I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 08

Story Info
That’s the horniest white woman I ever fucked.
13.8k words
4.45
41k
22

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers

My name is Lars Bach. I'm forty-six years old and for over two months I been fuckin a pussy that I had to wait twenty years to get, but it was worth the wait. That pussy belongs to Kirsten Jensen who works on my ship. She's two years older than me and married to a good friend of mine Stein Jensen. I tried to fuck her when she was young, but she wouldn't fuck till she started taking hormones and got real horny in her late forties.

I've been working on cruise ships since I finished college and I'm second in command of a really nice ship on the Seabourn line. I cruise for three months and spend the next three months with my wife Gro at our home in Bergen.

Kirsten is also fuckin a young stud - a twenty-four year old Lieutenant and lately she's been fuckin some of his buddies too. She kept that pussy real private for twenty years but now it looks like she's taking it public.

She's having a lot of fun with these young studs but she got scared when they started talking about wanting to watch a black guy do her. She asked for my help and I'm helping her along with a new girlfriend of mine, Joan.

I met Joan on the last cruise. She's fifty-five years old but she's still a damn good fuck, and when I shared her with a black steward Roger, she liked it. She likes to do black on white as much as I like to watch it, so Joan's helping Kirsten learn about black guys. Joan was having so much fun she didn't get off in Miami. She stayed on for this cruise.

When we turned around in Miami five days ago, we picked up a real bitch that happens to be CFO of our company. The Captain is scared to death of her and he ordered me to take care of her. She was sixty-five years old and horny! It turned out she needed a man and I got the job because the Captain told me I had to keep her happy no matter what it took. What it took was my dick!

Her name is Sheila Nunn so naturally she got the nickname of "the Nun" but she does not act like a nun. She likes to flash her anatomy in front of strangers. She's an exhibitionist! She flashed a fat cigar smoker several times on deck after midnight and yesterday she had a great time on the nude beaches of Saint Martin and she was horny as hell last night.

I'm laying here in bed in the crew's quarters with a piss hard on. It's 0600 hours and Kirsten should sneak into my room any minute. I've been fuckin Kirsten in the ass to loosen her up so she won't scream and bleed when Roger, our black porter from Barbados, does her for the young studs to watch. The bitch is crazy about those young dicks and she'll let Roger butt-fuck her if they tell her to.

My door eases open and Kirsten enters quickly. Smiling at me, she strips and crawls in bed. She snuggles up to me and I kiss her. I have known her since we were children together in Bergen and she is like a sister to me except, of course, I fuck her regularly now.

"I can't wait to hear about the Nun on the nude beaches," Kirsten said with a chuckle.

"She wouldn't strip in the bright sunlight," I said. "I didn't think she would. We sat there, sipping wine, and she told me how she did the nude beach scene when she was young. She looked at the peckers and I looked at the tits. It was fun, but pretty much what I had expected."

I could not bring myself to tell Kirsten what had actually happened. I just couldn't expose the Nun to that kind of ridicule. Sex in an exhibitionist cave! It was hard for me to believe it really happened. I was starting to care about her after she told me about the sad life she had led.

Exhibitionism -- the need to expose her naked body - was like a sickness that had damaged her life. It might be funny to some people but I couldn't bring myself to laugh at it any more after the Nun told me her life story -- her very sad life story! I didn't want Kirsten to laugh at her.

"I had expected something more," said Kirsten. "Okay, Lars, stretch me out."

She got in position and I did her doggie. Her asshole was loosening up a lot now and she was learning to relax with a dick up her ass. I figured she would be ready for Roger to do her in a couple of days.

I met the Nun for a long leisurely brunch served by Roger on her veranda. She was still in her robe. I asked what she wanted to do and she said she wanted to spend the afternoon on her veranda as we had done the day before yesterday. I called Roger and had him set up the wine and cheeses she preferred. It was going to be a long, leisurely afternoon.

We sat in the shade sipping white wine and watching the bright blue ocean rush by. I was a little bit afraid to talk about what we had done on Saint Martin -- it was, for me at least, quite embarrassing. It was the Nun who began the conversation.

"Remember what you said to me sitting on the beach?" She asked.

I had said a lot of things and I wasn't sure what she was talking about.

"What was that?" I asked.

"You said that I had a talented mouth," she chuckled. "Those were your exact words -- a talented mouth."

I remembered saying that. The first time the Nun had sucked me off was in the cave and she did me deep throat -- something I had never expected this dignified gray haired lady to do. It was a complete surprise.

"Well," I said, "I didn't expect you to take me that deep."

She chuckled again. "You're wondering how a sixty-five year old lady learned to do that aren't you?"

"Well, yeah I guess I am," I said.

She smiled and said, "I'm good at fellatio. Dozens of men have told me that. Why am I so good? The reason is simple -- for most women fellatio is not a turn on -- they just do it to please a man. I do it to please MYSELF. Public fellatio is a very big turn on for me -- very stimulating. In my mind I see the people who are watching me show myself on my knees, naked, humiliating myself publicly and my body is flooded with sexual pleasure. An exhibitionist's dream!"

"I'm inundated with shame and embarrassment. People are laughing and joking about my pendulous breasts swinging back and forth. I spread my thighs wide so they can look at my big vulva with my heavy, thick, labia hanging down out of my open vagina and dropping down low and getting wet from sexual excitement. It's especially humiliating if I'm fellating a teenage boy and I hear them joke about me wanting him to last longer when I spread my legs for him back in the cave."

"They can tell that I play with my genitals a great deal, and sometimes I hear them talking in French about me playing with myself and stretching out my vagina with oversized sex toys. As I hear them joke about my big, wet vagina, waves of passion sweep over me, driving me to take that big hard penis deeper and deeper. That's why I look for guys that are ... well ... you know ... that are extra large."

"When I fellate a man in front of an audience in that exhibitionist cave, as I work I keep turning on more and more and thrusting my head harder and harder to drive that rigid organ deeper and deeper until it hits the back of my throat. I have no gag reflex at all. I derive such enormous pleasure from public fellatio that I simply don't gag when a big hard penis goes all the way to the back of my throat."

"So you couldn't do it here on the veranda now?"

She began laughing almost hysterically. "You bastard! Are you asking me to fellate you here on the veranda?"

I laughed with her. "No, I'm just asking for information."

"I couldn't do it here. I'd gag. But Caryl would do it for you," the Nun said laughing. "She'd get down on her knees buck-naked in bright sunlight and fellate you right here on this veranda, if you wanted her to. Caryl always acts like a whore."

Caryl was the Nun's friend that I had fucked several weeks ago who had talked about her "enjoyable experience at sea" during a cruise on my ship. She was the reason the Nun had decided to take this cruise. Caryl and the Nun exchanged names of "safe" guys to fuck.

"Does Caryl know about your ... well ... your exhibitionism?" I asked.

"No she doesn't. She knows I like to meet SAFE men for sex, just like she does. But she doesn't know about the pleasure I get from showing my body. And the men I meet for sex usually don't know much about my position with Seabourn Cruise Line. As far as they know I'm just a horny old broad who likes to ... likes to ..."

"Who likes to fuck," I said.

"Yes Lars and if I spend much more time with you I'm going to start talking dirty like you do," she laughed.

"Well, darling why don't you try it now?" I asked.

She laughed again. "Okay, I'll try. As far as they know I'm just a horny old broad who likes to fuck!"

And then she blushed. The Nun blushed bright red.

"I blushed didn't I?" She said. "After the things I've DONE it's a surprise that something I SAY could make me blush!"

The afternoon was pleasant and relaxing. It was clear that the Nun's experience on Saint Martin had fulfilled a need that had been growing in her for several months. She repeated what she had said yesterday that the intense emotional experience of that cave would allow her to control her exhibitionist desires for a long time -- perhaps two or three months.

It was difficult for me to imagine her going to that cave every few months for over ten years. Jesus! How many men has she sucked off? I should say men and BOYS because I think that most of the cocks she sucked were attached to those teenage kids I'd seen hanging around that cave waiting for some horny old bitch who was willing to give a blowjob to get her pussy serviced.

She'd said she had put "dozens" of spots on those walls and I guessed that over ten years the number was close to fifty! Jesus! Fifty deep throat blowjobs -- most of 'em for teenage kids who enjoyed watching a beat-up old bitch on her knees with her big floppy tits shaking like water filled balloons as she sucked him off. But that was the only way the Nun could satisfy the demon that possessed her soul.

Kirsten had asked me to meet Joan in the bar and when I left the Nun to change for dinner I headed for the bar. It was important she said. Joan was waiting for me when I got there. I couldn't believe what she planned to do. She wanted to hire Roger as their "pool guy" at their home in Palm Beach during the three months he had off. She asked me how to tell her husband.

"You're asking him to hire a live-in black man to fuck his wife in his own home?" I asked in shock.

"Well," Joan said, "I hire him to fuck me now with hubby's money and hubby knows he's black."

"That's different," I said. "Roger will be living in your husband's home with hubby paying him a salary to fuck you. No way is your loving husband gonna do that!"

"He said he loved me and I could fuck any man I wanted," she said.

"I wouldn't even ask him," I said.

"I'm gonna do it. I'm going back to my room right now and ask him. You wait here. I'll be back."

With that she got up and left. I signaled the waiter for another Knob Creek. I had an hour before I picked up the Nun for dinner. I had not finished that second drink before a sad looking Joan entered the bar and rejoined me at the table.

"You were right," she said. "He said I could fuck Roger anywhere I wanted except in HIS house. He was not gonna pay a guy to live in his house and fuck his wife on a daily basis. He said people would find out about it. Then he reminded me of the scandal."

"Scandal?" I asked.

"Yeah," Joan said. "Palm Beach is like a small town and everybody knows everybody else's business. This couple a half mile south of us on the beach - she was fucking her boyfriend in the afternoon a couple of times a week while hubby was playing golf. She was a good-looking trophy wife half her husband's age. Hubby got suspicious -- I don't know why - and hired a private dick." "

"Did hubby catch her in flagrante delicto?" I asked.

"In what?" Joan asked.

"That's Latin for getting caught fucking," I said, laughing.

"That's exactly how she got caught. Hubby and the detective walked in on her doing her boyfriend cowboy in the guest bedroom. Got a video. The judge viewed it several times looking for "penetration" which is legal talk that has big implications for something or other. Anyway she didn't get much in the divorce. The judge wanted to keep the video for further study."

"I'll bet he did," I said laughing. "So that's the end of Roger?"

"Oh no," said Joan. "Hubby says I can fly him up and put him in a motel in West Palm any time I want to and then "go shopping" in the afternoon as much as I want to. I just can't fuck him in our house while hubby is trying to read the newspaper."

"You have a remarkable husband," I said.

"Yeah," Joan said. "And he's flying back from Barbados -- business that can't wait - so I'll have a week by myself in that big Owner's Suite."

I picked up the Nun for dinner and we did Italian, then danced, and strolled on the deck in moonlight. She was very relaxed. The change in her personality since her experiences on Saint Martin was amazing. This had been a pattern all her life. A slow build-up of sexual tension over several months, followed by extreme exhibitionist behavior that gave her a release of that tension and a couple of months of normality.

Sex was better for her also -- more relaxed and casual, less driven. But we were still fucking a lot.

Kirsten woke me up the next morning crawling in bed naked. She was excited

"Roger's gonna do my asshole this afternoon -- real gentle. You think I can take it?"

"You can if you relax and bear down like Joan has told you to do," I said.

"You wanna watch him do me?" Kirsten asked. "Joan's gonna be there."

"Yeah I'd like to watch," I said. "Tell Roger to call me with the room number."

Kirsten giggled. She was looking forward to this. She saw it as a sexual performance that would give her more control over guys -- the same way Joan used it.

"Do me rough," Kirsten said. "This is the last time I'm gonna need it from you and I'll bet you'll be glad to get back to my regular hole. And so will I! I want to cum with my pussy grabbing hold of something besides empty air."

I did her rough and she took it like a trooper. I think she's gonna be okay with Roger's thick dick if he is gentle putting it in. It will be the entry that is the problem.

Roger called me while I was having lunch with the Nun. He gave me the number of the room he had set up to do Kirsten.

"A problem?" The Nun asked.

"Not really," I said. "I have a chore to do this afternoon that will take an hour or so."

"I'll be on the veranda, watching the ocean," said the Nun.

We finished our lunch and I headed off to the room Roger had set up. Kirsten and Joan were there with Roger when I arrived. Joan had poured a double shot of vodka for Kirsten.

"It will help you relax," Joan said. "Okay Kirsten, you and Roger get naked."

After Kirsten stripped, Joan handed her a pair of spike heels.

"Put these on baby," she said. "That's the way the guys want to see you -- buck-naked, bent over with your tits hanging down and jiggling, balancing on your spikes, while you take a big black one right up your ass."

"You don't have to scream and beg him to stop this time, but you will when the studs are watching. They'll be laughing at you when they think that big cock is stretching you out, but when you pretend to turn on and beg for it they're gonna be jacking off big time. It's fun to turn 'em on so much that they jack off like high school kids!"

"Play with her tits, Roger. We gotta get you nice and hard."

Joan dropped to her knees, skinned back Roger's heavy foreskin, and started working on the head of his cock with her tongue. Roger was squeezing Kirsten's tits. He had always enjoyed playing with her body. His thick organ filled out nicely and Joan lathered him up with a layer of Vaseline.

"Okay baby, spread your legs a little and bend over," Joan said. "Keep your knees straight -- it makes your legs look better. He's gonna do you standing up. That's the way most studs like to watch a bitch take it. Now relax and bear down when he shoves it in -- bear down like you're having a baby."

Roger was very gentle. He put the head of that thick penis on her anus and gradually increased the pressure. I had to admire his control. The head of his cock eased through her anal sphincter very slowly and I could tell Kirsten was bearing down hard.

I saw that cock slowly slip in deeper and deeper until Kirsten had the whole thing up her ass. Damn! Me butt-fuckin her and her using that oversized vibrator had really stretched her out. She was taking it! She was taking the whole damn thing!

"That's a good girl Kirsten," Joan said. "Okay Roger, fuck her easy but make sure she's taking all of it. I want your whole cock all the way up her ass."

Kirsten was in no pain at all and for several minutes Roger fucked her gently -- shoving that huge cock all the way in and then pulling it slowly back out except for the bulbous head of his dick.

"How are you doing Kirsten?" Joan asked.

"I'm comfortable. He's big and he's filling me up but it doesn't hurt," Kirsten said.

"How are you doing Roger?" Joan asked.

"I'm okay Miss Joan," he answered. "Damn this is a tight asshole. It's as tight as you make yours when you clamp down on my dick. It feels real good. I'm really gonna enjoy this fuck. This is better than most pussy."

"Okay Roger," Joan said. "Fuck her just like you'd fuck a bitch to entertain some young studs."

"Kirsten," Joan said, "I want you to struggle like you're trying to get away. You're gonna be begging and screaming when the studs watch but you don't need to do that now -- just try to break free of Roger's grip."

"And Roger," Joan said, "get a firm hold on her. I want it to look like she's fighting to get away and you're holding her and raping her. I want it to look exactly like rape -- a brutal rape."

Roger reached around and took Kirsten's tits in one hand and gripped her tightly around the waist with the other. He began to play with her body as he fucked her harder, gradually building up the power of his thrusts. Kirsten was struggling helplessly in his grip. He was banging her really hard now, holding her body so she couldn't escape the pounding he was giving her.

Their bodies made a slapping sound as they came together. Roger's heavy, low-hanging testicles were swinging back and forth and slapping her in the pussy with every stroke. I'd seen him do more than one menopausal broad up the ass and this was the real thing. He was holding her so tightly that escape was impossible and she was struggling, helplessly. It was very convincing.

After several minutes, Kirsten began to grunt each time she took him deep -- grunt like a slut - but she was not in any pain. She looked over at me and winked as their bodies slammed together. I saw a smile on her face -- just like when she first sucked Roger off - Kirsten was in control and she enjoyed that feeling.

"Way to go Kirsten," Joan said laughing. "Now stop struggling and work with him -- pump your ass for him. This is where you're gonna start begging him to do it harder."

"Okay Roger fuck her hard! She's your bitch now. All yours! Have your fun with her!"

I looked at Roger's face. His eyes were clinched tight and he was sweating. His hands were squeezing her tits. He was enjoying this fuck just like he enjoyed fucking Joan in the ass. Kirsten's asshole must be nice and tight to give him this much pleasure. Kirsten pumped her ass and acted like she was enjoying it now.

It took only a few minutes until he groaned, his huge testicles lifted up high in his scrotum, and he started to pump his load deep in Kirsten's rectum.

When he'd finished her off, he pulled his semen-dripping cock out of her. Kirsten stayed bent over and turned her ass toward me and I watched Roger's thick, creamy cum ooze out of her asshole and run slowly down toward her pussy. It was only then that I realized I had a throbbing erection!

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers