

I felt the release of Sharon's orgasm at the same time that I felt my own. I was flying, ecstatic, jubilant, enraptured as the cum spurted out of me and she shuddered hard into me. Her own wet cum streamed out of her pussy, past the dildo and ran in rivulets down my ass. We stayed pressed rigidly against each other as our mutual climax faded and we gulped air. It was amazing. I never felt so happy, so connected to her.

***

"Umm. Is everything okay?" I heard Dr Phillips voice distantly through the ear plugs, shattering my memories in the gray fog of the VR system.

"Yeah, Yeah," I said. "It's pretty intense." I croaked.

"Must be," was all he said in reply. "You okay to keep going?"

"Yes. Yes please," I said. I'm sure that the desperate desire in my voice was obvious. I didn't care. I wanted to be back with Sharon in my memories and feel everything.

"Ok," he said and in my mind I rushed back to my virtual world.

I thought about our last trip to the Caribbean. We had gone to an adults-only all-inclusive resort in Mexico. It catered to "lifestylers", otherwise known as swingers. Even though we were completely monogamous, we enjoyed the sensual atmosphere of the beautiful beachfront location. In designated spots at the resort open, public sex was not only allowed, but actually encouraged. The roof top Jacuzzi lounge was one of those spots. I smiled and remembered. In an instant I was back there.

***

It was very late in the evening and we'd spent hours dancing in the disco. We were both a little drunk, Sharon more than me, but we were able to climb up the steep stairs to the outdoor hot tub lounge. We headed straight to one of the queen-sized beds positioned around the edge of the decking, each of us shedding our clothes along the way. Most of the beds were occupied by naked couples actively fucking or sucking each other. We found one empty bed, sandwiched between two others that were filled with multiple couples engaged in loud full-on group sex, and flopped onto the it. At first it felt like we were in our own world of carnal pleasure. But before long I realized that everyone was watching each other; being voyeur and exhibitionist at the same time. Sharon and I took turns orally pleasing each until she declared loudly, "I want it now."

I grabbed her hip feeling her hot, smooth skin in my hand, and flipped her over onto her knees so she was resting on her elbows. Sharon's firm, luscious butt was high in the air. I slapped it hard feeling the same sting on my palm that I'd delivered to her skin. We both grinned at the mix of pain and pleasure. I knelt behind her and could see her pussy, swollen and very wet glistening in the dim light. I could smell the lust literally dripping out of her. I was paralyzed for a second taking in the incredibly erotic sight and smell of my wife like that, as sexual action churned all around us. The music pounded out of the bar's loudspeakers and the bass thumped in my chest. Only a few feet away, across the lounge decking, I could see people crammed into the nearby hot tub, and hear them socializing as they watched us and the others satisfying our carnal urges.

Sharon wiggled her ass at me and growled loudly, "I said now!"

I wanted her so bad. I wanted to bury my hard, aching cock as deep into her as I could and connect myself to her in that special way. I wanted my wife to feel the depth of my passion as I slammed hard and fast into her the way that she liked; the slap of my skin against hers while my cock stretched and filled her pussy. I wanted to feel her push her rear back against me and hear her moan with delight each time I penetrated her. I wanted to hear Sharon groan with frustration and need as my cock pulled almost all the way out, and I hesitated for just a moment at her entrance making her wonder if I'd fill her again with my hardness or leave her empty and wanting.

I leaned forward and ran my hand over Sharon's labia. I was rewarded with her warm wetness on my fingers. I loved how wet she got for me. I thrust a finger deep into her tight pussy, teasing her again before filling her up with my cock.

"Ooooh!" she moaned joining the chorus of sexual sounds coming from all around us. "Do me now!" she growled again. "Right now!"

I positioned the tip of my rigid cock against her hot, swollen opening.

"Now! Now! Fuck me now!" Sharon demanded sounding like she was on the verge of losing control.

I thrust forward hard, burying my pole deep into her. I felt and heard my hips slap against her ass just the way we both wanted as I crashed into her over and over again. Our moans rose above the noise of the crowd.

I felt the stars whirl over my head in the cool night. I could taste the smell of her sex on my tongue, feel her loud moans in my ears, and see her crazy lust as we fucked with wild abandon. All my senses blended together, mixed up in a glorious, nonsensical way. It should have been disturbing, or at least disorienting. But it wasn't. It all fit. I was enraptured by the swirl of sensations and emotions that welled up from deep within me. I am in love. I'm so connected to my love. It's all love. It's all ...

***

I heard a loud sizzle through the foam ear plugs just seconds before the smell of ozone from an electrical disaster wiped away my VR world. Once more I felt pain all over my body, this time distinctly coming from each of the many electrodes attached to me.

"Something is very wrong," I thought.

Then I was in a panic. "I want back. Take me back!" I thought. "I need to feel her next to me. I have to feel her!" I was screaming inside my brain.

The pain grew more intense. I felt the wires being yanked off me furiously by the lab techs. I knew that the VR system was crashing.

"Noooo!" I thought. "Not yet."

"It will be okay," I heard Sharon say soothingly "Everything will be okay." I smiled and lapsed into unconsciousness.

****

"We think that there's a major problem with the software as well as the hardware," Dr Phillips said after I woke up. I could see small superficial burns marks all over my skin where the electrodes had been attached, and I'd bitten my tongue. Other than that, I wasn't injured in any way. I could still feel Sharon inside me and it made me less empty than I had been. I smiled happily for the first time in a very long while.

"The whole thing just went haywire about fifteen minutes into the experiment," he continued

"That's it?" I thought to myself. "It seemed like days to me."

"We knew that it was doing something to you. We could see your, umm, reaction. But it certainly wasn't what we were expecting," he said.

"We didn't get much good data out of it. You said it was intense. Can you tell us anything else?" he asked.

I thought hard about how to answer him. How could I possibly describe the joy of actually feeling my love next to me and reconnecting our bond in that intimate and personal way. Was it too much, too personal? Would he believe me? Would he believe that my wife had returned to me in the VR world and were still with me right now in some mysterious way? There was no way he wouldn't think that I was crazy.

"There definitely were sensations, touch, and taste. Those were pretty clear. It seemed like I could hear pretty well, but there wasn't much that I 'saw'. Like you said, that was kind of like a dream," I said. "Some of it was good and some of it was bad. I can't be more specific than that. I'm sorry." I kept my comments short and vague. In my mind I could still feel Sharon's electric touch and I clung tightly to that.

"When you get it fixed, I'd be happy to help you test it again." I felt my body stir at the thought of feeling her against me again. I smiled. "Be sure to call me."

12