I Waited In The Shadows... Ch. 02

Story Info
Gang fuck takes a very queer turn.
2k words
3.84
45.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slowmoan
Slowmoan
11 Followers

Dragged in from the streets, four men are about to enjoy her...

They formed a half circle around the workbench admiring the feast spread out before them. They always let me in on it when they had a little piece to share, and they knew I would always return the favor if I could. Dave already had his fat, short cock out. He was stroking it slowly, grinning. Luther hung back slightly. He never went first. John grinned at me.

"Break her in, guy. You earned it."

I didn't need to be told twice. I ran a hand over her unmarked ass flesh. I pulled her cheeks apart and without further ado I rammed that pussy as hard as I could. It took her a moment to wake up, and another to register that she was tied down, spread wide, and being hardcore fucked by a stranger. She screamed once, before I clapped a hand over her mouth. I held her face firmly with one hand as I rammed her, smacking her ass with the other. Just warming her up.

Her desperate wriggling brought me to the edge fast. With a grunt I pulled out and sprayed her ass and back with cum. She moaned raggedly, and then froze with fear as she noticed the presence of three other men in the room.

I quickly untied her, and flipped her over so her back lay on the table and her legs hung off the edge. I wanted her to see what was coming. Her head hung slightly off the other end, and her tits heaved invitingly. Dave and I each took a leg, spreading them wide. Luther held her hands over her head, and John took his place between her legs.

"Hello," he said, and he began to rub the fat head of his cock up and down her slit. He liked to draw things out. She squirmed involuntarily and he hissed,

"You're wet, bitch. But nobody came in you yet, did they?" He slapped her in the face. "Did they?"

" No," she choked out.

"We're gonna give you what you want, slut. You're gonna take it all. You're gonna beg for it before we're done."

He grabbed a tit in each hand and started pounding away. He's a big guy, and his thrusts pushed her across the table until her head was hanging all the way upside down. He grunted as he slammed into her.

"Whore. Take it. Take it." Luther couldn't stand it anymore. He let her hands go for the few seconds it took to get his zipper down and his dick down her throat. He used her hair to fuck her face onto his cock. A small smile broke out over his usually impassive face.

John was getting close. With a final twist of his hips and a guttural shout, he flooded her cunt. He stepped back, breathing hard. Dave was more than ready. John and I held her legs for him as he spit on his hand and reached down for her asshole. Her mouth was still stuffed with dick, but she managed to make a fair bit of noise as he jammed her little asshole with his fat cock. We lifted her ass higher so he could get all the way in.

Her body was stretched taut and covered in sweat. Her smooth, pale skin glistened invitingly. I listened with delight to the wet, choked sounds she made as she gagged on Luther's monster of a cock. His teeth were gritted as he violated her throat, and his eyes were glazed in a way I recognized. He squeezed and twisted her juicy tits as he fucked her face with a desperate, corkscrewing motion. I could tell he was close. I caught his eye and grinned.

"Let's see what you got, man." He needed no further invitation. After one more brutal thrust, he yanked his spit-slicked dick out of her and rained her face and chest with his cum.

Dave groaned at the sight. He spat again on his hand, ready to lube up her asshole some more. Then he had a better idea. Reaching up, he gathered as much of Luther's slick cum as he could in his hand. Yanking his cock out of her stretched asshole, he coated it with the stuff.

We all stared. I thought it queer as hell, and my skin prickled with discomfort. Dave was oblivious to everything but the blissful, wet reaming of his cock into that sweet, swollen, fucked-out hole. He panted as he sawed in and out.

He threw his head back, and John and I locked eyes. I never understood it later, but it was like we were reading each other's minds. Without a word, we hoisted her up and draped her ankles over his sweaty shoulders. He gave a grunt of ecstasy as he tunneled even deeper into her.

John struck like a snake. He wrapped a meaty arm around Dave's throat. Dave was so lost in fucking that it took him a second to realize what was happening. That second was all we needed. I grabbed his wrists and bound them tightly behind his back with the roll of duct tape I kept on the shelf next to us. Still buried balls-deep in her ass, he was totally at our mercy.

"What...." He stuttered. "Are you guys crazy?"

John ignored his question.

"I always wondered about you, Dave." He said, musingly.

"About how you're just a pig for ass-fucking. Never go near the pussy, no matter how good we tell you it is." He paused. "Then you juice that dick up with another man's cum." Grinning evilly, he continued. "So now I'm thinking..."

Dave's eyes were bulging with fear. "Wh..what are you saying, man?" John pulled him closer, and Dave seemed to collapse against his barrel of a chest. John hissed in his ear.

"I'm thinking you're a little punk. I'm thinking you're gonna show us how much you like ass fucking after all. I'm thinking maybe it's your turn to get used like the faggot little fuck-whore you are." Dave moaned. He was up shit creek and he knew it. I was fascinated. Here we were about to punk one of our own, and I was rock hard for it.

I roughly grasped the base of his dick and eased it out of her clinging, cum-slick hole. She shuddered and seemed about to pass out. I reached over and slapped her lightly in the face.

"No, you whore, don't check out now. Now it's gonna get interesting"

I stood and watched as John took charge. He ripped at the buttons of Dave's sweat-soaked work shirt and sent them flying. He twisted the shredded fabric around Dave's already-bound wrists, intensifying the bondage. His pants, already puddled around his ankles were slashed off as well.

I studied him. I'm no faggot, but I had to admit it was a pleasing sight. Stripped totally naked but for his socks and work boots, his strong body was taut and vibrating with fear. And his dick was so painfully engorged it was almost purple. Behind me, I heard the door slam. Luther had had enough. I'd see him next time he had some little piece chained to a pipe.

Meanwhile on the workbench, she was gathering her wits. She wincingly propped herself up on her elbows, big round eyes surveying the scene before her. I threw a light jacket I had lying around at her.

"Cover up, bitch. Someone else's turn now." At this, Dave's eyes rolled back in his head and his knees started to buckle.

John and I lowered him to the cold cement floor. On his knees now, he looked totally helpless. I stood before him and started stroking my cock in his face. The stubble of his chin scraped my hand as I grabbed him by the neck. I didn't want to think about it what it meant, nothing. I just needed in. Now. I traced my swollen cockmeat over his lips.

"Suck me," I whispered. He whimpered. Probably wishing I'd just fuck his throat and be done with it. No such luck. I fisted my hand in his short, thick hair and gave a yank.

"Stick that tongue out, you little bitch. Let me see you lick it. " Hesitantly, he did it. He ran his tongue over the head and I shuddered at the softness of it. God, it was so fucking hot, so strange to see him like that. My cock swelled even further.

Dave was lost in his submission. Behind him, John caught my eye. I nodded at him, and he began to roughly pull Dave's sweaty asscheeks apart. He kicked Dave onto all fours, and I knelt down in front of his face. I was painfully hard. I needed to fuck something. I yanked his head back, exposing his throat. I wrapped one hand around it and squeezed hard. He gasped for breath, and I slid into his wet, hot throat in one motion.

He moaned around my dick, giving up all pretense. His firm, hard ass stuck up in the air as he swallowed my thick cock. His hips jerked as John's thumb worked it's way up into his tight, resistant asshole. He choked a little in panic, and I pulled out for a second.

" Relax, pussy boy. We're just getting started with you. " I grinned as I shoved back into his face.

"Here's what's gonna happen," I said conversationally.

"First, you're going to admit that you love getting your face fucked by a fat hard cock. Yes?"

He nodded a little, driving me deeper. God, I was going to come soon. But I wanted to humiliate him a little more before I let him have my cum. All these years, pretending he was a real man. Probably went home and jerked off thinking not about the girls we'd used and abused, but about us-- his buddies. A wave of anger ran up my spine, and I pounded his face viciously. John had two fingers up his ass now, and the pain had to be intense.

"You ready to say it, faggot?" He groaned desperately. I yanked my dick out and slapped his face with it, first one cheek, then the other. He looked almost ecstatic- getting dick-whipped seemed to agree with him.

"Tell us how much you love getting fucked. " He whimpered a little. I slapped his face as hard as I could. "You want some more?" I yelled. John chuckled. He seemed amused by the whole thing. A deep red blush soaked through Dave's skin. He muttered something I could barely hear.

"What's that?" I growled.

"I..." he choked. I slapped him again. " I want it."

"What do you want, huh?"

"I, uh...." He stammered. I slapped him harder.

"Fuck!" He screamed. "Fuck me!" I smirked. That was more like it.

"Beg us, bitch."

"Please, please..." he stuttered, out of control.

"You heard the man," I said to John.

"Didn't hear any man," John grinned. "But that sure sounded like some good punk ass pussy to me."

"Give it to him," I said. "We've waited long enough."

John spat again and again onto Dave's swollen asshole. Spit ran down his helpless cheeks and dripped off his balls. With a grunt of satisfaction, John jammed his cock in, right to the hilt. Dave was screaming like a stuck pig, and I told him so.

"I'm next," I hissed. "I can't wait to ram that little pig pussy." Dave's cries had tapered off, and he almost seemed to be pushing back on the thick cock that was violating his asshole. "He loves it," I whispered, almost to myself.

John was losing control. I saw the veins in his thick neck standing out, saw his eyes roll back as he pounded away. He started to grunt, a low insistent sound. He was getting close. With a final shout, he filled Dave's stretched, throbbing ass with his hot cum. He yanked his dick out and wiped it on Dave's asscheeks.

"Your turn," He grinned. I just stood over Dave for a long, hot moment, savoring what was to come.

Slowmoan
Slowmoan
11 Followers