I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,101 Followers

"I don't know how much Gro needs it, but you're gonna have to slip away and service this damn thing," she said, still holding her crotch tightly.

"Service it a lot! Maybe I can do without that kid if I don't see his damn muscles, but you'll have to service this horny pussy. Promise?"

"I'll fuck you as much as you need Kirsten," I said.

"What's gonna happen to me?" Kirsten pleaded.

"We'll see, baby, we'll see," I said. "It will all work out. I promise you – it will all work out. I'll take care of you."

She leaned against me and I took her in my arms and patted her gently on her back as she sobbed. I had no idea how it would work out. Then, suddenly, I had an ugly thought.

That punk kid! He was just like I was at his age – and truth to tell - a bit like I still am. Nobody knew that Kirsten was special to me – knew I wanted to protect her. If they thought about it at all, they probably thought that I looked at Kirsten like she was easy meat the way that kid looked at her.

What if that kid – Lieutenant Ryan Allen – had the kind of kinky ideas I sometimes got. What if he wanted to watch her fuck a big, heavy-hung, black guy like Roger? I heard Kirsten's voice in my head saying, "I'll go upstairs with him and do anything he tells me to do."

Hell! Roger would fuck her gladly with one or more guys watching – he enjoyed fucking white women and a white woman officer would be even better. Another white pussy, but a special one!

Would she fuck Roger or suck him off to keep that kid happy? Would she take that thick cock up her ass with that kid laughing as she got stretched out? As horny as she was she might do that – she just might. What the hell would she do? What the hell would Ryan Allen tell her to do?

And what the hell was I gonna do? I had another month to go - she was gonna fuck Ryan several more times that last month. Would he be satisfied just making her suck him off or fucking her in the ass or would he want something more exotic like watching Roger fuck her in the ass?

How could I keep her safe? I don't want Kirsten to end up as a stretched-out, beat-up old whore, getting laughed at when she begs some kid to fuck her. What can I do to prevent that?

I held her gently and tried to think.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,101 Followers