I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

Roger was no stranger to white pussy. In fact the other stewards probably considered him the resident expert on white pussy. He was handsome enough that horny wives often let him know that they tipped big for "extra" service and extra service they got – sometimes more extra than they expected.

There was no shortage of ship's officers who, because of Roger's reputation for thickness, invited him to "stretch out" some horny bitch they were using that night, so they could laugh when she groaned. And Roger enjoyed stretching them out while the guy watched. Some of them were already stretched out and Roger was just the right size to give them pleasure.

And of course on every voyage there was always at least one voyeur-cuck who paid Roger well so he could watch his wife with a big black stud pumping away between her legs. And pump away Roger did because he got paid extra if he made the wife cum – which he almost always did.

Roger told me once he liked cucks' wives the best because they were usually young and attractive and because it turned him on to get paid big bucks by a white man who wanted to watch his wife get fucked.

Roger said he didn't mind hubby jacking off as he watched but he always left as hubby got down and started to eat Roger's cum out of that freshly fucked pussy. "I don't like it," Roger told me once. "It ain't natural."

"I'll take care of the room after you're finished," Roger said and turned to leave.

"Thanks again Roger," Joan said, smiling, still holding her belly in.

Roger turned for one more look at her milky-white, naked body – his eyes roving from tits to pussy and back to tits. This time his eyes rested for a long moment on a thick strand of creamy semen running down her inner thigh, half way to her knee.

Joan saw him looking at her thigh and looked down to see what had attracted his attention. When she saw my cum dripping out of her pussy, she giggled like a high school girl and her big tits jiggled. I could swear she blushed – but it's hard to imagine a woman with Joan's experience still being able to blush.

Then Roger left and closed the door.

I poured some fresh wine for us both and we clinked our glasses in another toast. Then we walked back out to the veranda sipping our wine. We leaned on the railing, enjoyed the warm tropical air, and watched the ocean rush by.

"Are you gonna meet me tomorrow night?" Joan asked. She was obviously trying to renew the conversation we were having before Roger knocked on the door.

Joan was like all the others. She was afraid that this was just a one-night stand. She'd already offered me two more nights – as much pussy as I wanted she had said - and I hadn't said yes. She'd seen the other gals at the bar and she knew I had a choice of pussies.

Well let's have some fun with the horny bitch, I thought.

"You want me to meet you tomorrow night?" I asked.

"You know I do," she said, looking up into my eyes and smiling.

"Were you happy with this room and the wine?"

"Oh yes – very happy," she said, nervously.

She had a concerned look on her face. She was getting worried that this really was a one-night stand. Teasing these horny broads was fun! Sometimes when I was in the mood I'd make a bitch beg for it.

"You need to show your appreciation to Roger," I said.

"I showed him everything I had," she said. "I stood there and let him look at me buck-naked. I think he enjoyed the view."

"I'm sure he did," I said slowly. "Roger got a real good look at your pussy. But, Joan, you need to let him do more than just look at that hairy thing."

I reached down and ran my fingers through the hairy thing. Her clit was soft but it firmed up a little as I stroked it.

Her breathing got heavier. There was a long pause. She knew exactly what I was thinking. I put my arm around her and pulled her close, my right hand still on her clit.

Finally, Joan said softly, "You want me to fuck him?"

I said nothing and kept stroking her clit, which was harder now.

"You want to watch us fuck," she said in a whisper.

I still said nothing and continued to stroke her clit, which was now engorged and rock hard. I was waiting – teasing her.

After a very long pause, finally Joan whispered, "What does he like?"

That was better. Anxious to please. Ready to do what she had to do. I pulled her closer so that her big tits pressed against my chest. Then I whispered in her ear.

"He likes to stand in front of a full length mirror and watch a naked white woman on her knees suck his cock and lick his balls, getting him ready to fuck. Then he likes to spread her legs, climb in the saddle, and fuck her like a whore."

I felt her tremble in my arms and her pussy started to get very wet and make squishy sounds when I rubbed it with my finger. This bitch was no amateur. She'd fucked black guys before and I think the thought turned her on.

"Okay," she whispered very softly, "I'll do it."

I could feel her nod her head against my shoulder.

"And Joan," I continued, "Roger is really hung. His cock is so thick that your fingers won't come close to touching your thumb when you stroke it. I've watched him fuck white ladies before – he'll bring you off."

She trembled and said, "I'll do anything you guys want - take it up the ass or give blowjobs or anything you guys tell me to do – only please ... please be with me these last two nights. I'm so damn horny that I really need it."

"Joan, you understand that tomorrow night Roger's gonna bring the wine and cheese, then he's gonna stay and you're gonna suck him off and fuck him. And Joan, understand that the way you perform tomorrow night – how much you please him - will determine whether there will be a third night."

"I want Roger to enjoy himself. He does me a lot of favors," I said.

"I understand. I'll satisfy Roger. I'll perform for you – perform the way you want. I promise," she said still obviously very aroused and as though looking forward to tomorrow night.

"But Lars, let me ask you something. Please do me first. I don't want to be all stretched out by that thick cock when you do me. I got a real big pussy, but I want it to be as tight as it can be for you to enjoy."

I laughed. "I'll do you first. But, Joan baby, I wanna fuck you again after he's finished with you. I like to feel a sloppy, stretched-out pussy after I've watched Roger pound a bitch hard and deep."

"Feeling what Roger has done to a pussy after I've watched him do it really turns me on. I've seen him fuck a lot of rich white ladies just like you and most of them cum but all of them get stretched out – big and wide and loose."

I turned her around with her butt against my cock and took those big tits in my hands. Then I bent her over and put her hands on the back of a deck chair to steady her. I was gonna fuck her doggie style, here on the veranda.

She spread her legs a little to make her pussy available and I slipped my hard dick into her. She was wet and slimy and still dripping that mix of her juices and my cum that Roger had seen running down her leg.

This was a big and floppy pussy. I reached down and felt two thick, dripping inner pussy lips hanging down and holding the shaft of my cock, in a wet sloppy embrace.

Damn! This was a big pussy, but this was gonna be a fun piece of ass. I played with her body with both hands in the dark as I started to fuck her. The fat on her belly was pooched way out now and her tits hung down low and loose.

Her hips were full and soft and she had a big ass. In the darkness she felt fat. Feeling around some more I concluded that she WAS fat – a fat whore, but not too fat to fuck.

I moved my right hand down from her tits and began to massage her rock hard clit as I fucked her. She started to grunt softly each time she took me deep. This bitch liked to fuck.

"Oh God Lars! Do me! Have your fun!" Joan whispered eagerly, as she moved her ass back and forth.

She had her orgasm in about five minutes and it was a good long one with strong contractions. I pumped my load into her while her pussy was still contracting. It was an easy, relaxed, and satisfying piece of ass.

We walked, naked, back into the suite. Joan took a douche bag out of her purse and headed for the bathroom.

"Jesus!" I said. "That's a strange thing to keep in your purse. What's the deal?"

Joan laughed. "Yeah, it is strange, but there's a story connected to it. I'll tell you when I get back."

She closed the bathroom door to douche that dripping pussy while I dressed and when she came back she put her clothes on. I sat on the couch sipping the last of my wine and watching her dress.

I watched her combing her hair and fixing her face. Before my eyes, she transformed from a fat, naked whore into a very attractive mature lady. That expensive gown was so flattering that she didn't look fat at all with her clothes on. She sat down next to me and picked up her glass.

"Well, here's the story," she said. "Four years ago I went back to my room having been properly fucked – two big loads from a ship's officer dripping out of my pussy. To my surprise my hubby had returned to the room early – he was having an unlucky night at the tables."

"Now you need to know that hubby can't get it up – even with pills. But he can jack off with a floppy dick and he likes to eat pussy, which he does very well. Eating pussy makes him horny and then he jacks off."

"That night he was in the mood for pussy pie. Before I could explain he pulled my pants down, laid me on the bed, spread my legs, and proceeded to chow down on what turned out to be a thick, foamy cream pie. Hubby is not a fan of cream pies – never has been."

"He had a mouthful of sticky, creamy cum before he knew it. He spit it out, told me to go douche my pussy, and when I had done that he went back to work enjoying himself, eating my freshly douched pussy. Then he beat that soft meat of his and squirted his juice."

"Ever since that time I have carried a douche bag in my purse to clean up before I go back to the room – just in case. When I get back tonight, I'll take a tub bath and soak this thing, like always, because he'll probably want to eat pussy tonight."

"You see Lars, I love my husband – I really do. I don't want him sleeping in another guy's wet spots or eating out another guy's cum. I want to give him clean pussy to eat – clean even if it has been recently used hard."

I had to laugh. I understood why she wanted to soak that dripping pussy in a tub! A douche might clean out her pussy but, eating it, hubby's nose was gonna be buried in that thick hairy bush which would still smell strongly of another guy's cum. The smell of freshly fucked pussy was an occupational hazard for any guy who couldn't get it up and loved his wife enough to eat her out.

"Tell me about your husband," I said.

"He's is in his late sixties and we've been married over thirty years. He used to fuck like a stud but five years ago he had an operation and his pecker quit working. I was already on hormones and horny as hell and I tried vibrators and fingers and hubby's tongue, but nothing worked like a dick."

"You see Lars, a man can cum in a pussy or an asshole or a mouth or between two floppy tits and it's all the same to a man, but a woman is different. When a woman cums, those pussy muscles need to clamp down on something – squeeze something hard and soft at the same time. That's why plastic doesn't work as well as cock."

'We tried everything but nothing worked except a real man. Now, Lars, we live in a small town – no way can I sneak around there! Finally, hubby and I had a long talk and we started taking cruises every two or three months. And I'd get fucked! At least I'd get fucked if I got lucky."

"Now Lars, Hubby doesn't like me fucking other guys – he really doesn't! And he doesn't want me to tell him about it. I think he pretends I'm not doing it. I think that's why he went down on what he should have known was a freshly fucked pussy. I mean, we've agreed to go on cruises so I can fuck! He knows I'm gonna fuck but we never talk about it, and I think he pretends it's not really happening."

"But hubby still enjoys eating pussy – even when he pretending it's not freshly fucked pussy. And he spreads me wide and buries his face in it. So that's why I always clean it up for him. It helps him pretend."

"You have a very accommodating husband," I said. "But you obviously treat him well."

"I try to. But it's hell to need a dick as much as I do! Most guys treat me bad and make me do things. And God! The things they make me do! And I do those things! I do what I'm told to do! I have to if I'm gonna get laid! I'm glad the man that loves me has no idea about the things that guys make me do."

I walked her down the hall to her suite, which was on the same floor as the one we had used. Her husband was still in the casino. She opened the door and I took her in my arms to kiss her good night.

As I started to leave she grabbed my arm and whispered, "I can't bear to spend another night alone sitting in that damn bar with those other horny broads. Don't forget me! Please don't! Remember, I'll do anything you and Roger tell me to do. Anything you want! Just pick me up in the bar tomorrow night. Please!"

As I walked back to my quarters I chuckled. Quality pussy! Scared and horny and eager to please! That's exactly the way I liked 'em. I loved to hear a woman beg for it. It turned me on to remember her saying "I do what I'm told to do."

Maybe I'd tell Roger to shove that big thing up her ass. It would be fun to watch her eyes get big when she sees him rub Vaseline on that thick uncircumcised cock, knowing he's about to shove it up her ass – then listen to her squeal and watch her squirm when he does it. Roger really enjoyed doing that to white women.

But not tomorrow night – we'd do it the last night, because she won't be much use after he's fucked her in the ass with that thing. I had seen him do it twice and he could stretch out an asshole like you would not believe. Afterward the gal would be too sore to sit down.

Yeah! I'd tell him do her that way the last night, after I've had two more nights of quality pussy. I can't wait to watch her squirm. That's gonna be fun to watch. It'll be hard not to laugh out loud.

When I got back to crews-quarters I checked Kirsten's room. She was not back yet, so I left my door ajar to catch her when she returned.

She came down the hall a half hour later, looking like she always looked after she fucked that young stud. Braless boobs bouncing under a partially buttoned blouse, wrinkled skirt, and her hair a mess, as was her facial make up. She looked sated but fortunately there were no bruises – at least none that I could see.

I pulled her into my room and closed the door.

"You look like you could use a drink," I said.

When she nodded I poured a shot of Knob Creek for each of us, adding a touch of water. We sat on the couch.

"How was it?" I asked. "Are you satisfied?"

"I'm satisfied," Kirsten said. "My pussy is sore as hell and my nipples are killing me, but, yeah, I'm satisfied."

"What happened to your nipples?"

"He was biting my tits when I did him cowboy."

"Why didn't you tell him to stop?" I asked.

She hung her head and mumbled, "Because it felt so good and I was asking him to do it. I kept screaming for him to bite my tits real hard."

"Then you can't complain about your tits being sore! Did he pump his usual four loads?"

"Yeah, but he made me blow him for the first load."

"That's a change," I said.

"Yeah, it was kind of a ... well, a kinky thing. Kinda silly when you think about it. He wanted me down on my knees, in my full uniform, sucking his dick, so he could look down at me and laugh. I think he's getting kinky."

"Well, everybody likes to do their own things," I said.

"When he was about to cum, he grabbed my head in both hands and fucked me in the mouth, hard and deep. He pumped out so much cum that I couldn't keep it all in my mouth and I couldn't swallow it with his dick back pushing on my tonsils, so it just leaked out of my mouth and ran down over my chin and dripped off on my blouse."

"Jesus," I laughed, looking at her blouse. "The front of your blouse is covered with dried cum. Damn! That was a big load."

"His first loads are always huge like that. But then the bastard laughed at me and said, 'Here you are a fifty year-old bitch and you haven't learned how to give a blow job without spilling cum all over yourself.'"

"Dammit I'm only forty-eight and I know how to suck a cock and swallow cum, but who the hell wouldn't spill cum with a big dick deep in her throat pushing on her tonsils?"

"And he kept laughing at me. I don't get it!" She said shaking her head. "I do sex things to please him and he laughs at me. Why the hell does he laugh when all I'm trying to do is please him sexually?"

Kirsten was angry but after a few moments she looked very sad, sitting silently. Then she got tears in her eyes and started to ramble about herself.

"This thing has gone too far. For years you told me about those beat-up old menopausal broads who needed to get fucked – begged to get fucked – would do anything you told 'em to do just so you'd fuck 'em."

"I know that doesn't happen to most women," she continued. "We've got hundreds of old broads on this ship but only a half dozen are sitting at the bar looking for dicks."

"No," I said. "It doesn't happen to most women. Their hormones are just not the same I guess. A lot of women get a little bit horny at menopause, but you're right, only a few women get it really bad."

"So how come I got it so bad? I mean it Lars! I came back to work and I needed to fuck. All I could think about when I got assigned to your ship was fucking you."

"Hell! You had me easy that first night at sea. We were in the bar and I got horny watching that young stud take that menopausal old bitch upstairs to fuck her. My pussy started to drip right there in the bar. I was ready to spread my legs."

She had tears in her eyes but she seemed mad at the same time.

"Then I saw Lieutenant Ryan Allen fucking the Senator's wife! You saw me peeking in the bedroom door and playing with my pussy like a horny high school girl. Shit! I was easy meat – just easy meat for that kid. In fact, it was me that asked him to fuck and I been asking him to fuck me ever since."

"There was a time, Lars, when nobody in this whole damn world could have got me down on my knees and fucked me in the mouth the way that kid did tonight. Laughing at me the whole damn time! Shit!"

"And I know that next week I'll start to get horny for him again. You'll be fuckin me but it won't be enough with him around. Every time I see that muscular young stud my pussy starts to drip and I beg him for it."

"Next week he'll smile and I'll ask him to take me upstairs and I'll do anything he tells me to do – get down on my knees again with him laughing at me and suck him off or take it up the ass or do whatever he wants. With him treating me like a cheap cunt!"

"Lars, how the hell long does this last?" Kirsten asked in desperation.

"The bitch I fucked tonight was fifty-five. At least she said was fifty-five!"

"Jesus! That's seven years from now! I can't do that Lars – I just can't do it. When I get horny it's one thing for me and you to fuck, but begging some kid twenty years younger than me is something else altogether!"

"And the things he makes me do! He makes me ... I mean ... well ... it's not normal! I can't be this way for seven more years!"

"And Lars, what the hell am I gonna do next month when we go back to Bergen. Stein's not fuckin me any more and this damn thing needs to get serviced."

She reached down angrily and grabbed her crotch as though she were mad at her own pussy. She was sobbing now.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers