I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did it to please him so that when I got horny after showing those people my body I could enjoy intercourse with him after I fellated him. But to my surprise, it turned out I discovered something else."

"Up until then I'd just shown my naked body. But that first time, I discovered that if I got down on my knees and fellated a guy in front of people, it turned me on even more that just showing myself naked."

"So I kept coming back, usually with a guy I knew, but sometimes I was horny enough to look for a guy on the beach -- I mean even ... even a teenage boy if he was ... well, you know."

"How many spots have you put on these walls?" I asked.

"The first spot was that kid about ten years ago. Since then I've put dozens on the walls. I'd have put a lot more but it's hard to find the right man -- a safe man. I really don't like to get so desperate that I proposition one of these teenage kids -- but ... but I have done that and ... well ... I still do it if I get horny enough."

A guy nearby said something in French. I turned and saw an older woman in a robe and a naked young guy enter the cave and stand at the entrance to get their eyes adjusted.

I nudged the Nun, and told her to look.

The couple walked over to a vacant space and she dropped her robe and stood there naked. The first thing I noticed was her skinny ass. The second thing I noticed was that the kid was hung like a stallion. The kid leaned back against the wall and she got down on her knees and started to suck him off.

"Jesus," I said. "He can't be much over eighteen and that bitch is at least sixty."

"That's not unusual in this cave," she said. "I've seen it often. As I just told you, I started out that way. A lot of teenage guys hang around waiting for some old broad to proposition them. Of course not all of the gals are old. Many of them are in their forties, horny because hubby ignores them and they can't find a boyfriend."

This was an incredible place I thought. No wonder these teenage guys hang out around here. Talk about easy pussy. If I'd had this opportunity when I was in high school I'd a-fucked myself to death. And some of these gals are in their forties -- probably some choice pussy looking to get serviced -- I remembered how horny Kirsten was.

And hell! When you're eighteen and getting properly sucked off, the age of the bitch doesn't matter - just close your eyes. And you can also close your eyes when you fuck her, if you want to. Jesus! What a place!

As the Nun and I watched the old gal blow the kid, she said, "I always have fun trying to figure out each relationship."

"Relationship?" I asked.

"Yeah. Is she just a horny old gal who needs to have intercourse? Or is she an exhibitionist like me, who enjoys getting down on her knees and performing fellatio in front of an audience, or is it something else. This is probably just the usual relationship, but sometimes it's more interesting than that."

"What's the usual relationship?" I asked.

"She's wearing a wedding ring," she chuckled. "The most likely thing is that her hubby is sitting outside on the beach reading a book with his useless appendage soft and limp. She needs to get serviced and hubby can't or won't do it, so she finds this horny young kid and propositions him, or maybe she knows him and she uses him regularly."

"Hubby knows exactly what she's doing and he lets her do it. She brings the kid in and fellates him and after she puts his spot on the wall she's gonna take him back in the cave to a place where she can enjoy the pleasure of that muscular young body between her legs. It's kind of a trade off -- she pleases him and then he pleases her."

"That's the usual thing. What's the unusual thing?" I asked.

"Like that French guy over there just said when they walked in. He spoke French so you didn't understand him. He said 'grandmother and grandson' -- she's somebody's grandmother for sure and she might even be his. The French sometimes do that."

I looked back at Granny on her knees with her skinny ass pointed at the audience. Her tits were hanging down and flopping wildly as her head went rapidly back and forth sucking off the kid. I remembered Kirsten saying that the Nun probably had tits that looked like pancakes. The Nun had full, heavy tits but Granny had pancake tits.

The kid was holding Granny's head with both hands and he was humping and fuckin her in the mouth. But she was taking that massive organ like a trooper, even though she couldn't get much more that the head of his dick into her mouth. Finally the kid pumped his load and Granny looked up and smiled at him. Then she leaned toward the wall and spit, to put his spot there.

I watched Granny get up off her knees and lead that kid by the hand to the back part of the cave, carrying her robe.

"That was quick," I whispered to the Nun.

"Young guys are always like that," she responded.

It sounded to me like she was speaking from experience -- a lot of experience!

Then with a chuckle she whispered, "Are you rested yet?"

I chuckled back. "Okay you horny bitch. Where do we do it?"

She got to her feet and pulled me up. She picked up her robe and I got my shorts and shirt. Then she led me back in the narrow part of the cave where there were fewer candles and it was a bit darker. There were several places almost like alcoves that offered, if not privacy, at least room to fuck without having people stepping over you.

We passed a couple fucking and grunting and we paused to watch. Next to them was another couple fucking and whispering to each other in French and laughing.

There was another couple fucking just ahead and it was Granny and that kid. Granny was on her back, legs wrapped around the kid, arms pulling him close. She was pumping that skinny ass of hers hard and fast. Granny had her head arched back, her eyes clinched tight in ecstasy, and she was grunting like an animal.

"Stop a minute," I whispered to the Nun. "I want to watch this."

The Nun chuckled. "She's getting what she brought him in here for. And after fellatio she gets a bonus - that kid will last a lot longer."

Granny was lifting her skinny ass up and grunting every time she took him deep. The kid was pounding that elderly pussy as only a young stud can and I remembered how well hung he was. Like I figured the kid had his eyes closed -- he wasn't looking down at that gray haired bitch.

We walked a little further and saw a naked couple picking up their blanket. She was an attractive young gal and he was young also. I began to play the Nun's game in my head. Why were they here? Exhibitionists? Voyeurs? Or was this just a convenient place to fuck. Neither of them looked like they would have much trouble finding a partner. Probably they met on the beach and the cave was convenient.

"They're finished and about to leave," the Nun said. "That's a good place -- let's wait."

In a few moments the gentleman, whose pecker was now soft and satisfied, took his naked lady by her arm and they walked away carrying their blanket. The Nun spread her robe where they had been laying and she lay down on her back.

"You're right Lars. I am horny -- very horny. Giving fellatio in public is extremely arousing for me. It happens with every guy I fellate here -- it makes me horny as hell. Make love to me."

I lay beside her and kissed her and fondled her breasts. Then I moved my hand down her belly and stroked her clit. She had a very large clit and I figured that all her life she had masturbated after exposing herself. Her pussy was already dripping wet. She was ready to fuck. I rolled over and she spread her legs, reached down, and guided me into her.

As we started to fuck I saw a couple coming from deeper in the cave. They looked down at us. Pausing casually they watched us fuck and spoke softly to each other in French. The Nun saw them watching us. She pulled me closer and I felt her body tremble with excitement. This bitch really enjoyed being watched!

She had positioned her hips so that her clit was being stimulated and she kept up a steady and powerful hump. This was one experienced bitch. She liked to fuck and she knew how to position her clit for maximum stimulation. She did it this way every time I fucked her missionary. When she did me cowboy she had even better control of how her clit was stimulated.

I looked down at her face. Her eyes were closed and her expression was one of intense pleasure -- she was headed for her private nirvana. She never grunted when she fucked -- maybe ladies don't grunt. I hadn't fucked enough ladies to know.

In spite of her extreme arousal, she didn't hurry. It was a long and leisurely and luxurious fuck. It was well over ten minutes before I felt her begin to hump faster and harder. Then her contractions began and she moaned softly as her orgasm captured her consciousness. It was a nice long orgasm and that sixty-five year-old pussy still had strong muscles.

I fucked her faster and pumped my load a couple of minutes later. I lay in the saddle, both of us breathing heavily. Her legs, which had gripped me tightly when we fucked, were relaxed and spread out, obscenely wide, on the robe.

She looked up at me and whispered, "There's absolutely nothing like the feeling of a man between your legs. His smell and his muscles and his roughness and what I feel down there cannot be replaced by anything I know."

"That's the reason," she continued, "that a woman will do anything she has to do to keep a man pleasing her. That's the reason that grandmother back there got down on her knees in front of an audience and fellated that teenage kid and spit his semen on the wall -- so he would crawl between her legs. That's the reason I have done the same thing myself with a kid like that more times than I want to remember."

The she said softly, "Thank you Lars, for giving me this incredible pleasure."

"I enjoyed it too," I said. "I always enjoy your body."

Then I rolled off of her and she put her legs back together primly.

"We have to go back to the ship soon," she said. "This has been such a wonderful day I wish we could do it again. Do we have time to sit on the beach a little?"

"We have time for that," I said.

I could feel the Nun getting anxious and I was not sure why. Finally in a soft, timid voice she asked me a question.

"Lars, your ship will be in Saint Martin several times during your next tour, three months from now, won't it?"

"Yes it will," I said.

"If I flew down here and got a hotel room, could you ... I mean would you ... join me for the day?"

She was very nervous asking this question and I could tell she was afraid I might say no. She quickly continued.

"We could do whatever you wanted ... anything. I mean ... I'd do anything you wanted me to do. We could stay at the hotel or we could come here and you could watch me expose myself."

Then she chuckled and said, "I'd put another spot on the wall if you wanted me to. And afterward you could bring me back to this part of the cave and use me."

She waited nervously for my answer. I liked her and I enjoyed fucking her and I was glad she wanted me. She was a very nice woman -- dangerous sometimes -- I laughed to myself remembering her getting naked on the ship's deck. I wouldn't want to try that again.

"Of course, I'll meet you in Saint Martin," I assured her. "Any time I'm here. And you can put my spot on the wall if you want to. This has been a wonderful day. Although my next tour in the Caribbean is three months away. I hate not seeing you for three months."

I meant what I said. I liked her.

"Well, it might not be that long," she said.

She paused for almost a minute and finally said, "Lars, I have something to tell you that you must keep absolutely secret. You're going to be proposed for promotion -- a ship of your own."

"Your Captain is moving up in the system. He thinks I'm a real bitch but he's scared to death of me and I like that! I want to keep him scared because he's really good at what he does and he deserves promotion. You could take his place."

I was stunned. A ship of my own! But I could not tell a soul, even Kirsten. I'd like to tell the Captain of course, but I dare not do that.

"There will be three or four interviews," she continued, "so you'll have to fly to Miami from Bergen every few weeks. You and I might even get a chance to fly down here -- very discretely of course -- enjoy the cave, and put some spots on the wall."

"I really need to expose myself Lars. If I can't do that at least every few months I get nervous and careless and almost sick. These last few days have been necessary for me. I'll make it through the next couple of months easy now."

I didn't quite know what to say. I really enjoyed fucking the bitch and, more than that, I enjoyed her company. I pulled her closer and kissed her softly.

I looked at my watch. "It's about time to go. We can sit on the beach a while before we head back to the ship," I said.

She stood up and reached down to pick up her robe.

I took her hand and said, "Pose for me and show me your body."

She smiled and stood erect in the same proud posture as that night the fat man ogled her nakedness.

"Without my spikes my legs don't look as good" she complained.

I looked her up and down imitating a leering voyeur.

Then I said harshly, "Show me your tits bitch!"

By now she knew instantly when I was kidding her. She laughed and placed her hands behind her head, pulling her shoulders back. Her tits lifted up and her body looked fabulous in this dull light.

I placed my hands on her thighs and caressed her. Then I slowly slid my hands up to her hips, around to cup her butt, then to her waist and, finally, I reached those huge tits. I fondled them and played with them and jiggled them playfully. Her big nipples got hard and tight like little rocks. She kept her hands behind her head and smiled as I played with her body.

"You are a genuine bastard Lars!" She said, as I bounced her tits up and down. "You should be ashamed of the vulgar way you talk to me! If I spend enough time with you, I might start using some of the same dirty words you do. But I'll take that risk."

12