I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

Roger came over to where I was sitting on the couch, '"Thank you Captain. Thank you very much. That was incredible pussy. Can I get anything else for you?"

"No thank you, Roger. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

Roger left and Joan, still laying on the rug under the bright ceiling light, rose up on her right elbow. She took her left tit in her hand and bounced it up and down vigorously. Then she reached down and started slapping the fat on her stomach and hips.

"You don't need to see all this fat," she said. "Can we turn down those damn lights?"

"I like the way you look," I said

"I feel so fat!" Joan said.

"I like you fat." I said.

"That's because you like fat whores," she said laughing. "You been fuckin fat whores for twenty years. Kirsten's gaining weight. Your sweet little lady is gonna be a fat whore just like me before you know it."

She stood up and faced me in the bright light, letting her stomach pooch out and her tits sag. Then she jiggled her tits and shook her belly and laughed.

"Kirsten's gonna look just like this," she said, moving her body to make her tits flop and jiggle.

"It's only when you're naked that you're fat," I said. "With your clothes on, you're a beautiful, mature, sexy lady. And then you're not fat at all."

I walked over and turned down the lights.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" Joan asked in a fake sexy voice with a giggle.

"Of course I'm gonna fuck you. What do you think I'm gonna do with this hard on? Take it back to my room?"

"You're gonna give me my third 'Big O' of the night if you do and that's a rare pleasure for a whore," she said. "How do you want to do me? Anything you want baby!"

"Oh that's up to you," I said. "It's your choice."

"My choice? Guys never give whores a choice. They just decide and then fuck any way they like."

"Well I'm giving you a choice tonight."

She stood there naked in the soft light, thinking. Finally she smiled and told me what she wanted.

"Okay, do me doggie on the veranda -- but don't be gentle and loving like you were last night. Fuck me just like you'd fuck a whore. Pound that pussy hard, and reach around and massage my clit real rough. That's an experienced clit baby -- it won't break. And talk dirty. Call me every dirty name you can think of. You'll bring me off big time treating me that way."

I remembered the way Roger had pounded her earlier. He was not gentle so I did her the way she asked and she had her third 'Big O' of the night.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers