I Voyeur Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_I_929
Big_I_929
67 Followers

"Gotta run, too many Mountain Dews." I said as I ran up the steps hoping I wouldn't piss my pants.

"Hey Mac, maybe we could hang out some evening." Lexi shouted.

"Sound good to me." I shouted back as I flew through the door just making it into the bathroom with about two seconds to spare.

That night a few minutes before nine, I went outside to get ready for a possible Lisa masturbation show since this was one area when she didn't have a rigid schedule. When I got to the railing, I noticed the light from Lisa's bedroom shining on the fence. I hurriedly sat down on the steps hoping I hadn't missed Lisa. I was surprised when I leaned forward. On the bed was a closed suitcase and on top of it were a tiny white bra and even tinier white panties. Beside the suitcase was a t-shirt. Leaning forward some more, I noticed the light was on in the bathroom and then I heard the shower being turned on. My heart started racing and my cock got instantly hard as I realized that Lexi was in the shower and since her clothes were in the bedroom I was going to see this goddess in her birthday suit.

I kept leaning forward every minute or so, keeping an eye on the bathroom light waiting for it to turn off knowing it took about 5 seconds or so to walk from the bathroom to Lisa's bedroom. Just as I leaned forward, I noticed the light go off and quickly turned my attention to Lisa's bedroom silently counting in my head, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6 as I stroked my throbbing cock. Viola!!!!! I shouted silently as I watched Lexi enter the room with a towel wrapped around her torso and another around her head. I sat there mesmerized as I watched her reach for where she had tucked the towel inside itself just above her tits.

Reaching inside my shorts, I freed my steel hard shaft and continued slowly stroking its entire length. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as Lexi opened the towel, exposing her lovely body to my peering eyes. Her tits seemed very firm with light brownish-pink areoles and maybe ½" diameter pufy pink nipples. Letting my eyes travel further down her athletic body, I almost blew my wad when I saw her pretty little pussy that was shaved almost bare, with only a small tuft of red hair above the top of her tiny slit. I continued massaging my aching dick as I watched her dry her tits, seeing her nipples get hard as she rubbed them with the towel. I finally lost it, shooting my load of gooey sperm through the railing and splattering the siding next to the window when she was drying her pussy wishing that it was my tongue running between her pussy lips, lapping up the wetness. I continued spying until she finally finished drying herself off, put on her bra, panties and t-shirt, laid down on the bed and turned off the light.

The next Saturday, Lisa, Jean and Lexi went to the mountains for the weekend. While doing my laundry, I went up to Lisa's bedroom and opened the hamper. My eyes just about popped out of my head when, as I moved clothes around, I spotted a tiny pair of lime green panties that could only belong to Lexi. I quickly snatched them up, and held them to my nose. Breathing in deeply, I was in seventh heaven as I smelt the intoxicating aroma left on the panties by Lexi's juices.

Stuffing them In my pocket, I went down to the basement and finished my laundry before returning to my apartment to wrap up my newest treasure to use while masturbating when watching Lexi dry off after her shower during her stay. We never had a chance to hang out together during her stay.

Over the next three years, I watched Lisa, Jean and many of their co-workers and friends unknowingly expose their bodies to my voyeuristic eyes and must have splattered gallons of cum on the siding and porches.

During my junior year, Lisa introduced me to one of her co-workers daughter, Rita, who was my four years younger than me and a junior in high-school. We hit it off right away and less than a year after we graduated we got married.

Chapter 3 – First House The Neighbors Part 1

After Rita and I got married, we rented one-half of an old two-story duplex house in an old coal mining town. Our landlord, an elderly couple in their seventies lived in the other half. Our neighbor on the other side was a single mother, Mary who I guessed was in her forties, and her daughter Terry who was a senior in high school. Between our place and theirs was only a driveway and there was only about fifteen feet between us that led to a dilapidated garage.

One Saturday night, a few months after we moved in, Rita went back to her hometown to visit her parents. It was a warm summer night and since the house did not have whole house air-conditioning, only a couple window units in the bedrooms, I was sitting on the back porch listening to the ball game and having a beer a light come on in the second floor window of Mary & Terry's house. What really caught my attention was that the curtains were open and the shade was up about half way. Why hadn't I noticed this before I thought to myself as I ran into the house and scurried up the steps without turning on any lights, hoping that I wouldn't trip and injure myself in the darkness. When I got to the window of our middle bedroom, I knelt down and slowly lifted the blind slightly. Peering through the opening, I was looking into what had to be Terry's bedroom based on the décor. From this window, I was looking directly at her bed and I could also see her dresser against the wall on the right side of her window. After dropping the blind, I crawled to the other window in our bedroom. From this window I could still see a little bit of her bed, the door to the bedroom and another door which I figured to be a closet. The only thing I didn't see was a person.

I was about ready to leave when another light came on directly in front of the window I was sitting at. What I saw totally blew my mind. I was now looking directly into their bathroom with an old claw foot bathtub on the left and the toilet facing directly towards the window. I could see almost all of the tub except for the faucets and the entire toilet. The only thing I couldn't see was the sink which I figured was on the wall across from the tub and close to the window. Since our house sat a little higher than Mary and Terry's, I was actually looking down into the room so unless they were kneeling down at the window, they was no was they could see me. Next time, I'll have to remember to grab my binoculars, looking through them, it would feel like I'm right inside the room. I still had not seen a person, although I did see some shadows on the floor. I was about to give go back downstairs when someone wearing tight blue shots appeared in the window and bent over the tub. I assumed she was turning on the water since I couldn't see the faucets.

Yes, I thought to myself, going to see some tits and pussy as I reached in my shorts and pulled out my still soft cock. I was hoping that whoever it wouldn't pull the shades down and end my viewing pleasure. My wish was granted when she stood up, turned her back to me and grabbed the bottom of the top she was wearing and tossed in on the floor in front of her. Next I saw her white bra hit the floor beside her top. My heart was beating faster and my cock getting harder when she turned to face the window and I watched her unbutton and unzip her shorts. I massaged my throbbing shaft and balls as I watched her hook her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts and panties, slowly sliding them both down wiggling her hips back and forth.

I was still unsure if it was Mary or Terry since their builds were almost identical. I sat there mesmerized as her shorts and panties slowly made their way down past her hips exposing more and more of her flat tummy until finally I saw a little tuft of red hair appear. This must be Terry since Mary has dark brown hair I thought. Terry then turned her back to me and pushed her shorts and panties the rest of the way down her legs. It took all my willpower to keep myself from cumming when she bent over to pick up her the clothes at her feet, giving me a clear view of her puckered rosebud and bare little slit peeking at me from between her legs. After picking up the clothes, Terry disappeared from my view.

I took this opportunity to run to the bathroom and grab a towel to catch my load when I came. When I got back to the bedroom and lifted the blind again, my heart almost stopped as I spotted Terry sitting in the tub washing her firm looking tits paying particular attention to her hard pink nipples. Now I really wished I had my binoculars since with them I would be able to see every little bump, every little detail of her teenage tits. I began stroking my aching dick a little faster when she stood up and began washing her pussy. I watched as she worked the washcloth back and forth between her thighs, up across her mound and back down again.

I watched curiously as she wrapped the washcloth around her index finger wonder what the purpose was of doing that. My answer came a few seconds later when I saw her spread her thin lips with the fingers of her other hand and began sliding the washcloth covered finger between her spread lips. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls as I stroked faster and faster. I couldn't hold back any longer as my hot sticky load rushed up my shaft and exploded out of the head of my cock just as she inserted the covered finger in her little hole. I continued shooting spurt after spurt of my gooey sperm laden cum into the towel as I watched Terry slip her finger in and out of her tiny hole wishing it was my dick washing the inside of her love tunnel.

Exhausted, I collapsed to the floor to catch my breath and let my racing heart calm down. When I sat back up, all the lights in their house were off. I raced down to the basement, grabbed my binoculars and hid them under the bed so I would be prepared for the next show.

Chapter 4 – First House, The Neighbors - Part 2

It was a few months before I had the opportunity to spy on my neighbors again since my wife was always around. My opportunity came about when my employer asked me to take night classes to learn some new technology that they were looking to implement. I told my wife that I was going to set up the back bedroom as an office so I would have a quiet place to study while she watched TV. Little did she know that my ulterior motive was to be able to peek in on our neighbors as they undressed, bathed, went to the bathroom without having to worry about my wife catching me since she never went to bed before midnight. Since I knew what time Terry and Mary usually went to bed, I would go upstairs to "study" around 9 o'clock figuring I had a 3 hour time frame to peep on them before my wife would come upstairs.

For the first couple weeks, I was disappointed, although lights came on in both of their bedrooms and the bathroom, the shades and curtains were closed. The only thing I could think of as to why they did this was that I set up the desk in the room right in front of the window and had the shade open and they could see me sitting at my desk and figured that I could also see into their rooms. That night when I had finished studying (yes I did do some studying) and turned off the light, I snuck back into the room and moved the desk away from the window and pulled the shade down. I bent the shade slightly so that, when I was sitting at the desk I would be able to see if any lights came on but not enough that they could see me.

A few nights later, I was sitting at my desk working on some engineering problems when I noticed the light come on in Mary's bedroom. Quickly and quietly I scurried to the middle bedroom and knelt down at the window. When I lifted the shade, I could see that the shades were up and the curtains were once again open. Yes!!! I thought to myself as I reached into my shorts and pulled out my soft cock. Due to the positions of the windows, I could not see directly into Mary's bedroom like I could with Terry's and the bathroom but I could see shadows moving around. I waited for a few minutes to see if she was going to take a bath as I stroked my ever hardening shaft. I was about to give up and go back to my homework when the light came on in the bathroom and I saw Mary enter. As she got closer to the window, I noticed that she did not have any bottoms on, just a pair of bright blue bikini panties. When Mary disappeared from view, I let go of my rock hard shaft, reached under the bed and grabbed my binoculars and the towel I had hidden. Lifting the shade a little higher I rested the binoculars on the window sill, zoomed in as much as possible and focused them in on the bathroom.

A couple seconds later, the pair of blue panties almost entirely filled the lenses of my binoculars so I zoomed them out a little. I watched as she leaned over and turned the water on in the tub. When she stood back up, she slid her panties down to her thighs then shook the rest of the way down exposing her beautiful ass. Zooming in, I watched as Mary reached down and rubbed both of her cheeks, spreading them apart enough so I got a close-up view of her puckered rosebud. So close that it seemed like I was kneeling down right behind her.

I'd give my left nut to ram my cock into that pretty little hole and deposit my load deep in her bowels I thought to myself as I continued stroking my throbbing shaft. I watched as she stepped into the tub and turned to face the window. I almost lost it right then and there when I saw that Mary's pussy was almost completely void of hair. When I zoomed in closer, I could see stubbles of hair surrounding her plump pussy lips. I imagined myself running my tongue up and down between them, lapping up all the juices flowing out of her.

I watched Mary sit down on the rim of the tub and when she leaned forward I noticed that she still had her bra on. I was somewhat confused as I'd never seen someone take a bath with some of their clothes on. It finally dawned on me that Mary wasn't taking a bath when I watched as she splashed water on her legs and began lathering them up with shaving cream. I kept the binoculars focused on the juncture of her thighs waiting for her to spread them and once again show me her pussy lips. I was somewhat disappointed because each time she spread her thighs to shave the inside of them, her arm would block my view.

Figuring I had seen all I was going to see that night, I started rubbing my aching cock faster imagining it was Mary's hot wet pussy massaging my hard shaft with her silky smooth vaginal walls. I was nearing the point of no return when Mary stood up and placed one of her feet on the ledge of the tub and began spreading shave cream on her mound. I slowed down and zoomed the binoculars in closer. I watched as Mary first shaved the area above and around her lathered up lips. When she used her fingers to spread her outer lips to show me the pink inner lips, I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer as I felt the cum boiling in my balls. I stroked my steel hard shaft faster and faster as I watched the shaving cream disappear until I finally exploded my load into the towel as the last bit of cream was whisked away and I could now see her hard clit peeking back at me.

I lay back on the floor for a couple minutes to allow my heart to stop racing and catch my breath. I placed the binoculars back under the bed and took the towel to the bathroom to rinse out before also putting it back under the bed to await my next load as I watched my pretty neighbors bathing, showering or whatever else they would do before my peeping eyes.

Big_I_929
Big_I_929
67 Followers
12