I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

"Why didn't she stop taking the hormones?" I asked.

"I've been through this myself, Lars. When you stop the hormones you feel like shit! You get depressed and then you get on pills and then you get crazy thoughts. It's better to be horny than sick!"

"I guess, but ..."

"She said that when she got on board she started fuckin you regular and that helped."

"That's true but ..."

"Then she said you were not enough to satisfy her and she propositioned that young stud. When he invited one of his buddies to share this new pussy she fucked his buddy to please the Lieutenant at first. But then she discovered that she liked fuckin them both -- two guys and a gal in bed together and the guys taking turns. I could understand that. I'd love to get in bed with two guys half my age."

"Shit!"

"Yes, shit! And then there was another buddy and then another buddy and she enjoyed 'em all. It got to be regular. She was fuckin two young guys, each one pumping two or sometimes three loads into that estrogen-primed, menopausal pussy -- and she loved it even though her pussy got sore. Hell! I'd have loved it too! It's a whore's dream come true!"

"Jesus," was all I could say.

"And finally last night," Joan continued, "they all four got together and showed her the time of her life. Only this time it was one guy fucking and three guys sitting there watching and waiting their turn."

"She popped off an orgasm almost every time a guy climbed in the saddle -- for three hours! She lost count but it had to be over a dozen loads. And Lars, she was having orgasms almost every time she got fucked! The thing that bothered her was not the fucking, but the fact that they laughed at her because she was so damned horny."

"Why didn't she tell me?" I asked, plaintively.

"She didn't tell you because she was embarrassed and ashamed of what she was doing. Trust me Lars, when you first figure out that you're a whore you are very ashamed of it. I got laughed at just like her. It took me over a year to lose my shame and deal with the laughter."

"And Lars, it took a long time before I could hang out in a bar and have everyone know I was a horny bitch looking for cock. Guys leering at me and me smiling back, and them knowing that all they had to do was invite me to their room and I'd strip down and fuck!"

"Guys were looking at me and whispering jokes about me and laughing at me. It ain't easy to learn to take that. You feel so damned helpless and lonely!"

"And if you're heavy ... I mean ... well, face it! I'm fat! And if you're fat it's worse. I look good in an expensive gown designed especially for me, but when I get naked I'm fat!"

"One night I took a guy back to my room and stripped down for him like always. I was excited because he was young and good-looking. I had the lights low and I was holding my belly in and my shoulders back so my tits wouldn't sag."

"But he turned the lights up to bright and took a long look at me. Then he laughed and said, 'Fat old bitch' and walked out of the room. I was standing there naked, ready to fuck him, and he didn't want me. He laughed at me. How does a woman get used to that?"

"I don't know," I said. "But I do know that we gotta help Kirsten. What the hell can we do for her?"

"There are three things we have to do for her," Joan said.

"First, YOU gotta admit to yourself that she's a whore and try not to feel bad about it and then help HER admit it and deal with it. Either she learns to deal with being a whore and getting laughed at or she stops the hormones and gets sick and depressed and drugged up with anti-depressants."

"Second, we gotta keep her from pulling trains. That will destroy her reputation. Fucking one guy or even two at a time is okay. Fucking a lot of different guys is okay -- most horny menopausal broads make their pussy available to any man who wants it. But pulling a train is a no-no. She'll get a reputation and she'll lose her job."

"What else?" I asked.

"Third, we gotta loosen up her asshole."

"Loosen up her asshole? Why?"

"Because those kids are not fucking her in the ass and she's never had it up the ass and that means those little bastards are saving her asshole for a floorshow."

"A floorshow?"

"A floorshow with a big black guy like Roger. They're gonna get her a little drunk and then spring a black guy on her. They're gonna make her blow him and then they're gonna enjoy watching her squeal and squirm and maybe even scream and bleed when she gets a thick one shoved up her ass."

"I can't believe that!"

"Believe it honey! That's the way guy's are."

She paused for a long moment and then said softly, "That's what you have planned for me tonight isn't it? Taking a thick one up the ass? You introduced me to Roger last night."

She had me! I nodded and hung my head, ashamed. Yes that was what I had planned for Joan. It wasn't nice but I had to admit that guys were like that. Joan sure had guys figured out!

"What can we do?" I said, helplessly.

"We can't keep her from getting butt-fucked, but we can keep her asshole from getting torn up and lacerated so bad that she screams and bleeds. We gotta stretch her asshole with a vibrator and then, Lars, YOU gotta start butt-fuckin your sweet little lady -- butt-fuckin her a lot to stretch her out."

"Me?"

"You! And we gotta get her to meet Roger. She's gotta blow him and fuck him and get real friendly with him so he likes her and when the guys put them together for the floorshow, he'll be gentle with her asshole and that asshole will be ready so she'll be able to take it without screaming and bleeding."

"No way. We can't do that to Kirsten! We'll just tell her not to do a floorshow."

"Oh Lars face it! Please! Kirsten's a whore. I been there myself. She likes -- no, she NEEDS to fuck. And guys fuck whores in the ass and whores let 'em do it so they can get that peter-hungry pussy taken care of."

"Look Lars, I don't enjoy getting fucked in the ass. I don't cum that way. But it doesn't hurt any more. I do it because it makes guys happy and happy guys fuck me."

"She'll do the floorshow if they tell her to. That's the way the real world works. You may not like it but you gotta know it's true. Your problem is that you haven't admitted to yourself yet that Kirsten's a whore."

I hung my head and looked down. Yeah, that was the problem. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Well, Kirsten IS a whore. And Kirsten was gonna take it up the ass -- and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it except keep her from being laughed at when she screamed from the pain of Roger's thick cock. That kind of story would circulate fast through the whole ship because guys would think it was funny. Jesus! Guys!

"Okay Joan. I'll get her up here tomorrow night and we can get started. Her pussy's too sore to fuck, but we can get started on her asshole. But Joan, does she have to ... to ... you know ..."

"Get down on her knees and suck off that big nigger?" Joan asked. "Yeah. She has to do exactly that and do it tomorrow night."

"Lars, she has to get started on black guys, " Joan continued. "She's a whore. She's gonna suck off a lot of well-hung black guys with white guys watching and laughing. I know because I've done it! She's gotta get used to black dicks."

"But black guys are so ... so ... you know."

"So big? So well hung? You know Lars, black dicks are no bigger that white dicks. It's just that when you see a big dick it looks twice as big if it's black and I have no idea why that's true, but it is. Trust me honey -- I've seen more hard cocks than you have -- and I've sucked 'em too and there's nothing special about black dicks."

"But ..."

"And don't worry about her asshole -- she'll stretch out -- assholes are built to stretch out. Mostly it's just learning to relax your asshole. Besides, after Kirsten gets broken in her, neither her pussy nor her asshole will be sore after a big night of fuckin."

"But ..."

"She'll get like me. I've had a lot of big black dicks back there. Roger will be no problem for me."

Then she chuckled, "Guys like to watch it. YOU like to watch it, don't you?"

She had me there. "Joan you know about men -- a lot more than I do. Jesus I feel bad about wanting to watch you scream and struggle as Roger stretched you out."

Joan laughed. "Well, he's gonna try tonight. That's what you told him to do wasn't it?"

"Well, yeah I guess that's what I told him to do."

Joan let out that loud lyrical laugh that made her tits jiggle.

Then she asked, "Want me to pretend it hurts? I will if you want to laugh at me. It won't be the first time I've done that. I'm a great screamer when I'm getting butt-fucked! Guys like to hear a woman scream."

I laughed with her, picturing in my head a couple of guys laughing at Joan pretending to be in pain as she got fucked in the ass by a big black guy. Then I remembered how much she needed to fuck and the things she did to get a man between her legs.

I'd hate to be a fifty-five year old woman, I thought, with an impotent husband and a fierce sexual desire that drove me to do what she does to get laid. Then I thought of Kirsten! She was gonna be just like Joan.

For years I'd looked at these poor women as sexual playthings to be exploited for easy pussy and laughs, but Joan was a real woman -- a loving, caring woman. Men are predatory bastards I thought.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock, three knocks a pause and then two. It was Roger.

Joan leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I want him baby. I want him bad. I need him! Don't worry. Just sit here and enjoy watching me do him."

Then she got up from the couch and went over to the door. She tightened her stomach muscles to pull her stomach in, pulled her shoulders back to lift up her sagging tits, turned the light switch to bring the ceiling light to full bright, and opened the door wide. She stood there stark naked in heels and hose for his pleasure.

"Come in Roger," she said, smiling broadly. "I've been looking forward to seeing what you've got for me tonight."

She reached out and grabbed Roger's arm and pulled him into the room. She took the wine and hors d'oeuvres from his hands and put them on the table. Then she led him over to the door to the bathroom, which had a big full-length mirror and started helping Roger undress.

By the time Roger was naked, his thick, black cock was pointing up at an angle and you could almost see it throb. His big low-hanging balls swung gently as he moved -- he was obviously carrying more than one load. Roger loved to fuck white women, especially blondes and Joan was a longhaired, golden blonde.

Joan grabbed that thick cock with one hand and started stroking it. It was so thick that her fingers and thumb did not meet. She used her other hand to caress those big, low-hanging balls gently. Roger reached out and took her big creamy white breasts in his hands and began to play with them.

Looking down at his dick, Joan said, "Lars told me you had a thick one. It's beautiful!"

Roger's eyes were devouring Joan's body and he continued to play with her tits. Joan kept holding her stomach in to give him a good look, but she let her tits sag a bit as he bounced them up and down. My eyes were glued to that thick curly haired bush, brightly lit by the ceiling light.

Then Roger let go of her tits and put one hand on each shoulder. Slowly she let him push her down on to her knees in front of him, still holding his cock in one hand and massaging his balls with the other. He looked down at her on her knees and then turned his head to see the two of them in the full-length mirror -- his thick cock just inches from her face. My dick got hard and started to throb.

Roger moved his right hand to the back of her head and opened his fingers wide. The black of his hand contrasted strongly with the blonde of her hair. Slowly he pulled her toward the bulbous head of that thick, black, uncircumcised cock.

Joan opened her mouth wide to take it and she let him stay in control, pulling her mouth to his cock, which she guided with her right hand as her left began to massage his balls more vigorously.

Holding his cock tightly Joan thrust her tongue under his thick foreskin and made a full circle around his dick. Then her tongue began to make repeated circles around the bulbous head of his cock, faster and faster. Roger must have been feeling electricity because his head went back and he closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath he let his air out in a slow sigh and once again he looked at the mirror.

The bright lights showed the scene clearly. Black on White -- it was very arousing for me to look at them -- Joan on her knees with that big cock in her mouth. I started stroking my own cock.

I could see that she had him now. He was almost helpless with desire and suddenly she lunged forward and took most of that thick dick deep into her throat, moving both hands to his buttocks and pulling him toward her rhythmically as she began to suck him off.

I had seen Roger get blowjobs before and he always took his time and enjoyed looking in the mirror and then down at a white bitch on her knees with a big black cock in her mouth. He was always in charge. Dominant! But this was different. His eyes were closed, his head was thrown back, his hips were humping, and his breathing was heavy. She had him!

He lasted less than two minutes total!

Suddenly he groaned and began to pump his load deep into her throat grunting with each big spurt of cum. Joan took it all, hands still on his humping buttocks. I remembered Kirsten describing the big load she took from Ryan Allen. So big it ran out of her mouth and down her chin. But Joan was a much more experienced cocksucker. She didn't spill a drop.

I watched her throat muscles as she swallowed again and again. I imagined how Roger's cock must feel deep in her throat as those contractions grabbed the head of his dick every time she swallowed his cum. I watched and stroked my cock faster. She held that big dick in her mouth till Roger finished pumping.

Joan moved her right hand from his butt and, grasping the base of his cock, she placed her thumb on the bottom and index finger on the top. Then she skillfully milked him down catching his cum in her mouth, as his cock slipped slowly out of her mouth. As I watched the last drops of his creamy, white cum drip out of his cock into her mouth I lost control and pumped a load of sticky cum onto my belly. Jesus!

It was as neat a job of cock sucking as I had ever seen.

Finally she dropped his now flaccid penis and looked up at Roger.

She opened her mouth letting him see, in the bright ceiling light, a mouth full of thick, creamy cum. Then she licked her lips, made two more big swallows and smiled.

"Damn, Roger, that was good," she said. "You pump a very tasty juice. I hope you enjoyed pumping it in to me as much as I enjoyed sucking it out of you."

Roger just stood there looking down at her and breathing heavily. All he could say was, "Jesus that was good!"

Joan got up off her knees and headed for her wine glass sitting on the table next to the couch. She drank the wine in several big sips, swishing the wine around in her mouth to wash out Roger's cum. Then she looked down at my dick, which was laying there soft and dripping. She saw the cum on my belly and chuckled softly.

"I'm glad I pleased you, darling. I'll do that for you to watch any time you want to watch it and I'll do it with any guy you choose. Black or white and more than one if that's what turns you on."

Then she glanced back at Roger. "But right now I think Roger's got a second load for me."

She put her empty wine glass on the table, and walked back to Roger, still standing in front of the mirror. Taking his two hands in hers she pulled him down on the thick rug and spread her legs. She took one of his hands and placed it on her pussy.

"Why don't you play with this thing, Roger? It'll get real user-friendly in a minute."

Roger looked over at me and shook his head as though saying "What a woman!"

Then he started playing with her pussy as he looked at their bodies in the mirror. The bright light overhead emphasized the black on white contrast of their bodies. He reached up with his other hand and began to play with those big tits, which he jiggled in amusement. Then he started sucking one nipple.

It took only a few minutes till that fat cock was hard again and Joan started stroking it. She spread her legs wider and pulled him between them and guided his dick into her. I noticed that she had positioned herself so Roger could look in the mirror as he fucked her without turning his head.

He started to fuck her with a slow steady rhythm staring at their humping bodies in the mirror. Joan began pumping her ass vigorously at twice his rhythm, taking long strokes and lifting up to rub her clit against his pubis. I could tell she was pumping for herself now.

She looked over at me and smiled, then turned back, closed her eyes and began very serious fucking. I realized that, for her, this was what the whole evening with Roger was all about. She needed that big thing pounding her pussy to have her fun. I remembered her telling me that a woman needed something hard for her pussy muscles to squeeze down on when she had her orgasm.

After about four or five minutes of vigorous fucking on her part, I saw her take a deep breath and watched her body start to tremble. Eyes closed, she was holding her breath. Then she let it out in a big slow sigh as her trembling became violent and finally she lay there, completely out of control and helpless, legs spread wide, hips humping frantically, as her pussy contracted down on that thick log again and again and again. These were the magical, exhilarating moments that a whore lived for.

Roger just kept on fucking her at the same steady rate during her orgasm. After her two minutes of pleasure she looked over at me again and nodded her head, smiled and gave me a thumbs up sign. Then she began humping in response to Roger's thrusts -- this time for his pleasure not hers.

She raised her knees higher in the air, reached down between her legs, and adjusted the position of Roger's cock.

I heard Roger whisper loudly, "Oh yeah! Damn that's good!"

What the hell had she done, I wondered? I couldn't see any difference except her legs were higher in the air. I got up off the couch and moved closer so I could look between her legs. Roger's balls were slapping her ass as he fucked her much more vigorously than before. What was different?

Then I saw it! She'd moved his dick back so she was taking it up the ass! Jesus!

She was taking that thick cock easily with no effort at all. Roger was grunting and Joan had a broad smile on her face. This was amazing!

Joan started to laugh. Then she said, "Come on baby fuck me! That's a good boy. Just pound it as hard as you want. Is that asshole tight enough for you honey? I can make it tighter! How's this?"

Roger was pumping like mad. She'd obviously turned him on again big time. I watched as June tightened and loosened her rectal muscles rhythmically giving Roger intense pleasure.

It was just like when she was blowing him -- once again Roger lost all control. After a few short minutes I watched his heavy testicles draw up high and tight at the top of his scrotum. The muscles at the base of his thick cock begin to contract rhythmically, as he pumped his load helplessly, spurt after spurt, overcome by his intense sexual arousal.

Joan had enjoyed fucking him as much as he had enjoyed her. This was not just some helpless white bitch to stretch out -- this was exquisite, quality pussy, as good as Roger had ever had.

Roger lay between Joan's lovely legs for a couple of minutes, breathing heavily; then he got up and put his clothes back on. Joan lay naked under the bright ceiling light.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers