I Voyeur Ch. 01-04

Story Info
Spying on unsuspecting females.
6.9k words
4.11
22k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2023
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_I_929
Big_I_929
66 Followers

Prologue – Lingerie Shop

Our next door neighbor, Madge, owned the Lingerie Shop in my home town. When her son graduated from High School, she asked if I would like his job which was a combo stock boy/janitor. Being a teenager in the early 1960's, I jumped at the chance to make $15/week. The first week I worked with Madge's son learning all the duties. I was also given the rules, the main one being if someone wanted to try items on, I was to go down to the basement and wait for the all clear sign – flicking the basement lights on and off.

It was during one of these times a couple weeks after I started that my journey into a voyeuristic lifestyle began. I was folding boxes when the light in the workroom burned out. As I turned to open the door, I noticed a faint beam of light hitting the wall near the far corner of the workroom. After getting the ladder and changing the light bulb, I set the ladder up in the corner where I saw the light and climbed up to investigate. When I got my head between the floor joists, I noticed about a one inch hole in the floor. Climbing up one more rung, I put my eye to the hole. My heart started pounding and my dick became as hard as steel when I realized that from here, I could see directly into the two dressing rooms. This is going to be a fun job, I thought to myself as I climbed back down the ladder, I'll finally get to see real live tits instead of those in books and magazines.

I wish I could give more details.

Chapter 1 – The Apartment Part 1

The following September I started college and due to a mix up, I wasn't able to live in the dorms but had to live in an apartment off campus. The apartment was on the third floor of an old Victorian house which was owned by two sisters, Lisa and Jean, in their late twenties or early thirties. The only access was by a set of steps at the back of the house the first set led to a porch on the second floor and after you walked across the porch there was a second set that led to a porch on the third floor. Even though the apartment had its own bathroom, it only had a tub and no shower, it also didn't have any laundry facilities. The sisters were kind enough to allow me to use their washer and dryer in the basement and also the shower in their bathroom, giving me a key to the back door since they were almost always gone on the weekends spending it at their uncle's cabin in the mountains.

On Tuesday after I had moved in around 9:00 in the evening, I was sitting on the back porch of my apartment, browsing the houses behind me with my binoculars, looking for any windows that didn't have the shades drawn, when I noticed light shining on the fence that separated the yard from the alley way. Sitting down on the steps, I leaned forward and peered between the railings and noticed a small frosted window that was open about an inch or so where the light was coming from. Even though I hadn't been in Lisa and Jean's house, I figured that this must be their bathroom since it was directly under the one in my apartment. My heart was pounding as I hoped to see one of my landlady's naked bodies. I watched intently for about 15 minutes but saw nothing more than a hand reaching for the soap or shampoo that was on the window sill.

Disappointed, I went back to scoping out the neighboring houses for another hour or so without any luck before going inside and to think about how I might be able to use this to my advantage. For the next two nights, I noticed that the bathroom light came on within a few minutes of 9:00PM and guessed that one of them was a creature of habit and had the same routine each night.

Friday night while I was eating dinner, there was a knock on my door. When I answered it, it was Lisa and she proceeded to tell me that she and Jean were leaving early Saturday and wouldn't be back until around 6 or so on Sunday and I could do my laundry while they were gone. I thanked her and told her to have fun. Saturday morning I got up around 10 AM and looked out the front window. Seeing that their car was gone, I grabbed my towel, washcloth, toiletries and laundry and went downstairs figuring I'd shower first then start washing my clothes. While in the shower, I checked out the window and much to my dismay, there was no easy way of seeing my landladies in their birthday suits since the bottom of the window was a couple inches above my head and they were much shorter than me. The only way I would have been able to see them through the window was to remove some of the floor boards from the porch of my apartment and I didn't think that would be a good idea.

After throwing a load of clothes in the washer, I decided to do a little exploring, see if they wore sexy underwear, what size bras they wore, had any "toys" to please themselves and if they left any dirty panties lying around for me to use to masturbate with since that was by second biggest perversion but that's another story I hope to write about in the future. While snooping around in Lisa's room, I noticed that there was a window to her bedroom above the chest where she kept her underwear that looked out to the steps that led to my apartment and had slat type blinds that were raised up about an inch or so above the frame of the window. The slats were also slightly open and with the way they were positioned, if they were open slightly more, I could see the top of the steps. 'Yes" I thought to myself, if I open them slightly more I could see her when she would get clean ones out, hopefully when she was bare assed naked. I adjusted them so they were a little more open and also raised the blind so there was about 2 inches of glass showing thinking that maybe I could sneak down the steps and kneel down below the window and peek in on her like that.

Later that evening, I decided to check out my handiwork and went downstairs. I turned on a light in Lisa's bedroom and then hurried back up the steps to see how much I could see. I first stopped at the window, looked in and could see the entire room including the full length mirror on the wall across from the window. I also noticed I could see through the door and into Jean's bedroom on the other side of the hall but all I could see was her dresser. Climbing the steps, I sat down on the top one and from that vantage point, I could the far side of her bed. If I moved down a step I got a better view of her bed, the side I assumed she slept on since there was only one pillow and I could see it. Moving down another step, I could see her underwear chest. Hurrying back downstairs, I returned to Lisa's room and opened the slats a tiny bit more, turned out the lights and returned to await their return.

I was watching TV Sunday evening when the phone rang. Thinking it was my mother, I answered it saying, "Hi Mom, how you doing?"

"It's not your mom, Mac, it's Lisa. I wanted to let you know that we're back and that tomorrow is trash day and if you have any garbage to bring it down and place it in the trash cans by the gate. Also, could you do us a favor, just before you moved in we had a roof leak repaired that was over the kitchen. Since it hasn't rained since and it supposed to storm tonight, could you let us know if it's still leaking?" Lisa requested.

"Will do." I replied and gathered up my trash and went down to put it in the trash cans.

On my way back up the steps as I neared the top of the first landing, I noticed a little bit of light shining through the window to Lisa's bedroom. It was faint enough that I knew it had to be coming from Jean's bedroom. Very quietly I crawled across the porch and peeked into the window. I was right, the light was on in Jeans room but couldn't see anyone. I was just about to go back up to my apartment to wait or Lisa to go to bed when I saw Jean step up to her dresser. Because of the blinds being open only a couple inches, all I could see of Jean was from a little above her waist down to below her knees. She was wearing a pair of shorts with a top that came down to about the middle of her ass and man what a nice ass it was. I began stroking my cock through my shorts when I saw her reach down and grab the bottom of her top and start pulling it up.

Holy fuck I thought, she's going to get undressed. Turning slightly toward me, she reached over and opened the clothes hamper and tossed in her top. Her hand then disappeared again and I saw her wiggling a little. This time when she opened the hamper, she tossed her bra in it. I was now hard as steel and was hoping she'd continue undressing where she stood as I reached inside the leg of my shorts and freed my cock to the warm evening air. I slowly stroked myself as I watched her unbutton, unzip and slide her shorts down her plump legs. When they got to her knees, she released them and let them fall to the floor and I could see her stepping out of them. She stood there for a few seconds in her white granny panties rubbing her waist which I noticed had a red mark where the waistband of her shorts were.

Again turning toward me, she bent forward to pick up her shorts. I was mesmerized as I slowly watched her lovely big boobs come into view. Her nipples had to be an inch and a half long I thought as I stroked my shaft a little faster and fantasized about sucking on them. I was getting closer and closer to blowing my load, hoping she'd take her panties off and show me her pussy. I got my wish as I saw her hook her thumbs in the waist of her panties and started pushing them down. I almost chocked when I saw her pubic hair appear. Damn, that's has to be the hairiest pussy in the world I thought, it stuck out a good two inches from her tummy. I think I was correct because when she turned to completely face the window, her pussy hair was a big triangle that extended from her belly button down to the juncture of her thighs in a big black vee.

She's not a natural blond I laughed to myself as she picked up her panties and tossed them in the hamper. Suddenly she turned facing away from me and bent at the waist, her pretty ass pointing right at me as she reached for something. I could barely make out her pussy lips through the dense jungle of hair. I couldn't hold out any longer and my cock erupted splattering my load on the aluminum siding. After catching my breath, I made my way back up to my apartment to wait for Lisa to go to bed. I was disappointed because for the next couple weeks, Lisa would grab her pajamas and underwear and go into the bathroom to shower, coming back into the bedroom fully clothed in pajamas that covered her entire body.

Even though it was the beginning of October, the weatherman was calling for some unbearably hot temperatures for the next 10 days, mid 90's during the day, upper 70's during the night. The first night of the heat wave, I was sitting on the steps waiting for Lisa to go to bed, still hoping to see her naked. Over the past few weeks I had opened the slats on the blinds a little more and now had a better view of her bedroom. It was almost 9:30 and Lisa still had not come to bed, I was just about to call it a night and go back inside when the light came on in her bedroom. Leaning forward, I saw that she was still dressed in her work clothes and staggering a little before sitting down on the bed.

She must have had one too many I laughed to myself as I watched her struggling to unbuckle the straps on her high heels. When she finally succeeded, she kicked them off and attempted to stand up. After three times of raising up only to fall back onto the bed, she was finally able to get to her feet. I watched as she wobbled, reaching behind her back and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor. My heart beat faster as I began rubbing my hardening cock through my shorts as her pink pantied ass came into view. Nice but not as nice as Jean's I was thinking as I continued stroking myself while watching her fumble with the buttons on her blouse before shrugging it off and tossing it toward the hamper. She was really swaying back and forth as she reached behind her back to unsnap her bra. When she finally got in undone, Lisa fell backward onto the bed and removed the bra, exposing her lovely boobs to my peeping eyes. Reaching into the legband of my shorts, I freed my throbbing dick to the warm humid air and stroked it slowly as I watched Lisa massage the underside of her tits where I could barely make out a red mark left by the underwire. Her tits looked slightly bigger than Jean's even though Lisa's bra size was 36B as opposed to Jean's 36C. Her nipples weren't as long but way fatter.

Lisa laid there as I continued stroking my hard-on slowly not wanting to come just yet, praying that she'd take off her panties. My prayers were answered when I saw her hook her thumbs inside the waist of her panties and lifting her butt slid them down. I stared intently as they went lower expecting to see the same type of hairy bush as Jean's. Holy shit I screamed to myself when I noticed that she was completely shaved and I could barely make out her slit. I was stroking myself faster when she got up and staggered toward the window. I leaned back so that Lisa wouldn't see me and heard her open the window. I leaned forward again and lucky I was because just then Lisa stumbled backward and fell on her back on the bed, her legs flying up and spread wide giving me a perfect view of her hairless womanhood. I couldn't hold back any longer, my balls sucking up tight as my cum rushed up my shaft and blasted out of my dick head at what felt like the speed of light. I sat there for a couple more minutes staring at Lisa's naked body lying motionless on the bed wishing I had a camera that could take pictures in the dark without a flash.

The next two nights were different but nothing special, because of the heat Lisa slept in her bra and panties. The next night after watching Lisa strip down to her bra and panties, I went inside to watch some TV. I was about to go to bed when for some unknown reason I went outside. I was surprised to see a faint light still shining on the fence so I sat down on the steps to investigate. When I leaned forward, I almost had a heart attack, Lisa was laying on top of the covers, with only her panties on, reading a book with just a small light on next to the bed. The shocking part and what caused me to get instantly hard was that while reading she was playing with her tits, rubbing them, squeezing them twirling her fat hard nipple between her fingers.

I quickly fished my hard on out of my shorts and started stroking it as Lisa continued playing with her boobs. I nearly fell down the steps when Lisa put the book down on the night stand next to the bed and I saw her hand slide down across her stomach and start rubbing her mound through her panties for a little bit before quickly discarding them. I stroked myself faster when I saw her stick her finger in her mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds before returning it to her cunt and jamming it into her hole. I slowed my pace down to match hers, imagining it was my dick sliding in and out of her now glistening hole. Suddenly she started jamming her finger in her hole faster and faster, I also picked up my pace hoping that I would cum at the same time as Lisa did. It wasn't more than a minute later that her body started shaking uncontrollably, her head was thrashing back and forth, her hip bouncing up and down as her orgasm raced through her body causing me to cum so hard that I thought my balls were going to be sucked up my shaft and blasted out of my dick head. It took me about ten minutes to finally calm down before I went back inside. I'm going to have to find that book I thought as I fell asleep.

The weather started getting colder and my spying time on Lisa and Jean became less and less. It eventually ended when winter set in for two reasons, one being it was too damn cold to sit on the steps and two, Lisa hung a pair of heavy drapes on the window. When spring came, the drapes came down and I was back to watching my lovely landladies dressing and undressing and at least once a week Lisa would pleasure herself as I would jack off fantasizing I was flooding her pussy with my hot sticky cum. Also, with the return of spring came the return of their weekends at the cabin which again gave me free access to their place. It was the first weekend that they were gone that I struck gold on the Saturday morning after they left. With a load of clothes in the laundry, I was looking around Lisa's room, trying to find one of the books she read to see what turned her on so much.

As I was searching the bottom drawer of the chest next to her hamper, something caught the corner of my eye. Peeking out from behind the hamper was a shiny, bright pink pair of panties. Holy fuck, those are the panties she wore last night while she masturbated I thought to myself. Reaching down, I grabbed the panties and pulled them up to my nose to get a whiff of that wonderful aroma that a woman leaves in the gusset of her panties when she's been horny. As I sniffed Lisa's lovely scent, the crotch touched the tip of my nose. Hot damn, they're still damp I thought as I stuck out my tongue and lightly licked her leftover juices. I was so hard that I wanted to jack-off right then but I had a better thought as to how I would use them later. Stuffing them in the waistband of my shorts, I went down to the basement, gathered my laundry and headed back up to my apartment. After dropping the laundry on the bed, I went to the kitchen, ripped off a piece of plastic wrap and wrapped Lisa's panties up real tight to seal in the dampness and smell.

A couple weeks later, I was sitting on the porch reading the newspaper when Lisa came up the steps.

"Hey Mac, how you doing, everything okay?" she asked.

"Doing fine, no problems." I replied.

"I just wanted to let you know that we aren't going to the mountains this weekend, our niece is coming up from Virginia for a couple weeks but we'll be going to visit one of my other sisters on Sunday around 11 in the morning and be back around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. You can do your laundry then if you want. We will be going up next weekend though"

"Thanks for letting me know."

"One more thing, with school ending in a month or so, are you going to be leaving?" she inquired.

"I was going to talk to you about that. I am going to go home but if you and Jean don't mind, I'd like to keep the apartment and pay you rent even though I'm not staying here. So I don't have to look for a new place when I return in September."

"I don't have a problem but let me talk it over with Jean and I'll get back to you after my niece leaves." she said as she walked back downstairs.

Chapter 2 – The Apartment Part 2

Friday afternoon I was in daydream land as I started to open the gate to go around the back of the house when a car horn sounded almost causing me crap my pants.

"Don't go upstairs just yet." I heard Lisa shout as I turned around to see her start parking her car.

"Okay, I'll wait around back." I told her as I went around back and sat on the steps waiting for Lisa and Jean.

My eyes about popped out of my head when Lisa came around the corner with her arm around the waist of the most beautiful creature I had ever seen in my life. The young lady who I assumed was their niece was about 6 foot tall, flaming red hair, nice size tits and long beautiful legs that disappeared under a tiny jeans mini-skirt.

"Mac, this is our niece Lexi. Lexi, this is our tenant Mac." Said Jean.

"Nice to meet you Lexi." I said as I reached out to shake her hand hoping and praying I wouldn't embarrass myself by popping a hard-on.

"Nice to meet you Mac. Aunt Lisa has told me all about how great a tenant you are. Don't cause any problems like the last one and help them out when they ask." Lexi said as she shook my hand.

"No need to be embarrassed Mac. It's true." Jean teased as I felt my face and ears turn hotter as I blushed.

Big_I_929
Big_I_929
66 Followers
12