I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers

"Okay Kirsten, this is an uncircumcised cock. Fags like 'em because they taste better under the foreskin, but that doesn't matter to me. Now the first thing you do is grab that cock in your right hand and shove your tongue under his foreskin, then run it around the head of his dick. Watch me do it and then you try it."

Roger's head went back and he took a sudden breath when Joan started on his cock. I remembered how fast she brought him off last night. He quickly turned to look at their image in the mirror. When Joan let go of Roger's dick, Kirsten took over and repeated Joan's maneuvers.

"That's right Kirsten. You're doing it right. Have you ever sucked an uncircumcised cock?"

Kirsten shook her head no, wagging Roger's dick, which was still in her mouth.

"Okay, you'll learn," said Joan. "Remember to get your tongue up under a guy's foreskin – that's the most sensitive part of an uncircumcised cock."

"And remember to keep playing with his balls. His balls are important not just because playing with them turns him on; what's more important is that his balls tell you when he's about to cum. If you got hold of them you'll feel 'em lift up high in his scrotum just before he pumps his load. If they're hanging down, and you watch 'em, you'll see 'em lift up right before he cums. Got that?"

Kirsten took Roger's dick out of her mouth and nodded. She looked a bit less frightened than before.

"How many guys have you sucked off?" Joan asked.

Kirsten looked embarrassed and turned to look at me, and then she looked up at Roger. Finally, she shrugged, looked at Joan, and said very softly, "Six."

"You know how to milk 'em down after they cum?"

Kirsten shook her head no.

"I'll show you. It's important to milk 'em down. I don't think it feels special to the guy, but it's a really big turn on for guys watching you do it. Guys think you want to get every last drop of cum because you like the taste."

She was right. I remembered that last night I had pumped a load on my belly watching Joan milk Roger down.

"Make a little ceremony after the guy's pumped his load into your mouth. Make it special because guys like to watch a gal with cum in her mouth. Spill a little on your chin if you can. That really turns 'em on. Watch me, but remember after he cums his dick's gonna be getting soft as you take it out of your mouth."

Joan moved into position and opening her mouth wide she took a generous portion of that thick dick deep into her throat. Then using her thumb and forefinger as she had done last night, she milked him down. Then she pretended to swallow and smile.

"Always remember that after you milk 'em down you always open your mouth and let the guy see his cum in your mouth. Then take a couple of big swallows and lick your lips. Then smile and tell him how good it tastes. Guys are dumb – they think gals like the taste of cum and it turns 'em on."

"Okay, Kirsten, YOU try that."

On her knees in front of Roger, Joan watched as Kirsten repeated her movements. Kirsten was loosing her tension and fear as Joan explained her technique. She seemed more relaxed.

"That's exactly what I want you to do baby. You learn fast. You're gonna be a smart whore. Okay another tip that makes a big difference. This is really important. Take that dick as deep in your mouth as you can."

Kirsten began taking more and more of that thick dick into her throat. When she had taken as much as she could, Joan put her hand on the back of Kirsten's head and pushed hard. Kirsten gagged and pulling her head back she started to cough.

"Jesus," said Kirsten, choking and coughing. "Why did you do that?"

"Because GUYS are gonna do that. Your young stud already did that. Right? They like to see a bitch gag."

Turning to me she said, "Isn't that right Lars. YOU have done that to watch a bitch gag haven't you?"

I was sitting there with a hard on and feeling like a bastard remembering all the things I had done to women. The least I could do was tell the truth. I nodded my head slowly as Kirsten watched me. She took a deep breath and shuddered in disgust.

"Okay baby here's the way you deal with that. Lars get me my purse."

I got up from the couch, embarrassed because my dick looked so small compared to Roger's. I brought Joan her purse and she opened it and took out a small spray bottle that looked like perfume. Holding it up she showed it to Kirsten.

"Looks harmless, right? Open your mouth wide. Don't argue, just do it. Wider!"

Kirsten opened her mouth wide and Joan sprayed the back of her throat with a half dozen sprays of a clear liquid from the bottle.

"Now swallow a few times. Lets wait a few seconds. Keep playing with his balls to keep his dick hard."

After half a minute Joan said, "Okay take his dick as deep as you can in your throat. That's it. Deeper. A little deeper."

Then she put her hand on the back of Kirsten's head and pushed her deeper still. Kirsten did not gag. I could tell Roger's dick was at the back of Kirsten's throat. Kirsten moved her head back and Roger's dick slipped out of her mouth.

"Wow," Kirsten said. "What the hell is that stuff? I didn't gag at all and I felt his cock way back past my tonsils."

"This stuff is cocaine, dissolved in water and put in an old perfume spray bottle. It will numb your throat for over an hour. It's not perfect but it works wonders when guys want you to deep throat or when they shove their dicks in hard to make you gag."

"Always use it before you suck a strange cock – black or white. You never know when some bastard is gonna do what bastards always do sooner or later. I used it last night before I sucked off Roger."

"Jesus," said Kirsten. "You gotta show me how to mix that stuff. That's great!"

"But you gotta remember to gag. Or PRETEND to gag – that is. That's very important because all guys are bastards – they wanna watch a bitch gag when a big dick goes down her throat. It turns 'em on."

She looked back at me. "Isn't that right Lars?"

I was now feeling like a genuine bastard. I nodded and Kirsten made another one of those faces indicating her disgust with men. Joan was right: Kirsten was learning more about white men than she really wanted to know. Feeling so guilty was making me lose my hard on.

"Okay," Joan said. "That's enough talking for now. Time to suck him off. Roger's had that hard on for half an hour and his balls are probably starting to ache. But, after what he's been through, he'll cum fast if you give him a good blowjob. Okay baby, do the deed and remember what I taught you."

"And Roger you can feel her up first if you want to, but when she starts sucking your dick put a hand on the back of her head to show her the rhythm you like."

Kirsten stood up and faced Roger. I think he had wanted to feel that body since he first saw her naked. He reached out and squeezed the soft flesh on her hips, reached around and cupped her ass, and then moved his hands up and played with her tits, bouncing them. They were not nearly as floppy as Joan's.

She just stood there, looking helpless and afraid, and let Roger play with her body as much as he wanted – black hands on white flesh. He turned and looked at their image in the mirror as he bounced her tits and her nipples came erect.

Finally, he put his hands on her shoulders and slowly pushed her to her knees. She looked terrified. I hoped she was acting. Then she crawled up facing Roger's hard cock and, grabbing it with her right hand, she thrust her tongue under his foreskin and began the circular movements Joan had taught her.

Roger turned and looked in the mirror. He'd often been paid by young ship's officers to do this for their entertainment and it always made him horny as hell. Watching a white woman on her knees giving him a blowjob always turned him on big time.

When she gobbled a generous portion of that thick thing down her throat and started sucking him off, Roger couldn't take his eyes off that black on white image in the mirror. He put a hand behind her head to show her the rhythm he liked. Then he started humping his dick in and out of her mouth and looking at the mirror.

Kirsten was a sloppy cocksucker – you could hear the wet slurpy sounds her mouth made as she picked up his rhythm and sucked him off. She was working hard, with her right hand on his hip helping him hump and her left tickling his balls. But Roger had been building up that load while two naked white ladies had been playing with his dick for half an hour and it didn't take him long to pump it.

Kirsten took his load a lot deeper than she ever took mine and she didn't gag. When he started to cum she started to swallow that hot sticky liquid without any sign of gagging and when he finished pumping his load she held his dick deep in her mouth, probably resting on her soft fleshy tonsils. That cocaine had done its work!

Then, as Joan had taught her, she milked him down, looked up at Roger with her mouth open, showing him a big puddle of creamy, white cum shining in the bright ceiling light. Then she closed her mouth, swallowed his cum, and delivered a big wide smile, just like she was welcoming a new passenger aboard our ship.

"Damn Roger, that tasted good!" Kirsten said, licking her lips.

When she licked her lips I saw a creamy drop of cum on her chin.

With a vulgar grin, she wiped her chin ostentatiously with the back of her hand. Then she laughed and looked up at Roger, whose thick cock was now getting soft and drooping down.

She looked very happy. It was no act. I could see it on her face. She was genuinely happy about her success. She knew now, that she could blow the biggest nigger those bastards matched her up with. And she could pretend to choke when the time came, to give 'em a thrill. Guys were assholes but she was learning how to handle assholes.

"Well done!" Joan said, clapping her hands. "You're getting to be a first rate whore! But you're gonna have to blow him a few more times to be sure of yourself. You won't mind that will you Roger?"

Shaking his head Roger laughed and said, "I won't mind at all."

Looking down at Kirsten on her knees he said, "You can suck me off any time you want to Miss Kirsten."

"Okay," said Joan, "we're through the first part of the lesson. Now a demonstration and I'll do it. Kirsten you watch and you learn. How're you doing Roger? Do you need a rest?"

"Maybe a couple of minutes Miss Joan. And I could use a shot of whisky."

I got up from the couch and poured a generous shot of Knob Creek from a pocket flask. As I handed it to Roger I couldn't help noticing once again the difference in size between his dick and mine. He was bigger soft than I was hard! My dick started to droop.

Roger downed his drink and smiled. "I'm ready, he said."

Joan pulled Roger down on the floor with her and began to massage his balls. Then she sucked his cock till he was nice and hard.

"Okay Roger, fuck me. And Kirsten you watch. Once he gets started, I'm gonna move his dick back to my asshole and show you what you can do when you're stretched out and relaxed enough to butt-fuck."

Kirsten moved close and watched Roger fuck Joan. Then, as she had done last night Joan reached down and grabbed Roger's cock and lifted her ass higher and shoved his cock into her asshole. His cock was lubricated by her pussy juices and slipped in easily.

"Now watch my asshole Kirsten. We're right under that ceiling light. Watch it contract tight on his cock, then relax and let him slip in, and then tighten up again as he pulls back? I can make it as tight as he likes."

"Oh Jesus," said Roger starting to grunt and fuck harder.

"Look quickly because I can't do this for more than a minute. He likes my asshole so much when I contract those muscles that it drives him wild. This afternoon he took only about three minutes to pump a big load up my ass."

"The main thing is to learn to contract your rectal muscles rhythmically. Okay Roger – that's enough. Pull that damn thing out before you cum. You can do me later."

Roger reluctantly removed his cock from Joan's asshole.

"See how easy I take it? Your asshole will stretch out just like mine and then you can use your rectal muscles to make it good for the guys who like it that way."

"Roger likes it that way Don't you Roger?"

Roger nodded and grinned.

"You gotta practice tightening and loosening your asshole to make those muscles strong. Use your vibrator for that."

"But the guys don't want to see a black guy do you missionary. They want to see something else."

"Roger, you've done a white bitch for guys haven't you?"

Roger nodded. "Yes mam. A lot a times."

"Okay Roger, pretend you're getting $400 from 4 guys who wanna watch you do me. Do me like you would if I was some bitch they picked up in the ship's bar. Do me like you never saw me before."

She hands Roger a tube of Vaseline and he begins to slowly lubricate his dick, leering at Joan as he strokes it. Watching him do that I realized that his thick dick must look very menacing to a gal who's never been butt-fucked.

"Okay baby," Roger said. "This might hurt a little bit at first but you're gonna really enjoy it after I get started."

Roger bends Joan over to do her doggie. Joan has a look of sheer terror on her face. He places the head of his dick on her anus, he holds it there for a few seconds, and then suddenly and brutally shoves it in deep.

Joan screams loudly. "Oh my God. No! Please no!"

Roger quickly pulls his dick out.

"I'm sorry – I'm sorry Miss Joan. I thought ..."

"You didn't hurt me Roger," Joan laughs. "I was showing Kirsten how to act when her asshole gets loose enough to butt-fuck. Okay do me again – from the start."

Roger did it again complete with the menacing leer, the "after I get started" speech, and the brutal penetration.

Joan screams and starts begging him to stop. But her cries gradually get weaker and softer till she is taking him silently. Joan lets him fuck her ass a little more. Then she starts to softly pump her ass and encourage him in a soft voice to do it harder. Finally she starts begging him to fuck her harder in a loud voice.

Then Joan takes Roger's cock out of her ass and stands up next to Kirsten.

I had to admit I was turned on watching, even when I knew she was acting. My hard on was sticking up in my lap and throbbing.

Joan looks over at me and taps Kirsten's shoulder. "Look over at Lars. He's got a throbbing hard on. He enjoyed watching that. Guys always like to watch that."

Kirsten looked at me and made that face again.

"Remember, your screams gradually change from pain to pleasure," Joan said, "and then you beg for it. And I didn't do it just now because Roger was about to cum, but you gotta always fake an orgasm. Guys are dumb – most of them can't tell a fake orgasm from a real one."

"Now Kirsten you KNOW that's NEVER gonna happen to ANY woman. No woman will EVER behave that way! But guys are dumb. You saw Lars just now get a hard on. They like to think a big one up the ass turns a woman on."

"Actually, as you will find out all too soon, women get no pleasure at all from butt-fucking because it doesn't stimulate their clit. They butt-fuck to turn on guys who are watching them take it up the ass."

She reached over and shook Roger's firm erection playfully and said, "Or maybe as a special treat for a guy who likes a tight asshole."

Joan laughed as she held Roger's cock. "Feel of this thing Kirsten. Damn, that's beautiful. Isn't it?"

Kirsten laughed with her and reached over and tried once again to get her hand all the way around that thick cock. She couldn't come close to doing that and she giggled.

"You've learned how to suck him off - nothing to be afraid of. Right?" said Joan. "Next you're gonna learn to take this thing up your ass. And when you learn how, you'll see that's no sweat either."

Kirsten looked down at that thick, hard cock with a smile on her face but no sign of fear. She gave it a couple of affectionate squeezes and then started stroking it slowly. She kept sliding his thick, black foreskin up to reveal the bulbous head and then pulling it back down again.

"But you gotta learn to butt-fuck," said Joan. "Sometimes I butt-fuck for a couple of guys to watch and they get so horny they'll pound my pussy for several nights in a row."

Then Joan looked off into space and said to no one in particular, "Guys are just like that. They're dumb. But you can love 'em all the same. And you need 'em – I mean you really do need 'em. And you can get real lonely without 'em."

She paused in silent thought, then said, "Okay Kirsten, it's my turn to have fun. Stop playing with that big dick and get over on the couch."

"Lars I want you to get started on her asshole with that little vibrator - the smallest one in my purse. Lube her up good with Vaseline and be gentle."

Then she turned to Roger and said, "I'm ready to fuck now. Do me like you did me this afternoon and after I cum, my asshole is all yours."

Kirsten came over to me smiling, almost laughing.

"That's the biggest dick I ever saw, but after you learn how to suck it there's nothing to be afraid of," she said. "It's just that you gotta know how! Then it's fun because you're in control."

She sat down next to me and said softly, "Thank you Lars, for helping me learn."

Kirsten leaned over and kissed me sweetly on the lips. I could smell Roger's cum on her lips and chin.

"Joan told me you jacked off and squirted cum on your belly when you watched her suck off Roger," Kirsten said. "You squirted the minute she milked the cum out of his cock into her mouth. Did you do that?"

I was suddenly embarrassed. "Well yes I did," I said. "I couldn't help it – it's such a turn on when the last drops of that creamy stuff drip out of that big black dick and into her mouth".

"Is it because he's black?"

"I think so, but I don't understand why I feel that way," I said.

Kirsten reached over and started to stroke my cock. "Joan was just acting and you know she doesn't really like the taste of cum, but you're getting a hard on just talking about it, aren't you? That's really funny."

I chuckled and nodded because it was all so true. Men were kinda silly about some things.

Then I watched a repeat of last night's performance with Kirsten sitting next to me, a small vibrator buzzing up her ass. Roger pounded Joan deep and hard. I could hear their bodies slap together and see his balls slap her in the ass with each thrust.

She was lifting up so that her hard, oversized clitoris was rubbing against his thick cock and that clit was taking the impact of his pubic bone when their bodies slammed together. Damn! That was one tough clit!

After a minute or so she started to grunt obscenely and I knew it would not be long before she started to tremble as her pussy contracted rhythmically. Suddenly she started to cum, violently as she always did, with loud grunts and moans, and it was a good long orgasm. Roger kept on pounding her steadily as she lay panting, legs relaxed and spread out wide, resting after her ecstasy.

Then she opened her eyes and looked up at his sweating face with a smile.

"Thank you, Roger. That felt real good. Now it's your turn," she said.

He kept fucking her pussy and she reached down between her legs and moved that fat cock back to her asshole.

"Okay Roger, pound that asshole the way you like. It's all yours."

"Oh Jesus that's good," Roger said.

Roger began pounding away harder, grunting, as I had seen him do before. I couldn't see from my angle but I knew she was working her rectal muscles hard and fast to increase his pleasure. He was so horny from his night's work that he lasted only a couple of minutes. Kirsten watched the whole thing with fascination.

This was the second time Roger had fucked Joan today. She couldn't seem to get enough. Damn! I thought, he's a better fuck than I am. She'd never tell me that, of course, but when that big pussy wraps itself around that thick log and squeezes hard, Joan is getting what only a fat cock can give her.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers